Bullseye vs Deathstroke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Magnus/Murdock

No prep. Who wins?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Zoom

Bullseye throws a card at Deathstroke.

Deathstroke casually tilts his head to the side, dodging the card, pulls a pistol and shoots Bullseye in the head.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

deathstroke kinda easy

SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperGamera

Bullsseye

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster

Bullseye mostly a chump these days so i will say Deathstroke

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
dreadmaster said:
"Bullseye mostly a chump these days so i will say Deathstroke"

Not really...He was beaten twice recently, both times he was completely outclassed.  That aside, he recently took on Venom at close range and survived.  There was also the whole kicking MK's butt .
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster
k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
Not really...He was beaten twice recently, both times he was completely outclassed.  That aside, he recently took on Venom at close range and survived.  There was also the whole kicking MK's butt ."

He didn't kick Moon Knights butt, if you actually read the comic he was only hit three times, Moon Knight lured him in his lair so he could fake his death, Moon Knight got the most hits in. Mac Gargan was sidestepped by Moon Knight two times and he only hit him twice in their encounters
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Zoom

Even at his best, Bullseye isn't half a match for the Terminator.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
Not really...He was beaten twice recently, both times he was completely outclassed.  That aside, he recently took on Venom at close range and survived.  There was also the whole kicking MK's butt ."
He didn't kick Moon Knights butt, if you actually read the comic he was only hit three times, Moon Knight lured him in his lair so he could fake his death, Moon Knight got the most hits in. Mac Gargan was sidestepped by Moon Knight two times and he only hit him twice in their encounters"

Yeah, I did read the comic.  You catch the part where Moon Knight admits he can't beat him, thus the ploy to blow up the base and fake his death????
Renji Hyuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Renji Hyuga

Deathstroke wins

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
He didn't kick Moon Knights butt, if you actually read the comic he was only hit three times, Moon Knight lured him in his lair so he could fake his death, Moon Knight got the most hits in. Mac Gargan was sidestepped by Moon Knight two times and he only hit him twice in their encounters"
I find myself as one of the few people on these boards that defends MK, but him dodging Venom point blank like that and then just LEAVING the alleyway and walking down the middle of the road for "escaping" was just stupid, IMO.  If anything, his feats against Swordsman were impressive.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dreadmaster
k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:

Yeah, I did read the comic.  You catch the part where Moon Knight admits he can't beat him, thus the ploy to blow up the base and fake his death????"
You said he kicked his butt, not he beat him, either way whatever he said wouldn't change the fact that he was gonna blow up the place and fake his death becuase if he didn't then Shield, the C.S.A. would still be looking for him, did you catch the part where Frenchie says The only way for Moon Knight to live is for Marc to die? Marc could have been making a figurative speech for all we know.
SabbatMartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SabbatMartyr

Deathstroke = The end for Bullseye

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:

Yeah, I did read the comic.  You catch the part where Moon Knight admits he can't beat him, thus the ploy to blow up the base and fake his death????"
You said he kicked his butt, not he beat him, either way whatever he said wouldn't change the fact that he was gonna blow up the place and fake his death becuase if he didn't then Shield, the C.S.A. would still be looking for him, did you catch the part where Frenchie says The only way for Moon Knight to live is for Marc to die? Marc could have been making a figurative speech for all we know."

I'm well aware of what his plan was...However he came to that conclusion when he knew he was up against "impossible odds" and it seemed like he knew he couldnt defeat Bullseye...Which is quite odd, because he had no problem trying to take on the Thunderbolts lol.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dreadmaster
k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"dreadmaster said:

You said he kicked his butt, not he beat him, either way whatever he said wouldn't change the fact that he was gonna blow up the place and fake his death becuase if he didn't then Shield, the C.S.A. would still be looking for him, did you catch the part where Frenchie says The only way for Moon Knight to live is for Marc to die? Marc could have been making a figurative speech for all we know."
I'm well aware of what his plan was...However he came to that conclusion when he knew he was up against "impossible odds" and it seemed like he knew he couldnt defeat Bullseye...Which is quite odd, because he had no problem trying to take on the Thunderbolts lol."
Thats what i'm saying it could've been a figurative speech, like a one-liner to a great finish.
Rex Carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rex Carter

Deathstroke

Bitchgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bitchgurl

Deathstroke, but it'd be a great fight

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By grimlock

@Zoom said:

Even at his best, Bullseye isn't half a match for the Terminator.

totally agree

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deadgod

DeathStroke

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye would have to stay at very long range if he thought he was going to win this. Deathstroke has guns, a sword, armor, enhanced reflexes, speed, strength, and he's a better fighter than Bullseye is. Bullseye may be able to tag DS a few times due to his uncanny aim, but nothing that will put DS down. I don't see how Bullseye could win this. As other people have said, Deathstroke is out of Bullseye's league.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it depends if bullseye throws something unexpected. but not deathstroke

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

Bullseye would have to stay at very long range if he thought he was going to win this. Deathstroke has guns, a sword, armor, enhanced reflexes, speed, strength, and he's a better fighter than Bullseye is. Bullseye may be able to tag DS a few times due to his uncanny aim, but nothing that will put DS down. I don't see how Bullseye could win this. As other people have said, Deathstroke is out of Bullseye's league.

Bullseye doesn't have anything to put down Deathstroke

JadenYuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd say Bullseye the only problem is the healing factor.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Deathstroke owns

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stroke.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GhostRider29

I don't even see how this is even a matchup. Bullseye maybe has a 10% chance of winning this. And that's being generous.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rogueshadow  Moderator

@zoom said:

Deathstroke casually tilts his head to the side, dodging the card, pulls a pistol and shoots Bullseye in the head.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke stomps..... Spite thread.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@zoom said:

Deathstroke stomps..... Spite thread.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers