C&C vs Star wars!!

• 93 results
Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

GDI; Height in numbers and standard overall tech.

Brotherhood of Nod; Height in Numbers and standard overall tech.

Forgotten; Height in Numbers and standard overall tech.

Scrin; Height in Numbers and standard overall tech.

vs

Galactic Empire; Military size combined from Endor and Yavin

CIS; Military size combined from Geonosis and Coruscant

Yuuzhan Vong; Military size of the battle of Coruscant

Mixed Force of Star Wars factions; Naboo militia, Gungans has the army used during TPM and TCW ( that was shown ), Umbarans from TCW just assume millions of them and thousands of their armor, and Wookies from The Clone Wars defensive invasion force.

Rules

1. Forces of both sides are listed from those battles or wars.
  2. Everyone is at overall tech height; yes this includes the upgrades for C&C
  3. No leaders for either side just the lesser nobody officers others whom would be in charge.
  4. No in fighting.
  5. Win by destruction of the other side.
  6. Air support is allowed for both sides, Space fighters are allowed but no space bombers, however u are allowed normal air bombers from both sides.
  7. No Morals.
  8. In character.
  9. All lore is allowed.
  10. No producing stuff from either side just simply the numbers that are given is all they get and no converting this counts as producing as well.

Battlefield; The C&C factions are Defending the Star wars Factions are attacking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: what would give u that impression, im just sensing

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp: LMAO! XD

Anyways I'm not sure what exactly to say about this fight, I mean that first I was like "OMG! this is spite! GDI, Nod & the Forgotten are only planetary factions while the GE, CIS & Vong are Galactic! and only the Scrin matter for the C&C team"

Though then I checked again and it looks like it's only a ground battle with a few air support which I think is a far more fair fight and I think it could go either way, though the Star Wars team does have better air support so they still might win.

And I think Scrin vs Yuuzhan Vong would be an awesome fight :)

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@aressword: would you mind trying to reduce the variables of your battles? They are usually good but the time it takes me to answer an avatar battle is quater the time it takes ne to answer your'sm sorry if I was rude to you in anyway but your battles usually have many variables it's like solving physics.

But as usual I will answer

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Eh i could think of better ones for that per say, but yeah i agree but i read it fully and didnt skim it so hint why i said this was interesting and had to stop and think.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm clueless anything about C&C except RA series so im not sure

Ahh from what I gather in the other treads Scrins are pretty OP

Tiberium Mutation, Mind Control and Some Stuff

Collective Race of Multiple Galaxies similar 2 covenant

Ohh and Time Travels 2

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 looks overwhelming but am backing team1

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's me tell you how IMBA that EA made Command and Conquer universe!

Red Alert 2 = Reality warping technologies + physics breaking prism tech + mind fuck hax.

Red Alert 3 and Uprising = FUCK PHYSICS! Nanotech spam + Time travel like Daleks/Time Lords + Jean Grey/Phoenix (Yuriko Omega) + Invicible hulk bears + Physics hax tech + Oh most forgot about Omnipotent timestop (Sigma Harmonizer).

C&C 3 Tib War and Kane's Wrath = Psionic/Nano Tiberium + An alien race that can teleport, breaking the Tier 0 of Forerunners + A organism that can make everything (Tib) + Ultra psionic/mind fuck hax + Engineers can capture everything after learning doctorates in 3 seconds! (Ask Saboteur captured Scrin tech) + Ion Cannons shooting spaceships! + More tech hax

C&C 4 = A disgrace + Ultra invulnerable physics breaking Tiberium + Immortal prophet is absolutely more immortal than Wolverine + No Scrin :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: "C&C 3 Tib War and Kane's Wrath = Psionic/Nano Tiberium + An alien race that can teleport, breaking the Tier 0 of Forerunners + A organism that can make everything (Tib) + Ultra psionic/mind fuck hax + Engineers can capture everything after learning doctorates in 3 seconds! (Ask Saboteur captured Scrin tech) + Ion Cannons shooting spaceships! + More tech hax"<-- ... They are not above Forerunners, nothing in C&C is above the forerunners. Stop making claims that are simply not true. Forerunners would literally one shot that planet and be done with it.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Yes, this is an argument that is prolly gonna explode out of proportions.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thekillerklok
Loading Video...

this about sums up my thoughts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I present to you a single Inferior version of a mammoth tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thekillerklok

But seriously guys Team one in a stomp

• Mobile stealth generators
  • Mobile Repair Transports
  • the brick that is a Mammoth tank
  • underground/hit and run stealth tactics
  • Juggernauts for artilery
  • assimilator's/hijackers
  • Buzzers that would be nightmare to any infantry involved.
  • Scrin for trolling oppositions air force.
  • Tiberium attacks.
  • and lets not forget these guys...
Loading Video...

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp said:

@tularianroman: "C&C 3 Tib War and Kane's Wrath = Psionic/Nano Tiberium + An alien race that can teleport, breaking the Tier 0 of Forerunners + A organism that can make everything (Tib) + Ultra psionic/mind fuck hax + Engineers can capture everything after learning doctorates in 3 seconds! (Ask Saboteur captured Scrin tech) + Ion Cannons shooting spaceships! + More tech hax"<-- ... They are not above Forerunners, nothing in C&C is above the forerunners. Stop making claims that are simply not true. Forerunners would literally one shot that planet and be done with it.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: I enjoy the big glorious battles, do what u feel is right, and then be prepared to back it up. Thats all I can say, I'm glad u take interest into my threads, but thats my biggest reason why I do such large battles because lesser ones are so boring and "technical" that it makes it even more boring. I enjoy thinking and visualizing great fights, so that is why I usually do these kind of things. Anyway thanks for expressing your thoughts though!

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frisky4
TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Sorry for taking this long to answer.

It is true, man.

Scrin's teleportation surpassed even Star Wars universe and Mass Effect universe and Halo universe. As I read, Scrin left their mining force hibernated since ancient times around area of Pluto. That are the force to build the Thresholds to teleport Tiberium back to Ichor Hub. Precursors, Forerunners, and even Xel'Naga or even Leviathans (ME) can not have such level of teleportation to travel so interstellarly like Scrin. Secondly, Scrin did not build structures, they TELEPORT structures (explaining of their quick mobilization).

Not even mention, they possessed some closely space-time technologies like Rift Generator (Chrono Vortex), Stasis Shield (A barrier that freezes Time inside), and Phase Field (putting your units outside of space-time to be invulnerable but immobilized).

Scrin solos Team 2 easily, since they are insterstellar while Team 1 is not.

The Force can not resist the mind fuck of Prodigy or Mastermind, who said to have single handedly taken a civilization from the inside in many galaxies.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TularianRoman

@thekillerklok: Kane forbids himself to pull a Redeemer out of his pocket.....

No Caption Provided

CABAL forbids himself to pull a Cabal core defender as well.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Scrin's teleportation surpassed even Star Wars universe and Mass Effect universe and Halo universe. As I read, Scrin left their mining force hibernated since ancient times around area of Pluto. That are the force to build the Thresholds to teleport Tiberium back to Ichor Hub. Precursors, Forerunners, and even Xel'Naga or even Leviathans (ME) can not have such level of teleportation to travel so interstellarly like Scrin. Secondly, Scrin did not build structures, they TELEPORT structures (explaining of their quick mobilization).<-- first off Forerunners can TP just fine, they can tp their stuff how else do u think they moved planets and shaped them? Lol, second off Precursors teleported out of a galaxy or traveled out extremely fast. Thirdly I'd like to see some proof besides words for a change, i might of forgotten the Scrin's story here and there but i dont remember that at all.

Also just because they have teleportation doesn't make their race above anyone else's their race is highly unknown and that is what makes them featless to a point against the greater tiers. If we knew more about them we could place them in an area. Also just because they own multiple galaxies doesn't mean anything. Necron's dont own multiple galaxies but they'd solo the Scrin so hard it wouldnt even be funny, so all in all STOP WANKING ur Favorite SCI FI and start using logic.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TularianRoman

@killerwasp: I am using actual logic, man. My words are what I remembered from playing CnC as well as researching on the Web. You're welcome to have a living library here.

If you played Mass Effect, you would know that the changing point of human technology was the discovery of Mass Relay. Otherword, transportation is what best determining the power and advance of a race. History proved it, by the discovery of America to prove of the superiority of European naval powers. What I am trying to point out here that the Scrin is a fearful foe, and an interstellar empire that does not even actually do much militarily (Tiberium does the job for them, GG!)

What actually making Scrin is a very powerful force is the capability of just one farmer force can do. After playing C&C 3, I mean the Scrin is really OP to even no one want them in the multiplayer. Scrin can teleport in the back of your base with wormholes, along with other teleportation trollings that I hardly find in either Precursors or Forerunners.

Anyway, when I search the word "Teleportation" about Halo on Internet. It can only show that Forerunners can only teleport from bases to bases with their beacons. Even in this decade, Star Trek already can teleport plannetarily while Forerunners show not of this capability. Scrin does not need to place their devices (one gate to one gate), they just simply carved a hole in space-time and carved another hole on the otherside to teleport on Earth without any sign of deploying device. Scrin just broke logic by simply doing it!

Sorry, bro. Precursors are only equal to the Protoss for their neural physics/psionic. While Scrin had a Prodigy and a Mastermind who each can control an advanced civilization singlehandedly (You should read the Traveler-59 document that Jwprod provided on other thread). I also noticed that Precursors also try to build a similar "Threshold" like the Scrin to escape the onslaught of the Forerunners. Some precursors escaped while Scrin is laughing their ass off on such race's usage of stargates to lose by your own creations. Of course, Scrin had been doing this reaping for zillions of years.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

what..........?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: "I am using actual logic, man. My words are what I remembered from playing CnC as well as researching on the Web. You're welcome to have a living library here."<-- No you're not, you're trying to compare 1 thing and act like its the biggest thing that no one else has that you listed. All I'm simply asking is for you hold ur horses and not jump to conclusions it's that simple. In return I'm asking for proof i dont remember everything about C&C there is simply a ton of games, but as I said its possible that i missed it, however I'd like some proof in either their lore or videos that puts displays this. Ik the fleet that arrived at the planet was their harvesting flood, but we have no idea how good their military is, so we can't assume they are going to be super high or low we simply just don't know. We can assume they are above a few sci fis for sure due to their workers basically being really good but in the league u displayed which is honestly all over the place on scale and power prolly not.

"If you played Mass Effect, you would know that the changing point of human technology was the discovery of Mass Relay. Otherword, transportation is what best determining the power and advance of a race. History proved it, by the discovery of America to prove of the superiority of European naval powers. What I am trying to point out here that the Scrin is a fearful foe, and an interstellar empire that does not even actually do much militarily (Tiberium on your planet, GG!)"<-- Let me be clear I know the Scrin could beat mass effect, I've argued this very reason within that area. We can't assume though that they have the power to because we don't know their ship's weapon's powers nor their numbers per say in any given time. However i will always argue that the Scrin can win against them and always will until feats are displayed that could put them below or above the mass effect power and strength.

"What actually making Scrin is a very powerful force is the capability of just one farmer force can do. After playing C&C 3, I mean the Scrin is really OP to even no one want them in the multiplayer. Scrin can teleport in the back of your base with wormholes, along with other teleportation trollings that I hardly find in either Precursors or Forerunners."<-- lol? Then you really don't know their history, it literally took a second to travel from a core planet that was as big as earth's thing for a human to transfer there. Slipspace and transportation is all over the place for both Precursors and forerunners, and according to ur logic Precursors are multi-galaxy so thus they are on par with the Scrin.... Anyway aside from that silly logic Forerunners have way more feats and powers displayed that would top the Scrin. Example their fighter suits leveled continents and was considered extremely old tech in fact it was considered ancient tech and displayed at a library basically, this not counting their newer suits and so on. Anyway either way I'm still shocked that u even bother arguing this considering the Scrin have again... no feats...

"Anyway, when I search the word "Teleportation" about Halo on Internet. It can only show that Forerunners can only teleport from bases to bases with their beacons. Even in this decade, Star Trek already can teleport plannetarily while Forerunners show not of this capability. Scrin does not need to play their devices (one gate to one gate), they just simply carved a hole in space-time and carved another hole on the otherside to teleport on Earth."<-- base to base? What? Anyway ur again using game feats most likely, and wtf u think Slipspace is? Its space travel btw the forerunners also had time control as well... Also created suns and planets what else you want? Stop wasting ur time and reading some bs prolly from wiki and read the books for once...

"Sorry, bro. Precursors are only equal to the Protoss for their neural physics/psionic. While Scrin had a Prodigy and a Mastermind who each can control an advanced civilization singlehandedly. I also noticed that Precursors also try to build a similar "Threshold" like the Scrin to escape the onslaught of the Forerunners. Some precursors escaped while Scrin is laughing their ass off on such race's usage of stargates to lose by your own creations. Of course, Scrin had been doing this reaping for zillions of years."<-- sorry bro Presursors would own the Protoss grow up a bit. Scrin from what we've seen would lose as well. Also who u think created the forerunners? Some big bang? LOL Also stop making up these zillions of years when its simply u again stating ur own opinion. Anyway try to not lowball something that u have ZERO knowledge about. Next time either dont say silly things or literally back it up.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: You and he are going to go nut just like my GDI vs SHIELD vs UNSC thread.

Anyway, GDI won that fight as I saw.

Continue on :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: It's not nuts, its the fact he's trying to lower the halo universe like most people for silly reason and due to 1 thing hes trying to say they are above everything else. He doesn't understand that we can't assume anything that we need feats and facts, otherwise its just an endless cycle that we have no idea about. Placing the Forerunners and Presursors at protoss level is a silly thing to say also, considering they both would win against the protoss with much, he's got double standards and is a hypocrite all within 1 package. If I simply dont see proof im not going to debate this because it's simply a waste of my time and im done trying to explain to bricks how reality is considering the biggest fan ik of in C&C would say he would be wrong or at least if not would provide proof to say otherwise. Idk why its an argument over this either, because aressword said it was all the forces from their planet put on earth and had to face the invasion fleet from star wars with no reinforcements what so ever. I didn't argue for either side because i can honestly see it go both ways. He also seemed to forget no leaders allowed just officers that are basically fodder.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TularianRoman

@killerwasp: Yeah, my mistake for forgetting posting the link.

Alien Control Node

InOps FLASH Report

The Alien Control Node at Ground Zero is a unique structure that seems to channel some sort of exotic Tiberium-based radiation to the invader forces. The emissions from the Control Node move easily through all forms of matter, much like neutrino wave/particles, and this one node structure is easily able to bathe every invader unit and structure on Earth with the mysterious radiation. In fact, this one Control Node could easily supply a uniform bath of radiation to alien units as far away as Earth's moon. What is this radiation and why is it needed? Is it for power? Communications? Synchronisation? Coordination and control? Does it provide something essential for the alien machines or the organic matter inside? We don't know the answers to any of these questions, but we do believe that the Control Node is the key vulnerability for the aliens. Take out the Control Node and there is a good chance the whole invasion will end quickly.

Alien Mastermind

New Invader military unit given GDI designation - Mastermind

Just when we thought that setting up behind the chasm would make us safer, we were proven wrong. The alien Mastermind, an enemy Commando of sorts, was able to teleport forces across the gap and jeopardise our entire operation. The aliens were able to keep the pressure on with a minimal number of units and crafty use of their Statis Chamber and Mastermind. We believe the Mastermind has more powers than just teleportation, but did not observe any additional capabilities directly.

If Masterminds are deployed to the battlefield, field commanders should make it a priority to eliminate them ASAP. The amount of mobility the Masterminds afford the alien Invaders makes them a very high value target. Alien Masterminds eliminate the advantage of terrain: they virtually guarantee that no place is safe.

Combat Report - Sergeant Major E.H. Jarvis, First Expeditionary Force

Alien Origins, Connections to the Tacitus

Alien Origins - Connections to the Tacitus

GDI Science Teams have been gathering every possible bit of transmitted data and physical evidence about the Aliens since the moment of invasion. Data Analysis of alien transmissions has indicated some connection between the Tacitus recovered from Kane and the Invaders.

The transmissions recorded from the Invasion Force seem to be patterned in a similar way to the data structure in the Tacitus. This leads us to believe that the Invaders are the Scrin, or perhaps some faction thereof. It is clear upon closer examination that this invasion force demonstrates acute differences from the source of the Tacitus in dialect and physical form. Perhaps they shared some distant connection, or there was some ancient contact between their cultures?

One transmission we decoded using our most advanced decryption computers indicated alien chatter regarding another alien race they had previously encountered. We were unable to translate the word for the other alien race, but the encryption computer returned the terms brother, ascended, enemy and Scrin. This casts some confusion on the nature of the invaders, as they share a multitude of attributes with what we have come to know as the Scrin. It seems unlikely that this is the very same alien race that brought the Tacitus to Earth, but the connection is undeniable.

If this is true, we should consider the Tacitus out most valuable military asset. We must somehow find a way to unlock its secrets.

GDI InOps FLASH Report - Dr. A. Bass, PHD, Director of Extraterrestrial Research

Traveler-59 - Origins

Background on the Scrin Traveler Sect

If Reaper-17 embody the darkest impulses of the Scrin, the benignly named Traveler sect represent something more insidious. Trained from birth in the art of subterfuge, Traveler cells specialise in nothing less than the infiltration, destabilisation and eventual enslavement of entire rival species. The centuries and milleniums of conquests, harvests and seizures of countless galaxies and planets can be the proof of their deeds .Where the Cult of Reaper seek to dominate through brute force, making bloody examples of those who oppose them, Traveler instead attempt to draw as little attention to themselves as possible. Traveler pods will blink- teleport into hostile territory and deploy Prodigy units - Tiberium-mutated Masterminds with significantly enhanced mental faculties - bringing the entire population under Scrin control within days.

Traveler-59 is the most recent cell raised to full active duty, and has yet to be verified as combat-ready on the battlefield. Recently attached to the Scrin mining fleet on the far side of Pluto, the cell has activated far-reaching scanning technology to locate its first host planet. In addition, the cell has been outfitted with a new, more efficient form of enslavement - twisted offspring of the Prodigy capable of being implanted directly into the cerebral cortex of an abducted life form. The victims gain limited mind control abilities ... at the cost of complete subservience.

All Units Functional

... All escort, combat, transport, construction, and harvesting units functioning normally after arrival on planet surface - no ill effects reported from 9,210 cycles in statis and 1,959 cycles spent in sublight journey from Ichor Hub.

... Primary base established near mature Ichor deposits using nano-assemblers

Reaper-17 - Origins

Background on the Scrin Cult of Reaper

Throughout the many worlds beyond our own, few names have inspired as much fear and fascination as the Cult of Reaper, a mysterious, ritualistic violent Scrin caste that takes as its creed the brutal, public extermination of any being unwise enough to stand in the way of the race's advancement. Believed to have been established in eons past as a powerful native pacification force, the Cult has since cloaked its purpose in religious overtones. The members regard it as their divine right to cleanse planets of any life forms perceived as potentially dangerous, with that definition determined almost entirely within the cult itself.

Even within the Cult of Reaper, the 17th sect are considered almost preternaturally violent, displaying acts of unparalleled cruelty such that few within the Scrin wish to even acknowledge their existence. Of particular distaste to their fellow Scrin is Reaper-17's penchant for excessive Tiberium infusion, far beyond that which its parent race requires to survive. This deranged form of self-mutilation, a form of religious zealotry, has left many of their members grotesquely mutated as they are immensely powerful. Outcasts even within their own society, Reaper-17 continue to plow their own bloody furrow ... one that will lead them to the planet known as Earth.

Here are the military power of the Scrin.

Eradicator

Details on the Scrin's massive combat unit

Rumours of a megalithic Scrin unit have been circulating amongst the populace in recent months. Though there has yet to be a confirmed sighting, tales of a massive, many-legged creature have spread quickly throughout the yellow zones. Ghostly images, mostly taken from the edges of the infested red zones, show an enormous lumbering beast, its insectoid features illuminated by a fierce glow emanating from the center of its arthropodal body. Should these rumors prove to be true, maximum discretion is advised.

Reaper Tripod

Details on the heavily mutated Scrin Tripod

Reaper-17 have long displayed a disturbing fascination with the act of excessive Tiberium infusion, an obsession considered both self-destructive and needlessly wasteful by their fellow Scrin. However, for all of the downsides, notably madness and death, the process does have its [albeit disturbing] benefits. The most notable example would be the Reaper Tripod, a horrifically mutated assault tripod equipped with a conversion beam, its bulk form even stronger than the Annihilator employed by the conventional Scrin mining force.

Prodigy

Details on the heavily mutated Traveler mind-control infantry

Focused on infiltration and enslavement, the Traveler sect has long sought to expand the powerful yet limited mind control abilities of the Scrin Mastermind. Years of experimentation, inbreeding and genetic research have finally produced exactly what they seek - the Prodigy, a horrifically mutated Mastermind blessed with the ability to possess not just individual entities, but entire groups. The Prodigy is capable of blink-teleporting itself onto the edges of an enemy encampment, seizing control of an entire regiment and staging a "mutiny" without ever drawing attention to itself.

Cultist

Details on the heavily mutated human abductees

Perhaps the most twisted project of the Traveler sect's quest to control the mind of all those who oppose the Scrin, the Cultist is an unprecedented merging of two species - the heavily mutated, insect-esque spawn of the Prodigy directly implanted into the brain of a human abductee. While the Scrin offspring's massive carapace makes it impossible for the Cultist to invisibly re-assimilate into normal society, their limited mind control abilities and relative disposability make them an increasing common frontline unit for the Traveler.

Alien Rift Generator

Rift Generator Update

The Rift Generator makes the science behind our own Ion Cannon look downright primitive. It appears to function by opening a portal at the flash point and ejecting anything that's caught in the resulting field into deep space. Some of our more robust structures have been able to hold against such an attack, but the Rift Generator's destructive capabilities are on par with the GDI Ion Cannon and the Nod nuclear missiles.

base to base? What? Anyway ur again using game feats most likely, and wtf u think Slipspace is? Its space travel btw the forerunners also had time control as well... Also created suns and planets what else you want? Stop wasting ur time and reading some bs prolly from wiki and read the books for once...

--- My "base to base" means that you need to deploy a mechanical device from this point and deploy another one on other point to teleport. That were the Teleportation Grids that Forerunners, so primitive to the Scrin. There is no evidence of temporal technology in Halo universe, even Forerunners lose to 1980s Red Alert 2 universe. You are wasting your time here. If Haloverse can use slipstream space and other so-called "space-time" tech. WHY CAN'T THEY DO TEMPORAL MANIPULATION?

Scrin can manipulate time for their advantages. Stasis Shield can freeze time to protect their units, a portable slipspace that you can teleport units without requiring a spaceship (Wormhole), putting units out of space-time stream to be invulnerable (Phase Field), and almost forgot a portal that can instantly teleport intergalactically (Threshold).

Forerunners and Precursors are not the only ones who can terraforming and astroengineering. Scrin had been doing terraforming for eons, by throwing meteorites of Ichor of course. Definitely, Tiberium/Ichor can enable Scrin the ability to make sun, moon, or astrophysic things but Scrin got more than enough .They did not expensively spend so many materials on making planets or suns or moons like primitive Forerunners. They got a green rock that can brake laws of physics. Thanks EA! :(

sorry bro Presursors would own the Protoss grow up a bit. Scrin from what we've seen would lose as well. Also who u think created the forerunners? Some big bang? LOL Also stop making up these zillions of years when its simply u again stating ur own opinion. Anyway try to not lowball something that u have ZERO knowledge about. Next time either dont say silly things or literally back it up.

If you read the biography of Cult of the Reapers, they had been eons old! An eon is equivalent to more than 1 billions years. The script said "eons", so it indiciated that ultra many years than the cult existed. Anyway, Scrin had more than just Traveler 59 and Reapers 17. They have more, ya know. Scrin would own Precursors without a fight, just basically throwing Tiberium on their planet, then just waiting Precursors use Tiberium to create weapons and other stuffs. Later, Precursors would get their ass kicked with Tiberium Wars with Forerunners. After both sides destroyed each other, Scrin awake from their sleep then reaping and harvesting Tiberium. That was how Scrin has been doing for eons (zillions is a still a low word than eon). Or just planting a Prodigy to hiddenly and stealthily taking over both Precursors and Forerunners from the inside.

