Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#1  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Cosmicallyaware1 presents: The BRICK Tourney!!!!

"Contest of Champions" Strongman Capture the Flag Challenge!!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What's the Story?

The pesky and troublesome Monarch once again decides to facilitate an arena type fight location, but makes alterations. And due to his warped deteriorating mind, this a whimsical adventure of twisted enjoyment......a cosmic tyrant child with some new toys.

He decides to operate on a grander scheme..... make the arena(s) larger to city size, have goals and purposes in addition to simple combat, and settles on challenges and obstacles for the participants.

In his multiverse travels for contestants, he encounters the Elders Of the Universe in the Marvel 616.

No Caption Provided

Two of the beings in particular, the Grandmaster and the Champion interest and amuse him greatly. He enslaves them in his entertainment quest, and in shock.........find that the two being are more than willing to participate (as they have been a part of similar endeavors previously...).

Monarch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Champion and Grandmaster:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so with his new helpers and their suggestions............they set out to collect their beings to compete from across the multiverse (Marvel, DC, Image, Manga).

What's the challenge?

This will not be a typical fight between teams. They may fight as much as the want, but there is a goal to accomplish.

No Caption Provided

However, this is not as easy as it sounds. There are obstacles in the way of that happening on top of your opposing team. Each area that the contestants are in have the following barriers that are there to prevent you from reaching your goal and trying to kill you.

They are:

• 6 Kree Sentries and 6 Sentinels. They are not necessarily in full attack mode, but if you are in proximity, they will. They are more defensive to stop you from getting your Flag.

and they are being controlled and directed by Nimrod, who is hunting you as well...........

No Caption Provided
  • 16 OMAC's. They will aggressively be attacking you.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • an army of Mindless Ones. They will aggressively be attacking you.
No Caption Provided
  • the entire area/city is flooded with zombies. annoying but........don't get bit!!!!!
No Caption Provided
  • and one last obstacle. right in the center like the eye of the hurricane...........FIN FANG FOOM!!!!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules of the Contest!!!!!!!

This is a "brick" contest here. The following abilities will be nerfed by the host (which means none of these powersets will function if a contestant has them):

• No Energy Projection
  • No Matter Manipulation/transmutation
  • Speed cap? 200 Mph.
  • Flight capabilities? very basic. cannot carry or transport others, cannot rise more than 3 stories high. cannot break speed cap.
  • No Weaponry of any kind! (No signature weapons, tech, artifacts, etc....)
  • No Forcefields.......straight body durability
  • No density control, phasing, intangibility
  • No TP, or any mental capabilities.
  • No technopathy or anything related.
  • Healing factors and regen? extremely limited. look at this link, staying around expert level.
  • External wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, may heal at a much more accelerated rate, disregarding of severity.
  • Cellular and genetic damage is reduced, greatly extending the user's lifespan.
  • Lost limbs may be regenerated quickly or can be reattached.
  • Can survive severe blood loss.
  • Minor damaged internal organs may heal, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
  • Nerves may remain damaged

SO, you have to Capture your Flag to win the competition, and survive all the obstacles to advance to the next round.

Now there will be a special component to each battle to make sure the playing ground stays even. Monarch will adjudicate matches as he see fit with the perk bonus........

No Caption Provided

perks may include: power items (limited duration) and weapons, power upgrades, etc.............you will see when the time comes.......

The Location!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

The Map =

• Red arrow and Blue arrow on right hand side of map are starting points.
  • Red and Blue stars on left side of map are where flags are located. You need only capture yours first, and do not have to return to starting point.
  • orange line = mindless ones
  • light blue circles = groups (as in a pair) of OMACS. they are not necessarily stationed in an area, they will move about. And aggressive.
  • Green star in center = Fin Fang Foom
  • yellow line = kree sentries and sentinels. Nimrod is with them.
  • zombies are heavily populated throught the city and outskirts. none hiding in the water.
  • obviously it is a very large area. 25 miles by 25 miles

The Contestants in this Battle!!!!!!!!!!

Red team: killerwasp

Red Hulk // Hercules

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blue team: darkseid1006

Juggernaut // Doomsday

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and with that gentlemen.................good luck!!!!!!

let the contest begin!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cosmicallyaware1: yes so let me get this straight, my two bricks are suppose to some how run into the city punch a bunch of zombies but not get bit, face omacs, smash the mindless ones/by pass, avoid fin fang foom, bust threw the kree stuff, in a city that is 25 miles big, basically lowest of the low health regen ( well i mean its good but considered to these four its not so good ), cant run more than 200mph, and finally in order to win u capture a flag?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: yeah pretty much. however Zombies might necessarily not trying to get you, you don't have to engage them you don't have to engage in anybody don't want to.

also Fin fang foom doesn't have to be engaged necessarily.

if it's too difficult, I may decrease the number of omacs and the like.

I wanted to make this challenging and unique.

you can do it man make a cool post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: lol i was just double checking however serious question do our heroes know they are weakened down?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: lol i was just double checking however serious question do our heroes know they are weakened down?

ok, cool. And yes, good point.....they know that they are restricted in power levels, abilities, and without weapons. However.......Master Hand may distribute weapons and artifacts of power............

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: almost done with mine just having some trouble finding a few more scans,and i should be ready if darkseid wants to first though and his is already done im down with that, but ill post mine up in about a day or two of trying to find those d$#& scans ( their basics as well ;_____; ) like hulk defeating a-bomb

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: almost done with mine just having some trouble finding a few more scans,and i should be ready if darkseid wants to first though and his is already done im down with that, but ill post mine up in about a day or two of trying to find those d$#& scans ( their basics as well ;_____; ) like hulk defeating a-bomb

you may as well go first, darkseid has been sporadic with posting and busy with real life. Hopefully he gets in on this.......he couldn't really work on last match vs frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: then i sense this mite be a prolonged duel LOL, anyway found some more scans like i said should be up in a day or two hopefully that isnt too long for ya ^^

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: then i sense this mite be a prolonged duel LOL, anyway found some more scans like i said should be up in a day or two hopefully that isnt too long for ya:

its all good man. also if you ever need help with scans, let me know. I have pretty extensive files^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then let the debate begin!!! Huehue ( Part 1 of 2 ) RED HULK

General Information

Beginning with the Red hulk, hes kinda like the hulk..... but red XD. Anyway this is guy right here ( below me at this point in time ) is Thunderbolt Ross, he was the general ( 4 star if that matters ) in the Air Force. He was in charge of the gamma bomb project that soon created hulk ( Bruce Banner ). He began hunting the monster that was the hulk and make it his top mission of everything and anything to bring it under control or simply kill it ( most of the time obivously he wants to kill it ) and after he finds out hulk is Bruce Banner he also goes for him as well. However, as the years went on he was turned into the red hulk due to the super soldier program that was formed by Intelligencia and MODOK ( both hulk foes ) With this they wanted Red hulk to end hulk, yet this didn't happen and in fact red hulk later down the years joins the avengers due to helping both thor and namor whom both were on a mission. Gaining this new form, he was able to give hulk and others including abomination and Wendigo ( theres more than one, but still ) a good fight infact even killing abomination and Wendigo. Granted these are a couple story arcs put into play here as general, but they dont really change him all to much ( some do aka loebforce ), but in general they keep him generally around the same power level. Anyway he's quite strong however unlike the hulk he doesnt keep getting stronger as he gets angry he hits the point where he just gets extremely hot and thus burns this and the color of his skin are the major visional feats that split both red hulk and hulk.

Scans of Red Hulk fighting.

Anyway hes fought a bomb and won ( and kills )

Fights the Second A-bomb and wins.

Has beaten hulk

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

and even fought thor and won ( granted i sense the loebforce coming but still ^^ hey i wont at least add in that he beat people with ss surf board and such XD )

photo Untitled-Scanned-11.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-12.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-13.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-14.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-15.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-16.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-17.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-18.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-19.jpgphoto Untitled-Scanned-20.jpg

Now this shows his fighting abilities ( maybe not the best but still ) He is again able to go again decent power houses for marvel and come up on top.

Furthermore lets move on to that he has his own team the thunderbolts and shows great leadership and team work in that ( granted not always the best ), yet hes not mindless either. He can i guess u can say follow orders without problems and is able to do what is said ( as shown below )

working together with his team ( The Thunderbolts )

Again working with his team

and not only that but show again fighting skill and that he can think for himself rather than letting the "beast" get to him like that of the hulk and such.

The Benefits of ThunderBolt Ross being the Red Hulk

Furthermore of him being able to fight and take lead he was also a master tactician and strategist granted he didnt always win against the hulk, yet he did his very best to try to complete the mission and with that in mind as a big red machine he was more than able to complete a lot of task's at hand even of course defeating the hulk. I'd think he'd work well with his partner ( coming up! )

Superhuman strength

Red hulk is easily in the 100 metric tons range and is able of course to show this throughout his comics and tv series (aka a-bomb fight he was punching him so hard it caused a magnitude 10 earthquake) of him doing so, by of course matching strength per strength with other power houses like the hulk and a-bomb along with other villains like juggernaut and Wendigo, and hes even stopped punches delivered from such foes as well. He's faced and of course the scans up top him fighting his opponents who are also in his range and some even stronger than him at certain points, but that yet doesn't stop him from proving his fighting ability and skills.

Fighting skills

Again red hulk even when getting beat up hard, still manages to win the fights that are needed in order to complete the mission he not only again didnt use just blunt force, but used his training to win as well.He also was able to fight under water, so getting to the flag will be alot easier for him to do so, due to being able to travel under water and fight just fine. ( shown below ) He also gives a hulk a good fight with exchanging blows and defending himself. Showing that he can think on his feet so to speak and also be able to not just " hulk out" and precede to smash, but can also think in a fight to apply his fighting abilities. ( which can come in handy )

Evil Demon Juggernaut Colossus

RedHulkColossus1RedHulkColossus2

RedHulkColossus3RedHulkColossus4RedHulkColossus6RedHulkColossus5

RedHulkColossus7RedHulkColossus8

Granted i wont show the red hulk vs the hulk, however if u want to see it i am more than welcome to show you and you could see how well he also works with sparring. Anyway Thunderbolt again ko's someone who was not only give him a fight, but seem to have caused some damage, however that didn't again stop ross from beating his enemy's butt and winning in the end.

Stamina

He has quite a bit of stamina due to him being able to last long in tons of fights, he was able to not only fight a-bomb and win, but right after able to defeat the hulk and other villains/heroes at the time. He was able to give quite a fight of the heavy weights a run for the money and has beaten them as well. His Stamina is extremely high and i believe this can carry him through this challenge.

