Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

No techno virus.

Cable would be like Xman but more powerful in my opinion.

It would be a epic battle.

My vote would be for Sentry.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Probably Sentry if he's in full-on "plot device ho!" mode.  But against a psychic of Cable's power...who knows?  It would be extreme.  I want to see it happen.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think full-powered Cable could take this (if he didn't burn out his body with his powers anyway) I remember in Cable & Deadpool when Cable fought Silver Surfer.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Korg

Sentry wins via speed blitz/BFR.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Sentry would beat Full Powered Cable... in a interesting fight
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Korg

Why do people think this would be an interesting/entertaining fight?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Korg said:
"Why do people think this would be an interesting/entertaining fight?"
Explosive Psionic Force Blasts would be a good asset to Cable here... it could keep the fight going for a while at least...
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By claws

didnt an full power cable beat the silver surfer or something?...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
claws said:
"

"
I dont think he beat The Surfer
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By claws

i think i'm thinking about someone else so i'll just go with sentry,....

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg
claws said:
"didnt an full power cable beat the silver surfer or something?..."
He stalemated Surfer while deconstructing and re-constructing the US Pacific naval fleet on an atomic level. He then broke Surfer's board to prove a point. Surfer then blasted him apart with a single glance. Whether Cable allowed this to happen or not is questionable, IMO.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Yaujtapool
King Saturn said:
"claws said:
"

"
I dont think he beat The Surfer"
The surfer won in the end when he ripped off Cables arm but Cable did put up quite a fight , not to mention Cable had already withstood the brunt of holding off a nuclear misssile attack .
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Tevnoba

Yes, Sentry could defeat Cable, if you go by the hype surrounding the Sentry and not his displayed level of power.  If you go by his displayed levels of power he get mind raped by Cable.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iLLituracy

Cable would be introduced to Sentry's BFF the sun. :]

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

Sentry

Clint Barton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Clint Barton
Tevnoba said:
"Yes, Sentry could defeat Cable, if you go by the hype surrounding the Sentry and not his displayed level of power.  If you go by his displayed levels of power he get mind raped by Cable."
If you think there's hype around Sentry you've been bamboozled.Have the people on this forum hate him.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tevnoba
Clint Barton said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Yes, Sentry could defeat Cable, if you go by the hype surrounding the Sentry and not his displayed level of power.  If you go by his displayed levels of power he get mind raped by Cable."
If you think there's hype around Sentry you've been bamboozled.Have the people on this forum hate him.
"
I am talking about the Hype in the Comics.  Characters have said a lot of things about The Sentry that we have not seen - That IMO is the definition of Character Hype.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
Tevnoba said:
If we go by his power display, he rips Cable's head off before he can think.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the creator
Tevnoba said:
Hasn't Sentry's mind been described by Prof X as an almost unassailable bastion that he could not penetrate without the Sentry letting him in.
If that's the case, how does Cables telepathy effect him ?
Surely that would only leave him his TK powers to enagage the Sentry with.
Additionally Cable has not displayed super speed to my knowledge. Sentry has on several occasions moved faster than humans could see and follow. How does Cable prevent Sentry not simply dropping him before Cable can react ?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DJ Diesel
the creator said:
"Tevnoba said:
Hasn't Sentry's mind been described by Prof X as an almost unassailable bastion that he could penetrate without the Sentry letting him in.If that's the case, how does Cables telepathy effect him ?Surely that would only leave him his TK powers to enagage the Sentry with.Additionally Cable has not displayed super speed to my knowledge. Sentry has on several occasions moved faster than humans could see and follow. How does Cable prevent Sentry not simply dropping him before Cable can react ?"
He does not

Nobody said:
"Tevnoba said:
If we go by his power display, he rips Cable's head off before he can think."
Much like that.

Guys come on , I hate Sentry too, I agree he's poorly written, inconsistent and comes equiped with a big honking bag of excuses and malarky, but he can still obliterate Cable, and he'd kiss him on the lips before he did it..... you know he would he's done it before.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"Tevnoba said:
Hasn't Sentry's mind been described by Prof X as an almost unassailable bastion that he could not penetrate without the Sentry letting him in.If that's the case, how does Cables telepathy effect him ?Surely that would only leave him his TK powers to enagage the Sentry with.Additionally Cable has not displayed super speed to my knowledge. Sentry has on several occasions moved faster than humans could see and follow. How does Cable prevent Sentry not simply dropping him before Cable can react ?"
He may not be able to take over his mind but I think he should be able to get in enough to know his actions. That would even the playing field with Sentry's speed. His mind can't be too hard to access since Doom was able to attack him that way.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Tevnoba said:
Hasn't Sentry's mind been described by Prof X as an almost unassailable bastion that he could not penetrate without the Sentry letting him in.If that's the case, how does Cables telepathy effect him ?Surely that would only leave him his TK powers to enagage the Sentry with.Additionally Cable has not displayed super speed to my knowledge. Sentry has on several occasions moved faster than humans could see and follow. How does Cable prevent Sentry not simply dropping him before Cable can react ?"
He may not be able to take over his mind but I think he should be able to get in enough to know his actions. That would even the playing field with Sentry's speed. His mind can't be too hard to access since Doom was able to attack him that way. "
Cable isn't fast enough for all that.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tevnoba
Nobody said:
"Tevnoba said:
If we go by his power display, he rips Cable's head off before he can think."
In what way?  Cable was capable of holding his own with the Silver Surfer for a bit (including destroying his board), and the Sentry to my knowledge has never displayed power enough to even challenge the Surfer.
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By G-w-D

Doesn't surfer react in like nano seconds? so if thats the case shouldn't cable be able to deal with sentry

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian
G-w-D said:
"Doesn't surfer react in like nano seconds? so if thats the case shouldn't cable be able to deal with sentry"
That was PIS
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Korg
Tevnoba said:
"In what way?  Cable was capable of holding his own with the Silver Surfer for a bit (including destroying his board), and the Sentry to my knowledge has never displayed power enough to even challenge the Surfer."
Cable didn't really hold his own against Surfer. Surfer forced him to output enough energy to burn out his body, then destroyed him with a single blast and flew away. Surfer completely dominated Cable.
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rockdalf

Korg said:

Cable didn't really hold his own against Surfer. Surfer forced him to output enough energy to burn out his body, then destroyed him with a single blast and flew away. Surfer completely dominated Cable."

I agree that SS was probably not going full strength at the time, but still yet, the guy was suspending an island with his TK, while fighting SS.  At that point Cable was just a time bomb anyway.  As much as Cable impressed me that arc, I'd still have to give this one to Sentry.

The only way I see Cable winning this is possibly Epic-Mind raping Sentry before the fight starts.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I read something along the lines of Deadpool being immune to TP because of his ever-degenerating/regenerating mind, but Cable has messed with it before.

TheAskanison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheAskanison

@Korg said:

Why do people think this would be an interesting/entertaining fight?

Korg, you have a Sinister Logo and yet you dont support what is Sinisters greatest creation. Cable is born and bred from generations of mutants mixed into Madelyne Pryor and bred with Scott Summers great tactics. Cable is much smarter and cunning than Sentry. He has not only his telepathy but his technology which Sentry only has brute strength. Both characters have died and come back so there is kinda a stalemate there. But Cable has done it more times. He will always come back.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By TDK_1997

@TheAskanison: So,yoy are saying that Cable would win?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666

Cable can win it only by molecular manipulation.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sentry.

TheAskanison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheAskanison
No Caption Provided

Drawn by Liefeld and written by Nicieza, Cable can kill anybody and still look completely badass!!

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry 7 of 10.