You should feel ashamed for not posting your own evidence, while I have to waste time posting for you!

Anyway, get enlightened please!

Kane's ascension awaits everyone :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Alright u will have my reply later tonight, and no the last time i asked for evidence i never received and answer and proof...

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Take your time.

This is getting interesting.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword you can still tag me in your other battles.

after looking at somethings i think star wars takes this battle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman:

Forerunner feats

The numbers aren't necessary stated, we go by worlds like onyx and shield worlds that have been stated before. A Single world has trillions of droids, and there are hundreds of these shield worlds.

Onyx shattered and the surface exploded into space. Obscured by layers of dust and fire, a blazing pattern emerged beneath: crosses and lines and dots."Magnification factor one thousand," Lash ordered.Yang was frozen.Waters bent over and tapped in the command.The view on-screen blinked and stepped closer past boiling air, clouds, tumbling mountains zooming to ground level, revealing a lattice of three-meter-long rods and half-meter blazing red spheres that hovered between them, forming a crystalline structure."Back it off," Lash said The view pulled back and showed that this drone-constructed scaffolding stretched over kilometers they had been under every landmass, every ocean under the entire surface orderly linked rows like the carbon bonds of an infinite polymer chain, or an immense colony of living interlinked army ants.The drones were the planet Onyx."There are trillions of them," Lieutenant Durruno whispered.Clusters of drones heated; culminated beams shot forth again, targeting more distant Covenant vessels and vaporizing them.

-Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Can make suns

The Spartans gathered as well to listen. In truth, while they understood the scientific principles that led Dr. Halsey to her conclusions, they still didn't quite believe them. "We start with this so-called sun." She pointed straight up and then gestured to the data on her screen. "Spectra and energy output are consistent with a G2-type dwarf, one of slightly smaller dimensions than Sol. "Next, you will note the curvature of this world, concave, as seen through Linda's sniper scope." She tabbed to a new screen and it sketched the star and a curve that arced to complete a full circle. "Extrapolating, I calculate a diameter of three hundred million kilometers, two astronomical units, or a radius equivalent to the distance of the Earth orbiting its sun. "Conclusion?" She paused for dramatic effect. "We are inside a Micro Dyson sphere." Ash pulled off his helmet and vigorously scratched his head with both hands. "That can't be right," he protested. "We stepped through the rift and showed up here instantaneously. Even in Slipstream space it would have taken some time to travel to another star" "Entirely true," Dr. Halsey said, "but we have not left Onyx." "This is the part I don't get," Kelly muttered. "The Forerunners' grasp of Slipspace technology was far more advanced than ours or the Covenant's," Dr. Halsey explained. "I believe this sphere resides in the center of the planet, encapsulated and protected by a Slipspace bubble of compressed dimensionality."

Can make worlds.

Our ship stopped at several installations where the science of planetary formation was being taken to advanced stages. Rocky worlds were at a premium, one of the Miners explained to me in the ship’s small, sparsely appointed lounge. Forerunners now had the ability to collapse an asteroid field into a molten mass of the twenty-megameter range, then cool and cure the protoplanet in less than ten thousand years.

-Halo: Cryptum

With that in mind the Forerunners held note the 3 million was what they had listed they were actually growing even larger, and if u want i can show proof of it as well.

Some of the ideals are factually true. The Forerunners were sophisticated above all other empires and powerful almost beyond measure. Our ecumene spanned three million fertile worlds. We had achieved the greatest heights of technology and physical knowledge, at least since the time of the Precursors, who, some say, shaped us in their image, and rewarded that image with their breath.

Other things the forerunners can do.

From those inner secrets, Forerunners have prodded sufficient power to change the shape of worlds, move stars, and even to contemplate shifting the axes of entire galaxies. We have explored other realities, other spaces—slipspace, denial of locale, shunspace, trick geodetics, natal void, the photon-only realm called the Glow.

Most of the planet is made out of droids that can vaporize not destroy, but vaporize both UNSC and Covenant alike.

Onyx shattered and the surface exploded into space. Obscured by layers of dust and fire, a blazing pattern emerged beneath: crosses and lines and dots. "Magnification factor one thousand," Lash ordered. Yang was frozen. Waters bent over and tapped in the command. The view on-screen blinked and stepped closerpast boiling air, clouds, tumbling mountains zooming to ground level, revealing a lattice of three-meter-long rods and half-meter blazing red spheres that hovered between them, forming a crystalline structure. "Back it off," Lash said The view pulled back and showed that this drone-constructed scaffolding stretched over kilometers they had been under every landmass, every ocean under the entire surface orderly linked rows like the carbon bonds of an infinite polymer chain, or an immense colony of living interlinked army ants. The drones were the planet Onyx. "There are trillions of them," Lieutenant Durruno whispered. Clusters of drones heated; culminated beams shot forth again, targeting more distant Covenant vessels and vaporizing them.

Production of ships can be made so fast that even bornstellar has trouble keeping up with how they are made.

“They’ve come to ask my help—or arrest me again. I think the former, and I think I know why—but Imust not help them. I’ve stayed here too long already. It’s time to leave. And all of you will come with me.” “Where? How?” My answer arrived even as I spoke. The platform was still rising. The circling pillars sprouted bulkheads, beams, and stanchions—all the necessary parts. The skeleton of a slipspace voyager was growing around us, almost too rapidly to track—until the pillars were walled in, the sky and the swirling ships vanished, and we were completely enclosed.

again more production on these droids that can do some pretty impressive feats.

A pyramid five times the height of the Great Pyramid of Giza sat kilometers from Kurt's vantage. Instead of stone blocks, however, the structure was composed of floating golden spheres that turned and glowed with Forerunner hieroglyphs etched upon their surfaces. Every six seconds a sphere from the apex of the pyramid ascended in a shaft of silver light. As it rose, the light intensified so even with maximum polarization on his faceplate Kurt could not discern what occurred there. When the sphere emerged, three rods accompanied it, all parts spinning in null gravity, flexing, until the pieces settled into their deadly recognizable configuration a Sentinel of Onyx. The new drone flew off into the clouds overhead which Kurt could only estimate were thousands of completed units.

Now onto their weapons.

Forerunner pulse used on a planet destroys everything.

The Didact requested scans of the planet’s present biota along with lists of the flora and fauna that had survived the battles nine thousand years before. In the records of the survey conducted by the Lifeworkers, likely after the end of hostilities, I saw hundreds of species of larger animals ranging in size from a meter to a hundred meters—some clearly aquatic, others huge land carnivores or sedate prairie-grazers. This list was compared with what the sensors could now locate. One by one, the larger species dropped out. “No animals larger than a meter,” the ship’s ancilla reported in a precise, clipped voice. Next came a range of historic species less than a meter in size—tree-hoppers, burrowers, small carnivores, seed-eaters, flying creatures, arthropods, clonal sibling societies … the Pheru. One by one, they dropped off the current list. None to be found. Next came flora, including dense arboreal forests. Many of the original trees had acquired a kind of long-term intelligence, communicating with each other over centuries using insects, viruses, bacteria, and fungi as carriers of genetic and hormonal signals, analogous to neurons.… That list also quickly emptied. There were remnants—dead forests and jungles covered with a false green carpet of primitive plants and symbiotic species. All that remained, apparently, were mosses, fungi, algae, and their combined forms. “Nothing with a central nervous system or even a notochord,” the ship’s ancilla reported. “No fauna above a millimeter in scale.”

Cause suns to go super nova without a problem.

It soon became clear to the Forerunners that ordinary naval tactics would prove fruitless in stemming the mounting infection. They decided their only hope of defeating the parasitic swarm would be to create even more lethal weaponry. At first, robotic drones were sent to battle and contain the Flood onslaught using surgical, localized tactics. Soon after, the Forerunner Fleet Command considered “premature stellar collapses,” by which a supernova would be triggered by a naval battle group, engulfing a planetary system and preventing any possible risk of Flood infection.

