cable & deadpool vs hulk

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fear monger

could the partnership of cable and deadpool over power the hulk

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

probably

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

World War Hulk?

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fear monger

they work together pretty well and their combined powers might prove to much

then again the hulk is the hulk

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"If this team could have beaten Hulk it ould have happened already..."

Uh, why?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Copy

Normal or World war hulk?

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By deactived-3246821

NO WAY!

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fear monger

it doesn't matter

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fear monger

cable could put up a hell of a fight on his own and throw in his best buddy deadpool then who knows what whould happen

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Almost everyone has fought the HULK..why wouldn't Cable and Deadpool who were a team during WWH not fight the Hulk? Marvel had the Sentry fight him last because they knew he was the only hero at the time who had any sort of chance."

I'm not sure about the continuity, but Cable was either dead or drastically depowered (using tech instead of his powers) during WWH.

They could have had anyone they wanted fight Hulk at the end. Just because they used Sentry doesn't mean no one else has a chance at beating him.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

fear monger says:

"cable could put up a hell of a fight on his own and throw in his best buddy deadpool then who knows what whould happen"

what's deadpool gonna do? make stupid jokes?

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fear monger

i thought cable had got his power back during WWH

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fear monger

why do the avengers get the good stories

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fear monger

Apparition says:

"fear monger says:
"cable could put up a hell of a fight on his own and throw in his best buddy deadpool then who knows what whould happen"
what's deadpool gonna do? make stupid jokes?"

well sneak attacks for one,destractions,

whatever he thinks whould help

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fear monger

he doesn't have to just buy time for cable to find a way to

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Cable was drastically depowered during WWH.What i'm saying is though.If Cable in Deadpool was the team that could beat Hulk, Marvel would have had them deeat him in the end instead of everyone going out like chumps and using a lazer.I'm sure Marvel used Sentry to fight the Hulk because he's the only person in either Avengers team that would be a good match for him."

Why would Marvel just throw Cable and Deadpool into WWH? They had no part in sending him to space, their base isn't in New York where all the action took place, Hulk didn't affect mutants as a whole (he attacked the mansion but that's not the same), and neither Cable nor Deadpool have any significant personal connection with the Hulk. It would make no sense to involve them. Cable (at his best) could take him apart on the molecular level. Him not being in the WWH event doesn't change that.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Deadpool can't do anything to hurt the Hulk at all."

Deadpool has beaten the Hulk on his own. Hulk was weakened, but so what. Deadpool was too. :P

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fear monger

Post Deleted.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fear monger

Buckshot says:

"Colt Python says:
" Cable was drastically depowered during WWH.What i'm saying is though.If Cable in Deadpool was the team that could beat Hulk, Marvel would have had them deeat him in the end instead of everyone going out like chumps and using a lazer.I'm sure Marvel used Sentry to fight the Hulk because he's the only person in either Avengers team that would be a good match for him."
Why would Marvel just throw Cable and Deadpool into WWH? They had no part in sending him to space, their base isn't in New York where all the action took place, Hulk didn't affect mutants as a whole (he attacked the mansion but that's not the same), and neither Cable nor Deadpool have any significant personal connection with the Hulk. It would make no sense to involve them. Cable (at his best) could take him apart on the molecular level. Him not being in the WWH event doesn't change that."

deadpool is a merc the gov. could have paid them to take down the hulk

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"It took Iron Man forever to figure out how to beat him and he's way smarter than Cable."

No it didn't (he had something ready even before Hulk came back) and no he's not.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

fear monger says:

"deadpool is a merc the gov. could have paid them to take down the hulk"

And Cable would go with him why? And that's if he still worked for the government at that point, I'm not sure he did. Please don't tell me you honestly believe that it would have fit the story Marvel created to have Cable and Deadpool get involved with WWH and that because they weren't in the event it means they have no chance at beating Hulk.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"He was gone for a while.And yes he is smarter than Cable."

This really has nothing to do with anything since the method I would see Cable using has nothing to do with how smart he is, but think about it: Future knowledge and future tech plus telepathy (knowledge of everyone in the world at his fingertips) or technopathy (same thing) depending on the version you use. Regardless of if he's actually as smart as Iron Man or not, his powers would allow him to outperform Stark in a test of intelligence, so for most practical purposes he's smarter.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Damnit Buck lol.Deadpool and Cable had an on going series during WWH and almost everyone else who was available to fight the Hulk had fought him (except Xavier because he reasoned with him).So why wouldn't Cable and Deadpool fight him if they actually stood any sort of chance?"

For the reason's I've already stated. "They had no part in sending him to space, their base isn't in New York where all the action took place, Hulk didn't affect mutants as a whole (he attacked the mansion but that's not the same), and neither Cable nor Deadpool have any significant personal connection with the Hulk." They had no actual reason to be there. And even if they did, maybe it was because they could beat him. You realize Rogue (who could kill him with a touch) and Iceman (who has so many ways to kill him and couldn't be killed himself) weren't there either right? Funny that people who could actually kill Hulk weren't allowed to fight him.

At the time though, Cable was depowered and "died" maybe an issue or two into WWH. So even if he had a reason and Marvel would allow Cable to kill him, he was dead.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By fear monger

iron man has that power for he suit

argo it only works for on the suit

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Buckshot says:
"Colt Python says:
" He was gone for a while.And yes he is smarter than Cable."
This really has nothing to do with anything since the method I would see Cable using has nothing to do with how smart he is, but think about it: Future knowledge and future tech plus telepathy (knowledge of everyone in the world at his fingertips) or technopathy (same thing) depending on the version you use. Regardless of if he's *actually* as smart as Iron Man or not, his powers would allow him to outperform Stark in a test of intelligence, so for most practical purposes he's smarter."

