#1 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable and X-force vs Thunderbolts

No preparation time , Battle takes place in a factory ,

Wining by death , or knockout

Who wins ?

#2 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

...wanna list out the teams?

#3 Posted by MisterWhisper (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of X-Force? Classic era, post Cable era, Wisdom era, X-Statix era, Wolverine era, Uncanny era?

#4 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: @misterwhisper:

Marvel now titles , so : X - Force, Thunderbolts ; Red Hulk , Punisher , Elektra , Deadpool , Venom ,

Cable

Colossus

Domino

Forge

Dr Nemesis

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, can anyone on X-Force deal with Rulk?

#6 Posted by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, can anyone on X-Force deal with Rulk?

Yea that's what I am thinking.

#7 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: IIRC once colossus stopped using the juggernaut powers he was taken down quickly (he wasn't fighting back but he wasn't durable enough to withstand much punches from Ross).

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@henrik: IIRC once colossus stopped using the juggernaut powers he was taken down quickly (he wasn't fighting back but he wasn't durable enough to withstand much punches from Ross).

He was screaming to be KO'd, and purposefully depowering himself.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Edited by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I know thats what I meant to say (rereading my comment I wasn't exactly clear admittedly). All though still rulk took him down in like 3 hits right?

#11 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@floopay: I know thats what I meant to say (rereading my comment I wasn't exactly clear admittedly). All though still rulk took him down in like 3 hits right?

*Shrug*, I've only seen the scans tbh, haven't read the full story. I haven't read as many comics recently as I used to.

However, Colossus can go toe to toe with Juggernaut, and even when he's drunk he can take the full force of a bar being dropped on him without being any worse for ware.

Not to mention even in his classic day he took on several Shi'ar elite troops, and then continued to go toe to toe with Gladiator (ended in a horrendous loss), and considering he was already tired I think he did alright.

Against WWH he was able to stand up to him for a page or two before finally being overpowered (not KO'd). Outside of WWH he actually was able to hold his own against the Hulk for a little bit.

There are a lot of other powerhouses he's held up against as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38396 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Yup.

#13 Edited by bob808 (6785 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable and X-force

#14 Posted by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Thank you.

@floopay:I'm not an expert on colossus but I would think taking hits from gladiator and juggernaut are high end feats. Colossus showing with ww hulk didn't really impress me from what I have seen/recall.

#15 Edited by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

@bob808 said:

Cable and X-force

Reason?

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn: Thank you.

@floopay:I'm not an expert on colossus but I would think taking hits from gladiator and juggernaut are high end feats. Colossus showing with ww hulk didn't really impress me from what I have seen/recall.

I wouldn't really call them high end feats to be honest. He consistently hangs with Juggernaut (though doesn't beat him, but stands his ground fairly long), he did the majority of the legwork in defeating Abomination (off panel), he's held up against the Hulk a couple times, he's fought both Iron Man and Classic She Hulk simultaneously, smacked Omega around, and took back several times what he let lose on Sebastian Shaw.

I think that Colossus is one of those characters that's always played off as weaker than he really is, but realistically he's hung with some pretty powerful powerhouses, and his durability and training are what lets him take on other powerhouses. He's still a 100 tonner, maybe even a bit higher.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#18 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Cable but I did read some comics with him and Deadpool, he seemed to be really powerful in those comics. What I want to know is if that level of power was normal or not for him?

If that's his normal power level I would go with his team if not I would probably go with Thunderbolts mostly because of Red Hulk.

#19 Edited by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@tacos_kickass: I think it was his regular power . (But Im not sure , he is dying now , )

#20 Edited by jashro44 (25549 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@jashro44 said:

I wouldn't really call them high end feats to be honest. He consistently hangs with Juggernaut (though doesn't beat him, but stands his ground fairly long), he did the majority of the legwork in defeating Abomination (off panel), he's held up against the Hulk a couple times, he's fought both Iron Man and Classic She Hulk simultaneously, smacked Omega around, and took back several times what he let lose on Sebastian Shaw.

I think that Colossus is one of those characters that's always played off as weaker than he really is, but realistically he's hung with some pretty powerful powerhouses, and his durability and training are what lets him take on other powerhouses. He's still a 100 tonner, maybe even a bit higher.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Aside from hulk none of these people are really in gladiators and juggernauts league. And I have heard that hulk was a bit weakened when he fought colossus (I haven't read it so I am mainly going off of hearsay). Against abomination he had the backing of multiple X-men. All we know is he bashed abomination in the face and knocked him out. We don't really know who did most of the work. And when you say omega are you talking about omega red? Because omega red has also curbstomped colossus. Sebastion shaw starts off at 20 tons and only gets stronger based off of how hard you hit him IIRC. So colossus hanging with shaw doesn't really impress.

All though I am no expert on colossus so I will just agree to disagree about his ability to hang with gladiator and juggernaut.