• Bullseye has 300 ninja stars, 2 sais, and a deck of cards
  • Batman is wearing the costume that he is pictured with above
  • Random encounter

• Begin on opposite ends
  • Begin visible
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by darkbeam (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman can get in close he definetly will have the advantage,but Bullseye has the long range advantage so it's a close one.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (26799 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam said:

If Batman can get in close he definetly will have the advantage,but Bullseye has the long range advantage so it's a close one.

More or less this.

#4 Posted by Park (2961 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of cover but Bullseye is kinda the king of the ricochet shot.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (26799 posts) - - Show Bio

@park said:

Lots of cover but Bullseye is kinda the king of the ricochet shot.

Batman is essentially the king of stealth. All this cover can be great in helping him hide and strike Bullseye when the time is right.

#6 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

B-Bro

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15824 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulleye could kill daredevil if he really wanted to, im sure he could hit batman.

#8 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Bullseye.

#9 Posted by TazzMission (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

wait how would bullseye win if no weapons or gadgets are allowed? its not like hes a well trained hand to hand fighter so in that case batman wins

#10 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

wait how would bullseye win if no weapons or gadgets are allowed? its not like hes a well trained hand to hand fighter so in that case batman wins

When I said no armor of gadgets I was talking about batman. Bullseyes gear is listed in the OP.

#11 Edited by TazzMission (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@tazzmission said:

When I said no armor of gadgets I was talking about batman. Bullseyes gear is listed in the OP.

eh thats totally one sided dude. you cant just say no weapons for one guy........

take away batmans armor and have him keep his batarangs with zero smoke pelets and it would be an even more interesting fight.

#12 Posted by Mitrageist (7197 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going Bullseye. Yes, Batman can go stealth, but Bullseye isn't dumb. To use range properly, I could see him hopping up on top of that van or truck and camping. If not, I could still see him being skilled enough/having enough speed to temporarily contend H2H in an ambush by Bruce and inflict damage with either sais or those ninja stars.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@tazzmission said:

eh thats totally one sided dude. you cant just say no weapons for one guy........

take away batmans armor and have him keep his batarangs with zero smoke pelets and it would be an even more interesting fight.

I disagree. Bullseye in character loves to play around with people. Bruce is also extremely fast and agile in his own right. He may not be as fast and agile as daredevil but another thing to consider is his pain tolerance. Its insane. Unless bullseye hits a lethal area Bruce wont stop... Not to mention the location offers a lot of cover, and Bruce is really good at stealth.

I think with all of these factors taken into account Bruce has a solid shot.

#14 Edited by Wolverine08 (26799 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

I'm going Bullseye. Yes, Batman can go stealth, but Bullseye isn't dumb. To use range properly, I could see him hopping up on top of that van or truck and camping. If not, I could still see him being skilled enough/having enough speed to temporarily contend H2H in an ambush by Bruce and inflict damage with either sais or those ninja stars.

Not really.

#15 Posted by Mitrageist (7197 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Not really.

For a second while pulling out stars and spamming to get that range back, sure.

#16 Posted by GhostRavage (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Who's that batman... Looks quite ugly :P

#17 Posted by TazzMission (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like batman and master splinter had a crazy drunken one knight stand and spawned that thing.............. might as well call him batrat since batwing is already taken

#18 Posted by GhostRavage (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by TazzMission (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

that batman is so ugly the real one wouldnt mind if the joker beat him to death with a crowbar

#20 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Its from knightfall. Basically after Bruce was broken, he went to lady shiva to fix himself. So she dressed up like that and framed him for a murder. She made Bruce wear the costume and a bunch of students of the master who was murdered, came after Bruce.

#21 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye

#22 Edited by GhostRavage (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I see... Any reason on why using that quite ugly costume :P? I mean, in the thread.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I see... Any reason on why using that quite ugly costume :P? I mean, in the thread.

LOL I wanted to remove his armor but I felt like if I put him in a normal business suit someone would be like "When batman fought talon he made his punches look like lucky hits so he will probably not fight ot the best of his abilities". So I put him in the first unarmored costume I could think of.

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

LOL I wanted to remove his armor but I felt like if I put him in a normal business suit someone would be like "When batman fought talon he made his punches look like lucky hits so he will probably not fight ot the best of his abilities". So I put him in the first unarmored costume I could think of.

Fair enough... But i gotta say... Im starting to believe he was wanted by the fashion police rather than the students... LOL

#25 Edited by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulleyes in an close match up!

AmazonieSPL

#26 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

Fair enough... But i gotta say... Im starting to believe he was wanted by the fashion police rather than the students... LOL

LOL possibly

#27 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1061 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Bullseye.

#28 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

in this battle where bullseyes gets his gear and batman doesnt im going to go with bullseye

EDIT: i saw the battlefield. Batman wins due to his ninja ways. batman is the king of stealth when he wants to be

#29 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4075 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, but not in a stomp.

#30 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm seeing some conflicting opinions....

#31 Edited by RogueShadow (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats.

#32 Posted by RetconCrisis (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye's weapons give him the win over Batman.