• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Strife (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable

#3 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

As in the god-like Cable? Poor Hulk!

He vaporizes Hulk

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Cable. Incredible ease.
#5 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable launches the WWHulk back into space :P
#6 Posted by comicbookguy (281 posts) - - Show Bio

wow..jus wow 
#7 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable.
#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable with ease.

#9 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable.

#10 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

cable
#11 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate easily :)
#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable for the uber rapestomp
#13 Posted by Electricity (170 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting matchup but cable wins
#14 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable full power is way to powerful

#15 Posted by Kastiel (8814 posts) - - Show Bio

Very unfair matchup.

#16 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10851 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow....my first impression was that WWH has a chance....it looks like the general consensus is a serious curbstomp.

#17 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Cable going allout would be scary, He makes Hulk's head explode with ease... 

M
#18 Posted by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable stomps

#19 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk becomes a green paste on the floor. Hell even Silver Surfer would have been raped if Cable went all out.

#21 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is a full-powered Cable? Is he basically Xman? I don't think his telekinesis is on the level of Surfer or Jean Grey's Phoenix? I see him doing well against WWHulk but I can't see him being more powerful than Sentry. Even his telepathy wouldn't be enough since even Xavier spoke on how hard it is to get into the Hulk's mind because of the rage.
#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" How powerful is a full-powered Cable? Is he basically Xman? I don't think his telekinesis is on the level of Surfer or Jean Grey's Phoenix? I see him doing well against WWHulk but I can't see him being more powerful than Sentry. Even his telepathy wouldn't be enough since even Xavier spoke on how hard it is to get into the Hulk's mind because of the rage. "

While the Surfer has demonstrated telekinesis on a low degree in the past, I don't think people consider him a telekinetic.

And to answer the question, Cable at his godlike state was simultaneously levitating an entire island, fighting Silver Surfer, and repairing the collateral damages caused by his fight with him.
#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" Hulk becomes a green paste on the floor. Hell even Silver Surfer would have been raped if Cable went all out. "
Not at all.
#24 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" Hulk becomes a green paste on the floor. Hell even Silver Surfer would have been raped if Cable went all out. "
Not at all. "
If he wasn't floating the island and repair damage, and trying to convince surfer to stop attacking he would have owned him.
#25 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

Not at all. "
If he wasn't floating the island and repair damage, and trying to convince surfer to stop attacking he would have owned him. "
And the Surfer was going all out, at the same time? Obviously not. Being unwilling to speak to Cable doesn't mean the Surfer was giving his all, especially if you've seen him going all out in the past, and that was nothing like it. Cable would have owned nothing. In the end, when Cable frustrated broke the Surfer's board and tossed him away, he stopped holding back. Then the Surfer one shotted him, in his first offensive move in the entire fight. Cable is too frail to stand up to him. Not to mention, Cable keeping up with the Surfer in terms of speed is bad writing in its own right. No version of Cable seen yet can take down the Surfer.
#26 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
Not at all. "
If he wasn't floating the island and repair damage, and trying to convince surfer to stop attacking he would have owned him. "
And the Surfer was going all out, at the same time? Obviously not. Cable would have owned nothing. In the end, when Cabel frustrated broke the Surfer's board and tossed him away, he stopped holding back. Then the Surfer one shotted him, in his first offensive move in the entire fight. Cabel is too frail to stand up to him. Not to mention, Cable keeping up with the Surfer in terms of speed is bad writing in its own right. No version of Cable seen yet can take down the Surfer. "
Because he was drained at that point and he still managed to break the board. Surfer was obviously NOT holding back.
#27 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
" How powerful is a full-powered Cable? Is he basically Xman? I don't think his telekinesis is on the level of Surfer or Jean Grey's Phoenix? I see him doing well against WWHulk but I can't see him being more powerful than Sentry. Even his telepathy wouldn't be enough since even Xavier spoke on how hard it is to get into the Hulk's mind because of the rage. "

While the Surfer has demonstrated telekinesis on a low degree in the past, I don't think people consider him a telekinetic.

And to answer the question, Cable at his godlike state was simultaneously levitating an entire island, fighting Silver Surfer, and repairing the collateral damages caused by his fight with him. "

That is not the limit of his power as far as I know. It was stated that Xman is what Cable would be if not for the virus. How could he have that much power and not Xman and Stryfe?
#28 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
Not at all. "
And the Surfer was going all out, at the same time? Obviously not. Cable would have owned nothing. In the end, when Cabel frustrated broke the Surfer's board and tossed him away, he stopped holding back. Then the Surfer one shotted him, in his first offensive move in the entire fight. Cabel is too frail to stand up to him. Not to mention, Cable keeping up with the Surfer in terms of speed is bad writing in its own right. No version of Cable seen yet can take down the Surfer. "
Because he was drained at that point and he still managed to break the board.  

Surfer was obviously NOT holding back. "
He was burning out because his body couldn't take it. 

Which is why he didn't even punch, or blast Cable in the entire fight, right? Seriously. The Surfer destroyed a planet to teach someone a lesson, but I am supposed to believe that was a fully unrestrained Surfer, going all out? Please. He was merciless because he was thinking of Cable's parallel to Galactus. But he wasn't going all out. Not even close.
#29 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" That is not the limit of his power as far as I know. It was stated that Xman is what Cable would be if not for the virus. How could he have that much power and not Xman and Stryfe? "
I am not sure as to what you are asking here. X-Man has been stated to possess power levels comparable to the Dark Phoenix, so, in terms of raw power, he obviously isn't lacking. I haven't read the late Stryfe appearances to know of his current power level.
#30 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
" That is not the limit of his power as far as I know. It was stated that Xman is what Cable would be if not for the virus. How could he have that much power and not Xman and Stryfe? "
I am not sure as to what you are asking here. X-Man has been stated to possess power levels comparable to the Dark Phoenix, so, in terms of raw power, he obviously isn't lacking. I haven't read the late Stryfe appearances to know of his current power level. "

Maybe I missed some issues with Xman because he never displayed power on a scale of Phoenix. A weaker Cable was able to take him on (even though he could last long) and even Exodus gave him a hard time. Xman is Omega level I know, but how does that put him on levels with cosmic types like the Phoenix? No need to answer that. It just doesn't make sense to me. With the power describe by this Cable, WWHulk can't win. Can't see any Earth bound hero or villain winning.
#31 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
I am not sure as to what you are asking here. X-Man has been stated to possess power levels comparable to the Dark Phoenix, so, in terms of raw power, he obviously isn't lacking. I haven't read the late Stryfe appearances to know of his current power level. "
Maybe I missed some issues with Xman because he never displayed power on a scale of Phoenix. A weaker Cable was able to take him on (even though he could last long) and even Exodus gave him a hard time. Xman is Omega level I know, but how does that put him on levels with cosmic types like the Phoenix? No need to answer that. It just doesn't make sense to me. With the power describe by this Cable, WWHulk can't win. Can't see any Earth bound hero or villain winning. "
X-Man was stated to possess power comparable to a Phoenix possessed Jean (or, more accurately, it was mentioned that power at such a level had not been seen since Jean was examined), after being examined by Moira McTaggert.
#32 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
Maybe I missed some issues with Xman because he never displayed power on a scale of Phoenix. A weaker Cable was able to take him on (even though he could last long) and even Exodus gave him a hard time. Xman is Omega level I know, but how does that put him on levels with cosmic types like the Phoenix? No need to answer that. It just doesn't make sense to me. With the power describe by this Cable, WWHulk can't win. Can't see any Earth bound hero or villain winning. "
X-Man was stated to possess power comparable to a Phoenix possessed Jean (or, more accurately, it was mentioned that power at such a level had not been seen since Jean was examined), after being examined by Moira McTaggert. "

Ok. A Phoenix possessed Jean could be her earlier manipulation level of the Phoenix Force before going all dark. This I could see but not the levels of the cosmic Dark Phoenix who destroyed solar systems.
#33 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Hercules said:
X-Man was stated to possess power comparable to a Phoenix possessed Jean (or, more accurately, it was mentioned that power at such a level had not been seen since Jean was examined), after being examined by Moira McTaggert. "
Ok. A Phoenix possessed Jean could be her earlier manipulation level of the Phoenix Force before going all dark. This I could see but not the levels of the cosmic Dark Phoenix who destroyed solar systems. "
#34 Posted by Argentino_18 (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable uses telekinesis to heat the blood of hulk until evaporation

#35 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Cable was moving that fast is because Surfer was pushing him that fast and Cable was protecting himself telekinetically. This isn't Surfer vs Cable which the Surfer would very clearly win.

Cable full power would demolish or BFR Hulk with ease.

