• 96 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins? 

#2 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume by Scott you mean Cyclops. I reckon he could win since he has the advantage of his optic beam, plus he's a good hand-to-hand fighter.

#3 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean to tell me, Bullseye would miss his target when he was able to kill a woman holding a child behind a glass window from a hundred yards away with only a toothpick..... amazing. 

#5 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke still has his optic beams and is a tactician.

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Cyke still has his optic beams and is a tactician."
Are you saying that Bullseye won't be able to do the same? 
#7 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"You mean to tell me, Bullseye would miss his target when he was able to kill a woman holding a child behind a glass window from a hundred yards away with only a toothpick..... amazing. "
A blast like this should stop any projectiles and kill Bullseye. What equipment does Bullseye have in this battle anyways?

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Jeez, seriously people, Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated. While he is an amazing tactician and a great shot, he is still human. A highly trained human but a human nonetheless. Do you honestly think that Bullseye would miss his shot? Against a human? Especially if his shots are nothing but unnatural accurate? 
And as for the equipment, it's anything he could find around a packed street. Coffee shop, a gun store, whatever. He also has various weapons on him that he usually carries. Remember people, Bullseye is just as great a tactician when it comes to throwing his projectiles. The sheer knowledge of how to bounce off walls, street cars, lamps or whatever and he has it, more so then Scott. 
#9 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does this battle take place?

#10 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

In a packed city within montreal Quebec, heart of downtown. 

#11 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"In a packed city within montreal Quebec, heart of downtown. "
Bullseye wins.
#12 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
Jeez, seriously people, Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated. While he is an amazing tactician and a great shot, he is still human. A highly trained human but a human nonetheless. Do you honestly think that Bullseye would miss his shot? Against a human? Especially if his shots are nothing but unnatural accurate? 
And as for the equipment, it's anything he could find around a packed street. Coffee shop, a gun store, whatever. He also has various weapons on him that he usually carries. Remember people, Bullseye is just as great a tactician when it comes to throwing his projectiles. The sheer knowledge of how to bounce off walls, street cars, lamps or whatever and he has it, more so then Scott. 
"
1.Cyclops is underrated
2.Cyclops isn't human...he's a mutant
3.Bullseye doesn't carry weapons anymore
4.As far as the gun store...it depends on what he finds in there...seeing as how he would be unarmed to start as he almost always is,He wouldn't have time to get a weapon.
Moderator
#13 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
Jeez, seriously people, Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated. While he is an amazing tactician and a great shot, he is still human. A highly trained human but a human nonetheless. Do you honestly think that Bullseye would miss his shot? Against a human? Especially if his shots are nothing but unnatural accurate? 
And as for the equipment, it's anything he could find around a packed street. Coffee shop, a gun store, whatever. He also has various weapons on him that he usually carries. Remember people, Bullseye is just as great a tactician when it comes to throwing his projectiles. The sheer knowledge of how to bounce off walls, street cars, lamps or whatever and he has it, more so then Scott. 
"
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human.
#14 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and Cyclops is one of the most underrated characters out there. He has a large anti-Cyclops fan base.

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"
Jeez, seriously people, Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated. While he is an amazing tactician and a great shot, he is still human. A highly trained human but a human nonetheless. Do you honestly think that Bullseye would miss his shot? Against a human? Especially if his shots are nothing but unnatural accurate? 
And as for the equipment, it's anything he could find around a packed street. Coffee shop, a gun store, whatever. He also has various weapons on him that he usually carries. Remember people, Bullseye is just as great a tactician when it comes to throwing his projectiles. The sheer knowledge of how to bounce off walls, street cars, lamps or whatever and he has it, more so then Scott. 
"
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human."
A human cannot possibly kill a human with a toothpick hundred yards away. Especially if there is a glass window there. 
#16 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human."
A human cannot possibly kill a human with a toothpick hundred yards away. Especially if there is a glass window there. "
When did that even happen? Anyway, sometimes writers don't pay attention to the laws of physics but it is still cannon if published, no matter how outlandish. But Bullseye is still just human.
#17 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually quite surprised Bullseye would have such a chance. Close up, Cyke just shows him his awesome hand-to-hand knowledge, and longrange, he just blasts his optic beams.

