No Caption Provided

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Bullseye, probably better h2h and the fact that he can use anything as a weapon puts him in the winners circle in this bout.

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GhostPool

Bullseye

Taskmaster96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Taskmaster96

Bullseye wins for 5 minutes.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Bullseye is my favorite Marvel character, but he loses.  Deadshots armor provides him protection from medium calbire bullets and he's packing more heat with just as impressive accuracy.  Close range, obviously Bullseye wins since Deadshot has had absolutely no h2h feats...But a match like this won't come down to close range.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sleuth

Going with Deadshot. This has been done a few times though.

namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By namorsubby

deadshot. reaction times borders on superhuman,armor

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kentaxx

Been done

Deadshot puts a bullet in Bullseyes skull

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fluke-buddha
k4tzm4n said:
Bullseye is my favorite Marvel character, but he loses.  Deadshots armor provides him protection from medium calbire bullets and he's ... [more]
Deadshot's armor is pretty meaningless in this fight.  The armor doesn't cover him from head to toe, so someone with Bullseye's accuracy could hit it no problem.  If anything the armor is a disadvantage because it makes him slower.   I don't think firepower matters much in this bout either, well placed shot to the throat/eye will kill just as easily as a gunshot.  Not to mention that a well placed projectile could jam Deadshot's gun.  I think Bullseye has the edge agility wise as well, making it easier for him to dodge Deadshot's attack.  While Deadshot depends on armor. Since both can be considered to have superhuman refelexes,  I'd say Bullseye wins.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kentaxx

Deadshot can tag Owen Mercer

Deadshot wins

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fluke-buddha
Kentaxx said:
Deadshot can tag Owen MercerDeadshot wins
Bullseye can dodge bullets.  Can Deadshot?

Bullseye wins
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth
Fluke-buddha said:
Kentaxx said: Deadshot can tag Owen MercerDeadshot wins Bullseye can dodge bullets.  Can Deadshot? Bullseye wins [more]
Deadshot is able to tag speedsters. lol..bullseye couldn't hope to do that
namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By namorsubby

deadshot is faster than bullseye.....whcih means faster to the shot. and deadshot doesn't miss

armor is definitely a factor. and there is apparently armor all over, not just his metal plated head. he has no healing factor or superhuman durability and he survived being shot up by deathstroke. that suit can't be regular cloth

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fluke-buddha

Deadshot tagged Owen Mercer, and last I checked he is not a speedster.  Capable of speed burst yes, but a speedster no.  Probably CIS on Mercer's part anyway.  Has Deadshot ever tagged the Flash??    Since they both have superhuman level reflexes I don't see how Deadshot is faster.

Even if he gets off the first shot, Bullseye can still dodge.  If he dodges, technically it's not a miss by Deadshot as he would have hit the desired area of space. 

Deadshot is still less agile, and more reliant on his guns (which can be jammed, or destroyed.)  

If the fight got close range, Deadshot would be dead for sure.  Now before you say it wouldn't get close range, remember that the terrain would be a big determining factor in this, and it was never specified.

Even if Bullseye has never hit a "speedster", he doesn't have to as Deadshot is not a speedster.

Bullseye FTW

namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By namorsubby
Fluke-buddha said:
Deadshot tagged Owen Mercer, and last I checked he is not a speedster.  Capable of speed burst yes, but a ... [more]

yes, in fact, he's killed one. not only that, but he's kept a gun on the superfast captain boomerang(relative of the flash) while he was withing inches of him.

1.neither of them possess superhuman speed, but deadshot's is said to border on superhuman, mainly due to the feat described above.
2. bullseye just dodges him? not nearly that simple. the fact that deadshot could easily hit peak human speed level charcaters like batman says it all(that and the fact that he can tag superspeedsters). in fact the only reason bats isn't dead is because deadshot subconscioously pulls shot against for an as yet undiscovered reason.
3. more reliant on guns is a plus IMO. gun's projectiles are faster and more accurate at a distance
4. deadshot could not stand up to bullseye h2h
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fluke-buddha

Bullseye's also borders on the superhuman, check the profile.

The more I think about this the more it comes down to terrain.   In a warehouse Bullseye takes it.  In an open field, yeah I'll give it to Deadshot, but why would Bullseye fight him in an open field where he doesn't have the advantage.    

Deadshot pulling shots against Bats smells like plot to me, that way they get to explore why he did that later.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kentaxx
Fluke-buddha said:
Kentaxx said: Deadshot can tag Owen MercerDeadshot wins Bullseye can dodge bullets.  Can Deadshot? Bullseye wins [more]
Deadshot doesnt need to dodge, he will put a bullet in Bullseye head before he can blink

Also I dont recall Bullseye ever dodging a bullet, if he did it was probably from someone who isnt even close to Deadshots level of markmanship

Deadshot wins, with ease
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Since you asked...Here's Bullseye taking out an entire warehouse of Yakuza:

