• 106 results
#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter who wins?

#2 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to pick really good fight though i think punsher  with all his toys grenades flash bangs m16 9m guns would take it,  u add bats toys the streets would be a hazard knocking out cap and bullseye out. from there pun would unload and clip bats and winner pun as he leaves to get into his battle van

#3 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice anyone else?

#4 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

this could really become a draw I could all these guys taking eachother out at the same time!

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye

#6 Edited by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.Bullseye can't even beat Daredevil,The Punisher won't fight Captain America,and Batman can't take hits from a shield that made a mess out of Iron Man's suit.

#7 Posted by Fresh Prince (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

cap

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

which is why pun would use flash bang and bats with tear gas and knock out gas pun would never have to hit cap and he would focus on bats and bullseye.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"which is why pun would use flash bang and bats with tear gas and knock out gas pun would never have to hit cap and he would focus on bats and bullseye."
Punisher can't flash bang anything.He doesn't carry those and he doesn't have knock out gas either.
#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman would be the last man standing.

#11 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

bats does carry them  tear gas and knockout gas as in the civil war pun had flash grenades when he cap were fighting molten man :p

#12 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda depends on equipment available for each character and location..

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I see them ganging up and taking out Bullseye first, he is the only villain here. Let's face it the rest are heroes or anti-heroes of some fashion they have more in common. So Bullseye would be the first to go down.

Punisher is not on the level Bats or Cap is with fighting or tactics or raw physical and mental ability. So I see him going down next. Leaving Batman and Captain America left standing.

The fight Between these two would just determine who took more of a beating earlier and who is first or make one count. I personally think besdies intelligence Cap has Batman beat in all categories, though that can be argued and debated. I'll give the slight advantage to Cap for the win as the shield is not only a great offensice but defensive weapon.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America for the win
#15 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beat Bullseye in Marvel VS DC #1, I'd give it to Batman after that, unless we are talking Steve not Bucky as far as Cap goes

#16 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its the original Cap (Steve). But I'm not a 100%

I still say Batman wins. He's already set up to take down multiple opponents with one offensive strike (knock out gas). Its part of his standard equipment. Kinda like Cap and his shield.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I think its the original Cap (Steve). But I'm not a 100%

I still say Batman wins. He's already set up to take down multiple opponents with one offensive strike (knock out gas). Its part of his standard equipment. Kinda like Cap and his shield."
If it's Bucky..Batman dies.
#18 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm serious lol.

#20 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha I know. Its just funny.

#21 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"I think its the original Cap (Steve). But I'm not a 100%

I still say Batman wins. He's already set up to take down multiple opponents with one offensive strike (knock out gas). Its part of his standard equipment. Kinda like Cap and his shield."
If it's Bucky..Batman dies."
Agreed.
#22 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Bucky as Cap really kicked it up a notch? I mean I know he is more ruthless and all. Before yall said that I was thinking if it is Bucky Cap then Batman wins.

#23 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Has Bucky as Cap really kicked it up a notch? I mean I know he is more ruthless and all. Before yall said that I was thinking if it is Bucky Cap then Batman wins."
Yes.He is walking  pwnage.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Has Bucky as Cap really kicked it up a notch? I mean I know he is more ruthless and all. Before yall said that I was thinking if it is Bucky Cap then Batman wins."
I think Bucky would be more likely to take Batman down than Steve.
#25 Posted by Lunacyde (19033 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to go against the grain and say Bullseye. This isnt comics so we wont take into accoun tthat he is a villain....anything is a weapon in this guys hands. I think in the right situation he could kill them all. Out of all of them he has the least problem with killing which gives him an advantage.

#26 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

What all has he done to make the difference? (I haven't been keeping track on what's happened with him)

#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky also uses a sidearm and is a cyborg.

#28 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Any reason as to why Bullseye is automatically counted out?

