Bullseye vs Green Arrow STRICTLY H2H

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Poll Bullseye vs Green Arrow STRICTLY H2H (21 votes)

Bullseye 52%
Green Arrow 48%

K I know what youre thinking this has been done before but for this its strictly H2H!

• 
Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arrow takes this. He's trained with some of DC's best including Batman and Wildcat. Plus he may take the fight more seriously

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Both have very little H2H feats but I am assuming GA wins, as well.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't Bullseye beaten Elektra and given Daredevil tough fights? Unless Oliver has done something similar, I'm inclined to give it to Lester.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@stormdriven: Martial arts isn't really Bullseye's forte. He's able to "not get immediately stomped" by Daredevil, but no villain is going down without tanking a punch and dealing at least one out. He has fought Elektra, with some context, but he was also overwhelmed by Black Widow at close quarters and only won by using projectiles. Neither he nor Ollie are particularly top tiers at H2H, but I'd side with Ollie more often than not based on being a BA.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman1130: Training means nothing. I hate training being used as a feat. Hulk is trained by IF. Application is what matters.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Martial arts isn't really Bullseye's forte. He's able to "not get immediately stomped" by Daredevil, but no villain is going down without tanking a punch and dealing at least one out. He has fought Elektra, with some context, but he was also overwhelmed by Black Widow at close quarters and only won by using projectiles. Neither he nor Ollie are particularly top tiers at H2H, but I'd side with Ollie more often than not based on being a BA.

Pretty sure he fought Elektra recently and got the upperhand for a while...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@thenaughtytitan: Pretty sure Elektra was drugged and injured but beat Bullseye anyway if we're talking about the same fight...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Ah... saw scans and did not know the context if we're talking about the same fight. People posing scans always leave out teh context...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Can you post a scan or at least describe the fight so I know we're talking about the same one? Because the fight I'm referring to was a couple years ago, so not exactly "recent", but it is the most recent fight between them I know of.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: We're talking about different fights... the one I am talking about is from issue #11 of Elektras marvel now series. She bested him but from what I have seen and heard he held his own...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: We're talking about different fights... the one I am talking about is from issue #11 of Elektras marvel now series. She bested him but from what I have seen and heard he held his own...

Can you post the scans?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

Can you post the scans?

Can't find the entire fight bro... I said I saw some scans... did not say I had them...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@thenaughtytitan said:
@nickzambuto said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

Can you post the scans?

Can't find the entire fight bro... I said I saw some scans... did not say I had them...

Alright, then that's not good enough to say Bullseye is a match for Elektra. He's never supposed to have been on that level.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:
@nickzambuto said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

Can you post the scans?

Alright, then that's not good enough to say Bullseye is a match for Elektra. He's never supposed to have been on that level.

I don't know what happened recently, all though it should be noted that Lester has studied elektra quite extensively in elektra volume 1. Not sure if writers really use that these days (they might). Than again the fight where he killed elektra was mostly CQC aside from him slitting her throat with a card and that was before he studied her. All though Elektra should probably be the better melee fighter on average.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@thenaughtytitan said:
@nickzambuto said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

Can you post the scans?

I don't know what happened recently, all though it should be noted that Lester has studied elektra quite extensively in elektra volume 1. Not sure if writers really use that these days (they might). Than again the fight where he killed elektra was mostly CQC aside from him slitting her throat with a card and that was before he studied her. All though Elektra should probably be the better melee fighter on average.

No Caption Provided

Found this... looks like lester got an upgrade. I'm gonna have to talk to someone who read the issue or go buy it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Looks like it. Lester even admits that both in there prime, he would lose every time to elektra (which is weird IMO).

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@jashro44 said:

@thenaughtytitan: Looks like it. Lester even admits that both in there prime, he would lose every time to elektra (which is weird IMO).

Yeah that's a pretty out of character statement... maybe the context and him getting an upgrade makes him saying that make sense...

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bullseye slaughters. Oliver isn't close to his league.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Olie is better

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Lester knows pressure points and Is very skilled in martial arts... He is one of the best assassins in Marvel, so why would he not be on that level? are you saying that because he doesn't belong to a group?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it can go either way.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I'm thinking bullseye

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also thinking Bullseye but with Ollie definitely taking a few wins.

L. D.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dunno