who wins? 

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Meteorite

I assume by Scott you mean Cyclops. I reckon he could win since he has the advantage of his optic beam, plus he's a good hand-to-hand fighter.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By One-Above-All

Cyclops

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By oldmagic

You mean to tell me, Bullseye would miss his target when he was able to kill a woman holding a child behind a glass window from a hundred yards away with only a toothpick..... amazing. 

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meteorite

Cyke still has his optic beams and is a tactician.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
Meteorite said:
"Cyke still has his optic beams and is a tactician."
Are you saying that Bullseye won't be able to do the same? 
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"You mean to tell me, Bullseye would miss his target when he was able to kill a woman holding a child behind a glass window from a hundred yards away with only a toothpick..... amazing. "
A blast like this should stop any projectiles and kill Bullseye. What equipment does Bullseye have in this battle anyways?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
Jeez, seriously people, Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated. While he is an amazing tactician and a great shot, he is still human. A highly trained human but a human nonetheless. Do you honestly think that Bullseye would miss his shot? Against a human? Especially if his shots are nothing but unnatural accurate? 
And as for the equipment, it's anything he could find around a packed street. Coffee shop, a gun store, whatever. He also has various weapons on him that he usually carries. Remember people, Bullseye is just as great a tactician when it comes to throwing his projectiles. The sheer knowledge of how to bounce off walls, street cars, lamps or whatever and he has it, more so then Scott. 
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By One-Above-All

Where does this battle take place?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

In a packed city within montreal Quebec, heart of downtown. 

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"In a packed city within montreal Quebec, heart of downtown. "
Bullseye wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"
Jeez, seriously people, Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated. While he is an amazing tactician and a great shot, he is still human. A highly trained human but a human nonetheless. Do you honestly think that Bullseye would miss his shot? Against a human? Especially if his shots are nothing but unnatural accurate? 
And as for the equipment, it's anything he could find around a packed street. Coffee shop, a gun store, whatever. He also has various weapons on him that he usually carries. Remember people, Bullseye is just as great a tactician when it comes to throwing his projectiles. The sheer knowledge of how to bounce off walls, street cars, lamps or whatever and he has it, more so then Scott. 
"
1.Cyclops is underrated
2.Cyclops isn't human...he's a mutant
3.Bullseye doesn't carry weapons anymore
4.As far as the gun store...it depends on what he finds in there...seeing as how he would be unarmed to start as he almost always is,He wouldn't have time to get a weapon.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"
"
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erik

Oh and Cyclops is one of the most underrated characters out there. He has a large anti-Cyclops fan base.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human."
A human cannot possibly kill a human with a toothpick hundred yards away. Especially if there is a glass window there. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human."
A human cannot possibly kill a human with a toothpick hundred yards away. Especially if there is a glass window there. "
When did that even happen? Anyway, sometimes writers don't pay attention to the laws of physics but it is still cannon if published, no matter how outlandish. But Bullseye is still just human.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Meteorite

I'm actually quite surprised Bullseye would have such a chance. Close up, Cyke just shows him his awesome hand-to-hand knowledge, and longrange, he just blasts his optic beams.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
A human cannot possibly kill a human with a toothpick hundred yards away. Especially if there is a glass window there. "
When did that even happen? Anyway, sometimes writers don't pay attention to the laws of physics but it is still cannon if published, no matter how outlandish. But Bullseye is still just human."
caption
caption
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

oldmagic said:
"
 Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated.
"
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldmagic

As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Meteorite
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it."

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldmagic
Meteorite said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it."

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam."
I highly doubt he would see something as small as a toothpick coming at him...especially if it were to be fast enough. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Bullseye FTW

"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Meteorite
oldmagic said:
"Meteorite said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam."
I highly doubt he would see something as small as a toothpick coming at him...especially if it were to be fast enough. "
Do they have prep time? If they do Cyke would know he is fighting Bullseye, so he would hide behind a wall or something. And don't you dare say Bullseye could throw a toothpick fast enough that it smashes through a wall.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
Meteorite said:
"oldmagic said:
"Meteorite said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:

I highly doubt he would see something as small as a toothpick coming at him...especially if it were to be fast enough. "
Do they have prep time? If they do Cyke would know he is fighting Bullseye, so he would hide behind a wall or something. And don't you dare say Bullseye could throw a toothpick fast enough that it smashes through a wall."
Again, even if he were to hide behind a wall, Bullseye would do what cyclops would do. Bounce his weapons off walls but only better. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL"
lol it's actually a 100 feet away. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"

Cyclops FTL"
So?
Yes he does
what makes you think that Bullseye can throw anything at Cyclops before Cyclops can shoot?

