BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By BringnIt

@k4tzm4n said:

@Deranged Midget: Yes, he is. And Spider-Man in that mindset would dominate a vast majority of street level characters, so it's nothing Sergei should really be embarrassed of.

Also, the dialogue strongly suggested that Sergei at least wanted to die. There was a bit of back and forth in the battle as well, it wasn't completely one-sided. Just the fact that Sergei managed to tag Parker with a knife there is impressive considering how deadly serious Pete was in Grim Hunt.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By Deranged Midget

@BringnIt said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Deranged Midget: Yes, he is. And Spider-Man in that mindset would dominate a vast majority of street level characters, so it's nothing Sergei should really be embarrassed of.

Also, the dialogue strongly suggested that Sergei at least wanted to die. There was a bit of back and forth in the battle as well, it wasn't completely one-sided. Just the fact that Sergei managed to tag Parker with a knife there is impressive considering how deadly serious Pete was in Grim Hunt.

Good point, but Spider-man easily shrugged past the attack and the poison had little-to-no effect.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By BringnIt

@Deranged Midget said:

@BringnIt said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Good point, but Spider-man easily shrugged past the attack and the poison had little-to-no effect.

Oh, Parker beat him resoundingly, no doubt. There's a very limited amount of streets who could even hang with Peter when he's in that state, though. Also, it wasn't poison, that was just Parker's initial thought. Sergei then stated it was his blood. I actually just re-read Grim Hunt and posted the fight in k4tzm4n's gauntlet featuring Sergei.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Deranged Midget

@BringnIt said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@BringnIt said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Oh, Parker beat him resoundingly, no doubt. There's a very limited amount of streets who could even hang with Peter when he's in that state, though. Also, it wasn't poison, that was just Parker's initial thought. Sergei then stated it was his blood. I actually just re-read Grim Hunt and posted the fight in k4tzm4n's gauntlet featuring Sergei.

Ah my mistake then.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Deranged Midget: No mistakes allowed in the battles thread, man. Serious business only!

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By _Black

Good battle.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By nickthedevil

Okay, gotta go with Bullseye here, case being that Bullseye's shots will be too spot on. They are both villains, so obviously, it's agreed upon that they have to job in their stories. bullseye misses, and Kraven, well... Loses. But with what's been seen of bullseye, like throwing a toothpick to kill someone, from (what looks like a highrise building since his contractor needed a telescope to spy on her) and his almost reality bending aim, if both were to be put up, villain vs. villain, no jobbing, i have to say Bullseye wins 8/10 times. Things like taking his eyes out, or hitting the inside of his ears (like he did to the mutant on Genosha?) In an office building, things like staples and pencils, pens, tacks, are going to mean the worst for Kraven, and he has no where to hide.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jashro44
@nickthedevil said:
Okay, gotta go with Bullseye here, case being that Bullseye's shots will be too spot on. They are both villains, so obviously, it's agreed upon that they have to job in their stories. bullseye misses, and Kraven, well... Loses. But with what's been seen of bullseye, like throwing a toothpick to kill someone, from (what looks like a highrise building since his contractor needed a telescope to spy on her) and his almost reality bending aim, if both were to be put up, villain vs. villain, no jobbing, i have to say Bullseye wins 8/10 times. Things like taking his eyes out, or hitting the inside of his ears (like he did to the mutant on Genosha?) In an office building, things like staples and pencils, pens, tacks, are going to mean the worst for Kraven, and he has no where to hide.
I think there is quite a bit of cover in the location.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By nickthedevil

Not enough to hide from Bullseye's aim. Have you seen him fight Spiderman? Spidey was hiding under rubble, and the entire room was filled with smoke. The shurikens were thrown, curved around the rubble and still hit him in the neck (or chest i believe)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Anyone have a digital copy of Black Panther 519 and 520? I'd love for someone to make scans of Kraven dodging T'Challa's dagger toss and Storm's attacks.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#111  Edited By entropy_aegis

Kraven.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#112  Edited By Saren

@k4tzm4n: Are these what you were looking for?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@CitizenBane: Absolutely!

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Deranged Midget

@k4tzm4n said:

@Deranged Midget: No mistakes allowed in the battles thread, man. Serious business only!

>.<

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Deranged Midget: lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By jashro44
@nickthedevil said:
Not enough to hide from Bullseye's aim. Have you seen him fight Spiderman? Spidey was hiding under rubble, and the entire room was filled with smoke. The shurikens were thrown, curved around the rubble and still hit him in the neck (or chest i believe)
New ways to die correct? Spider-man had been shot multiple times by hammer agents using a homing beacon designed by osborn.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44: @nickthedevil: It was a device from Spider-Man that he caught and threw back at Pete.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By nickthedevil

@joshro: So? Of course he had been shot, but point that i'm trying to make is, cover in the office room isn't going to be enough for Kraven to hide. And even when he had been shot, his spidersense was working and he was still jumping around. But thats beside the point.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BringnIt

Bullseye actually tagged him twice in New Ways to Die, but it was both shown and stated that Parker was weakened at the time, and he wasn't jumping around.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jashro44
@nickthedevil said:
@joshro: So? Of course he had been shot, but point that i'm trying to make is, cover in the office room isn't going to be enough for Kraven to hide. And even when he had been shot, his spidersense was working and he was still jumping around. But thats beside the point.
He had an upper hand there that he normally doesn't have on most opponents or in this fight. He has faced people slower then spider-man under normal conditions and they have been able to do all right. I'm not saying it isn't impressive but I don't think 1 fight with spider-man should determine the outcome. Especially since we are talking about someone who can consistently challenge spider-man. Kraven can dodge some attacks probably and his healing factor will help him recover from wounds. Bullseye is going to have to hit Kraven multiple times to drop him. The cover does help Kraven a bit. If he is running and bullseye is throwing ninja stars he could just roll behind a desk which will force bullseye to switch tactics. I will admit that bullseye can use a ricochet shot but will he hit Kraven every time? If so how fetal will it be? Also can bullseye dodge a hunting knife or a spear thrown with Kravens accuracy? Bullseye isn't the only one here with range.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44: Yes, Lester absolutely has the ability to dodge/catch projectiles Sergei will send his way.

Guys, remember that they do not begin visible.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#122  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Bullseye.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jashro44
@k4tzm4n said:

@jashro44: Yes, Lester absolutely has the ability to dodge/catch projectiles Sergei will send his way.

All right.

So they can sneak up on 1 another?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

All right. So they can sneak up on 1 another?

It's a possibility.

I think people are really underestimating the size of the floor and just how tall cubicles are.

Per OP:

-Enemies begin at opposite ends, not visible.
-Enemies are aware of starting locations.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This could either way but I would go for Bullseye to win most of the time.Lester is a better marksman than Sergei is a dodger.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By jashro44
@k4tzm4n: I was thinking Kraven could cover some ground rather quickly since he can run 60 MPH. I know thats not to fast so bullseye wouldn't tag him but his healing factor would help him recover.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44: Healing factor definitely is a factor.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#128  Edited By TDK_1997

Bullseye.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers