Buu, Cell, Frieza, Ginyu VS Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sorry, the title wasn't long enough, it's Team 1 :Kid Buu, Cell, Fieza, Ginyu vs Team 2 : Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel (DC), Mr.Majestic, Invincible.

battle take place in space, all in character, DC characters Post Crisis, both teams have no knowledge on each other, no prep, no BFR, win by Death.

Superman and his teammates can go berserk if they realise that team 1 is dangerous to keep alive.

if you see it as mismatch please suggest a character or 2 in the losing team to make it even.

VS

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Team 2 royally, absolutely stomps. Most of them could probably solo. Way better strength/speed feats, and most have better durability feats to a degree (hard to outdo Buu and Cell's regeneration, but atleast they TAKE damage).

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By salamatsabi

You need a lot more than that to beat team 2. Buu has the best chance out of team one because of his candy magic trick

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By laflux

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

sorry, the title wasn't long enough, it's Kid Buu, Cell, Fieza, Ginyu vs Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel (DC), Mr.Majestic, Invincible, Hyperion.

battle take place in space, all in character, DC characters Pre Crisis, no BFR, win by Death.

if you see it as mismatch please suggest a character or 2 in the losing team to make it even.

VS

Can Ginyu survive in Space?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Majestic Solos, Creation Blades FTW

Add Omega Shenron or all the other Shadow Dragons, otherwise this is a slaughter stomp.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AngryHulks

SHAZAM!!!!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dredeuced

Cell might actually be the biggest problem here -- unless supes or one of the magic users can vaporize every cell during the fight, he canonically would regenerate and come back stronger every time. That said, I don't see why they COULDN'T once they realize he can regenerate the first time, cuz I'm pretty sure both MM and Supes can see on that scale and laser em.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: well i think he can, he's an alien space fighter, there is nothing that proves he can't.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced: @salamatsabi: @Ancient_0f_Days:

mmm, i'm surprised, i was waiting to see the opposite!!

i don't think anyone in team 2 can overcome Cell's regeneration, and surely they can't overcome Buu's regeneration.

moreover, Buu can make most of them into candies, or just absorb them, everytime he absorb or eat someone he will become stronger, and there is Ginyu too, he's the weakest in the team but has very dangerous technics, if he find himself weaker than his oppenent he can change his body with his oppenent body. i don't see how team 2 can win, please care to explain.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

i don't think anyone in team 2 can overcome Cell's regeneration, and surely they can't overcome Buu's regeneration.

moreover, Buu can make most of them into candies, or just absorb them, everytime he absorb or eat someone he will become stronger, and there is Ginyu too, he's the weakest in the team but has very dangerous technics, if he find himself weaker than his oppenent he can change his body with his oppenent body. i don't see how team 2 can win, please care to explain.

Cell was owned by Gohan whose Kamahameha was barely larger and a building, Superman's heat vision can cover a planet and is as hot or hotter than the sun. Same goes for Kid Buu who hasn't displayed any of the powers you listed. Only fat, evil, and Super Buu can turn people to candy and absorb people. Ginyu isn't fast enough to preform his change technique and would only do so if he felt like he was weak against his opponent or near to death. He doesn't know anything about these guys and wouldn't even think to change which means he gets one shotted. Of course "you" can't see how team two wins.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dredeuced

Kid Buu was the first one to absorb someone (the big buff Kai) which turned him into buff buu, who then absorbed Dai Kaoshin which turned him into fat happy buu, so yes, Kid Buu can absorb people.

I'm not siding with him in the argument, just pointing out that you're wrong about his powers.

Anyhow, if everyone is in character, they wouldn't just up and kill Ginyu. He's probably durable enough to take their general miscreant beating the team would go for, since none of them are bloodlusted (they're heroes, after all). Ginyu would probably quickly realize how outmatched he is and go for a swap. After that I'm pretty sure nothing can stop it except getting in the way of the beam itself (seeing as Goku and Vegeta are obviously faster than the speed Goku threw the frog to intercept the beam). He'd just be met with the same problem he had when he swapped with Goku -- he'd have no idea how to use their powers.

With their abilites, team 2 MIGHT be able to cause a couple of problems, but in general, team 1 has high numbers of much more powerful characters who have the ability to bust through their regen feats.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bossmonster

Team Two Murder-Stomps. Buu is weak to magic So Marvel and Adam could take him. Full on heat vision would finish Cell off and I would not regen anything that was burn off for the degree of Clarks Heat vision as those cells would be beyond gone. The Captain is not really a threat and Freeza isn't Cell who isn't Buu. So yeah. Team to all day long.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days:

oh yeah? and you think Cell will just stand there for a sun session? he will counter with his speed and instant teleportation, the same goes for Buu. and Gohan used Kamahameha with so concentrated energy it vaporised Cell, i don't think heat vision have such level of energy. can heat vision destroy at least a planet? if not you failed. because Cell regenerated from ultra planet busting explosion and he even wasn't at full power. so?

transmutation and absorption are Buu's basic technics, he can use them at any form. and he did use it against Kaoshins. only a bias person or an ignorant won't admit that.

all DBZ characters has great speed, you can't tell that Ginyu is slower than team 2 untill you prove it by feats and scans, and please don't mix between travel speed and combat speed. travel speed is useless here. and Ginyu's technic worked well on Goku even Goku was much much faster just thanks to surprise attack, it will be the same in this fight.

so Buu's technics work well, Ginyu's technic work well, and you have Cell and Frieza who are quite durable and fast, so again, how team 2 would win?

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bossmonster said:

Team Two Murder-Stomps. Buu is weak to magic So Marvel and Adam could take him. Full on heat vision would finish Cell off and I would not regen anything that was burn off for the degree of Clarks Heat vision as those cells would be beyond gone. The Captain is not really a threat and Freeza isn't Cell who isn't Buu. So yeah. Team to all day long.

good good you're so confident, murder stomp how exactly? and "Buu weak to magic" ???!!! don't you mean Superman weak to magic!!!! Buu is a magic user how can he weak to magic??? where did you bring that? imperfect Cell survived beyond planet busting explosion, how could heat vision kill a full power perfect Cell?

Ginyu not a threat? he could for example take Captain Marvel's body and powers, it will be new Captain Marvel in team 1.

Frieza is beyond planet busting level, you're under estimating him, he can go toe to toe with the others in team 2.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Team 2 ftw

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MorganFreeman

@Bossmonster said:

good good you're so confident, murder stomp how exactly? and "Buu weak to magic" ???!!! don't you mean Superman weak to magic!!!! Buu is a magic user how can he weak to magic???

Buu was imprisoned with a magical spell by a being vastly inferior to him in every single way except for magical prowess. I'd classify that as a weakness to magic of a sort.

The only reason this battle will go for longer than 3 minutes is because Buu and Cell will only be defeated if every molecule of their being is destroyed, which Team 2 can certainly pull off. Really, Team 2 takes this one easily. Superman and Majestic alone could get the job done.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bossmonster

@Bossmonster said:

good good you're so confident, murder stomp how exactly? and "Buu weak to magic" ???!!! don't you mean Superman weak to magic!!!! Buu is a magic user how can he weak to magic??? where did you bring that? imperfect Cell survived beyond planet busting explosion, how could heat vision kill a full power perfect Cell?

Ginyu not a threat? he could for example take Captain Marvel's body and powers, it will be new Captain Marvel in team 1.

Frieza is beyond planet busting level, you're under estimating him, he can go toe to toe with the others in team 2.

Someone else already addressed this. But how about the fact that Fat Buu was also turned into Candy by his own magic attack. That Kid Buu avoid the same technique. It' clear it would work on Kid Buu as Fat Buu and he are the same. You question me as if you knew for certain that he wasn't when he was also created and controlled though magic. It goes without saying that he would be weak to it.

Cell would die because Cell is not immune to heat. (Which Ki does not give off.) Superman's Solar Temp heat vision would competely destroy any genetic materiel of Cell without question.

And then what? Much like shown in DBZ, he's have a body he didn't know how to use and b.s. around it it for a while until some one knocked him out.

I not underestimating him. I don't really care about busting planets either. What I said was fact. He is extremely weak compared to Cell (at SSJ2) who is extremely Weak compared to Kid Buu out fighting SSJ3. It's clear that the OP was using the Cannon main threats of Z. Freeza is low tier given that we have Buu. He doesn't even need to be there.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bossmonster said:

@Bossmonster said:

Someone else already addressed this. But how about the fact that Fat Buu was also turned into Candy by his own magic attack. That Kid Buu avoid the same technique. It' clear it would work on Kid Buu as Fat Buu and he are the same. You question me as if you knew for certain that he wasn't when he was also created and controlled though magic. It goes without saying that he would be weak to it.

Cell would die because

Cell is not immune to heat. (Which Ki does not give off.)

Superman's Solar Temp heat vision would competely destroy any genetic materiel of Cell without question.

And then what? Much like shown in DBZ, he's have a body he didn't know how to use and b.s. around it it for a while until some one knocked him out.

I not underestimating him. I don't really care about busting planets either. What I said was fact. He is extremely weak compared to Cell (at SSJ2) who is extremely Weak compared to Kid Buu out fighting SSJ3. It's clear that the OP was using the Cannon main threats of Z. Freeza is low tier given that we have Buu. He doesn't even need to be there.

Does this guy not know what Ki is???

• Anyway, Ginyu steals Majestic's body.
  • Cell blows himself up as many times as he wants (he gets stronger each time he regenerates)
  • Buu adsorbs Adam and Marvel
  • Freeza tosses a Death Ball at the Yellow Sun which would result for the Sun to expand into a "RED" GIANT..... Superman depowers
  • And Invincible & Hyperion are pretty much at the point on desperately finding Dr. Strange so that he can summon the Juggernaut, who is the only hope for team two.
Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry, the title wasn't long enough, it's Kid Buu, Cell, Fieza, Ginyu vs Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel (DC), Mr.Majestic, Invincible, Hyperion.

battle take place in space, all in character,

DC characters Pre Crisis

no BFR, win by Death.

VS

Team 2 MurderROFLStomp!

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MorganFreeman: That spell could probably emprison anyone, but anyway, i don't see what does it prove in this battle, no one in team 2 have magic at level of Babidi or his father.

@Bossmonster: Majin Buu tuned to candy BY HIS OWN MAGIC, you said it "by his own magic", how is that a weakeness, and what does it do with this battle. no one in this battle has the magic of Babidi so it's useless to talk about magic here.

about Cell, you're missing the point man!! Cell has a good resistence via his Ki that boost his durability, how could heat vision kill him if in his weak form survived a beyond-planetbust explosion he was in the center of it ??

about Ginyu, you're wrong no one knocked him out, he has Goku's powers but true he was inexperienced with it. if he takes Superman for example, it doesn't matter if he knows all his technics or not, he will basically use he's super strenght and speed which is enough.

Fieza has a durability to resist planet explosions, he said himself : "if i'm stuck in the explosion, i could risk some of my strenght" and when he was cut to 2 halves and barely alive he survived a planet explosion, so he surely can stand to the likes of Superman, does they at least have planet explosions resistence? i would like to make sure, because if not, that's an other talk.

and please people, care to explain with details how Team 2 would win, because i'm not siding with team 1, but i see that team 1 has better feats to defeat team 2.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

• Cell blows himself up as many times as he wants (he gets stronger each time he regenerates)
  • Freeza tosses a Death Ball at the Yellow Sun which would result for the Sun to expand into a "RED" GIANT..... Superman depowers
  • And Invincible & Hyperion are pretty much at the point on desperately finding Dr. Strange so that he can summon the Juggernaut, who is the only hope for team two.

This.

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: would you mind to explain!! or is it just pure favoritism ?

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Miki1111

Kid Buu absorb>s Superjerk and then solo>s :)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 2 with ease.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

The only thing Team DBZ hears before they die is one word: Shazam!

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave: would you mind to explain!! or is it just pure favoritism ?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@the_mighty_Beyonder: My apologies. Team 2 wins due to the fact that Black Adam and Captain Marvel`s combined magic will be enough to takeout Kid Buu who is the strongest on the DBZ team, and Superman, Mr. Majestic, Hyperion as well as Invincible will handle Cell, Frieza and Ginyu. Mr. Majestic`s matter manipulation should deal with Cell and Superman along with Mr. Majestic could freeze Frieza with their ice breath as they can also blast him with their heat vision and Invincible being the hardcore fighter that he is would give it his all against Ginyu along with Hyperion. To make the fight more even, you should add Broly, Janemba or Omega Shenron to Team DBZ.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

Only Buu is a real problem, and he can't take them all.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave: no need for apologies my friend ^^

mmm, i don't see how Black Adam and Captain Marvel can take Kid Buu down, does they have some sort of spells or something? their main attacks are physical, i don't think they can handle Buu's consecutive energy blasts, and once they put a punch on Buu, he will start absorbing them or hit them at close range with his transmutation beam.

Ginyu is durable enough to resist Mr.Majestic punch and fast enough to dodge his eyes beams i think, and even if he can't handle Mr. Majestic, he will pretend losing and wait for an oppening in close range to use his technic of switching bodies, Mr. Majestic will end up with an injured and exhausted body, he will die then by the strenght of his own body that Ginyu controls.

Ginyu will then go toe to toe with Invincible, untel he got some help from Buu (who with the power of those he absorbed, will become Black Captain Buu :P )

Cell and Frieza, both can resist planet busting attacks so they surely gonna resist for a while against Superman and Hyperion, after this "while", he will find himself and hyperion surronded by the 2 others Kid Buu boosted by BA & CM and Ginyu in Mr.Majestic body. outnumbered like that Superman has no chance, neither Hyperion who's the weakest in team 2.

what do you think?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sethlol

Majestic solos.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

@the_mighty_Beyonder: They are magically empowered and Buu is vulnerable to magic, together as a force they could take him down.

Mr. Majestic is way too fast and he is a great fighter as he his also more aggressive than Superman. I don`t see him really falling to Ginyu`s tricks as he can easily have him ripped apart. Superman would fall to Ginyu`s tricks and powers more than Majestic would.

Hyperion would help Invincible within that scenario.

Also remember that Mr. Majestic could always use his matter manipulation abilities to combat Cell and Frieza.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By nefarious

The comic characters win.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: They are magically empowered and Buu is vulnerable to magic, together as a force they could take him down.

Mr. Majestic is way too fast and he is a great fighter as he his also more aggressive than Superman. I don`t see him really falling to Ginyu`s tricks as he can easily have him ripped apart. Superman would fall to Ginyu`s tricks and powers more than Majestic would.

Hyperion would help Invincible within that scenario.

Also remember that Mr. Majestic could always use his matter manipulation abilities to combat Cell and Frieza.

"Buu vulnerable to magic" that's a big famous wrong bias. the spell that contained (and only contained didn't hurt) Buu is a high level magic spell that would work on anyone. Kaioshins were magical users and gods but couldn't beat Buu, Babidi with all his great magic couldn't control Buu, and Buu does use magic as well. so where that vulnerability to magic come from? moreover even if they dodge the transmutation technic, since they(Cap and Adam) are basically strenght fighters they can't escape absorption technic once they are close to Buu. and also brute strenght can't overcome Buu's regeneration at anyway.

Goku is fast too, he was the 2nd fastest fighter in Nameks planet, and he's a great Martial artist who knows hwo to read his openent movements, that means it's nearly impossible to take him out of guard, still Ginyu was able to make it swiftly. i don't think Mr. Majistic will escape this technic, that's if it was him who's fighting Ginyu, actually this is a tricky attack that anyone on team 2 will fall for it. but that trick will work only once.

from this point, Cell and Frieza can keep showering the others with planetbusting blasts, and surely gain time (if not beat some of them) untell there teammates come to help them.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

Point taken.

But Mr. Majestic is faster than Goku and he could use his matter manipulation powers to defeat Ginyu as he turns him into a bug by transmuting him, and then crushes him.

Superman, Invincible and Hyperion should be able to take on both Frieza and Cell but it would be a long battle.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave:

has Mr. Majestic shown feats of high speed reactions (not speed travel) that are sure to be faster than Goku's reflexes? if so i happily would agree that Mr.Majestic can dodge Ginyu's trick.

to make it clear, i'll bring some of Goku feats of speed reflexes :

Instant transmission without concentration while powering a kamehameha :

Sensing across the Holy Realm that Super Buu is about to blow up the planet, without even concentrating Goku teleports right next to him and intercepts.

speed dodge reflexes :

Feeling the air currents when he can't see, and determining Yakons moves.

Dodging Photon laser beam. Photons move at the Speed of light and doing this in base form

Now with this amazing speed skills, Genyu was fighting Goku at almost the same speed :

so if Mr. Majestic can prove to have speed reflexes feats that surpass that, then he will have good chances to escape Genyu's technic.

in the other hand Mr Majerstic using matter manipulation, that's a good resort to beat Genyu without risking his body, but can he sense him first to use the matter manipulation? because with a target having the speed feats i have shown you, it's diffucult to impossible to make matter manipulation.

Now, i don't know about Hyprerion and Invincible best feats, but can they with Superman beat Frieza ( a beyond planet buster) and Cell (a solar system buster) ? maybe they can thanks to Superman's level but they will surely need a long time, and they will bleed and suffer for that.

Frieza :

can Hyperion, Invincible, Superman make an attack beyond planet busting? because Frieza can resist point zero planetbuster blows with little damage, that's if he didn't dodge it with his high speed :

( all levels i will mention below are the official powers levels that Akira Toriyama designated for the series in the Daizenshuus )

now that's only the defensive, what's about his offensive? his power as stated is officially at his peak 120 000 000, that's 7500x Vegeta's base power in his 1st appearence.(16 000), and Vegeta in that level destroyed a planet with almost no effort. that makes Freiza with 7500x planetbuster.

Cell :

Cell has all Goku technics like instant teleportation, and his speed reflexes, and a great regeneration ability to survive easily planetbuster explosion.

also he achieved SSJ2 level.

Facts : SSJ2 level = SSJ1 level x2

SSJ1 level at its weakest appearence is 150 000 000 which is almost 10 000 x Vegeta base level in his 1st appearence

that makes Cell with power of 20 000x planetbuster and that's more than enough to be Solar System buster handily. Cell himself claimed he can destroy the solar system and his calculated level confirm his statement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i'm not sure Superman, Hyperion, and Invincible can beat those 2. though, i'll wait for feats and explanations that may give them better chances to beat Cell and Freiza.

let's not forget about Buu who will beat Captain Marvel and Black Adam and get out from the fight with increased powers thanks to his absorbed foes.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpeedForceSpider: @Sethlol: @Nefarious: care to explain please ^_^

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By uberhikari

LOL! Remember when I made that Kakashi vs Wolverine thread and you said it was spite, even though Kakashi had both the speed and strength advantage? You cried, and cried, and cried. Now here you are creating threads that you think are unfair. Why would you make a battle and say the only way to win is by death, if you don't think one side can kill the members on the other side? You don't think that's an attempt to create a spite thread? Then you make the battle in character to give the DBZ team even more of an advantage, considering the fact that all the members of that team have no moral restrictions, especially Buu, while most of the members of the opposing team have moral restrictions.

You even had a thread where you put Captain American against Bleach characters, LOL. You put a peak human against characters that can destroy cities? And now you're whining because most of the people here argue that the team you're rooting for will lose. You're so lame.

SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@the_mighty_Beyonder: One thing. For the IT argument Goku needs to sense energy to use it. And none of these fighters have any Ki. And Cell being the only one here that can use it, is a novice.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AngryHulks

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Dodging photon beam is impressive? Any street levelers can do that, hell, even slowpoke like Thor have achieved that. This logic doesn't make a character faster than light.

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mhanuroth

ginyu solos, he does his poses distracting them and he swaps with superman. then he goes to the sun for 1 day and stomp

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpeedForceSpider: sorry but isn't Ki life force? every living being has life force, so according to that all characters in this fight has life force (Ki). i think no one would argue about that.

@AngryHulks: mmm good point, but that doesn't put Genyu or Goku any less than the likes of Superman in speed. i'm still waiting for some feats that shows clearly that team 2 has speed reflexes better than team 1 and i see nothing, all people provide critiques but no evidences to their statements.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Team DC would win, if anyone wants me to explain I will, just too lazy atm.

SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@the_mighty_Beyonder: How do you know that Ki isn't exclusive to DB universe only? Maybe in the DC universe they don't have the fundamentals of Ki DB does. Ever thought of that?

Trance241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Trance241

@Bossmonster:

If Buu was created from magic that in turn make him a magical being so Supes will be weak to him, well not so much weak to him as much as his invulnerability being ineffective against his attacks as he has no magic reseist, which could be why Buu is effected by it, he may not be weak to it but with no resistance to him it would effect him like any other being that has no protection to it, though since he was created by magic then it easy for the creator to make something he couldn't escape from since he'd know what counters him

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

LOL! Remember when I made that Kakashi vs Wolverine thread and you said it was spite, even though Kakashi had both the speed and strength advantage? You cried, and cried, and cried. Now here you are creating threads that you think are unfair. Why would you make a battle and say the only way to win is by death, if you don't think one side can kill the members on the other side? You don't think that's an attempt to create a spite thread? Then you make the battle in character to give the DBZ team even more of an advantage, considering the fact that all the members of that team have no moral restrictions, especially Buu, while most of the members of the opposing team have moral restrictions.

You even had a thread where you put Captain American against Bleach characters, LOL. You put a peak human against characters that can destroy cities? And now you're whining because most of the people here argue that the team you're rooting for will lose. You're so lame.

if you're not here to participate in debate leave now, before you do with tail between legs.

and just to respond to you for the last time about that, it was you who was crying like a baby, poor guy, everybody in your thread Kakashi vs Wolverine blaimed you for making a spite thread, so desperate you was to make Kakashi lose.

in my thread win by death change nothing, the proof, is that most people here still claim team 2 wins. so in the face, silly.

morals on is to make character be with their natural attitudes, no more no less, and still if you think it's a spite you'll be the only one thinking so.

and that thread of Cap America is Avengers vs Espada, i even out numbered Espada by putting every essencial character of the avengers witch include Cap, just to make Avenger close to victory against Espada by putting everyone of the avengers that i know, there can't be an avenger team without a great leader like Cap, but no you're the only one again to see it as a spite. just get lose, you're disgracing yourself.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Team DBZ. And SpeedForceSpider, how do we know that DBZ characters aren't immune to all attacks from beings who do not belong to their universe? For the sake of the arguement, don't bring up weak, idiotic arguements such as that.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpeedForceSpider:

@CaptainDoeo said:

Team DBZ. And SpeedForceSpider, how do we know that DBZ characters aren't immune to all attacks from beings who do not belong to their universe? For the sake of the arguement, don't bring up weak, idiotic arguements such as that.

this.

and SpeedForceSpider, if you can accept that we can make a fight between anime and DC characters, then you should accept that they have the same physiologies and basic properties

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

if you're not here to participate in debate leave now, before you do with tail between legs.

and just to respond to you for the last time about that, it was you who was crying like a baby, poor guy, everybody in your thread Kakashi vs Wolverine blaimed you for making a spite thread, so desperate you was to make Kakashi lose.

in my thread win by death change nothing, the proof, is that most people here still claim team 2 wins. so in the face, silly.

morals on is to make character be with their natural attitudes, no more no less, and still if you think it's a spite you'll be the only one thinking so.

and that thread of Cap America is Avengers vs Espada, i even out numbered Espada by putting every essencial character of the avengers witch include Cap, just to make Avenger close to victory against Espada by putting everyone of the avengers that i know, there can't be an avenger team without a great leader like Cap, but no you're the only one again to see it as a spite. just get lose, you're disgracing yourself.

LOL, dude you make no sense. Everybody in the Kakashi vs Wolverine thread was crying spite in favor of Wolverine, except when god_spawn got there s/he didn't lock the thread. So, a moderator looked over the thread and determined that it was not spite and decided not to lock the thread. Meanwhile, you have a ridiculously lame excuse for putting Spider-Man and Captain America against city/town busters. Honestly, what kind of sense does that make? Putting peak humans against hypersonic+ city busters, LOL! What's your next thread gonna be, Spider-Man vs Juubi? I wouldn't put it past you.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AngryHulks

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Although character have different resistance to different type of damage. In general, DC characters have absurdly high amount of resistance to energy attack than physical impact. Some of the strongest guy here such as Superman can endure supernova, the natural phenomena that can easily decimate the entire solar system. A lot of DBZ character's attack are energy-based, so I believe most of the comic guys can resist Ki blast. And there're no proof that DBZ character can survive kinetic impact that are on magnitude of team 1's character. Even when striking force is in doubt, DC guys can easily crush the skulls with their barehand.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bolded part is wrong:

No Caption Provided

The only time he got stronger when ate someone was Majin Boo (becoming Super Boo)

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

1) Ginyu's "Body change" was slow enough to be intercepted by a frog...and it didn't die for being thrown at "hypersonic speeds"...

No Caption Provided

2) Cell himself stated he was lucky that the lump wasn't damaged,so we can't be sure (neither Cell) if he blow himself again he can regenerate let alone get stronger (i just C&P the same answer i wrote to you to the same thing you said in another thread)

3) They can be absorbed the same way both of them could beat him to death by physical force

4) Why in the hell would Freeza do that?

First,he had trouble destroying Namek and you go beyond, speculating he could do "something" to the sun (thousands of times the size and mass of a planet), even if he could affect somehow our sun,how can be so sure it will become "Red Giant"?

Second: Why,why would Freeza do something like that?unless he know it would have a negative effect on one member of team 2...

AnimeVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AnimeVice

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Bossmonster said:

@Bossmonster said:

Cell would die because

Cell is not immune to heat. (Which Ki does not give off.)

Superman's Solar Temp heat vision would competely destroy any genetic materiel of Cell without question.

Does this guy not know what Ki is???

Sounds just about right.