#1 Edited by AutobotJazz1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

OK this is my first thread ever on this cool site so im trying to make things interesting.

C. Viper from Street Fighter vs. Jill Valentine from RE5. Battle takes place at Tricell Laboratory. Simple encounter really. Wesker sends Jill to retrieve an Uroburos virus to test on patients he has captive. C. Viper is sent to stop or kill Jill Valentine at all cost.

Both characters at full power. Jill is being mind controlled by Wesker. She has her basic skills, power and equipment. Viper has her standard suit as well.

#2 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say I wasn't a fan of RE5, so I didn't really get far enough to see Jill in that game at all.

Anyway, that being said I think C.Viper takes this easy given that she is a fighter first, and the gadgets she uses gives her a distinct advantage.

#3 Edited by AutobotJazz1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed. only reason I think Jill could possibly win is if she speed blitz her. Even then I think Viper can match up with her speed.

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (12892 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say I wasn't a fan of RE5, so I didn't really get far enough to see Jill in that game at all.

Anyway, that being said I think C.Viper takes this easy given that she is a fighter first, and the gadgets she uses gives her a distinct advantage.

Jill has plenty of guns and is an expert markswoman. The P30 also puts her well into the superhuman range; specifically what types of gadgets does Viper have besides the electricity?

#5 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: This movie isn't canon, but I post it regardless just to show an example of C.Viper's abilities.

• Limited flight and fire capabilites
  • Electric touch/punches
  • Earth quaking punches (not in the vid)

CV has some pretty decent tech.

#6 Posted by AutobotJazz1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Her earthquakes moves are called thunder knuckles while her fire moves are called burning kicks.