#29 Posted by Lunacyde (19033 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Any reason as to why Bullseye is automatically counted out?"
Exactly like I said I think he is a force here
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I am going to go against the grain and say Bullseye. This isnt comics so we wont take into accoun tthat he is a villain....anything is a weapon in this guys hands. I think in the right situation he could kill them all. Out of all of them he has the least problem with killing which gives him an advantage."
After Daredevil beat him with a broken arm..I doubt he could even beat the Punisher.Not having a problem with killing is only an advantage if the people your fighting actually cared if they went as far as to kill you if they had too.The Punisher kills someone in almost ever book...I saw him headshot a dude and the book never even said the guy did anything wrong.I think Cap wins this....I don't think Batman's weaponry will make a difference because once Cap gets in a few blows with that sheild..Batman is going to sleep.We all know Batman doesn't turn down a h2h with anyone.Unless they already owned him (i.e. Prometheus)
Andferne said:
"What all has he done to make the difference? (I haven't been keeping track on what's happened with him)"

He hasn't done much as Cap because of what is going on in his book...he owned alot of people as Winter Soldier he didn't beat the Punisher when they fought...but they were both holding back.
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
Well..let's see...The Punisher already beat him,Batman is a way better fighter than the Punisher and he's smarter,and Cap losing to Bullseye is ridiculous.Bullseye gets owned repeatedly by a guy who actually ran from Cap.
#32 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
We all know Batman doesn't turn down a h2h with anyone.Unless they already owned him (i.e. Prometheus)

Maybe in a one on one situation, and in the comics. This is a battle thread. If Batman needed to kill to survive he would, if he had to use his gadgets to survive he would. He's not gonna go into a free for all with opponents who have guns, shields, knives, etc etc, and go toe to toe with em. He'd use his gadgets and tactics and for go the hand to hand.
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
We all know Batman doesn't turn down a h2h with anyone.Unless they already owned him (i.e. Prometheus)

Maybe in a one on one situation, and in the comics. This is a battle thread. If Batman needed to kill to survive he would, if he had to use his gadgets to survive he would. He's not gonna go into a free for all with opponents who have guns, shields, knives, etc etc, and go toe to toe with em. He'd use his gadgets and tactics and for go the hand to hand."
I'm not saying Batman wouldn't kill to survive but if the Punisher and Bullseye are taken out and Cap and Batman are left...I believe Batman would be likely to go h2h with Cap,rather than using a gadget or weapon.
#34 Posted by Lunacyde (19033 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh Bulls Eye is Daredevil's main villain...he was created to lose,...in this battle you take away those rules of comics so you cannot compare them based on who beat who....you have to compare based on abilities and feats and powers.

#35 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:

Maybe in a one on one situation, and in the comics. This is a battle thread. If Batman needed to kill to survive he would, if he had to use his gadgets to survive he would. He's not gonna go into a free for all with opponents who have guns, shields, knives, etc etc, and go toe to toe with em. He'd use his gadgets and tactics and for go the hand to hand."
I'm not saying Batman wouldn't kill to survive but if the Punisher and Bullseye are taken out and Cap and Batman are left...I believe Batman would be likely to go h2h with Cap,rather than using a gadget or weapon."
Oh I see what you're saying. Depends. If he saw that metal arm or was getting tossed around I think he'd resort to using gadgets.
#36 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
Well..let's see...The Punisher already beat him,Batman is a way better fighter than the Punisher and he's smarter,and Cap losing to Bullseye is ridiculous.Bullseye gets owned repeatedly by a guy who actually ran from Cap."
Bullseye took down Gambit.

Everything around him is Standard Equipment
#37 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:

Everything around him is Standard Equipment"
lol nice. But technically that was a dream Gambit had.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Ehh Bulls Eye is Daredevil's main villain...he was created to lose,...in this battle you take away those rules of comics so you cannot compare them based on who beat who....you have to compare based on abilities and feats and powers."
Ok but he lost to the Punisher too and he's not the Punisher's main villain.None of his abilities will do him any good here.Cap,Batman & The Punisher are very good at dodging.Bullseye is a good fighter but not on the level of anyone here but the Punisher....who has far better feats than Bullseye,
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
Well..let's see...The Punisher already beat him,Batman is a way better fighter than the Punisher and he's smarter,and Cap losing to Bullseye is ridiculous.Bullseye gets owned repeatedly by a guy who actually ran from Cap."