Durability/ Firepower

As for Durability as you can see, he is able to tank loads of damage, and punches that would knock a lot of super heroes out or even kill them. Red hulk doesn't care at all if he even gets injured he just wishes to complete what he wants or is told(and this can be completed depending on whom hes fighting) Heck he even took strikes from the thing whom had been transformed into a beast that used lava as his weapon source along with the hammer.Red hulk's body is even able to survive the harsh conditions in that of space, and even landing planet fall on earth kill him. All in all red hulk has tanked punches from tough villains and super heroes like juggernaut, hulk, a bomb, etc. That doesn't slow him down from completing the mission if it is at stake ( and of course he does get stopped at times ). He can take hits like crazy and deliver some fire power as well. Rulk was able to knock out plenty of people whom he had faced, and had killed.

For this situation/ his teammate

As i've said before, i believe red hulk would not only be able to be just fine with Hercules, but i believe they could be able to complete this challenge far more effective than the other two guys, due to the red hulk not being just bronze, but brains as well. He would be able to apply his fighting abilities and skill with Hercules, and heck they might even do some awesome combos. I think both him and Hercules would be able to by pass Fin Fang Foom prolly with ease, due to neither of them being a complete brick. Although I do think Hercules would see Fin Fang Foom as a challenge, but i think hulk could keep Hercules in line with his leadership, and keep their minds focused on the task on hand rather than take challenges that might cost them the loss. I also believe before Fin even comes up they could clear through the mindless ones and be able to have not only enough energy to keep on fighting to get to the flag, but to be able to not attract quite a bit of attention due to again red hulk having some teamwork experience and leadership/tactics that can be used on this challenge. I also believe this not so much smash everything sight approach could also allow them to avoid OMACS that are placed across the town, and thus give them less time to worry about obstacles and more on focusing on the primary objective. As Ross wasn't even stopped by the government from trying to hunt and kill the hulk he did whatever he could with what he could. I think this could be applied to the same situation that is at hand. As for the kree sentries and sentinels i believe they would have more than enough strength to be able to break through them and beat them as well. I also believe both herc and rulk could beat Nimrod, but rather than walking in, i think they would of let team one move ahead to take the blunt force as they make their way to flags, however i believe that herc's pride again might be at stake and thus could cause them to fight the kree forces, however this doesn't mean they would be stopped, but only slowed from their capturing the flag. With that said i believe my team has the ability to win and will win over team one. However i don't believe it will be easy for them, i do believe their relationship will not get in the way of the mission and that they would be at least willing to work together to get the job done. After all ross is willing to listen to orders and of course give them out if need be. Hes a soldier and that is what he is at heart a man on a mission.

Hercules ( part 2 ) Will be coming up soon!

@cosmicallyaware1 Sorry i took so long, as i said i was trying to put the scans together and ofc dig deep for that a-bomb 1 scans, and ofc the juggernaut scan as well along with others for the future of this debate. I hope you enjoyed my part 1 of part 2 answers! I'll try to finish up hercs by friday if that is fine with you!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To finish this debate! ( Part 2 of 2 ) Now it is Hercules turn!

General Information

Now I understand, you've all seen tons of hercules vs someone debates and have a good idea of his history and what he's done in marvel. However, just in case you haven't I will again do a brief history of who is Hercules ( in marvel ), and why him and red hulk will crush team two's opponents.... on capturing the flag that is!Now to it, Hercules was born of course in ancient Greece and his father is Zeus and mother is Alcmena, he was extremely strong and proved so by killing to serpents that were sent by Hera, he accomplished at only age 1. Hercules then grew up ( of course tasked with normal stuff at those times ) and when he became an adult he began doing what he say to Twelve Labors and sailed with the Argonauts. Hercules was also able to completed the Labors so he could prove to zeus that he was worthy in being an immortal and a god. However the main way he got up Olympus or so what seemed most likely to have happened was his wife Deianeira had put a love charm on Hercules' shirt not really knowing/thinking about the effects of centaur and hydra blood mixed, but more and less mad at Hercules cheating on her, the charm had caused Hercules so much pain and agony that he basically burned himself in a pyre to stop the pain, thus leading to Zeus would later consume the pyre and later take Hercules up to Olympus.

Furthermore in Modern times Hercules was seduced under enchantress' spell, and thus sent to destroy the avengers that had stopped her before, yet thanks to a member on the avengers team snapping Herc out of the spell him and the avengers had again routed enchantress. Because of arriving on earth without zeus' permission had led to him being banished, this allowed him to hang with the avengers for quite sometime and later became a member himself. However he went back to Olympus after hearing Typhon was again trying to get his vengeance. Anyway from that point on Herc has been apart of the avengers and has been fighting evil no matter what it is at and no matter whom it was.

Scans of Hercules' Fighting

Fighting Super Skrull

Fighting Hulk ( still putting up a fight even though he didnt want to fight )

photo IncredibleHulk107-021.jpgphoto IncredibleHulk107-022.jpgphoto IncredibleHulk107-023.jpg

photo IncredibleHulk107-024.jpgphoto IncredibleHulk107-025-026.jpg

Fighting Thor ( granted he is using weapons but not the whole fight )

Hercules Vs Thing ( wrestling but still )

Herc vs venom and sentry ( mostly sentry )

Knowledge of Hercules

Now the strength of Hercules

Hercules is incredibly strong in fact he was so strong he stalemated Thor in an arm wrestling contest that literally was having rocks and bolders be thrown up in the air due to the fact that so much force was used in their struggle, and Herc was able to pull Manhattan, and he has even lifted godzilla and tossed him with ease, so the man is no push over when it comes to strength. As you can see above, he has fought people who are also extremely strong and could match him in strength as well.

The Fighting Skills of Hercules

However he isn't just all about strength, he does have some brains and for that he is wise enough to know when to stop fighting as well ( as seen with the fight with thor and hulk ), yet on top of that he isn't just about swinging wildly or throwing punches with no skill. He is more than capable of being a skilled fighter, and if he doesn't have a weapon on him he will use the environment around him as a weapon to try to end the threat rather than just simply slugging it out ( which he can do ). When fighting, he is capable of putting on choke holds, even on those whom are considered to be a threat to him, however this doesnt mean he will always use them and of course if he feels he is smarter than that of his opponent its even better, for he will be more than willing to move around rather than sit there and duke it out, or grab them and use what they are wearing to tangle them around and such, yet herc will not be afraid of getting up close and wrestling with a dude/ dudes who get in the way of him or simply punch him and use the environment until he finally wins.

Stamina of Hercules

Hercules is able to fight for quite sometime even with foes as powerful as him or ( some even more powerful ). I mean he is a warrior after all, an a god, so he seems to not gas out a lot during his fights with either rivals or enemies alike. He seems to be able to swing away and keep on going no matter how many punches he does or how long the fight lasts. Herc can come up on top due to having such stamina to be in a fight and still hang around for some more if need be. Herc and Thor have went rounds that seem to have lasted quite a bit just from them two fighting, and he has be able to come up on top.

Durability/Firepower of Hercules

The durability of Hercules can be matched by that with his partner the red hulk ( without loebforce ), for he is able to take hits from plenty of people and still be able to keep fighting.He is also able to shrug off blows delivered by other examples of his durability are shown up top in the scans. Of course i do have more scans, with him being punched, kicked, beaten with an object/weapon, etc. He is also able to dish out tons of firepower as he sends his foes flying across the area of their fight. You can mostly see this with thor and herc, but he has done so with hulk, super skrulls, namor, etc.

For this situation/teammate

As stated Herc even during a fight, was able to stop and be told to not keep going, i sense with Rulk's leadership and tactics he could keep herc from going about showing off and be side track with the enemies keep in mind though Hercules doesn't go off like this right off the bat though either. That said Herc is also an avenger he is able to work with other people, as he has worked with Hermes and others in the past. furthermore i believe that rulk being a soldier and Hercules being a warrior they could find some common ground amongst them as well, and perhaps work more efficient than those on team two.As I don't think he wouldn't care to hear out rulk on how to approach this challenge, and also give his personal opinion which wouldn't in my opinion necessary bother rulk either. If Red Hulk was willing to just run though everything i know Hercules would be right behind him on that decision. I also think that Hercules could handle Fin Fang Foom as well, however just as Ross would avoid him to not waste time, i think he would avoid as well for the same reason, and this could be that he could possibly see the capture flag as a labor ( not like the 13th ), but rather stay on the main task/objective. With that said Herc could fight the mindless ones if it needs to come down to it and wouldn't be in any major trouble like his partner, thus allowing them not to be slowed down by each other's lack of durability and fighting skills along with strength. Hercules could also work well with rulk on avoiding the OMACS that are spread across the city allowing them to possibly sneak by rather than just do an open fight. Furthermore with all the avoiding challenges and enemies/foes around the city. I'd begin to think Herc would find himself annoyed at the fact he has yet to fight which he enjoys doing ( along with drinking ). Thus when he does finally end up facing Nimrod and the kree sentries and sentinels i think he'd really shine with Rulk on defeating them due to the annoyance and anger that can be already built up due to the lack of foes they had not recently fought and playing it a little more safe than usual. Hercules is also no brain dead brick either and isn't always allowing his pride to get in the way. I know it'd be a struggle for Herc not to engage the foes as much as he wants to,yet with the right mindset on how important the flags are and with Red Hulk not necessary being a lone wolf, i think the two could both pull off the win and at the end of the day have some beers to celebrate their victory over the other team. All in all Hercules is an all around good fighter he can dish out damage and can take the damage, and will be able to work/keep up with rulk as they take the flags and thus grant them victory over the other two on team two as a partnership between a soldier and a warrior can be founded.

Thus concluded my intro, argument, and strategy for my team @cosmicallyaware1, and @darkseid1006

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkseid1006

Ok so this has been a long time coming.

I'll start with some intro's but i won't post any scans and most likely it will be the same as a wiki as i am using the scan for my strategy.

Doomsday

So for Doomsday there is not a lot to say really exempt for his enhanced physicals (above superman levels, including speed) however the one thing i would like to point out and that is that Doomsday (contrary to popular belief) is not mindless and raging and versions have shown sentient emotions and intelligence (most notably DD Rex) and seeing as he understands he can't do it by himself (or that it would result in a loss to just go on a mindless rampage and not be stealthy) he would not lose control and could actually work alongside Cain.

This scan is too prove my point on DD intelligence. He even says himself that reports on his stupidity are greatly over exaggerated (meaning he is actually clever)
This scan is too prove my point on DD intelligence. He even says himself that reports on his stupidity are greatly over exaggerated (meaning he is actually clever)

But just in case you want a list of powers ill lay it out here.

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman speed (capped to 200mph but i only assume that that is travel speed not reaction speed)

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Stamina

Healing factor (capped)

Adaption (was not listed in things that where banned so it should be allowed)

Average/Above Intelligence

Juggernaut

So Cain has all the same powers as DD (par adaption and speed) but has a couple more that i will list...

Nigh Physical immunity: Is near immune to all conventional ways of physical harm but if the person is powerful enough it has been done before.

Mystic Enchantment: Has a enchantment from Cytorakk that allows him unstoppable momentum (to a degree, War- Hulk when amped by Celestial tech- did manage to stop him, as it has been overcome)

No Caption Provided

Strategy

So now for the plan of action!

