#1 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Both at peak potential

round 1 DC uNIVERSE: THE DAKOTAVERSE

Round 2 MARVEL UNIVERSE: tHE MICROVERSE

rOUND 3: IMAGE UNIVERSE: Stone Mountain Georgia: shopping mall

Morals off

Who Wins? How? and Why?

#2 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Protege curbstomps. Cosmic Armour Superman/Thought Robot is actually a poor man's version of Protege only differents is that Protege doesn't need to fight to overcome his enemies.

#3 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

if both are at peak potential ptotege stomps he almost became the new TOAA

#4 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

As stupid as Protoge is, he would most likely win.

#5 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: Why is Protege stupid?

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight:

The character itself isn't "stupid" as in smarts but stupid as in annoying to read about alongside his power set. That entire arc was ridiculous.

#7 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Protege takes a short amount of time to acquire that much power. Cosmic Armor can't even fit into the known universe and moves at speeds so far past light that you can't calculate it. If they just suddenly somehow met, anyone controlling the Armor is going to win. Given a few micro seconds, Protege should take the win and stalemate it...because there would be nobody else around more powerful to absorb.

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal said:

Protege takes a short amount of time to acquire that much power. Cosmic Armor can't even fit into the known universe and moves at speeds so far past light that you can't calculate it. If they just suddenly somehow met, anyone controlling the Armor is going to win. Given a few micro seconds, Protege should take the win and stalemate it...because there would be nobody else around more powerful to absorb.

He said both at peak potential, that means protege comes into this fight having copied Living Tribunal.

And stomps, in that case.

#9 Edited by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

PROTEGE SLAUGHTERSTOMPS

Even Lt can beat all types of supes combined

FAIL THREAD

#10 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: I know you didn't say Protege was idiot, I was saying why the concept of the character was stupid but you already answerd that you me. I know alot of people say the story arc with Protege was s**t but why? I never read it but it does sound like a good story if you ask me. (better then the crap events Marvel has nower days)