And you think that makes sense why?
#40 Posted by Lunacyde (19033 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea...you are mostly correct although I can see him taking out any of them from behind if they are already engaged in a battle. If he has the element of surprise I could still see him having a good chance of killing any of these guys

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:

I'm not saying Batman wouldn't kill to survive but if the Punisher and Bullseye are taken out and Cap and Batman are left...I believe Batman would be likely to go h2h with Cap,rather than using a gadget or weapon."
Oh I see what you're saying. Depends. If he saw that metal arm or was getting tossed around I think he'd resort to using gadgets."
Only way Bucky's arm would be exposed is if his costume was ripped,I don't think anyone is going to rip a steel costume.
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Yea...you are mostly correct although I can see him taking out any of them from behind if they are already engaged in a battle. If he has the element of surprise I could still see him having a good chance of killing any of these guys"
Well the only reason the Punisher hasn't killed Bullseye yet is because he's bound by writing.He could have easily blown his head off already.
#43 Posted by Lunacyde (19033 posts) - - Show Bio

yea...thats the way it is with just about any character really

#44 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"TheDrifter said:

lol nice. But technically that was a dream Gambit had."
Did he have the dream in 616? :P

Oh @ Vance

ACCURACY feat

RUTH LESS NESS

Slits Deadpools Throat 2 times (straw & Coffe cup) (Link 1) (Link 2)

This nice little feat

Oh and Choking a granny off...

#45 Edited by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Only way Bucky's arm would be exposed is if his costume was ripped,I don't think anyone is going to rip a steel costume."
Its really not important if Batman actually sees the arm. If Bucky starts tossing him around like someone of his size shouldn't be able to do, Bats is going to react the same way he does when Killer Croc, Bane, WW, Superman, Darkseid, etc etc, start overpowering him, he'll level the playing field. If that means hitting Cap with a flash bang to gather his compuser, or hitting him with some knock out gas, then he will.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Only way Bucky's arm would be exposed is if his costume was ripped,I don't think anyone is going to rip a steel costume."
Its really not important if Batman actually sees the arm. If Bucky starts tossing him around like someone of his size shouldn't be able to do, Bats is going to react the same way he does when Killer Croc, Bane, WW, Superman, Darkseid, etc etc, start tossing him around, he'll level the playing field. If that means hitting Cap with a flash bang to gather his compuser, or hitting him with some knock out gas, then he will.

"
Bucky doesn't use his arm for tossing..just punching and electrical charges.He punched a whole in a version of Ultimo so one hit is taking Batman's head off.All the guys you just named aren't going to kill him because of writing and what not.Killer Croc could easily choke the sh#t outta Bruce...but instead he tosses him which will buy him time.Typical bad guy jobbing.Bane too...Bane wants to play around and show is superior wrestling ability and then Batman sons him.He can try the knock out gas or what ever is in his belt..I don't think he'll have time..Bucky has a ton of options just like Batman does.
#47 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Its really not important if Batman actually sees the arm. If Bucky starts tossing him around like someone of his size shouldn't be able to do, Bats is going to react the same way he does when Killer Croc, Bane, WW, Superman, Darkseid, etc etc, start tossing him around, he'll level the playing field. If that means hitting Cap with a flash bang to gather his compuser, or hitting him with some knock out gas, then he will.

"
Bucky doesn't use his arm for tossing..just punching and electrical charges.He punched a whole in a version of Ultimo so one hit is taking Batman's head off.All the guys you just named aren't going to kill him because of writing and what not.Killer Croc could easily choke the sh#t outta Bruce...but instead he tosses him which will buy him time.Typical bad guy jobbing.Bane too...Bane wants to play around and show is superior wrestling ability and then Batman sons him.He can try the knock out gas or what ever is in his belt..I don't think he'll have time..Bucky has a ton of options just like Batman does.
"
Bucky's never grabbed someone, never  thrown someone? I find that hard to believe. You use the the bad writing excuse a lil to often. Not saying Superman not curbstomping a Kryptonite free Batman isn't bad writing. But people don't always go for the kill shot on the first swing. Bucky's first punch being one that will take Batman's head off is doubtful. By the time it came down to the last two (In this case Bats and Cap) he will have seen him in action. Not so much studied him, but I'm sure he would have gotten glimpses of what he can do. Its not like he's gonna stand their and let Cap punch his head off.
#48 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"TheDrifter said:

lol nice. But technically that was a dream Gambit had."
Did he have the dream in 616? :P

Yup. Wanna see the scan?
#49 Posted by Lunacyde (19033 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#50 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio