#354 frozen  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#355  Edited By Lvenger

@frozen: Likewise I still have some things to say too mate. We haven't gotten that far yet have we?

Also @cosmicallyaware1 I would point that the second semi final between Mikep12 and whoever wins out of TTBA and Iragexcudder hasn't even started yet. You still need to have that semi final debate before we even get to the final, let alone the bonus round against you. I'd advise that it might be detrimental to limit the semi final duration of both our debates when one semi final hasn't even started yet.

Having said this, it's up to you how you conduct your tournies. If you say it has to be over by the end of this week, I'll comply with your judgement.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: I was more referring to my debate with Frozen since it's only just gotten started but if you need more time with your debate, you should mention it to Cosmic.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#358 frozen  Moderator
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I tagged him. Just thought you two should know also

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By Lvenger

@frozen: Though to be fair, I think I've been more forward with my strategies than you have. I've outlined 3 out of my 6 methods for taking down Prime. You're hiding your hand aren't you? ;)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@frozen: @lvenger: I'm totally down with you gentlemen continuing if there is substantial ground that yet needs to be covered. Have at it, and have a good time mates.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By Lvenger

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks for understanding Cos, it's much appreciated! We'll make it worth the extra length! :)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cosmicallyaware1: I've had my post on there for quite some time - I don't know where Irage is.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I've had my post on there for quite some time - I don't know where Irage is.

ugh. I'll try getting ahold of him. Maybe caught up in Summertime. He did say earlier that his Vine time had decreased........

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I'm afraid I've been waiting on Frozen to make his Round 2 post as well. Apologies about that, I should have pressed him more. I've seen him post images on his profile that definitely relate to our debate though so I'm sure he'll get to it soon enough. How much longer are you letting the rounds go on for? You still have to have a semi final with Mikep12 and the winner of TTBA's and Irage's debate.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@cosmicallyaware1: I'm afraid I've been waiting on Frozen to make his Round 2 post as well. Apologies about that, I should have pressed him more. I've seen him post images on his profile that definitely relate to our debate though so I'm sure he'll get to it soon enough. How much longer are you letting the rounds go on for? You still have to have a semi final with Mikep12 and the winner of TTBA's and Irage's debate.

no real worries mate, just keeping this alive,..I will see it through till the end!!

I'm not rushing you and Frozen, as I am intrigued at the outcome and enjoying the beauty of the debate!

Mikep12 has been off for a bit, so I guess I'm just gonna take on the winer of Ira and TTBA, and we'll go from there. Wait till ya see the team I have i mind, it's a doozy!

Just focus on properly finishing your thread, and have fun...................

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks man. I'm still on my post, but I'm definitely forming it at the moment.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks man. I'm still on my post, but I'm definitely forming it at the moment.

fantastic. Thank you good sir..............

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By Iragexcudder

@cosmicallyaware1: odds of me getting a post in are slim unfortunately:/ all tournaments I'm in are currently jeopardized due to summer activities and my job so I'm gonna have to take the defeat here:/ I'm sorry cos

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 frozen  Moderator

@cosmicallyaware1: Friday/Saturday is the perfect day for me to polish up my post I guess.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: odds of me getting a post in are slim unfortunately:/ all tournaments I'm in are currently jeopardized due to summer activities and my job so I'm gonna have to take the defeat here:/ I'm sorry cos

laaaaaame. but i get it.

@frozen said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Friday/Saturday is the perfect day for me to polish up my post I guess.

cool.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 frozen  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Bump, see how other rounds are going.

From what I've seen, TTBA's and Irag's round kinda hasn't progressed since TTBA's second post. Cos will probably have to open votes up since it hasn't been anywhere for a good couple days, if not weeks now.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@cosmicallyaware1: I'm still trying to get off a post...I shall not give up in our CAV!!!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

From what I've seen, TTBA's and Irag's round kinda hasn't progressed since TTBA's second post. Cos will probably have to open votes up since it hasn't been anywhere for a good couple days, if not weeks now.

Irag conceded though. Post #370.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

Ah so you're right, my bad on missing that one. I must have skipped over it. In which case, TTBA and Cos haven't started their debate yet. Both are busy with other CAVs and tournies though so it's understandable.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

Ah so you're right, my bad on missing that one. I must have skipped over it. In which case, TTBA and Cos haven't started their debate yet. Both are busy with other CAVs and tournies though so it's understandable.

yeah, I need to get with TTBA on that. Like stated..............I've bee swamped lately and stretching myself a bit thin...................also considering that I have been exponentially busier at work as of late.......

