k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Decoy Elite:
Either way, I don't look forward to defending Bullseye here from the "BLADE STOMPS 10/10" remarks....
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite: Either way, I don't look forward to defending Bullseye here from the "BLADE STOMPS 10/10" remarks.... "
It will be quite fun. "Blade is too fast to be hit by a normal human! He dodge super vampire snipers!"
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Uhhhhh since the op didnt post any rules or anything.... I am going with Blade.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite: Either way, I don't look forward to defending Bullseye here from the "BLADE STOMPS 10/10" remarks.... "
It will be quite fun. "Blade is too fast to be hit by a normal human! He dodge super vampire snipers!" "

ZOMG VAMPIRE SNIPERS! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By spidey 15

I think Blade should win due to healing, greater strength and speed! 
=]

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
"I think Blade should win due to healing, greater strength and speed! =] "

I honestly don't see strength being a factor in this battle.  As for speed, I think you're well aware Bullseye has tagged Spider-Man (sure, his morals were on but the feats are still valid!) 

@King-Stranglehold da first
said:
"Uhhhhh since the op didnt post any rules or anything.... I am going with Blade. "

I agree that with no rules, Blade should (unforunately) win a majority. 

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By drkhwk2001

Blade should win this.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15 said:

I honestly don't see strength being a factor in this battle.  As for speed, I think you're well aware Bullseye has tagged Spider-Man (sure, his morals were on but the feats are still valid!) 

said:
"Uhhhhh since the op didnt post any rules or anything.... I am going with Blade. "
I agree that with no rules, Blade should (unforunately) win a majority.   "
Problem with the "no rules" thing is we don't know the distance we're dealing with here which is a huge factor IMO.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By angryvigilante

The location is in a tower much like in the first Diehard movie, Bullseye starts at the top Blade starts at the bottom.  No morals. Then tower has at least 50 civilians in it.  
Weapons for Bulleye are two handguns and 10 adamantium throwing knives.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@angryvigilante said:
"The location is in a tower much like in the first Diehard movie, Bullseye starts at the top Blade starts at the bottom.  No morals. Then tower has at least 50 civilians in it.   Weapons for Bulleye are two handguns and 10 adamantium throwing knives. "

Ah, so a skyscraper and some floors are under construction?  Do they both know who they are facing and where they start?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Sorry for the late reply! 

IMO, Strength combined with his skills will make it a factor! 
The only instance that i recall bullseye tagging spider-man under normal conditions is because spidey didn't bother to dodge his projectiles and used his webbing shield!  
Except if you are talking about an other occasion that i'm not aware! 
Fair is fair, i have seen more impressive speed feats from Blade! 
=]
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guns for Bullseye pretty much sinches it in his favour. Lester is too dangerous and Blade lacks healing factor feats.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Sorry for the late reply! 

IMO, Strength combined with his skills will make it a factor! The only instance that i recall bullseye tagging spider-man under normal conditions is because spidey didn't bother to dodge his projectiles and used his webbing shield!  Except if you are talking about an other occasion that i'm not aware! Fair is fair, i have seen more impressive speed feats from Blade! =] "

I don't see strength as being a factor because: 
A) Blade doesn't have a significant strength advantage (olympic v 1 ton) 
B) The fight likely won't come down to brute force, if this gets close range, it's pure melee weapons combat for the deciding factor IMHO) 
C) Bullseye has technically tagged Spider-Man on 3 different occasions.  One instance, Parker didn't have his spider-sense, though.   
D) Blade is hardly fast enough to easily dodge Bullseye, especially since Bullseye is given guns in this fight.  Sure, BLade has dodged gunfire, but so has the likes of Gambit, Moon Knight and more--- who Bullseye has tagged with ease.

E) When Bullseye chooses not to mess around with a gun, it's clear he can hit his target.  The only contradictory showing of this was by Bendis in the Murdock Files story-arc.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:  

A) Blade doesn't have a   significant   strength advantage (olympic v 1 ton) 

Actually, i see it in a different way. 
Olympic durability vs 1 ton! 