-Halo: Encyclopedia

Forerunners technically speaking have control of time and as shown down below have the ability to even cause decay to immortals, this process can also be reversed with the feat after.

The Didact hesitated for just an instant, as if trying to understand, but anger overcame him. He made a swift gesture like swinging a sword. The controls flared, then vanished, and the mesh around the Captive’s platform spread between them a far more intense, blue-green glow. “Let your life race ahead,” the Didact said. “You were made to survive deep time, but now it will arrive all at once. No sweetness, no more lies! Let a billion years pass in endless silence and isolation. . . .” He choked on his fury and doubled over, contorted with his own agony, his own awareness of a great crime about to be committed—and another crime avenged. The mesh held the inverse of a stasis field, the perverse of a timelock. Above the platform, the light assumed a harsh, biting quality. The Captive’s mouthparts vanished in a blur, and then, abruptly stilled. Its gray surface crazed with thousands of fine cracks. Limb after limb fell away. The torso split and collapsed, puffing out a much larger dusty cloud—all contained within the perimeter of the mesh and its field. The head split down the middle and the two faceted eyes lay for a moment atop a pile of shards and cascading gray dust, then slumped inward until only broken facets remained. They glinted in the dead blue light. The dust became finer and finer, and then—everything stopped. We watched in silence. Total entropy had been reached. The Didact knelt and pounded his great fist on the pathway. It is never easy to judge and execute a god. [...] For the Didact, the ultimate meaning of upholding the Mantle was never to accept defeat. I sensed that the Primordial had expected as much and as it decayed over the artificial fleeting of millions of centuries—as its extraordinary lifespan played out in blind silence—it had gloried in it. All was sweetness for its grinding mill.

-Halo: Primordium

Kurt flickered on his helmet's tactical lights, and panned them over the chamber. Organometallic appendages cradled each pod and radiated branches that connected to banks of two-meter cubes. On closer inspection, Kurt saw a faint light leaking from these cubes… and staring closer, he noticed they were not at all cubes—their edges distorted and radiated extra dimensions. He staggered back, hands reflectively grasping for his temples. Disorientation washed over him as he tasted the faint green light, inhaled the dusty odors of meaning from the symbols on the floor, and heard the bell like tinkling of the organic electronics of the pods. He sank to one knee and the tangled sensory input faded. "Stand back," Kurt warned the others. Over the COM he said, "Will, escort Dr. Halsey up here." Another wave of disorientation hit Kurt and his vision swam. When he again could see. Dr. Halsey knelt next to him. "Move him away from the machines," she told Will. Will dragged him back to the room's entrance, and Kurt's vision immediately cleared and the dizziness vanished. "What was that?" he asked Dr. Halsey. "Unshielded Slipspace field," she said. Her face was a mask of concentration, staring at the cubic machine housing. Frowning, she crossed to the pods. "Linda," she said, "your assistance please." Linda moved up to Dr. Halsey, her sniper rifle aimed at the floor. "Use your weapon's range finder; point at the interior of the pod." Linda nodded, raised her rifle, and aimed at the Spartan inside the pod. After a moment, she lowered the weapon, checked her Oracle scope's settings, and then repeated the procedure. She shook her head. "You are reading an infinite range?" Dr. Halsey said. "Yes," Linda replied, uncharacteristic annoyance in her tone. "There must be something wrong with it." "No," Dr. Halsey replied. "I'm afraid it is in perfect working order." She turned to Kurt. "I cannot revive your Spartans or the other three, Lieutenant Commander. They are not in cryogenic suspension." Kurt shook off the last traces of confusion. "Explain," he said. "They are encased in a Slipspace field. The process to stabilize such a field in normal space is well beyond any technology we or the Covenant possess. Essentially these Spartans are here, but not, extruded into an alternate set of spatial coordinates and excluded from time." "They're right here," Linda said, and pointed at the pods. "No," Dr. Halsey said. "You are merely seeing their afterimage. It's like looking at a mass accelerated past the event horizon of a black hole. Its image may linger there forever, but it is gone." "So they're gone?" Linda whispered. "Oh no," Dr. Halsey replied. "They're right here." Kurt said, "You just said they're gone. Which is it?" Dr. Halsey considered a moment and then replied, "Both. The quantum-mechanical implications do not translate to simple, nonparadoxical, classical terms." "Then let's stick to practical terms," Kurt said, growing annoyed. "Are they safe?" She tilted her head, considering, and then replied, "You could detonate a nuclear warhead on these pods and because the extruded Slipspace within is not in this dimension, there would be no effect to their contents."

What those drones found in shield worlds can do. Take note these are not even considered technically speaking standard forerunner arms.

"Radio check," Ash said to his team. "Everyone try to get the Lieutenant Commander or the Chief. Try to raise the Agincourt, too." Ash used his sniper rifle and tracked the drones. The remaining eleven lined up behind the one distorted to form an energy shield; their red eyes aligned and pointed directly at the mesa top. Men emerged from the bunker with M19 missile launchers. The drones' eyes flared to a brilliant gold—energy projected forward, flicking like a rapier strike. The men and bunker wavered a moment, erupted into flames, and vaporized. The mesa top then detonated into a cloud of dust and molten rock. The ground tilted and cracked. Team Saber retreated into the tunnel and debris rained over them.

The power of these little droids again towards a Covenant ship.

"Responding. Full strength confirmed." Will rechecked the alien controls. "No error," he said. "They're up this time." "If those aren't nukes," Fred told them, "there's no way something that small can penetrate Covenant shields." Fred watched the holographic viewer as the hostiles approached. It was like watching a tide come in, and Fred remembered one of Deja's childhood lessons: jellyfish swarming the tide lines on an Australian beach. One sting from the tiny invertebrates caused tissue necrosis and paralysis. A hundred was overkill-lethal. "Back us off. Will," he ordered. "Something's happening," Linda said. The image in the viewer zoomed in on a cluster of the spacecraft. Seven of them moved into a line. The view pulled back and revealed other identical formations. Seven of these lines stacked into an elongated triangle, and the spheres within the forty-nine-craft pattern glowed red-hot. "Hard to port!" Fred cried. "Emergency power to shields." The deck tilted. "Answering hard to port," Will cried. A blast of golden light overwhelmed the image in the viewer. The frame of Bloodied Spirit resounded like it had been struck with a hammer. The artificial gravity failed and Fred gripped the railing. "Starboard side hit," Will said. "Shields destroyed." Fred moved his hand over his console and Bloodied Spirit appeared on the viewer. A gaping crater of blue hull armor smoldered white-hot. Crystalline electronics crackled, and severed plasma lines spewed fire. As the ship turned, Fred saw the hole was five decks across and had punched clean through to the port side. "Main plasma pressure nil," Will reported. "Cycling to fuel cells. Slipspace capacitors holding charge. We have enough power to jump." Linda looked to Will and then to Fred and nodded. Fred watched as more alien drones crystallized into triangular lattices. Individually they were no match for even a Covenant single ship. Combined they packed enough punch to atomize Bloodied Spirit.

On to their personal gear.

Forerunners using their weapons. Take note this was their older weaponry per say because they fought the flood even longer.

Loading Video...

Forerunners fighting their foes again older tech.

Binary Rifle.

Yet another example of the Forerunners' incredible mastery over technology - and more specifically, brutally destructive technology - the Binary Rifle was designed early in Forerunner history, though the current Z-750 model was only introduced late in their civilization in order to contend with the Flood. Using the power of twin, core-mounted particle accelerators, the Binary Rifle has the ability to neutralize most infantry types, even those of considerable mass, by jacketing antimatter particles within a charged beam, which effectively annihilate the target’s composition upon impact. Rifles such as this became critically necessary when dealing with a variety of large Flood “pure forms” that were encountered in parasite-controlled sites.

-Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide

Their hand cannons basically.

Often used to strategically purge sites rapidly undergoing transformation into Flood control, the Z-390 Incineration Cannon is a shoulder-mounted munitions launcher that fires a high concentration of explosive particles along multiple, undulating streams. As brutally destructive as such cannons are, their place in the Forerunner arsenal is a rather delicate one. Prometheans used this specific weapon when assaulting any location believed to hold a Gravemind, or even early-forming spore mountains, where Forerunner command deemed that the infestation too small to invoke ship weapons, but far too large to be dealt with via traditional infantry arms.