CYCLOPS FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"So?
Yes he does
what makes you think that Bullseye can throw anything at Cyclops before Cyclops can shoot?

CYCLOPS FTW
"
It's impressive

Dude, Deadpool is one of my favorites and I've yet to see him take anything seriously

How would Cyclops see something like as small as a tooth pick coming at his neck? Bullseye set off an explosion with nothing a hub cap once, He threw it before Deadpool could do anything, It soared over his head and hit (A car engine? I don't remember now) but it set off a huge explosion, How would Cyclops fare against an explosion?
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Meteorite
oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"

Cyclops FTL"
lol it's actually a 100 feet away. "
What do you have against Cyke?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"lol it's actually a 100 feet away. "
Oh.....NVM lol
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By oldmagic
Meteorite said:
"oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"

Cyclops FTL"
What do you have against Cyke?"
I personally never liked Scott. But what annoys me more is that he was able to do things within the realm of physical aspects when it should be impossible. But what annoys me more is that fanboys thinks he is the best of the best and almost nothing could beat him when it comes to people like Bullseye or other various characters like Snake. 
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Meteorite
oldmagic said:
"Meteorite said:
"oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"

Cyclops FTL"
What do you have against Cyke?"
I personally never liked Scott. But what annoys me more is that he was able to do things within the realm of physical aspects when it should be impossible. But what annoys me more is that fanboys thinks he is the best of the best and almost nothing could beat him when it comes to people like Bullseye or other various characters like Snake. "
But that's what I love about Scott, that he can use a basic power in such a creative way.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldmagic

I'm talking about h2h. I couldn't care less if he has the power to blast something equivalent to a compressed warhead. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"So?
Yes he does

CYCLOPS FTW
"
It's impressive

Dude, Deadpool is one of my favorites and I've yet to see him take anything seriously

How would Cyclops see something like as small as a tooth pick coming at his neck? Bullseye set off an explosion with nothing a hub cap once, He threw it before Deadpool could do anything, It soared over his head and hit (A car engine? I don't remember now) but it set off a huge explosion, How would Cyclops fare against an explosion?"
No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lionheart
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Bullseye FTW

"

Cyclops FTW
"
once again cyclops FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
"
Alright, Alright, I forgot about that Gambit fight......

Yeah, Cyclops wins I guess....Though I hate Cyke         -_-

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Haha...you should embrace Cyclops...he needs fans.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By oldmagic
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.

"

"
Gambit is near superhuman. While Cyclops is not. Thus, Bullseye can take on Cyclops in a h2h fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"
Gambit is near superhuman. While Cyclops is not. Thus, Bullseye can take on Cyclops in a h2h fight."
WHO CARES ABOUT H2H...you didn't say this was stricty h2h,so therefore Cyclops wins.Cyclops is good enough to hold his own against him h2h..and finish him with an optic blast.He's one of Marvel's best tacticians.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Haha...you should embrace Cyclops...he needs fans."
He's a D-bag from what I've read of him.....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Haha...you should embrace Cyclops...he needs fans."
He's a D-bag from what I've read of him....."
LMFAO..why? What did he do wrong>?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By oldmagic

I'm not the one who brought the h2h here. I think it was either you or someone else that i couldn't bother to care to look. The fact of the matter is, Cyclops could be taken out. He may have a powerful blast on his side but he also has a body of a normal but highly trained body. The fact that Bullseye has unnatural accuracy of near 99.9% of perfect target speaks for it self. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"I'm not the one who brought the h2h here. I think it was either you or someone else that i couldn't bother to care to look. The fact of the matter is, Cyclops could be taken out. He may have a powerful blast on his side but he also has a body of a normal but highly trained body. The fact that Bullseye has unnatural accuracy of near 99.9% of perfect target speaks for it self. "
It wasn't me....Bullseye misses and Cyclops shoots faster.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Meteorite
oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"
Gambit is near superhuman. While Cyclops is not. Thus, Bullseye can take on Cyclops in a h2h fight."
Thus Bullseye loses.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambit is only near Superhuman in agility..I don't think in any other categories.

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By RANDOMM

I doubt that was a wooden toothpick that bullseye used, because it would have to be a very stupid monkey doing the physics work on that comic to make a wooden toothpick go through glass like that.
Note also the very stupid part I added, because a regular monkey would probably be able to figure out that the little wood thing can't go through the clear stuff.

More to be said if necessary.