#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
I addressed this in the Cyclops vs Snake thread how good Cyclops is with his optics. Cyclops is better than Bullseye when it comes to his optics versus Bullseye's throwing knowledge. Bullseye is not an expert tactician, he is an ex-baseball player. Cyclops is more than human. Bullseye is only human."
A human cannot possibly kill a human with a toothpick hundred yards away. Especially if there is a glass window there. "
When did that even happen? Anyway, sometimes writers don't pay attention to the laws of physics but it is still cannon if published, no matter how outlandish. But Bullseye is still just human."
caption
#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
 Scott isn't the best around. He is just too overrated.
"
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. 

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it.
Moderator
#22 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it."

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam.
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




#24 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it."

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam."
I highly doubt he would see something as small as a toothpick coming at him...especially if it were to be fast enough. 
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
Moderator
#26 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Meteorite said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it."

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam."
I highly doubt he would see something as small as a toothpick coming at him...especially if it were to be fast enough. "
Do they have prep time? If they do Cyke would know he is fighting Bullseye, so he would hide behind a wall or something. And don't you dare say Bullseye could throw a toothpick fast enough that it smashes through a wall.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Moderator
#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"oldmagic said:
"Meteorite said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"As for the h2h, i don't know about that. Bullseye faced Daredevil in h2h and Daredevil is much better than Scott. Also, Bullseye could slit someone's throat with just a straw. Or the plastic lid of a coffee cup. Now....if that isn't skills then i don't know what is. And i highly doubt Scott knows how to kill like that. "
Daredevil has beat Bullseye without even being tocuhed.Bullseye isn't in his league.Cyclops can hold is own..I don't think he could beat Bullseye,but Bullseye isn't going to just destroy him.Who cares what Bullseye can do with random stuff.Cyclops isn't going to have to worry about it."

Plus I just considered, whatever Bullseye throws Cyke just shoots it with an optic beam."
I highly doubt he would see something as small as a toothpick coming at him...especially if it were to be fast enough. "
Do they have prep time? If they do Cyke would know he is fighting Bullseye, so he would hide behind a wall or something. And don't you dare say Bullseye could throw a toothpick fast enough that it smashes through a wall."
Again, even if he were to hide behind a wall, Bullseye would do what cyclops would do. Bounce his weapons off walls but only better. 
#29 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL
#30 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL"
lol it's actually a 100 feet away. 
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL"
So?
Yes he does
what makes you think that Bullseye can throw anything at Cyclops before Cyclops can shoot?

CYCLOPS FTW
Moderator
#32 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"So?
Yes he does
what makes you think that Bullseye can throw anything at Cyclops before Cyclops can shoot?

CYCLOPS FTW
"
It's impressive

Dude, Deadpool is one of my favorites and I've yet to see him take anything seriously


How would Cyclops see something like as small as a tooth pick coming at his neck? Bullseye set off an explosion with nothing a hub cap once, He threw it before Deadpool could do anything, It soared over his head and hit (A car engine? I don't remember now) but it set off a huge explosion, How would Cyclops fare against an explosion?
#33 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL"
lol it's actually a 100 feet away. "
What do you have against Cyke?
#34 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol it's actually a 100 feet away. "
Oh.....NVM lol
#35 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL"
lol it's actually a 100 feet away. "
What do you have against Cyke?"
I personally never liked Scott. But what annoys me more is that he was able to do things within the realm of physical aspects when it should be impossible. But what annoys me more is that fanboys thinks he is the best of the best and almost nothing could beat him when it comes to people like Bullseye or other various characters like Snake. 
#36 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Meteorite said:
"oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
Killed a Woman, WITH A TOOTHPICK....100 MILES AWAY

Deadpool does'nt take any of his fights seriously, but he's still a deadly enemy and Bullseye >'ed him

Cyclops FTL"
lol it's actually a 100 feet away. "
What do you have against Cyke?"
I personally never liked Scott. But what annoys me more is that he was able to do things within the realm of physical aspects when it should be impossible. But what annoys me more is that fanboys thinks he is the best of the best and almost nothing could beat him when it comes to people like Bullseye or other various characters like Snake. "
But that's what I love about Scott, that he can use a basic power in such a creative way.
#37 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about h2h. I couldn't care less if he has the power to blast something equivalent to a compressed warhead. 

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"So?
Yes he does
what makes you think that Bullseye can throw anything at Cyclops before Cyclops can shoot?

CYCLOPS FTW
"
It's impressive

Dude, Deadpool is one of my favorites and I've yet to see him take anything seriously


How would Cyclops see something like as small as a tooth pick coming at his neck? Bullseye set off an explosion with nothing a hub cap once, He threw it before Deadpool could do anything, It soared over his head and hit (A car engine? I don't remember now) but it set off a huge explosion, How would Cyclops fare against an explosion?"
No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
Moderator
#39 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Bullseye has killed a woman from a hundred yards away using nothing but a tooth pick.

Slit Deadpool's throat with a drinking straw and then did it again with a coffee cup lid

Set off an explosion with nothing but a hub cap

Bullseye FTW




"
OOOOOOOH Bullseye killed a woman.....tough sh#t.
Deadpool wasn't even serious in his fight with Bullseye
Cyclops tagged Northstar and broke Magneto's sheild

Cyclops FTW
"
once again cyclops FTW
#40 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
"
Alright, Alright, I forgot about that Gambit fight......

Yeah, Cyclops wins I guess....Though I hate Cyke         -_-

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha...you should embrace Cyclops...he needs fans.

Moderator
#42 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
"
Alright, Alright, I forgot about that Gambit fight......

Yeah, Cyclops wins I guess....Though I hate Cyke         -_-

"
Gambit is near superhuman. While Cyclops is not. Thus, Bullseye can take on Cyclops in a h2h fight.
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
"
Alright, Alright, I forgot about that Gambit fight......

Yeah, Cyclops wins I guess....Though I hate Cyke         -_-

"
Gambit is near superhuman. While Cyclops is not. Thus, Bullseye can take on Cyclops in a h2h fight."
WHO CARES ABOUT H2H...you didn't say this was stricty h2h,so therefore Cyclops wins.Cyclops is good enough to hold his own against him h2h..and finish him with an optic blast.He's one of Marvel's best tacticians.
Moderator
#44 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Haha...you should embrace Cyclops...he needs fans."
He's a D-bag from what I've read of him.....
#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Haha...you should embrace Cyclops...he needs fans."
He's a D-bag from what I've read of him....."
LMFAO..why? What did he do wrong>?
Moderator
#46 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not the one who brought the h2h here. I think it was either you or someone else that i couldn't bother to care to look. The fact of the matter is, Cyclops could be taken out. He may have a powerful blast on his side but he also has a body of a normal but highly trained body. The fact that Bullseye has unnatural accuracy of near 99.9% of perfect target speaks for it self. 

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"I'm not the one who brought the h2h here. I think it was either you or someone else that i couldn't bother to care to look. The fact of the matter is, Cyclops could be taken out. He may have a powerful blast on his side but he also has a body of a normal but highly trained body. The fact that Bullseye has unnatural accuracy of near 99.9% of perfect target speaks for it self. "
It wasn't me....Bullseye misses and Cyclops shoots faster.
Moderator
#48 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"No it's not...if you can hit something from that far..you can just do it.It's only a woman it's not like she could have dodged.
Well than your not reading his comics...he was dead serious when he fought Daredevil,Domino,Widdle Wade,and one of his fights with Wolverine

WHERE IS BULLSEYE GETTING A TOOTHPICK? How does he just magically spawn a toothpick because he has a feat involving one..he doesn't juat walk around with toothpicks.Bullseye sett of an explosion with a hubcap? Who cares? He couldn't even take Gambit when he wasn't using his powers..how is he going to take Cyclops?
"
Alright, Alright, I forgot about that Gambit fight......

Yeah, Cyclops wins I guess....Though I hate Cyke         -_-

"
Gambit is near superhuman. While Cyclops is not. Thus, Bullseye can take on Cyclops in a h2h fight."
Thus Bullseye loses.
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is only near Superhuman in agility..I don't think in any other categories.

Moderator
#50 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that was a wooden toothpick that bullseye used, because it would have to be a very stupid monkey doing the physics work on that comic to make a wooden toothpick go through glass like that.
Note also the very stupid part I added, because a regular monkey would probably be able to figure out that the little wood thing can't go through the clear stuff.

More to be said if necessary.