The Z-390 appears to bury antimatter within undulating particle streams, horrifically dismantling physical composition upon impact.

Their light rifle.

The Z-250 LightRifle was pioneered during ground campaigns of the human war. It was originally designed to achieve precision-based sniping with light mass componential particle acceleration. LightRifles such as this one use a diffused combination of particle acceleration and hardened photonic matter to fire extremely fast and accurate beams, capable of dropping most individual enemies in just a few well-placed shots. Warrior-Servant marksmen used these during large-scale siege efforts against ancient human redoubts, as this particular weapon served well against the opposition’s numerous particle rifles.

close quarters rifle.

The Z-180 Scattershot saw a great deal of action in the hands of Builder Security battling the Flood during large scale evacuation efforts held across the Forerunner ecumene. While most Forerunner infantry managed to battle the parasite at a distance, in rare cases some were forced to engage the enemy up close - and it was in this context that the Scattershot channel weapon excelled beyond most others in this class. Many security teams leveraged the Scattershot’s impressive schismatic dispersal effect as they purged infected cities, allowing the weapon’s particle beams to strategically ricochet off any nearby hard surfaces, essentially creating a cauterizing grid of lethal energy within some environments.

Suppression rifle.

First introduced by the Forerunners during the Kradal conflicts, the Z-130 Suppressor was an impressive fully automatic infantry weapon that grew in standing during the war with the humans and the Flood conflict that followed thousands of years later. Utilizing a classic coil set architecture that the Covenant would later reverse engineer for many of their weapons, the Suppressor charges bolts of hard light energy, dispersing them at steeply increasing speeds. The effect is impressively accurate at close-range and would often be used during rare ship boarding actions, where Forerunners intended to seize vessels previously held by the Flood.

Their warsphinxes that destroyed cities and continents as well and note these are really old machines used by the forerunners, keep reading and u will see what they consider them now.

We crossed the inner lake in minutes, a leisurely pace for craft designed to drop from high orbit, sweep continents, and decimate cities.

Technically he never knew so they could prolly use slipspace as well. If not at least travel with the rest of the ships in it.

The only thing these old machines lacked, I thought, was a direct connection to slipspace. But I didn’t know that for sure.

Remember what i said about them being old? Heres some proof.

Swallowing back disappointment, I recognized them as war sphinxes - flown into battle by Warrior-Servants in ages past but now found only in museums. Antiques, to be sure, and possibly still active and powerful - but of no interest to me whatsoever.

These are now the seekers which are above the warsphinxes, take note Warsphinxes are little ships prolly smaller than even the IoM Dreadnought and this is what they can do, and now u got a one thats even better and about the same size.

Into my narrowing point of view came three powerful, fully operational seekers - longer, sleeker versions of the Didact’s old war sphinxes. They lacked the scowling features of the older machines - depersonalized, dark, fast. One of them cut through the new-grown walls and circled behind us, then dropped aft, penetrating interior bulkheads, searching for other occupants. Through shredded layers of ship’s decking, I watched it release the war sphinxes - only to smash them like toys, slice them into sections, and then reduce those to sparking dust. The sphinxes offered no resistance.

Again busting planets without a problem with their tech.

Loading Video...

OLD FORERUNNER SHIPS

The Deep Reverence appeared formidable in close sensor scans. I had first seen fortress-class vessels during ceremonies back in my early youth in the Orion nebular complex. The largest single Forerunner ships of war, fortresses were fifty kilometers in length, with a huge hemisphere on the forward end, a midlevel series of layered platforms equipped with launch bays and gun mounts, and below that, a long, weapon-studded tail. At their widest, they were ten kilometers across and could carry hundreds of thousands of warriors, as well as automated phalanxes that could be guided by warriors at a ratio of one to a million weapon-ships....

NEWER FORERUNNER SHIPS.

This was nothing like the dismal old hulk that had stood guard for so long over the San’Shyuum. Sleek, clean, perhaps twice the size of the Deep Reverence, the fortress was heading directly toward the rotational axis of the nearest Halo.

Their ships are held by hard light bonds as well.

Hull is held together by hard light bonds

Newer forerunners fighting the flood.

Loading Video...

Forerunner tech traveling you know the stuff u said that was really short.. She traveled from basically the middle of a world to the surface in maybe a second or less at her command.

Loading Video...

Power Sources for the Forerunners

As the reflective orb rotates beneath my ship, I see also the outstretched, feather-like plumes of vacuum energy pylons, drawing in the potential of an infinity of alternate realities ... aborting untold numbers of nascent universes to supply Requiem’s power. Strange that these cosmic deaths have never before struck me as cruel and futile. All of Forerunner technology has been made possible by drawing down vacuum energy. My own life, all that I know, arises out of cosmic predation.

-Halo Silentium

Then we were shunted out of planetary orbit and my family’s world grew small. Within a few more minutes, the Council ship harnessed a great deal of vacuum energy to flatten the curve of our stellar orbit, and the planet where I was born vanished completely.

-Halo Halo Cryptum

Anyway here are their feats you know the stuff that is actually proof, cutscenes, quotes from books, etc. The stuff that C&C sadly and i do mean sadly cause I'd love for them to have plenty of sources to show how great they are but in the mean time lacks. Now to reply to ur post.

"Alien Control Node

InOps FLASH Report

The Alien Control Node at Ground Zero is a unique structure that seems to channel some sort of exotic Tiberium-based radiation to the invader forces. The emissions from the Control Node move easily through all forms of matter, much like neutrino wave/particles, and this one node structure is easily able to bathe every invader unit and structure on Earth with the mysterious radiation. In fact, this one Control Node could easily supply a uniform bath of radiation to alien units as far away as Earth's moon. What is this radiation and why is it needed? Is it for power? Communications? Synchronisation? Coordination and control? Does it provide something essential for the alien machines or the organic matter inside? We don't know the answers to any of these questions, but we do believe that the Control Node is the key vulnerability for the aliens. Take out the Control Node and there is a good chance the whole invasion will end quickly." <--- Did u type this from the video? lol Why not show the video?

Alien Mastermind

New Invader military unit given GDI designation - Mastermind

Just when we thought that setting up behind the chasm would make us safer, we were proven wrong. The alien Mastermind, an enemy Commando of sorts, was able to teleport forces across the gap and jeopardise our entire operation. The aliens were able to keep the pressure on with a minimal number of units and crafty use of their Statis Chamber and Mastermind. We believe the Mastermind has more powers than just teleportation, but did not observe any additional capabilities directly.

If Masterminds are deployed to the battlefield, field commanders should make it a priority to eliminate them ASAP. The amount of mobility the Masterminds afford the alien Invaders makes them a very high value target. Alien Masterminds eliminate the advantage of terrain: they virtually guarantee that no place is safe.

Combat Report - Sergeant Major E.H. Jarvis, First Expeditionary Force<-- do we know how big, if how big provide proof of them doing so, invading planets is all but useless for a war against the forerunners. Especially if the Didact is in control.

Alien Origins, Connections to the Tacitus

Alien Origins - Connections to the Tacitus

GDI Science Teams have been gathering every possible bit of transmitted data and physical evidence about the Aliens since the moment of invasion. Data Analysis of alien transmissions has indicated some connection between the Tacitus recovered from Kane and the Invaders.

The transmissions recorded from the Invasion Force seem to be patterned in a similar way to the data structure in the Tacitus. This leads us to believe that the Invaders are the Scrin, or perhaps some faction thereof. It is clear upon closer examination that this invasion force demonstrates acute differences from the source of the Tacitus in dialect and physical form. Perhaps they shared some distant connection, or there was some ancient contact between their cultures?

One transmission we decoded using our most advanced decryption computers indicated alien chatter regarding another alien race they had previously encountered. We were unable to translate the word for the other alien race, but the encryption computer returned the terms brother, ascended, enemy and Scrin. This casts some confusion on the nature of the invaders, as they share a multitude of attributes with what we have come to know as the Scrin. It seems unlikely that this is the very same alien race that brought the Tacitus to Earth, but the connection is undeniable.

If this is true, we should consider the Tacitus out most valuable military asset. We must somehow find a way to unlock its secrets.

GDI InOps FLASH Report - Dr. A. Bass, PHD, Director of Extraterrestrial Research<-- Proofs what?

Traveler-59 - Origins

Background on the Scrin Traveler Sect

If Reaper-17 embody the darkest impulses of the Scrin, the benignly named Traveler sect represent something more insidious. Trained from birth in the art of subterfuge, Traveler cells specialise in nothing less than the infiltration, destabilisation and eventual enslavement of entire rival species. The centuries and milleniums of conquests, harvests and seizures of countless galaxies and planets can be the proof of their deeds .Where the Cult of Reaper seek to dominate through brute force, making bloody examples of those who oppose them, Traveler instead attempt to draw as little attention to themselves as possible. Traveler pods will blink- teleport into hostile territory and deploy Prodigy units - Tiberium-mutated Masterminds with significantly enhanced mental faculties - bringing the entire population under Scrin control within days.

Traveler-59 is the most recent cell raised to full active duty, and has yet to be verified as combat-ready on the battlefield. Recently attached to the Scrin mining fleet on the far side of Pluto, the cell has activated far-reaching scanning technology to locate its first host planet. In addition, the cell has been outfitted with a new, more efficient form of enslavement - twisted offspring of the Prodigy capable of being implanted directly into the cerebral cortex of an abducted life form. The victims gain limited mind control abilities ... at the cost of complete subservience.<-- Actual source please because i take it, it's not from a book. Also they suddenly to one planet full of people? Mhhh, well so much for those countless galaxies and planets which can only be guessed, due to the fact we have no idea how powerful the foes they fought. Because the reapers were suppose to be a doomsday thing for their galaxy, and yet look at how terrible they are.

"All Units Functional

... All escort, combat, transport, construction, and harvesting units functioning normally after arrival on planet surface - no ill effects reported from 9,210 cycles in statis and 1,959 cycles spent in sublight journey from Ichor Hub.

... Primary base established near mature Ichor deposits using nano-assemblers"<-- That's cool if u read my source Forerunners have the same and their very hard to destroy. Even their own medical things are extremely hard to destroy.

Reaper-17 - Origins

Background on the Scrin Cult of Reaper

Throughout the many worlds beyond our own, few names have inspired as much fear and fascination as the Cult of Reaper, a mysterious, ritualistic violent Scrin caste that takes as its creed the brutal, public extermination of any being unwise enough to stand in the way of the race's advancement. Believed to have been established in eons past as a powerful native pacification force, the Cult has since cloaked its purpose in religious overtones. The members regard it as their divine right to cleanse planets of any life forms perceived as potentially dangerous, with that definition determined almost entirely within the cult itself.

Even within the Cult of Reaper, the 17th sect are considered almost preternaturally violent, displaying acts of unparalleled cruelty such that few within the Scrin wish to even acknowledge their existence. Of particular distaste to their fellow Scrin is Reaper-17's penchant for excessive Tiberium infusion, far beyond that which its parent race requires to survive. This deranged form of self-mutilation, a form of religious zealotry, has left many of their members grotesquely mutated as they are immensely powerful. Outcasts even within their own society, Reaper-17 continue to plow their own bloody furrow ... one that will lead them to the planet known as Earth.<-- Whelp that's nice, but this doesn't necessary support anything per say due to the fact again it's only stated and not demonstrated.

"My "base to base" means that you need to deploy a mechanical device from this point and deploy another one on other point to teleport. That were the Teleportation Grids that Forerunners, so primitive to the Scrin. There is no evidence of temporal technology in Halo universe, even Forerunners lose to 1980s Red Alert 2 universe. You are wasting your time here. If Haloverse can use slipstream space and other so-called "space-time" tech. WHY CAN'T THEY DO TEMPORAL MANIPULATION?"<-- They can.... Have you not ever paid attention to halo's stuff at all, you're also forgetting that for some reason teleportation = tops everything..... Your not GETTING THE PICTURE forerunners blow up stuff, this means they one shot earth. Your Scrin are so bad they couldn't even win against earth...... Any counter against that? what? NO you dont the ancient human empire fought the forerunners and lost which again out does anything the scrin got. My god ur so dense. Covenant solo ur whole universe besides scrin cause they can do space travel GG wp. You see how silly that is? I sure hope u do. btw if you knew anything you would of seen this whats that? Oh being teleported BY FORERUNNERS?!?!?! ohh boy I got more as well teleporting off a halo ring to a ship.... YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I JUST POPPED UR WHOLE PUFFING ARGUMENT LIKE A BALLOON. I GUESS FORERUNNERS NOW SOLO THEIR WHOLE UNIVERSE GG WP

Slipspace Teleportation Grid1219939660 Avatars Halo TeleportationTeleportation Grid

"If you read the biography of Cult of the Reapers, they had been eons old! An eon is equivalent to more than 1 billions years. The script said "eons", so it indiciated that ultra many years than the cult existed. Anyway, Scrin had more than just Traveler 59 and Reapers 17. They have more, ya know. Scrin would own Precursors without a fight, just basically throwing Tiberium on their planet, then just waiting Precursors use Tiberium to create weapons and other stuffs. Later, Precursors would get their ass kicked with Tiberium Wars with Forerunners. After both sides destroyed each other, Scrin awake from their sleep then reaping and harvesting Tiberium. That was how Scrin has been doing for eons (zillions is a still a low word than eon). Or just planting a Prodigy to hiddenly and stealthily taking over both Precursors and Forerunners from the inside."<-- ur making up numbers again, but unlike urself we know forerunners can technically live forever, do u even know how long the didact lived in the shield world WITH ALL those working machines???? take a hint well over 100k years, on top of that he was fighting the flood and ancient humans WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYY before that. Please wank the age like it's something special again.... Please...

Anyway well there's all the stuff so far, of course I got more, but i will await for ur counter.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Oh that's fine, I'm not bashing you only giving reasons to this uncomfortable fight that you have for this and the others. I will keep calling u out until u want me to stop and in which i will un tag you.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ConduitReaper

@killerwasp: Jwprod was right, you seem kind of a "rustler". When someone insults Haloverse.

No Caption Provided

Anyway here are their feats you know the stuff that is actually proof, cutscenes, quotes from books, etc. The stuff that C&C sadly and i do mean sadly cause I'd love for them to have plenty of sources to show how great they are but in the mean time lacks. Now to reply to ur post.

You think that you more proofs that you win. Simply, Halo had more developers to work their ass on creating some extra stuffs for fanboys. Command and Conquer verse has very few extra additional contents, because that is what a great developer does. Focus on gameplay quality rather than marketing, that why Halo 4 sucks badly. After observing for a while, You seem not to understand anything out of my previous GDI vs SHIELD vs UNSC thread.

C&C gameplay is what deemed canon and confirmed after traveling through multiple forums and wikipages. Everything that Tularianroman pulled out came from the actual game, because I actually played the game and checked all of them right. I feel like you will not stop until you see C&C loses and Halo wins.

It feels like a cherrypicking contest in your eyes. Who picks more evidences, the winner. While one side has more evidences (an unfair advantage against a least additional content developer), and one side has few evidences but actually conjuring some great points.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: "Jwprod was right, you seem kind of a "rustler". When someone insults Haloverse."<-- no he was joking, and no im not have u not seen my posts at all? No you prolly haven't because if u did u would know in plenty of threads ive said; halo gets stomped, they are out of their league, why would u use halo in this fight they are out classed by a ton, etc. However, unlike yourself i dont WANK my sci fi nor low ball the heck out of others with borderline trollish/silly lines such as "even Forerunners lose to 1980s Red Alert 2 universe." or "Scrin's teleportation surpassed even Star Wars universe and Mass Effect universe and Halo universe." and to top it all off you brought up halo here in the first place when it is literally star wars vs c&c...... Also Halo isn't my favorite sci fi of all time, I just get sick and tired of people like yourself who deny any and all logic that is presented from a person who has knowledge about the subject. While on the other hand you guys just simply scream and shout how your sci fi wins without hardly any evidence at all. Now with that said im going to keep going on and continue to read your post pitiful comments about how halo is "so bad and would lose to everyone."

"You think that you more proofs that you win."<-- What? lol Nice try and trying to ignore everything and pass it off as if none of my proof even mattered which was at your request. Also no it provides more examples and gives us the ability to judge their stuff. In case you haven't noticed in game feats aren't allowed. If they are then the Covenant alone their, elites so to speak can tank 66 tonner punches at least a couple of times ( this is from MC flipping an elephant and or scorpion which weights around 60 tons or so ). The fact that C&C have hardly any cutscenes nor hard evidence to gauge their power or might means its hard to gauge where they stand. Heck they dont even give calibers last time i checked so with that said we can say their standard arms are around our modern day level weapons. Anyway there's a reason why we don't use in game feats, and the problem is as always SCRIN and the rest of C&C lack feats period.

"Simply, Halo had more developers to work their ass on creating some extra stuffs for fanboys."<-- For fanboys? Really dude thats your big counter to all my proof, wow you really are one sad little man. In fact you're just mad C&C didn't have the same budget nor has the feats to top what is provided so you throw little fits to make try and justify why ur side would win which is quite sad. All you can do is just talk which is what you've been doing, so stop using fanboys to try and justify why halo has more back ground history when "fanboys" didnt request nor even have the books written up.

"Command and Conquer verse has very few extra additional contents, because that is what a great developer does. Focus on gameplay quality rather than marketing, that why Halo 4 sucks badly. After observing for a while, You seem not to understand anything out of my previous GDI vs SHIELD vs UNSC thread."<-- No, comparing halo 4 to the rest is like comparing starwars 4,5, and 6 to 1,2, and 3 and having a completely different company take over and re do it. In the end why are you even trying to argue with this? You just hate halo in general which is why u bring it up in other threads. Also I learned that you are ignorant and silly when arguing in the GDI VS SHIELD VS UNSC thread and had to stop because you knew I was right, in fact I don't ever recall saying the UNSC would win in that thread. Funny how u claim i got all "mad" when I even admitted before u showed up that UNSC on those terms would lose to the GDI. Furthermore because your whole argument was shut down by the fact you had no idea what you were talking about. Kinda silly to argue and google search everything on a topic you have zero knowledge about and prolly hate with a passion, but that aint my problem.

"C&C gameplay is what deemed canon and confirmed after traveling through multiple forums and wikipages. Everything that Tularianroman pulled out came from the actual game, because I actually played the game and checked all of them right. "<-- that's nice, wikipages aint a source and i doubt forums count game play as actual evidence or proof, but none of that matters, because in the end this site doesn't allow game play to come in, also as i said before, we allow game play elites tank 60 tons of damage all in 1 shot, which tops anything C&C has.

"I feel like you will not stop until you see C&C loses and Halo wins."<-- I feel you try to ignore facts as to why halo stomps everything in C&C besides Scrin due to lack of feats and info which isn't a fair judgement. Grow up kid, not everyone' sci fi can be the best Ik its hard to face it sometimes, but its the truth.

"It feels like a cherrypicking contest in your eyes."<--- Excellent try to turn this into a contest when literally its quite the opposite your ill informed arse is what is turning this into an out of hand debate along with stating something that is completely false because you got nothing else but hot air to spit out.

"Who picks more evidences, the winner."<-- No it's who does the most devastating power that has been proven by sources, and so far your own factions can't even blow up a planet let alone do space travel and blow up other planets, and solar systems ( aka the flood ). Keep trying though you will figure it out that facts are greater than opinions on this site.

"While one side has more evidences (an unfair advantage against a least additional content developer), and one side has few evidences but actually conjuring some great points."<-- LOL

You really are, trying to come about this as if there is some kind of unfair rule going on LOL. Omg you act like halo has some mysterious fanbase thing that demands books and stuff to be written and that all these background videos and such were made because of them crying so hard. LOL man you really are just so bent that your own sci fi is lacking in this area.

Anyway with that aside I'm not going to have a pissing constant on opinions, the fact is i provided evidence while u literally countered it with complaints and bashing developers for taking pride in their lore and history, it's not my fault nor halo's fanboy's fault that C&C didn't create videos or background stories to make their history even more awesome. Furthermore you bash for me for "providing" more evidence that you wanted and spout out this bs about me saying "who has the more evidence wins!" When it's simply not true its what they did in those feats that is what puts them at where they are at and in this case lower mid tier overall, and you brought halo up here in a star wars thread because you simply hate it, so you take it out on myself and the fan base for reading and enjoying the sci fi that was made for us which yours did not. All in all either proof that the scrin can literally destroy a planet at bare minimum with little effort, or don't post at all which is btw what the forerunners can do, along with various other things.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ConduitReaper

@killerwasp: Debating with someone who lacks deductive reasoning is......worrisome.

He already said and explained how powerful can Tiberium do after especially CnC 3 and CnC 4. Debating with someone who did not even play the franchise is impossible to debate. Sorry, I played the game and confirmed all his data within the EVA database (not the wiki) in the game of CnC 3 and CnC 4 (you can collect intelligent datas after various missions).

The content of your rusltings

No Caption Provided

The content of your debates

No Caption Provided

What you are arrogantly thinking.

No Caption Provided

What you have been reading and replying in all the thread

No Caption Provided

Deal with it, gameplay is canon.

No Caption Provided

My reaction

No Caption Provided

My first advice

No Caption Provided

My second advice

No Caption Provided

What I am doing and reacting to your hypocripsy

No Caption Provided

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: Stop it guys! There is no reason to throw against each other.

I appreciate that you are defending me. You should take a more careful approach.

@killerwasp: I am preparing my comparison essay, please hope this is the last one.

The most detailed essay as possible about everything that revealed in C&C Scrin, you should stop acting lazy when asking for videos. Go look it for yourself.

I am going to post my response later.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how no one has even attempted to back team two here. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper:

"Debating with someone who lacks deductive reasoning is......worrisome."<-- No debating with a fanboy is worrisome, especially when they all they do is use no limits fallacies to attempt on trying to say their race/s is superior, while low balling the other sci fi as hard as they can. Anyway seeing as you have provided again no proof, and I've countered every argument you've made, have a good day and try not to get wrecked so hard next time about stuff you really don't know what you're talking about and well I'm done due to the fact you literally got nothing else but complaints and whines so

@thekillerklok: What you mean, i think its pretty close, star wars has some excellent tech, the problem is the invasion force imo is a little small, but then again invading a planet with huge bomb's going off in ur face causes problems. Also due to the derail of this thread i guess it makes it hard to even debate when u got two people here blaming 1 person for their sci fi problems lol.

@tularianroman: Excuse me? I want you to review the information then come back at me, I haven't attacked, im just merely laughing at the attempts brought here before me as he tries to claim a featless race against a race that has more feats. That's all, how you see this as an attack is beyond me, its simple dont start flame arguments if they can't handle the heat, and of course this isn't even out of control. Also i've looked up the videos, maybe u should stop assuming I'm lazy and stop trying to form some kind of silly excuse as to why this is out of hand. Next time keep your fanboys in line and this won't be a problem stop blaming others who provide proof for their sci fi, so accept their sci fi wins and move on.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: @tularianroman: @killerwasp: @conduitreaper: All of you seriously need to stop, 1 this has nothing to do with Halo vs Command and Conqueror, 2 Killerwasp has provided proof/counters to your argument Conduit, so either back it up with more proof or simply don't respond at all, and 3 next time this happens I'm calling a mod in here to give you all warning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: What have I exactly done? I'm dealing with a fanboy here whom literally is baiting and thinking he's right, when he's clearly wrong he literally just tried to argue that Gameplay = feats when its not, its not my fault his sci fi lacks feats and is using other sites to try and out do this site's rules. All I'm waiting for is his counter argument to what I've posted, which he doesn't because hes got almost zero feats, and then I'm getting accused by both for being lazy and never playing C&C when I have, yet they don't got a clue what their both talking about and just go on rambling about silly stuff. Anyway I apologize about derailing your thread and such, but next time just don't let him answer any other C&C threads, he wanks them I bet he'd say C&C would own warhammer.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I am preparing my things.

@aressword: He did not play CnC definitely. I will deal with it later