B) The fight likely won't come down to brute force, if this gets close range, it's pure melee weapons combat for the deciding factor IMHO)  

Sorry, i haven't notice that post that the weapons were mentioned! But what weapons does Blade have? 

C) Bullseye has technically tagged Spider-Man on 3 different occasions.  One instance, Parker didn't have his spider-sense, though.    

Fair enough!  

D) Blade is hardly fast enough to easily dodge Bullseye, especially since Bullseye is given guns in this fight.  Sure, BLade has dodged gunfire, but so has the likes of Gambit, Moon Knight and more--- who Bullseye has tagged with ease.  

Actually, i wasn't really thinking that speed should be useful against Lester's projectiles! I mentioned the speed, as an advantage that should Blade tag Bullseye! 
I think Blade's healing should let him withstand Lester's projectiles! 

E) When Bullseye chooses not to mess around with a gun, it's clear he can hit his target.  The only contradictory showing of this was by Bendis in the Murdock Files story-arc. 

True! 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@spidey 15:
A) I agree a strike would do massive damage to Lester, but we've seen him take a pretty hefty beating before.  And in an area with civilians, he could reduce himself to taking a hostage if he believes he stands no chance. 
B) I assume Blade has a sword/glave. 
C) I hardly see BLade's speed as significant enough to strike Bullseye without Lester knowing what's going on.  After all, Deadpool has equally impressive speed / reflex feats as Blade, yet he's had plenty of back-and-forths with Bullseye.

In the end, I honestly think Bullseye has the edge due to the OP giving him handguns.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade, easily.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
"Blade, easily. "

Please support your claim.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:  

A) I agree a strike would do massive damage to Lester, but we've seen him take a pretty hefty beating before.  And in an area with civilians, he could reduce himself to taking a hostage if he believes he stands no chance. 

Agreed! 

B) I assume Blade has a sword/glave. 

The shouldn't one hit be enough to take Lester out? 

C) I hardly see BLade's speed as significant enough to strike Bullseye without Lester knowing what's going on.  After all, Deadpool has equally impressive speed / reflex feats as Blade, yet he's had plenty of back-and-forths with Bullseye

Of course. I'm not saying it will be easy for Blade to tag him. But in the end he should the hit that is needed. 

In the end, I honestly think Bullseye has the edge due to the OP giving him handguns.

Well, shouldn't Blade's healing help him to overcome this? 
=]  
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By mavfan626

I think Blade would after a good fight.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
That depends.  A good strike with the sword would easily turn the tide and give Blade an immediate advantage, but that's depending on if Blade can get close.  I have seen nothing from Blade which implies he can take multiple bullets and be okay. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Well, i don't know how good his healing is. I only have seen him withstanding a stab from Logan! That's impressive IMO. But, let's not forget that he is not slow and he has the sword, that he might use it to block bullets. 

Of course Lester should be able to tag him with most of the bullets, but his healing should allow him to overcome it, IMO and his reflexes/ sword should help him to defend himself from the other shots! 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15: 

Well, i don't know how good his healing is. I only have seen him withstanding a stab from Logan!  

He didn't withstand a stab.  Logan slashed at his face, and he mostly dodged it.  So at most, it was a minor cut to his cheek.  Blade's face had the damage the entire fight and a scar at the end of the issue.  In the same issue he was also shot and KO'd by SHIELD troops.

That's impressive IMO. But, let's not forget that he is not slow and he has the sword, that he might use it to block bullets.  

Daredevil might not be as fast, but he has superior agility and reflexes thanks to his radar.  Bullseye has tagged him quite a few times and confessed he doesn't want "an easy" kill on Daredevil.  He's also had chances to kill Daredevil and refused to.

