mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Cable has no legacy virus.

Maxima is looking for a suitable mate after being rejected by Superman (again). She searches throughout the universe and comes across Cable. She picks him to be her mate but he refuses her offer. Maxima tells Cable that no one tells her off and gets away with it. Cable tells her that he's faced tougher people and to bring it. If Maxima wins, then Cable will become her baby daddy but if Cable wins, the Maxima gets kicked to the curb. Morals on. Who wins?

Avengers/Cable: X-Sanction #1
Avengers/Cable: X-Sanction #1
Maxima by Chris Batista
Maxima by Chris Batista
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

@mikemaximum: Maxima

FalconC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FalconC2

I would assume that Maxima has the speed advantage (considering that she can keep up with Superman) but Cable had the reactions necessary to keep up with the Silver Surfer, so he can probably keep up with her. In terms of telepathy, Maxima is below Cable if I'm not mistaken. In terms of strength, Maxima matches Superman (post-crisis) and has fought Doomsday so she has that going for her as well.

Cable can disassemble her down to the molecular level (like he did with the Silver Surfer's board) with his telekinesis but since morals are on, I'm not how willing he would be to do that since that would kill Maxima.