So first thing that will happen is Doomsday will agree to attack your team only and for the meanwhile only attempt to halt/wipe out your team. If your questioning how DD will get to your team fast enough then heres proof that he could...

DD can leap 50 miles at a time
DD can leap 50 miles at a time
DD punches Superman (who was blitzing) across nearly the entire length of a city (which considering the size of the buildings and all looks to be the same size as this map) and before he even loses his momentum has leaped across and caught him.
DD punches Superman (who was blitzing) across nearly the entire length of a city (which considering the size of the buildings and all looks to be the same size as this map) and before he even loses his momentum has leaped across and caught him.

So now the most exiting part (DD fighting Herc and Rulk). Now trust me this will not be a easy fight and DD easily has what it takes to take both of them for days on end or at least stall them both.

So before you say that one of them would leave as they know that reaching the flag is the goal if one was too leave DD would stomp the other into the ground very quickly.

Doomsday stomps a morals off Superman (ever since DOS Supes always refrains from holding his punches and in this fight he even implies that he is using his heat vision as much as he can) near effortlessly, while being distracted throughout by the capsule if he was not distracted he would simply have just pounded Supes on the floor and achieved the same result but sooner. Note how he blocks Supes full intensity HV with no problem.

this shows Supes heat vision... Scientists can measure temp from the core of stars but can't measure Supes HV
this shows Supes heat vision... Scientists can measure temp from the core of stars but can't measure Supes HV

So that gives you a idea of how durable he is and i highly doubt Herc can produce more damage output than the energy that the core of the sun would do.

So if you leave one man alone he will certainly get stomped and your guy won't even get too the flag before DD leaps onto him as he's leaving and does the same (essentially you split up you die).

Now as a team Rulk and Herc will be difficult but a morals off Superman (who was using speed blitz and all) still couldn't even get 1 blow in on DD i doubt these 2 will be fast enough (and just so you know dodging is not blitz so yeah).

Now if you want more confirmation on how neither will be able to tag DD here it is...

Even DOS DD (one off his weakest incarnations) was able to 1. Tag a speeding Superman (showing reaction) and 2. Make Superman acknowledge DD is faster than him (he does not have to use this for a blitz just merely dodging all your blows)

However say that your team do start somehow landing blows its not going to do anything to DD and this is why...

Amped Supes vs DD

Note: DD is made entirely off solid mass hence there is no damage that he can't heal as it is all just flesh wounds (hell he doesn't even have tissue).

Amped Superman vs DD part 2

Note: throughout that entire fight DD wasn't harmed by anything amped Supes did (par the sonics and energy blade) and anything that he was (that one blade) healed instantly and seeing as he has nothing vital too damage all wounds count as flesh/mass wounds and he can heal all of them.

Also he takes Supes amped HV twice and reacted to his blitz multiple times as well as showing all Supes physicals couldn't even phase him.

If you want confirmation that Supes was amped then here it is...

Scan 1-2: Supes acknowledges that the MB prepared him for the fight (suggesting that it not only repaired his clothing but tried to even the odds) and seeing as he had just watched the effects of what DD didi to Darkseid and still felt confident enough to say that MB may have amped him enough to even the odds it shows what kind of amperage where talking.

So we've established that DD easily has the durability to stand up to anything they dish out and can easily pound them into the ground.

but anyway that is all just a distraction and would certainly attract the attention of all......

EDIT
ill continue from where i left off...
So the clash between DD, Herc, and Rulk is going to attract the attention of all the hostiles in the city (par Fin Fang Foom) and before you say that the Sentinels are not aggressively attacking it also says that Nimrod is hunting you so either he leaves his Sentinels behind and goes for DD, Herc, and Ross or he engages them in combat and then decides to call his warriors in to aid him (very likely). So now you have a army of Mindless ones, walking dead zombies, 12 varying sentinels, 16 OMAC's, and Nimrod himself either attacking both of us at the same time or closing on the location (not only does this make it extremely difficult to try and only fight DD but it also means that the path is completely empty when Juggernaut attempts to go for the flag).

So now that the path is clear Juggs will use his enchantment to run down through anything in a straight line and gain the flags. If you want to question the fact that Juggs could actually get there even if there where still midless ones or sentinels in the way then here you go

Juggs pushes War (Hulk when amped by celestial tech) miles and miles across Egypt (even with Hulk putting up resistance).
Juggs pushes War (Hulk when amped by celestial tech) miles and miles across Egypt (even with Hulk putting up resistance).

So we've established that nothing in this battle has the power to stop the Juggernaut's bullrush and there is nothing stopping him from going for a easy capture.
However lets say that Juggs does not get so lucky and that he meats Fin Fang Foom or that Nimrod leaves behind some Sentinels as guards its not like the Sentinels are going to be halting a guy who pushed a amped Hulk across a country. However Fin Fang Foom well he still couldn't stop Juggs but Cain may be tempted to actually attack this guy and well... lets just say its a bad day to be Fin.

So Savage Hulk has handled Fin easily in the past and given the power difference between Hulk and Juggs its safe to say that Juggs could do it even easier.

this is to prove the power gap between standard Hulk and Juggs. Juggernaut went blow for blow with WWH and proved superior in physical prowess in fact Hulk had to resort to BFR.
So yeah Juggs can handily make his way there and get both flag.

Conclusion

heres a re-cap...
1. Doomsday leaps over too Hercules and Rulk.
2. DD engages and wins (if not stalemates and attracts attention)
3. Nimrod and the others arrive to the fight to which Nimrod takes down one of your team.

Nimrod took out Juggs in 3 pages (Hercules is roughly Rulk level possibly higher and given how from what happened when Juggs fought WWH compared to what happened when Herc fought WWH we can establish that Juggs is >>Herc) so he should easily do the same to either of the others
4. After 1 of your team has been taken out by Nimrod DD will proceed to one shot him and stomp the remaining member of your team.

DD shreds apart Imperiax Probes like paper (I-Probes are far more durable than Nimrod)
5. Juggs then makes his way to the flags using his unstoppable momentum and shear power to take anything that stands between, DD also is on the move to the flags.
6. Flags captured we win!!!
7. I have been nice for this whole thing as realistically whats too stop DD from jumping across the map and getting the flags straight away???

Im ready for votes if you are??

Votes??
Votes??
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: quick question when u say "So now the most exiting part (DD fighting Herc and Rulk). Now trust me this will not be a easy fight and DD easily has what it takes to take both of them for days on end or at least stall them both." are you implying that doomsday and juggernaut would go hunt for my pair while trying to capture the flag or nay? cause if it was a slug fest between my guys and urs you're gonna win unless "loebforce" comes into play. XD just curious

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darkseid1006

@killerwasp: The idea was Doomsday leaps over and engages Herc and Rulk while Juggs goes for a straight run down thought the centre.

Also are you taking it too votes or rebuting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: i got that, just curious though so when i make my counter ik for sure, so i dont get the " you didnt read my thing " cause i did, but i wasnt sure if it was just DD leaping over and as jugs makes the run solo or no, so its just my curiosity. As for votes or rebutting, um i say ill counter yours, but its honestly up to cosmically to see if he wants us to end it here or go ahead and do another post from each of us. I prefer 1 more post from each of us so we don't beat a dead horse for the future rounds, but thats just me. @cosmicallyaware1 your say taco XD Man i love that meme so much LOL

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

Tag for votes please

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: @darkseid1006: would like to see you guys each put up a "closing argument" post if you will. Bit sparse here.........

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah both of us wanna do our end game thing lol, it will take me a few days, but i can complete it XD

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah both of us wanna do our end game thing lol, it will take me a few days, but i can complete it XD

k, get on it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Countering your tactics...

Now those were great feats, however not good enough im afraid.

"Doomsday leaps over too Hercules and Rulk." <- How does he plan to find them if he doesn't know where they are starting at? Along with jumping right spot on as to where they are moving.

Anyway you and your tactics won't work, due to the fact that Hercules has already stalemated thor plenty of times, and defeated other foes!

Hercules whipping those people out of shape and he will do the same to doomsday

Lifts Godzilla and throws him away like garbage

Raises manhattan just to dump thor down into the river with ease

Herc throwing him hard enough to knock namor possession and herc was done as well or just getting back up

Again teamwork which is what i think my team does better than yours. ( and herc doesn't even really hold a grudge either after just fighting )

Hercs fighting skills ( again team work even though hes being helped more than anything but doesnt allow his pride to get in the way )

So, he also shows reflexes again and fighting skills and with that i believe both him and rulk could take down doomsday faster than you think.

and finally even after taking hits from tons of people including hulk. He still talks to himself or others as if nothing hurt. ( this has happened more than once as well )

Again with rulk working with Herc there is no doubt about them not winning against doomsday fast enough to get them flags!

More fights for rulk and why he and herc can win fast enough!

RedHulkThing1RedHulkThing2 (

RedHulkThing3

RedHulkThing4RedHulkColossus5.5RedHulkThing6

RedHulkThing5RedHulkThing7

RedHulkThing8RedHulkThing9

Now granted he lost, he did take the punishment that i believe would hurting plenty of other bricks.

However he has again fought the hulk and this time drained him, and the hulk even busted out and got the first few hits in

Within seconds the hulk is out for good.

All in all again i have rulks draining power, keep in mind even the cap doesn't matter when it comes to healing factor or anything like that. Rulk also had broken hulk's arm as well now granted doomsday is stronger than hulk and stuff, doesn't mean he can still take damage from the two and with the limited healing factor, I dont see doomsday winning cause of it. Also unless doomsday's got a defense against this drain he's not going to win the two on one fight or stall long enough for my team to be out of the race.

Another thing is when that also limits your doomsday plan is the scans that you have shown have him relying on both speed blitzing and just taking the damage. Granted he might be unrelenting when he begins the fight if hes in the lead, but as shown here from your scan even

He's lost to superman alot and he even says so, too many times he's fought him, and it took him this long to defeat superman. How do u expect him to fight two people whom respectively are just as good if not better fighters whom are very skilled for being "bricks"? Granted they might not have the super powers Superman has, but as shown in your scans with durability i believe a healing factor does come with after being burned by heat vision which is something that is very limited in this tournament ^^

Anyway Hercules and red hulk take this due to the fact of drain, fighting skills, and team work with his partner in fighting. I think the two could handle doomsday. It might be a long shot, but it is a long shot i will take!

"DD engages and wins (if not stalemates and attracts attention)" <-- Now again this is where i see a problem doomsday will most likely treat all threats as equals cause IIRC he hates life and especially hates superman for no reason as shown here

"Superman: I know who you are, but I'm not the one who hurt you.

Doomsday: Superman is Superman, and I will kill you.

Superman: Why?

Doomsday: It's what I am. I don't care why." ( which is from down below i believe )

Justice League (2001) Poster

" Nimrod and the others arrive to the fight to which Nimrod takes down one of your team."