#36 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
Thanks but it just doesn't make sense. He should have destroyed Cable, Exodus and Onslaught with no problem if he had that level of power. Even the AOA Apocalypse nearlt beat him. Just doesn't make sense but who am I to argue with the writers.
#37 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Morpheus_: Thanks but it just doesn't make sense. He should have destroyed Cable, Exodus and Onslaught with no problem if he had that level of power. Even the AOA Apocalypse nearlt beat him. Just doesn't make sense but who am I to argue with the writers. "
He was around 14 at that time and had virtually none of the experience of Cable, Exodus and especially not Magneto/Xavier. Raw power isn't everything.
#38 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @Morpheus_: Thanks but it just doesn't make sense. He should have destroyed Cable, Exodus and Onslaught with no problem if he had that level of power. Even the AOA Apocalypse nearlt beat him. Just doesn't make sense but who am I to argue with the writers. "
He was around 14 at that time and had virtually none of the experience of Cable, Exodus and especially not Magneto/Xavier. Raw power isn't everything. "
Agreed. As potential for great power doesn't equate actual power, raw power doesn't necessitate the wielder has refinement in its use, respectively.
#39 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
Not at all. "

Which is why he didn't even punch, or blast Cable in the entire fight, right? Seriously. The Surfer destroyed a planet to teach someone a lesson, but I am supposed to believe that was a fully unrestrained Surfer, going all out? Please. He was merciless because he was thinking of Cable's parallel to Galactus. But he wasn't going all out. Not even close.
"
Yeah you're probably right. I'm no doubt overestimating his power.

He still owns Hulk though.
#40 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
Not at all. "

"
Yeah you're probably right. I'm no doubt overestimating his power.  He still owns Hulk though. "
I think you were underrating the Surfer, more than anything. Cable is still insanely powerful, and we are in agreement, he does win this fight with ease.
#41 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" @King Hercules said:
He was around 14 at that time and had virtually none of the experience of Cable, Exodus and especially not Magneto/Xavier. Raw power isn't everything. "
Who says he was 14? I know he wasn't 14 when he was fighting Cable and Exodus. Or when he was dealing with Onslaught.
#42 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules: Stryfe, X-Man and Cable all have the same power. They only differ in skill and experience.  Stryfe simply chooses not to go all out and show his full power. I assume that Stryfe is smart enough to know that if he did, he would burn out and kill himself. It all has to deal with personality and all three of these characters have very different personalities.         %Pr
#43 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Dane said:
" @King Hercules said:
Who says he was 14? I know he wasn't 14 when he was fighting Cable and Exodus. Or when he was dealing with Onslaught. "
X-Man issue number #50 he is stated to be 'only 16' by Emma Frost. He fought Exodus long before that and was visibly younger. 14 is a guess but it's a pretty good one. You missed the entire point though, he was a teenager and he was very untrained. Cable, Exodus and Onslaught are some of the most power, well trained and experience mutants of all time.
#44 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: Onslaught is not a mutant.  As a matter of fact, I don't even think that Exodus was born with innate mutant powers. Apocalypse gave Exodus almost everything.

Cable is now officially a mutant cyborg. 
#45 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks cracks, we needed you to announce that Cable is a cyborg. The thing he's literally been since he was created. 

Also I was referring to Magneto and Xavier making up Onslaught as you may care to read earlier and Exodus is a mutant and has always been treated as such.

#46 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
I told you that I would shoot and you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me? Why didn't you believe me? Why didn't you believe me? Why didn't you believe me?
#47 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: Really? What natural and innate mutant powers was Exodus born with? Apocalypse basically gave him all of his powers.
#48 Edited by Klandicar (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable/Stryfe/X-man all have mind busting potential.  If you don't know what a mind buster is....then just picture a water melon being dropped off the Empire State Building.  That'll be Hulk's head when Cable is done with it.

#49 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Dane: Really? What natural and innate mutant powers was Exodus born with? Apocalypse basically gave him all of his powers. "
The same powers he has. He manifested them for the first time before his direct encounter with Apocalypse. At best his powers were 'unlocked' by Apocalypse. I don't think he was enhanced by the celestial technology that enhanced Apocalypse himself. Otherwise he would, at the very least, have enhanced physical abilities like Stryfe had after Apocalypse genetically enhanced him.
#50 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

Dane says, "The same powers he has."

No! Exodus does not have complete control over his body on the cellular and molecular level. Exodus can not grow to nigh infinite sizes.  Exodus does not have technopathy.  Exodus does not have energy absorption or energy manipulation.  Exodus can not shape shift.  Exodus can not make himself intangible and Exodus can not phase.              %Pr