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Hey Cos, will TTBA be debating the winner of mine and @frozen's debate and then you'll debate the winner of that?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Hey Cos, will TTBA be debating the winner of mine and @frozen's debate and then you'll debate the winner of that?

That works. All parties cool with that?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 frozen  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By Lvenger

@frozen: @cosmicallyaware1: My third post is fully finished, done and dusted now.

Feel free to start your next reply at any time Frozen.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: @frozen: @lvenger: apologize for the hiatus. we still in this gentlemen? I will see this through till the end! I shall not let me first tourney be left uncompleted!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: @frozen: @lvenger: apologize for the hiatus. we still in this gentlemen? I will see this through till the end! I shall not let me first tourney be left uncompleted!

I'm afraid Frozen and I aren't done yet mate. I'm on 3 posts and he's on 2. Frozen wants to get to 5 posts each before we go to votes so we've still got some time ahead of us yet. It's up to TTBA if he's available to debate the winner.

Also Frozen and I were just talking about this today so coincidence much?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Just a heads up, Frozen's been offline for over a week now but he said his third reply to our current debate is practically done, he just needs to add scans. Unfortunately, the third reply hasn't been posted for over a month now. Normally I'd bow out in such circumstances but I know you want to continue this to the end and Frozen has also said he wants to finish our debate though he wants to go up to 5 posts at least. Just letting you know all the necessary info so that you can make the call you want to.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: all good. I have tons of patience. No matter what we can see this through till the end. I'll get ahold of TTBA ans see ifhe wants to do a match with me, and the winner of that can face whomever is victorious in your thread. Kosher?

I've been on the vine very little in the past three months, am trying to get back in the swing of things. Plus.....next installment of HOF inductions are relatively soon, and need to build up my resumee for that!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By Lvenger

@cosmicallyaware1: I thought the original plan was for the winner of our debate to face TTBA and then the winner of that would face you but I guess your suggestions makes more sense. Hopefully Frozen will be ready by the time he comes back online whenever that may be.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@cosmicallyaware1: I thought the original plan was for the winner of our debate to face TTBA and then the winner of that would face you but I guess your suggestions makes more sense. Hopefully Frozen will be ready by the time he comes back online whenever that may be.

it works either way to me, just wondering how everyone else would feel about the matchups. I will say this my friend............I am eagerly looking forward to the time that we ourselves have a debate. long overdue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: oh, just talking about the matchups in the finals mostly. It died off for a bit, but we're bringin it back!!!! Still need to bring life back into the "brick tourney" though.............

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger said:

it works either way to me, just wondering how everyone else would feel about the matchups. I will say this my friend............I am eagerly looking forward to the time that we ourselves have a debate. long overdue.

So what team are you going to be using against TTBA if I may ask?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@lvenger said:

eh, probably Surfer (my favorit High Tier Cosmic Marvel character, and one I know VERY well. Plus TTBA will be ecstatic to do a Henshaw vs Norrin debate, he engaged killemall on the topic before) and Insane Genis Vell. However that may be subject to change. I need to plan accordingly, due to the fact that TTBA is a craft debater ;) @thetruebarryallen

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 frozen  Moderator

@cosmicallyaware1: I've been off the Vine the last week due to other commitments, apologies but they came up unexpectedly. Anyways, I'm back now.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Lvenger

@cosmicallyaware1: Very interesting, I did a Surfer vs Henshaw CAV with ComicStooge and that was a great discussion. I won that debate as I have a good track record with Surfer too heh. And how powerful is insane Genis-Vell?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lvenger said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@lvenger said:

eh, probably Surfer (my favorit High Tier Cosmic Marvel character, and one I know VERY well. Plus TTBA will be ecstatic to do a Henshaw vs Norrin debate, he engaged killemall on the topic before) and Insane Genis Vell. However that may be subject to change. I need to plan accordingly, due to the fact that TTBA is a craft debater ;) @thetruebarryallen

What does craft debater mean? :D

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Are you still up for this tourney or do you have a few too many debates on your own plate?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: lol, I meant "crafty". However I should have added: knowledgeable, articulate, and detail orientated. You down my man? we've never went "head to head" in a debate, and feel this could be quite interesting....

@lvenger said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Very interesting, I did a Surfer vs Henshaw CAV with ComicStooge and that was a great discussion. I won that debate as I have a good track record with Surfer too heh. And how powerful is insane Genis-Vell?

and Stooge knows Henshaw very well, that's impressive (i used Henshaw against him, and received a "good job" so that made me happy). How powerful is insane, or "mad god" Genis? well, depends on whom you ask. I would put him at Surfer level IMO, albeit different powerset. He held his own fairly easily against King Thor and a bunch of Asgardians if that's any indication.