Before Gambit and Sunfire defeated Cable..no one was sure if Cable even still had powers.Iron Man also has technopathy."

Seeing as how no version of either character was stated (way to go OP) I don't see why I should be limited. I was just pointing out two power sets he had that would allow him to have more knowledge than Tony Stark. And the technopathy that Cable had is greater than Iron Man's. He monitored every single peace of electronic data in the entire world. I haven't seen Iron Man do that.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"I know what your saying but at the time the Sentry was fighting the Hulk.Cable had almost no power.I don't think he technopathy worked."

I'm pretty sure he was dead at that time, but that changes nothing. You don't have to use the character at the point in time of that fight. If we did that, any fight with Cap now would be one-sided...and cruel. I mentioned Cable taking Hulk apart on the molecular level. That should tell you that I was talking about Cable when he had his psychic powers.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"any fight with Cap now would be one-sided...and cruel."

Great line.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phorqe

Cable and Deadpool can take regular Hulk, but I'd say WW Hulk would be too much for them. Hulk pretty much wrecked the whole Marvel Universe and beat a quarter of all the remaining mutants on earth. As Buckshot said, there was no Iceman or Rogue, or Storm for that matter, but that's still more than Deadpool and Cable could do.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Phorqe

Cable and Hulk fought before during the Onslaught era. Onslaught was blocking Hulk from being tampered with telepathicly. "Cable isn’t sure how much psionic energy he can spare to fight the Hulk and still keep himself together, but he manages to hold the Hulk aloft in the air using telekinesis. Cable thinks about how Blaquesmith once told him that he had power that he hadn’t even tapped, and that he was worried that he would become like the Hulk… an uncontrollable force of nature. Cable thinks how both he and the Hulk rely on their strength of will to maintain control. He blasts Hulk and sends him flying. He says that they will just have to see whose will is stronger."
Cable ended up being nearly killed in this battle. Storm came along and saved Cable. Together they managed to break Onslaught's hold over the Hulk. Anyway, WWHulk was mentally resistant and a lot tougher than original Hulk. I'm sure Cable's "yet to be tapped" powers would be quite impressive, but he hasn't reached his full potential.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternus

deadpool would probably annoy hulk to the point where he cant understand words and just throws deadpool to the moon and then goes on a wild rampage

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Phorqe says:

"Cable and Hulk fought before during the Onslaught era. Onslaught was blocking Hulk from being tampered with telepathicly. "Cable isn’t sure how much psionic energy he can spare to fight the Hulk and still keep himself together, but he manages to hold the Hulk aloft in the air using telekinesis. Cable thinks about how Blaquesmith once told him that he had power that he hadn’t even tapped, and that he was worried that he would become like the Hulk… an uncontrollable force of nature. Cable thinks how both he and the Hulk rely on their strength of will to maintain control. He blasts Hulk and sends him flying. He says that they will just have to see whose will is stronger."
Cable ended up being nearly killed in this battle. Storm came along and saved Cable. Together they managed to break Onslaught's hold over the Hulk. Anyway, WWHulk was mentally resistant and a lot tougher than original Hulk. I'm sure Cable's "yet to be tapped" powers would be quite impressive, but he hasn't reached his full potential."

You know he fought Silver Surfer right? (Fought may not be the best word because Surfer took him out behind the shed, but w/e.) He was able to battle him while telekinetically holding up Providence as well as using his TK to reassemble everything that he and the Surfer destroyed in their fight all the while being telepathically linked to every mind on the planet. And that was before he broke the Surfer's "unbreakable" board. His TK works on such a level that he could disassemble Hulk. You're using a version of Cable where he was greatly inhibited and ignoring him at his higher levels of power.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Phorqe

I'm not ignoring his higher levels of power, I've just never seen it. I took some time off from comics and got back into it a year ago, and Cable's pretty much been depowered since then. I guess he has reached his potential if he did what you say.

I just looked up Deadpool vs hulk... Deadpool impailed him on a street lamp???

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It was a really sharp street lamp.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Just because someone wins a fight in their own book doesn't mean there's no reason for it.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Phorqe

Lemme guess... it happened in a Deadpool book?

Maverick_GL5.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maverick_GL5.0

Cable alone could take the Hulk.

Swordy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Swordy

normal hulk under unserious conditions yes most likely. nathan could most likely overpower him or talk him down.

world war hulk, i doubt it.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Should ahve been War hulk instead of WWH as a second option scence War hulk was when he became a horsemen of apcoalypse.

Drayco90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Drayco90

Putting Deadpool into one of these is just unfair- he's cursed with life and thus can't die. If push comes to shove it becomes a war of attrition- how much damage can Deadpool do in 5-10 minutes before dying and how much Hulk can heal in the 5-10 minutes it takes for Deadpool to get back up. Cable in the mix just makes it harder on Banner.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That bump though...

On topic - If we're talking about Cable during Deadpool and Cable? (I'll assume Saviour) then I'd say Cable solos

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins handily.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Deadpool solos.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool and Cable

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheBR_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lal, extremely desbalanced. Hulk stomps

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 juiceboks  Moderator

Soldier X Cable could solo..barring that version they should get stomped.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vertigo-

Someone wanna tag ghostravage? He'd love this one. I can't cuz I'm on mobile

edit: since I'm home now, @ghostravage, wanna weigh in here?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't Cable already TP'd Hulk? I'm thinking Cable likely solos due to high end telepathy.