Of course Lester should be able to tag him with most of the bullets, but his healing should allow him to overcome it, IMO  

There are 0 showings to support this. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:  

He didn't withstand a stab.  Logan  slashed  at his face, and he mostly dodged it.  So at most, it was a minor cut to his cheek.  Blade's face had the damage the entire fight and a scar at the end of the issue.  In the same issue he was also shot and KO'd by SHIELD troops. 

It seems that i didn't really remember the scans that i have seen in the cap vs Blade thread! 
 So, i guess i was wrong! 

Daredevil might not be  as fast,  but he has superior agility and reflexes thanks to his radar.  Bullseye has tagged him quite a few times and confessed he doesn't want "an easy" kill on Daredevil.  He's also had chances to kill Daredevil and refused to.

Good point!  

There are 0 showings to support this. 

Ok then! I admit, i was wrong. 
I have to agree, Bullseye should win! 
=]
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@k4tzm4n said:
"@spidey 15 said:

said:

Yep...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@spidey 15: 
Thanks.  Here you go: 

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

"@k4tzm4n said:
"@spidey 15 said:

said:
Yep... "

Rules were given though.  Since Bullseye has handguns and the area is somewhat populated, I'd give Lester the edge.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Thanks for the scan! Indeed you were right! 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
You're welcome.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Trackz
@k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15: 

Well, i don't know how good his healing is. I only have seen him withstanding a stab from Logan!  

He didn't withstand a stab.  Logan slashed at his face, and he mostly dodged it.  So at most, it was a minor cut to his cheek.  Blade's face had the damage the entire fight and a scar at the end of the issue.  In the same issue he was also shot and KO'd by SHIELD troops.

That's impressive IMO. But, let's not forget that he is not slow and he has the sword, that he might use it to block bullets.  

Daredevil might not be as fast, but he has superior agility and reflexes thanks to his radar.  Bullseye has tagged him quite a few times and confessed he doesn't want "an easy" kill on Daredevil.  He's also had chances to kill Daredevil and refused to.

Of course Lester should be able to tag him with most of the bullets, but his healing should allow him to overcome it, IMO  

There are 0 showings to support this.      "
go to the KMC respect thread and look under healing, there are scans there of Blade taking shots, stabs, slashes, and being completely fine.  

Guggenheim didn't know much about Blade, and admitted such, which is why we see the characters powers change during the series, at first Blade is always getting scarred from tiny scratches, then towards the end he's taking bullets and being stabbed through with no ill-effects. Check the other series, where Hrolf slashes through his stomach, but in one panel the wound is gone. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz:
How about instead of me going to that virus infested site, you post the scans?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Trackz:  
Also, source for this please: 

Guggenheim didn't know much about Blade, and admitted such    

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n: 
Pfft! A building under construction?! That slams this fight in Bullseye's favor for me. Boxes of nails everywhere, loose tools, you name it. On top of that, he gets guns.
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Billdevil

Bullseye. To much uncanny talent. 

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay, thinking about this a lot, I'm thinking that I would have to give this to Blade.

In this instance, Bullseye has weapons that would allow him to pretty much decimate any street leveler. Bullseye with really anything as a weapon is a substantial threat, but handguns? Jesus, he could take on every street leveler villain/hero and take out most of them. But the reason why I think Blade wins is because he has the speed advantage (I've always regarded him as close to Spider-Man's speed level based on what I've seen) the strength advantage, and IMO he's just as skilled as Bullseye is. (Bullseye is skilled enough to take on threats like Deadpool and Daredevil, but not enough to take them down. Blade has enough skill to have a very back and forth encounter with Wolverine, and even though Wolverine did say he had previously fought Omega Red for hours, I strongly doubt Bullseye is capable of taking on a weakened Wolverine with the same level of success) Gear I will give to Bullseye in this fight, because again, giving him firearms based on his track record is just ludicrous. However because Bullseye doesn't start out in clear vision of Blade I can see Blade using his speed and stealth to sneak up behind Bullseye and go h2h with him. (which Bullseye would lose due to aforementioned reasons) But, if Bullseye notices Blade and opens fire, I can see Bullseye pulling off the win.