#1 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Normal fight
2. In a game of darts

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done several times, so please be sure to check for a popular match like this before creating it.

Staff
#3 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
"This has been done several times, so please be sure to check for a popular match like this before creating it."
I've checked, this has never been done before
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, my apologies...I made the wrong assumption, my fault.  Looks like there's only a gazillion of Ultimate Hawkeye V Bullseye...

Anyway...
1)  Normal fight, it's really a coin toss.  Hawkeye has the clear edge in hand to hand abilities, tactician mindset and variety of ammo (explosive/sonic/etc)... But Bullseye is far more ruthless, a dirtier fighter, will use anything as a weapon and his adamantium laced bones allow for greater durability..  So depending on where the fight takes place, where the opponents start, and if there are any additional rules, I can really see it going either way due to their advantages over one another.
2)  Bullseye should win due to the fact he has far more impressive accuracy feats...However I'd say his state of mind would cause him to lose...Odds are they'd be dead even, both getting bullseye after bullseye...And this would get to Lester's mind, making him wonder about how he may not be the best and this could potentially throw him off...He's been shown several times having a complex mind and a total lack of confidence, needing to prove himself.

Staff
#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Staff
#6 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
"Wow, my apologies...I made the wrong assumption, my fault.  Looks like there's only a gazillion of Ultimate Hawkeye V Bullseye...

Anyway...
1)  Normal fight, it's really a coin toss.  Hawkeye has the clear edge in hand to hand abilities, tactician mindset and variety of ammo (explosive/sonic/etc)... But Bullseye is far more ruthless, a dirtier fighter, will use anything as a weapon and his adamantium laced bones allow for greater durability..  So depending on where the fight takes place, where the opponents start, and if there are any additional rules, I can really see it going either way due to their advantages over one another.
2)  Bullseye should win due to the fact he has far more impressive accuracy feats...However I'd say his state of mind would cause him to lose...Odds are they'd be dead even, both getting bullseye after bullseye...And this would get to Lester's mind, making him wonder about how he may not be the best and this could potentially throw him off...He's been shown several times having a complex mind and a total lack of confidence, needing to prove himself."
Sorry, man. I only checked Hawkeye vs Bullseye, and in similar topics it didn't show any of it. Again, my apologies.
#7 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
"Wow, my apologies...I made the wrong assumption, my fault.  Looks like there's only a gazillion of Ultimate Hawkeye V Bullseye...

Anyway...
2)  Bullseye should win due to the fact he has far more impressive accuracy feats...However I'd say his state of mind would cause him to lose...Odds are they'd be dead even, both getting bullseye after bullseye...And this would get to Lester's mind, making him wonder about how he may not be the best and this could potentially throw him off...He's been shown several times having a complex mind and a total lack of confidence, needing to prove himself."
Sorry, man. I only checked Hawkeye vs Bullseye, and in similar topics it didn't show any of it. Again, my apologies.
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio
Magnus/Murdock said:
"k4tzm4n said:

Anyway...
Sorry, man. I only checked Hawkeye vs Bullseye, and in similar topics it didn't show any of it. Again, my apologies."
No need to apologize...I didnt see a regular "Hawkeye VS BUllseye" when I searched.
Staff
#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Staff
#10 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:

Anyway...

Agreed.
#11 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye FTW both rounds.

#12 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this not have a hundred replies?

Anyway, Bullseye takes this. He has more skill and is more mercurial, in my opinion.

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7759 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm very interesting well bullseye is a dirtier fighter and has no problem doing whatever he has to to win but hawkeye is not exactly the most easyist going guy in the world either hawkeye has no problem killing if neccsary.

so round 1 i say Hawkeye

Round 2 Bullseye his aim might be just slightly better

#14 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye both rounds...

#15 Posted by Erkan12 (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye.

#16 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7759 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: Im actually surprised this battle dosent have a whole lot of post this would be an epic fight

#17 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Yeah, usually characters like these who are famous and evenly matched in power (e.g. Captain Marvel and Superman, Batman and Cap) have hundreds of replies

#19 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7759 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: iknow its ridiculous I would love to see this fight I wonder If they have in comics

#20 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: You mean Bullseye vs. Hawkeye? Nah, not with the fact that crossovers basically don't happen anymore. :/

#21 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5315 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by dondave (34545 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fight Hawkeye.

In Darts Bullseye

#23 Edited by Wolverine08 (38805 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

In a fight Hawkeye.

In Darts Bullseye

#24 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7759 posts) - - Show Bio