• Battle takes place above Moscow
  • No morals
  • No knowledge
  • Fight until incap, surrender or death

Who will win?

----------------------------

For the rest of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by Juiceboks (10845 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam. Cable's TK shields aren't strong enough to withstand an all out assault from Teth.

#3 Edited by MarlboroMan (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable i think he is more powerful overally

#4 Edited by comic_book_fan (5962 posts) - - Show Bio

cable he has atomic TK.

#5 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

how is BA's tp resistance?

#6 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18969 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

MMH's TP was a minor annoyance to Teth.

#7 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

MMH's TP was a minor annoyance to Teth.

oh damn. impressive. thanks for the info. Im taking Black Adam. Speed blitz + physical power FTW

#8 Posted by Iragexcudder (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

#9 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TheMagicStik (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:
@iragexcudder said:

Mismatch

Not really...

well BA shrugged off Martian Manhunters Telepathy sooo yea. Added to the fact that cable cant react to BA's speed nor take his punches and yea i now think its a mismatch too.

#13 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder said:

Mismatch

@iheartzombies92 said:

@patrat18 said:

@iragexcudder said:

Mismatch

Not really...

Yes really

Compelling argument.

@iheartzombies92 said:
@patrat18 said:
@iragexcudder said:

Mismatch

Not really...

well BA shrugged off Martian Manhunters Telepathy sooo yea. Added to the fact that cable cant react to BA's speed nor take his punches and yea i now think its a mismatch too.

Cable managed to take on the Silver Surfer and break his board while levitating a gigantic island, stopping the white blood cell deterioration of everyone on Earth, and undoing all the damage his battles caused at the same time.

#14 Posted by Iragexcudder (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: it's a mismatch. Cable is nowhere near Black Adams level. His TP may be impressive but his durability, speed, strength and reaction time is no match for Teth.

#15 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: it's a mismatch. Cable is nowhere near Black Adams level. His TP may be impressive but his durability, speed, strength and reaction time is no match for Teth.

Forget his TP, he literally beat the crap out of the Silver Surfer. On a regular basis he isn't, but I'm talking about "Jesus" Cable - you read Cable & Deadpool?

#16 Edited by Iragexcudder (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: that's PIS and CIS to the extreme. No I have not but I'll look into it so I'm not bias

#17 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable's only chance is to keep extreme distance and try to overload Teth by throwing stuff at him with his TK.

But if BA ends up getting past all of the busses and cars and sh*t being thrown at him, he could speedblitz good ol' Nate and bring down with ease.

IMO, Black Adam wins.

#18 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: that's PIS and CIS to the extreme. No I have not but I'll look into it so I'm not bias

Not really, it was quite a long story arc with lots of development, so the writers knew what they were doing. Normal Cable is pretty much street-level, but fully-powered one is Herald at least.

#19 Edited by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92 said:

Forget his TP, he literally beat the crap out of the Silver Surfer. On a regular basis he isn't, but I'm talking about "Jesus" Cable - you read Cable & Deadpool?

Wow. Why don't you post the rest of that fight and see if your statement holds up?

#20 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Tettthhh(I really love this tribute lol)

#21 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10576 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC Savior Cable had a pretty decent fight against a serious Silver Surfer, and he demonstrated some nice MM, TK, and so forth. I think he can win this

#22 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92 said:

Wow. Why don't you post the rest of that fight and see if your statement holds up?

Um, what's the problem? He knocked the crap out of Surfer and broke his board, after which Surfer got up and took him down. If his powers weren't burning out (and they aren't in this fight, if you care to read the OP), he would've held his own for longer.

#23 Edited by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio
@iheartzombies92 said:

Cable managed to take on the Silver Surfer and break his board while levitating a gigantic island, stopping the white blood cell deterioration of everyone on Earth, and undoing all the damage his battles caused at the same time.

Cable actually says "We" regarding repairing the damage.

In summary, Cable breaks Surfer's board (impressive), which he later reforms, and gets a nice shot on Surfer sending him flying, but no real damage. Surfer then takes him easily out as you see in the scan:

Overall, very impressive telekentic and matter manipulation feats shown by both. But once the Surfer decided to get serious it ended very quickly A pretty sound on-panel beating of God Mode Cable. Actually, its less like a beating and more of a one shot.

To your point of Cable at 100% and his powers not burning out? Hard to say as its all speculation. One could say that he simply doesn't have the juice to keep up with someone like SS to begin with. I just don't see it going much different if SS is serious.

#24 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92:

@iheartzombies92 said:

In summary, Cable breaks Surfer's board (impressive), which he later reforms, and gets a nice shot on Surfer sending him flying, but no real damage. Surfer then takes him easily out as you see in the scan:

Overall, very impressive telekentic and matter manipulation feats shown by both. But once the Surfer decided to get serious it ended very quickly A pretty sound on-panel beating of God Mode Cable. Actually, its less like a beating and more of a one shot.

To your point of Cable at 100% and his powers not burning out? Hard to say as its all speculation. One could say that he simply doesn't have the juice to keep up with someone like SS to begin with. I just don't see it going much different if SS is serious.

Sure, not saying that Cable can easily beat down Surfer any day, but the very fact that he can hang with him puts him in league with BA.

Cable's powers were burning out at this point, which is why the fight ended. I want to see what people think of him, with his powers intact, fight Adam.

#25 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone post the FULL fight? Every time I see a thread with full powered Cable it either shows him smacking around SS or SS blasting him and ending it. I'm just wondering how the whole thing went.

#26 Edited by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Adam would win despite Cable's versatility with Telekinesis...

#27 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Telekinesis and telepathy won't help him against this:

#29 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@highku: If that's your opinion, that's cool, thanks for the contribution

#31 Posted by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, not saying that Cable can easily beat down Surfer any day, but the very fact that he can hang with him puts him in league with BA.

Cable's powers were burning out at this point, which is why the fight ended. I want to see what people think of him, with his powers intact, fight Adam.

Ok, I disagree on Cable's powers burning out having much affect on the outcome, but I'm fine with your perspective.

Regarding Black Adam, I think he'd also take down Cable at full power. However, Cable is very crafty and pretty good with prep. And I agree that God Mode Cable is very powerful. Perhaps even underrated. In that series he did comment that there was no one on Earth that could stop him and seemed to ponder what his adversaries might throw at him (sort of insinuating at an outside force, ie Surfer). I wonder if he'd be able to pull a win with some prep...

(Also - edited my original post with scan's as i screwed it up with leaving out comments and double-posting one of the scans)

#32 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92 said:

Ok, I disagree on Cable's powers burning out having much affect on the outcome, but I'm fine with your perspective.

Regarding Black Adam, I think he'd also take down Cable at full power. However, Cable is very crafty and pretty good with prep. And I agree that God Mode Cable is very powerful. Perhaps even underrated. In that series he did comment that there was no one on Earth that could stop him and seemed to ponder what his adversaries might throw at him (sort of insinuating at an outside force, ie Surfer). I wonder if he'd be able to pull a win with some prep...

(Also - edited my original post with scan's as i screwed it up with leaving out comments and double-posting one of the scans)

Good points made. Black Adam is a beast, especially when motivated - but prep could factor in too. Nice post.

@highku said:

@iheartzombies92 said:

@highku: If that's your opinion, that's cool, thanks for the contribution

No. It's super cool and short of them actually fighting it's a fact ;P That "feat" of cable vs surfer isn't a feat and you were debunked when someone posted the actual scan of what happens next. Surfer wasn't trying and when he finally had enough he put him down. You then say cable was then burnt out, well if that happens here he'll more than likely burn out then lose to black adam as well. And in other threads, people agree surfer beats BA and people also agree he beats cable.

I read the actual story, I know what happened. I'm just saying, if Cable wasn't already messed up and if his powers weren't burning out for plot-related reasons, he could fight on more even ground. :p