#1  Edited By NimaMindTricks

Bullseye

No Caption Provided

V.S.

Mystique

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random Encounter
  • Fight takes place in the city streets at night, street lights on, 70 feet apart from each other.
  • Cars, dumpsters, benches, fire escapes, buildings, etc in the area all on limits. No civilians around.
  • Bullseye has a crossbow, 2 sais, a deck of razor throwing cards, and a few ninja stars.
  • Mystique has 2 glocks (with 2 reloads), grenades, 2 standard combat knives.
  • Both sides in character
  • Victory by any means
Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

With this environment Mystique will easily be able to camouflage herself and put Bullseye down before he knows she's coming. On top of that, she is tougher, stronger and faster. Not that she will need to but, she can morph her own body in weapons, so she is not limited to what you've equipped her with. And Even if he were to hit her, she could always shift her major organs to avoid vital damages.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jashro44
@trixie said:

With this environment Mystique will easily be able to camouflage herself and put Bullseye down before he knows she's coming. On top of that, she is tougher, stronger and faster. Not that she will need to but, she can morph her own body in weapons, so she is not limited to what you've equipped her with. And Even if he were to hit her, she could always shift her major organs to avoid vital damages.

The camouflage point is fair but I don't think I agree with you on speed.

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jashro44: She's dodged a close range missile, has Bulleye dodged something faster?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trixie said:

@jashro44: She's dodged a close range missile, has Bulleye dodged something faster?

It would depend on the context and the type of missile mystique dodged. Lester has redirected bullets:

No Caption Provided

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going with mystique her shapeshifting abillities are a deciding factor not to mention she has great durability with some fighting prowess

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Meh on the speed debate, but he simply isn't putting her down if this is all he is carrying gear wise. During the story line "Get Mystique". She took multiple slash and stap wounds from wolverine before she went down, she was being chased by Wolverine & Lord Deathstrike during a crazy battle scene.

Bullseye has a crossbow, 2 sais, a deck of razor throwing cards, and a few ninja stars.

He would have to straight up disembowel her or stab her in the brain, because her healing factor/durability towards stabbing/cutting/slashing is actually quite good.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lukehero: gurrrl I know you saw my notification!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@nimamindtricks: Notification on what? Oh, yeah. I thought someone just joined your CAV though?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MasterKungFu

mystique

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye bullets won't do much to him and he could just dodge them. I also see him as better h2h artist, camo won't be much here.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique is extremely hard to put down with physical attacks like piercing, slashing, or even blunt damage.