^Maybe, but if both rulk and herc are already losing to doomsday Nimrod mite just go for doomsday, and thus buying my boys time to either retreat or await for them to finish their fight, thus even doomsday killing Nimrod. Which then turns quickly back to a 2 on 1 which could give my guys the edge as they could be able to land more blows, however this is assumed if my guys are losing and of course assumed if they attract enough attention for nimrod to come on over.

"Juggs then makes his way to the flags using his unstoppable momentum and shear power to take anything that stands between, DD also is on the move to the flags."

^ this might be so, but with all his running and heavy fighting with the other things, its going to attract Nimrod to him now granted we can say jugs could defeat him which is fine, but then that might take away a point you were trying to make with rulk and herc fighting doomsday. If nimrod doesn't come due to the limits of this match I'd say doomsday would lose and could cause you the loss in total, mostly due to the fact that rulk could simply jump just like doomsday to the area, if they need to do so. Now this would happen not because juggernaut is making his way over there, but due to all the attention he would getting over there. Thus allowing a good sized area going for juggernaut rather than my guys, which again could be quite enough to get the flag while all the fighting is going on with your juggernaut who has decided to fly solo for his "team"

Anyway as i said before my strategy remains the same, their goals achieved, their mission complete, and the sound of victory in the air for them.

^^ @cosmicallyaware1 im done and @darkseid1006 your up!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMPS!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: @killerwasp: So lets wrap this up with my closing post...

Rebuttal/Counter

So here are the points that i want to address here.
1st being.....

"Doomsday leaps over too Hercules and Rulk." <- How does he plan to find them if he doesn't know where they are starting at? Along with jumping right spot on as to where they are moving.

Look at the map its a clear view straight across the scene with nothing obstructing it its not going to be difficult to see your team. As for the jumping on the spot your moving if he jumps too the spot you started at he can leap straight over your guys and end up blocking them off in front.

Anyway you and your tactics won't work, due to the fact that Hercules has already stalemated thor plenty of times, and defeated other foes!

Hercules whipping those people out of shape and he will do the same to doomsday

Lifts Godzilla and throws him away like garbage

Raises manhattan just to dump thor down into the river with ease

Herc throwing him hard enough to knock namor possession and herc was done as well or just getting back up

Again teamwork which is what i think my team does better than yours. ( and herc doesn't even really hold a grudge either after just fighting )

Hercs fighting skills ( again team work even though hes being helped more than anything but doesnt allow his pride to get in the way )

So, he also shows reflexes again and fighting skills and with that i believe both him and rulk could take down doomsday faster than you think.

and finally even after taking hits from tons of people including hulk. He still talks to himself or others as if nothing hurt. ( this has happened more than once as well )

Again with rulk working with Herc there is no doubt about them not winning against doomsday fast enough to get them flags!

More fights for rulk and why he and herc can win fast enough!

(

Now granted he lost, he did take the punishment that i believe would hurting plenty of other bricks.

However he has again fought the hulk and this time drained him, and the hulk even busted out and got the first few hits in

Within seconds the hulk is out for good.

All in all again i have rulks draining power, keep in mind even the cap doesn't matter when it comes to healing factor or anything like that. Rulk also had broken hulk's arm as well now granted doomsday is stronger than hulk and stuff, doesn't mean he can still take damage from the two and with the limited healing factor, I dont see doomsday winning cause of it. Also unless doomsday's got a defense against this drain he's not going to win the two on one fight or stall long enough for my team to be out of the race.

Another thing is when that also limits your doomsday plan is the scans that you have shown have him relying on both speed blitzing and just taking the damage. Granted he might be unrelenting when he begins the fight if hes in the lead, but as shown here from your scan even

He's lost to superman alot and he even says so, too many times he's fought him, and it took him this long to defeat superman. How do u expect him to fight two people whom respectively are just as good if not better fighters whom are very skilled for being "bricks"? Granted they might not have the super powers Superman has, but as shown in your scans with durability i believe a healing factor does come with after being burned by heat vision which is something that is very limited in this tournament ^^

Anyway Hercules and red hulk take this due to the fact of drain, fighting skills, and team work with his partner in fighting. I think the two could handle doomsday. It might be a long shot, but it is a long shot i will take!

So i remain by my decision that Doomsday can easily stomp on both Rulk and Herc and heres why...
Your entire augment rests on a couple of factors.
You believe that Hercules and Red Hulk are Superman level characters even thought they are, in reality, far inferior.

Superman has superior damage output to either of them... Scan 1: Superman splits a moon in half. Scan 2: Superman states he can shatter planets, he said it in a way that implies it wouldn't take him long maybe even 1-2 punches. Scan 3: Supes states that he could have split a moon with 1 punch.
Possibly Supes best offensive feat. Fighting his equal, Kal-L from a alternate earth, the clash that they had caused the very boundaries of reality to shatter.
Possibly Supes best offensive feat. Fighting his equal, Kal-L from a alternate earth, the clash that they had caused the very boundaries of reality to shatter.

So heres some speed feats.

Scan 1: Doubles up as a offensive feat. Superman moves near light speed, it does also state that he can move above light speed when he actually try's, and destroys a planet. Scan 2: Matches Flash's perceptions and sees the entire world frozen. Scan 3: Nano-second reaction time.

Now onto strength.

Superman pulled the being Maggeddon.
Heres the size scale where talking when i say Mageddon. Yup thats the sun that he's dwarfing.
Heres the size scale where talking when i say Mageddon. Yup thats the sun that he's dwarfing.

And lastly durability

Look below for info on the scans.
Look below for info on the scans.
Superman survives the destruction of Warworld. Not only was this a explosion that could destroy a lump of complicated machinery and metal the sir of a planet but imagine the explosion of a power source capable of powering a planet size weapon ship that goes through space. Superman wasn't even hurt by that.
Superman survives the destruction of Warworld. Not only was this a explosion that could destroy a lump of complicated machinery and metal the sir of a planet but imagine the explosion of a power source capable of powering a planet size weapon ship that goes through space. Superman wasn't even hurt by that.
Superman takes multiple punches from Black Adam.
In this scan we see that Supes states that BA hits harder than we does and we both know that Supes can bust moons and planets with his punches.
In this scan we see that Supes states that BA hits harder than we does and we both know that Supes can bust moons and planets with his punches.

So its clear that Superman is far far above Herc or Rulk in all aspects and lets just have a look back on what Doomsday does too Superman...

Humiliating amped Superman part 1

Humiliating amped Superman part 2

and...

Wrecking Superman again.

So it is very very clear that Doomsday is easily above Superman and that Superman is far above either Herc or Rulk.

As for the draining issue @cosmicallyaware1: That shouldn't be allowed as its a additional power that is not native to bricks or even brick like and i was under the impression you where restricting that stuff.
But if your allowed that then DD should be allowed his adaption powers.

Doomsday was once beaten by a very powerful energy attack but as it says in the scans he can adapt to overcome any threat so he was then immune to the energies and he could convert the energies to something different as a counter.

So Doomsday should have no trouble adapting to overcome power drain such as end up contaminating Rulk with a harmful energy or something (don't ask me but DD has adapted to energy stuff before and can overcome any threat with it so he'll find a way around it), if energy drain is allowed.

Now to address the point of why Doomsday has lost too Superman...
The reason is that he has adapted over the years getting stronger and stronger every time he loses so nowadays Doomsday can stomp Superman effortlessly.

So this will conclude the fight between Rulk, Herc, and Doomsday.
Your team have no chance of beating Doomsday when.....
Doomsday has tanked the heat of a stars core and laughed. Tanked blows that can shatter planets one after another. Meaning your team don't have enough power to harm my guys.
Doomsday can make the guy who tanks planet busting+ bleed after 1 punch and can beat him to hell in less than 1 min.
Hes so fast you wouldn't be able to touch him
And lastly Doomsday has shown on panel to be able to beat multiple beings equal too and above Superman easily.

Look below for description
Doomsday solo stomped the JLA. Including Flash, Kyle Rayner, Wonder Woman (superman level), Orion (superman level maybe a bit higher), Martian Manhunter (So powerful that he was able to solo everyone here and superman at the same time).

And again with the Superman =/+ level beings...

Superman, Kyle Rayner (Superman++ level), Orion (Supes/Supes+ level), and Martian Manhunter (Above all of these guys put together as well as Wonder Woman) had to prep to beat Doomsday and as stated it would be near impossible for them to last 1 min against Doomsday.

So i believe that Doomsday can still handily deal with both your guys in less than 1 min and then continue to get the flags if Juggs hadn't already got there.

Conclusion

Heres a quick conclusion...

1. Doomsday will handily solo your team. Even if Rulk tries to run of Doomsday will stomp Herc in seconds and then proceed to chase him and pummel him in a couple of seconds. Your teams only chance to last over a couple of seconds with Doomsday is to stick together and even then they get beat in less than 1 min.
  2. Juggernaut getting into a couple of fights isn't attracting the attention of anyone when there is a fight between 3 guys, who can level buildings or in DD's case planets, and entire armies of other stuff all going on in the same place.
  3. My team outclasses yours in every way.

And with that i'll end this with some more banta.
And with that i'll end this with some more banta.
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: before the votes take place i'd like to say great debate darkseid pleased to debate with ya and all our trash talk XD

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Killerwasp gets my vote. Overall I felt that he provided a better argument and counters to darkseids arguments. I also felt darkseid1006 used one or two incredibly out of context scans, one example being the one where juggernaut is seemingly pushing war hulk for miles and miles (which is part of his powerset anyway, momentum). What he failed to show is that in the very next panel hulk stops juggernaut and proceeds to knock the absolute crap out of him. Other than that and a few minor things it was a very good debate from both sides, good job to both of you, But as I said Killerwasp gets my vote.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @killerwasp:
@thedailybagel: Ok fair enough thanks for the vote. Also for the record i even said in my intro that War Hulk managed to overcome Jugg's mystic enchantment.

Darkseid1006- 0
Killerwasp- 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

@darkseid1006: yeah I re read and noticed that. But when looking at the scans and reading throughout the thread you forget little bits of info like that, it'd probably be best to include the whole thing in future just to be safe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping dis!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Once CA1 renames it voting do you want to wait till we have 5 voters before we decleer a winner? It makes it easier and more organised. @oceanmaster21: thanks for voting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good debating, I'm giving the very slight edge to @darkseid1006, just due the invulnerability that his team possess; however Hercules's fighting skill will give him a definite advantage fighting wise.

Very slight advantage to Team Hulk/Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good debating, I'm giving the very slight edge to @darkseid1006, just due the invulnerability that his team possess; however Hercules's fighting skill will give him a definite advantage fighting wise.

Very slight advantage to Team Hulk/Doomsday.

Juggernaut/Doomsday
But anyway thanks for the vote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some out of context scans, but although @Killerwasp had the inferior team, the argument was superior, in-which my vote is given there. Great debate on both sides.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can we get some VOTES PEOPLE!! xD

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Oddly short debate. Tough to decide, I came in thinking Team 2 had this in the bag but after @killerwasp's debate I think I'm gonna vote for him. Seemed a bit more well-organized to me and actually managed to change my mind.