Burning Godzilla vs Doomsday vs Darkseid?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
This is the most powerful Godzilla of all time and standing at 100 metres tall. The fight takes place on earth I say Godzilla wins, this isn't spite just because Godzilla is taller, I made a godzilla vs wonder woman thread and it wasn't spite, so this isn't spite, anyway, I say Godzilla wins
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jasraj
Oh and by the way, energy based attacks dont do anything to Godzilla
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Fire Star

Again, why with this battle if you already have a winner, your supposed to create a battle that you are unsure of, and the OP should stay out of the debate unless of questions or concerns....
Pureawsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fire_star: I would say draw if doomsday and darkseid teamed up on him and it was regular godzilla but burning godzilla would have a very high chance of winning

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Godzilla stomps

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkseid wins

Burning Goodzilla's full power, released all at once would barely destroy the Earth as shown in Godzilla vs Destoroyah,, Darkseid can destroy planets casually

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gojira2512

@jasraj said:
This is the most powerful Godzilla of all time and standing at 100 metres tall. The fight takes place on earth I say Godzilla wins, this isn't spite just because Godzilla is taller, I made a godzilla vs wonder woman thread and it wasn't spite, so this isn't spite, anyway, I say Godzilla wins

Burning Godzilla is the strongest form of Godzilla Heisei:

No Caption Provided

while Heisei Godzillabase form will attack with his Atomic Breath... Godzilla Heisei has at least FTL reactions(Destroyed SpaceGodzilla's crystal projectiles in midair, which move faster than himself. SpaceGodzilla flew 1.8 AU in just over 3 minutes)

See the next video and scans... leave you the URL of the Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIAmj14_tE0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even in mangas Heisei Godzilla was able to react to this FTL Cristals in a close distance in a close distance.....and break this with his tail

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla Heisei At least Large Country level to Multi-Continent level, possibly Planet level (Killed and tanked multiple attacks from Battra)

in Heisei Era Godzilla fight agaisn't Battra and Mothra who were called enough strong to Blow Up a Massive Planet Busting Meteor

The Cosmos stated that the Earth itself is a living being and that the meteor he would have destroyed was going to Destroy the Earth.

No Caption Provided

Mothra went into space and redirected the meteor that Battra couldn't since Godzilla killed him

Not even in the Past Planet Earth was destroyed for being shocked by a Mars size object. the result was the formation of the Moon.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla at end of Heisei era is massively stronger than Battra

Godzilla fought agaisn't Space Godzilla a Cosmic Kaiju stated able to destroy Earth

No Caption Provided

Space GZ is stated in movie, and the official bio from Toho to been made in a black hole, as in the crystal material itself, and both state powered by a star. His crystal abilities allow manipulation of gravitation and electromagnetic abilities.

No Caption Provided

The Sprial Ray one shots Space Godzilla, a being who was born in a Black Hole and bombarded by exploding stars,decimated by the Spiral Ray.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla Spiral Ray also desimated Space Godzilla, a being who was born in a Black Hole and bombarded by exploding stars. Decimated by the Spiral Ray.

No Caption Provided

and this isn't Burning Godzilla from G vs D, to put it simple

Meltdown Godzilla > full power Space Godzilla >>>> Battra

via powerscalling Godzilla at End of Heisei Era is Massively Stronger than Battra which puts him in Large Planet level to Star Level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As mentioned already, the "Red Spiral Ray"'s energy output is multiple times that of the "Atomic Ray": Heisei Mechagodzilla's skin was able to not even suffer damage from the latter and have the beam harmlessly deflect off its body or absorb for its "Plasma Grenade" reserves, while the a single blast of the former caused "Level 8" damage to the mecha (two levels below absolute, irrepairable destruction) and was destroyed in 5 direct hits; SpaceGodzilla wasn't staggered by the "Atomic Ray", even when crippled from its main power source, but was completely overloaded by 3 direct "Red Spiral Rays". Burning Godzilla's standard attack is the "Red Spiral Ray".

But like we now Burnin-Godzilla had a stronger Spiral Ray ( stronger thanthe one that killed Space Godzilla)

called Super Spiral Ray It looks similar to the Spiral heat ray, except it has more power and pink spirals. When it hits an opponent, it will explode at the impact.

No Caption Provided

I conclude IDW Godzilla Prime's Spiral Ray is stronger than Burning G- Spiral Ray but not Stronger than the Super Spiral Ray.

Heisei Godzilla has a Supernatural sense that makes him knos where his foes are even if he can't see them.

Godzilla can use his Nuclear Pulse agaisn't Doomsday and Darkseid as they goes to punch Godzilla so he will, Destroy them with his Nuclear Pulse.... not even Mothra who is equal in power with Battra was nearly death with only a Hit of the Nuclear pulse.

No Caption Provided

Uses it to reverse the electrical charge of Mecha Godzilla.

No Caption Provided

Generate a blast field that blows 90,000 tons of Ghidorah back

Also in Heisei Era a single Godzilla cell was able to enter in a black hole without destroying then of this cell was born Space Godzilla who is stated done the same, as well tank a star.

Smallest Natural Black Hole Found was 3.8 Times Heavier than Our Sun... so if Doomsday or Darkseid are able to produce energy stronger than a Black Hole they would have a chance.

if not they are not harming Godzilla here.

If Godzilla caught one of them he can Rips Off one of the girls as Godzilla does with ease with Kaijus at his same size.

No Caption Provided

Rips off Rodans wing off with ease.

also remmebr OP states this:

@jasraj said:
Oh and by the way, energy based attacks dont do anything to Godzilla

Burning Godzilla Wins. cos he is the stronget form of :

So yeah Burning Godzilla take this.

No Caption Provided

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Strongest godzilla is god amp

ZZzzzzzzda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burning Godzilla killed omnipotent god.

Bartolomo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Burning Godzilla is only a planet buster when he blows up. Darkseid solos.

Bartolomo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Darkseid has been beaten by far less. Are you aware of the absurdity of Godzilla’s feats?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: Darkseid has been beaten by far less.

Indeed. He ain't called Jobberseid for nothing, but we did agree once before that at his prime he's almost Thanos level.

Are you aware of the absurdity of Godzilla’s feats?

Considering he's literally my favorite fictional film monster, yes I am very well aware. Movie Godzilla is not consistently planet level though, atleast not the Hesei version.

Bartolomo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bartolomo87

@takenstew22: Ah, now I see what the problem is. The op never specified which material we’re allowed to draw from... Should we assume it’s just movie G?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: Ah, now I see what the problem is. The op never specified which material we’re allowed to draw from... Should we assume it’s just movie G?

Yeah. I mean, it was made 9 years ago.

Bartolomo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Right we do have that silly rule where we only use feats at the time of post. Darkseid should solo then.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By El_mago

darkseid stomps

if this is hesei godzilla then he owns