No Caption Provided
My vote remains for Deadshot...Just thought I'd share that with you.
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fluke-buddha
Kentaxx said:
Fluke-buddha said: Kentaxx said: Deadshot can tag Owen MercerDeadshot wins Bullseye can dodge bullets.  Can Deadshot? Bullseye wins [more] Deadshot ... [more]
Argue all you want for Deadshot, it's entirely dependent on terrain.  You guys are acting like Deadshot has far faster reflexes than Bullseye when they both are considered to have superhuman reflexes.  It's been acknowledge on the other Deadshot vs Bullseye thread that he has dodged bullets in the past by multiple people, and since Deadshots bullets travel the same speed as anyone elses bullets, I don't see how it would be so improbably for Bullseye to dodge.  Either way it comes down to terrain.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kentaxx

Deadshot can tag speedsters
Bullseye cant

Thats a huge difference in reflexes

Deadshot takes this

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fluke-buddha
Kentaxx said:
Deadshot can tag speedstersBullseye cantThats a huge difference in reflexesDeadshot takes this
I still don't think he can tag a speedster.    Big difference between tagging Owen Mercer and tagging a real speedster, like Flash.  Heres why: 1)  Owen Mercer is capable of speed bursts, not full on Speed Force speed.  2) Mercer is vastly inexperienced with his powers compared to others capable of super speed.

Do we know Bullseye can't hit a speedster?  There a far fewer of them in the Marvel U, so has he ever tried and failed?
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bo88gdan

Bullseye kills deadshot

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Saren

Floyd.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Dex_Starr

Deadshot puts a bullet in Bullseye's skull

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Dex_Starr said:

Deadshot puts a bullet in Bullseye's skull

LOL,but on a serious note I think Zeiss is closer to being DC's Bullseye than Deadshot.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Deadshot, from a distance.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daak1212

Deadshot I guess, unless Bullseye has like feces or a paper plane or a booger.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

bullseye kills him

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Im gonna go with Bullseye,could be a close one though.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickthedevil

Bullseye kills him. Better H2H feats, and the fact that he uses ANYTHING as a weapon.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickthedevil said:

Bullseye kills him. Better H2H feats, and the fact that he uses ANYTHING as a weapon.

Nothing he picks off the ground will even faze Deadshot,nothing Bullseye carries will do squat to him either.Deadshot on the otherhand has various guns and a wrist canon.He also has rockets and explosive rounds,not to mention he unlike Lester is'nt gonna show off his skills nor is Floyd a sadist who wishes to inflict pain and fear before killing the victim.

Deadshot 8/10.

4 possibilities

1) Bullseye throws his weapons,they bounce off Deadshot and then Floyd proceeds to shoot his face.

2)Bullseye throws his weapons,Deadshot shoots them mid air and then blows off Lester's head.

3)Deadshot beats him to the draw and shoots him between the eyes before Lester know what he's doing.

4)Lester starts only 2 feet away from Floyd and proceeds to destroy him h2h,but Floyd is suicidal.Should it come down to it he'll have no problem detonating his rockets/explosives,Floyd could possibly survive due to his armor,does'nt look good for Lester.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Deadshot wins.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickthedevil

True, very true, but with bullseye is a great bullet dodger, and he wouldnt go into the battle straight up blindly rushing him. Neither would deadshot of course.... Eh i dont care who is decided the winner here. I love both characters. LOL

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nickthedevil said:

True, very true, but with bullseye is a great bullet dodger, and he wouldnt go into the battle straight up blindly rushing him. Neither would deadshot of course.... Eh i dont care who is decided the winner here. I love both characters. LOL

Deadshot is a better dodger,he's timed bullets.His visor enhances his senses,and Bullseye does'nt exactly have any feats to prove he can dodge someone of Deadshot's caliber especially in a random encounter.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickthedevil

You sir, have shown me the light... In such a scenario, deadshot really does take this match.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Deadshot.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By Saren

Lester toys with his food, which will be his undoing. Floyd always goes straight for the kill.

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:

@nickthedevil said:

Deadshot is a better dodger,he's timed bullets.His visor enhances his senses,and Bullseye does'nt exactly have any feats to prove he can dodge someone of Deadshot's caliber especially in a random encounter.

Nah. Lester has much better agility and dodging feats than Floyd, for whom I only recall two, off hand  

Deadshot would still win, though.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

Deadshot has better gear...

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickthedevil said:

Nah. Lester has much better agility and dodging feats than Floyd, for whom I only recall two, off hand

I've never seen Bullseye bullet time before. Not saying weather he can or can't, just that I personally haven't seen it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nickthedevil

@Dex_Starr: i'm thinking of one time when he's cleaning out a warehouse of Yakuza... i gotta check real quick, get some scans

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@nickthedevil:

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nickthedevil

@k4tzm4n: major thanks dude :)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@nickthedevil: Yup!

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dex_Starr

That isn't bullet timing though

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44
@Dex_Starr said:

That isn't bullet timing though

I think he is bullet timing here.  Not to sure the art sort of confuses me here to be honest. But for what its worth he did dodge cyclops optic blasts before. I doubt he can dodge someone as good as deadshot though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dex_Starr said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickthedevil said:

I've never seen Bullseye bullet time before. Not saying weather he can or can't, just that I personally haven't seen it.

No Caption Provided
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Morpheus_ said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickthedevil said:

No Caption Provided

Oh NOES.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Morpheus_
@Dex_Starr said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@nickthedevil said:

No Caption Provided
Nice