#1 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: 
-H2H Fight.
-The fight takes place in a New York Park.  
-Bullseye is willing to kill. 
-Huntress is willing to knock him out or incapacitate him.
-They are prepared and ready. 
-Start 23 Feet at the most apart.  
-Winner? 

#2 Posted by JediXMan (29672 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye. Huntress is out of her league here.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye in a quarter-second. He then probably does something freaky with her body.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio

just hand to hand?? I'm leaning toward Huntress..what are some of Bullseye's h2h feats??

#6 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: Yes, just H2H. Some of his feats are holding his own against DD. 
#7 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio
@BladeWade: yeah, but he had weapons when he was fighting DD correct? i've never seen him actually fight without them...
#9 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye....

#10 Edited by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: Didn't he beat Elektra in H2H?
#11 Posted by Joygirl (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it hand-to-hand in that neither are armed? Because Bullseye can probably bite off one of his fingernails and kill her with it.

#12 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: H2H, yes. 
#13 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@BladeWade said:

@The Stegman: Didn't he beat Elektra in H2H?

He was toying with Elektra in h2h but I think it's because he knew her fight style

#14 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio
@0blivion_: Makes sense.
#15 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#16 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress has shown me a large tolerance for pain (I'm basing this on pre-52 Huntress showings), she quickly learns and is able to improvise well on the spot.

Bullseye on the other hand is vicious and relies a large amount on weapons, thrown or otherwise, and just may be a tad bit outclassed h2h. I know he does decent against DD, but again, he usually starts out or ends up with a weapon. I don't recall ever seeing him go strictly h2h in battle. Even the Elektra battle, although giving a good h2h showing, he still returned to throwing to finish the battle (which is as it should be).

So even though it will be a very close fight I think Huntress will barely beat out a victory...until Bullseye picks up a playground pebble and flicks it though Huntresses eye ....of course they will both need a visit to a medical facility when it's over.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Donovan Montgomery said:

until Bullseye picks up a playground pebble and flicks it though Huntresses eye

That. Or, as I said earlier, a fingernail shaving. I'm sure having spit in her eyes will hamper her as well.

#18 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye ftw.
#19 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Ah, but we can't forget about this little trick......

....I thought for sure that trick she pulled on Shiva would be in her gallery.........

#20 Posted by Joygirl (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless what did to Shiva was "get badly killed by her", I don't think it'll help.

#21 Posted by nickthedevil (11634 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye in a heart beat

#22 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye, eventually. Huntress would put up a good fight.

#23 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#24 Posted by Dernman (14775 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Bullseye

#25 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10071 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Bullseye

#26 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
Going with Huntress here, she is skilled enough with ranged weapons to make this a H2H encounter. Huntress is a top notch with ranged weapons, she has displayed impressive marksmanship, one feat would be shooting a supersonic rocket out of mid air with a crossbow before he hit Catwoman. That feat displayed both impressive reaction time, bullet timing (so to speak) and spot on aim on a extremely fast moving target. However we all know Bullseye is still superior in the arts of ranged attacks.  

Huntress is skilled enough to not get killed with the ranged attacks but has no chance of hitting him at range, when they meet H2H she will give him a nice beat-down.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment: But there are no weapons. Huntress doesn't get a crossbow so her ranged attacks don't matter. However, these rules favor Bullseye massively since he can ALWAYS find something to kill someone with even if it's his own shoe.

#28 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:

@CapitolPunishment: But there are no weapons. Huntress doesn't get a crossbow so her ranged attacks don't matter. However, these rules favor Bullseye massively since he can ALWAYS find something to kill someone with even if it's his own shoe.

Guess I didn't read the OP. Regardless, my points still stand. I never said she would be able to do squat with the crossbow to Bullseye, if is far and away to skilled to be caught with an arrow. My point was that she is skilled enough to see a supersonic rocket and shoot it down, she should have no trouble at all seeing anything thrown at her from Bullseye and thus would lead this to a H2H confrontation in which I believe she would win.
#29 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:

Yeah, like Huntress's fingernails. Seriously, Huntress doesn't have the skills and Lester has the resourcefulness.
#30 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Unless what did to Shiva was "get badly killed by her", I don't think it'll help.

She was getting a beating till she pulled a nasty trick, she spit blood into her had then proceeded to throw it in Shiva's face then proceeded to get a few hits in, if I fine the pick or am able to scan it tonight I'll put it up.

Maybe I'm biased by his record against DD, but Bullseye has never really impressed me in the h2h department. I know he's good and skilled, I just think Huntress is just the little bit better needed to beat him.

#31 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Joygirl said:

Yeah, like Huntress's fingernails. Seriously, Huntress doesn't have the skills and Lester has the resourcefulness.
With the feats she has regarding fast moving projectiles, many of them supersonic. What would he really be able to do to her with a toothpick or a toenail before she is in his face beating the holy hell out of him? Those nifty tricks work well on some but lets be honest, what would a flying slice of pizza do to Huntress who can not only time bullets but shoot them out of the air with arrows?
#32 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Joygirl said:

With the feats she has regarding fast moving projectiles, many of them supersonic. What would he really be able to do to her with a toothpick or a toenail before she is in his face beating the holy hell out of him? Those nifty tricks work well on some but lets be honest, what would a flying slice of pizza do to Huntress who can not only time bullets but shoot them out of the air with arrows?
Let's not bring up anything she has done with gear-especially her crossbow. She doesn't have it here.
#33 Edited by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Illuminatus said:
@Joygirl said:

Let's not bring up anything she has done with gear-especially her crossbow. She doesn't have it here.
Has nothing to do with her gear, as I said in my earlier post it comes down to he reaction time. If she can aim a crossbow then shoot high velocity projectiles out of the air, bullet time and dodge Bullets on a regular basis. I see no reason why she would not be able to step out of the way of a flying hamburger.
#34 Posted by Joygirl (18794 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's face is -- Huntress is pretty skinny (boobs and butt do not count). That takes some willpower, but after all those salads will she REALLY have the heart to dodge a flying piece of pizza? Only, sadly, instead of catching it with her mouth, she'll catch it with her soul. And die. Same rules hold true for the hamburger.

#35 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: lol

#36 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye rapestomp her

#37 Edited by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#38 Posted by Pokeysteve (8104 posts) - - Show Bio

@Donovan Montgomery said:

@Joygirl: Ah, but we can't forget about this little trick......

....I thought for sure that trick she pulled on Shiva would be in her gallery.........

I think Gambler patrols Shiva's and Huntress' galleries and deletes any evidence of that on sight.

#39 Posted by nickthedevil (11634 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye did pretty well in H2H with gambit.... He takes this easily. The guy just picks his nose and makes her a paraplegic with his booger.