Bullseye & Punisher vs. Puck & Toad

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Oh man, it's the fight of the millenium! Lock your kids in their rooms! HOLY HELL.

This fight is to the death. No morals, everyone is out for blood and seething with rage. Bullseye & Punisher are on team 1.  Puck and Toad are on team 2. Everyone has their standard weapons, nothing ridiculous. The fight takes place in Manhattan, at night, near a bunch of warehouses along a pier.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Team 1... I think. Who's Puck?

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redbull

From Alpha Flight. If you think Team 1 wins, could you elaborate on why? Toad and Puck definitely have the speed/strength advantage.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Power NeXus

I'm not sure how this goes.

Toad isn't really a factor here. I'm usually his main supporter in debates, but I can recognize when he's outclassed. Despite not having perfect aim, as he often claims, Bullseye has some seriously wicked accuracy feats. Punisher, likewise, is a hard-core marksman (I remember one time when he shot Spider-Man's web shooters off his wrists while they were both in mid-air). Toad does not have the speed or reflexes to beat either of them.

The wild card is Puck. His bio page says he has the durability to withstand bullets and large explosions. I'm not sure whether or not that means he could tank Punisher's high caliber bullets at close range, or Bullseye's projectiles to his soft spots.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Power NeXus

BTW, good fight. I enjoy seeing Toad being included in more battle threads :)

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By redbull

Haha. Honestly, I think you're undervaluing Toad's abilities. I'd say he's definitely got the reflexes and speed to hang with marksman firing at him, but he also has the major benefit of being able to stick/crawl around any surface and navigate areas the other guys cant.

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By angryvigilante

Team 1

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Power NeXus
@redbull said:
"Haha. Honestly, I think you're undervaluing Toad's abilities. I'd say he's definitely got the reflexes and speed to hang with marksman firing at him, but he also has the major benefit of being able to stick/crawl around any surface and navigate areas the other guys cant. "

Puinsher has managed to tag Spider-Man several times in the past. Toad is not as fast or quite as agile as Spider-Man, nor does he have a spider sense. Toad might be able to evade Bullseye (maybe), but I don't think he's getting past Punisher.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By redbull
@Power NeXus said:
" @redbull said:
"Haha. Honestly, I think you're undervaluing Toad's abilities. I'd say he's definitely got the reflexes and speed to hang with marksman firing at him, but he also has the major benefit of being able to stick/crawl around any surface and navigate areas the other guys cant. "
Puinsher has managed to tag Spider-Man several times in the past. Toad is not as fast or quite as agile as Spider-Man, nor does he have a spider sense. Toad might be able to evade Bullseye (maybe), but I don't think he's getting past Punisher. "
Ah, but two things come to mind.

1. Toad has super strength in his tongue. If he can tag Bullseye or Punisher with it, he can literally squeeze them to death (he's done it to a Genoshan before).
2. Toad excretes pheremones. They're strong enough to control minds to a limited extent. While he's not going to mind-control either of these guys, he CAN use it to seriously mess with their aim...
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus
@redbull said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @redbull said:
Puinsher has managed to tag Spider-Man several times in the past. Toad is not as fast or quite as agile as Spider-Man, nor does he have a spider sense. Toad might be able to evade Bullseye (maybe), but I don't think he's getting past Punisher. "
Ah, but two things come to mind.  1. Toad has super strength in his tongue. If he can tag Bullseye or Punisher with it, he can literally squeeze them to death (he's done it to a Genoshan before). 2. Toad excretes pheremones. They're strong enough to control minds to a limited extent. While he's not going to mind-control either of these guys, he CAN use it to seriously mess with their aim... "

1) Hmm. True dat. 
2) I know he has the mind-control pheromones, but I try to avoid bringing them up in a debate mainly because I know absolutely nothing about them. I've never even heard of an example of when he used them. I don't know a single thing about the details and capabilities of those pheromones, other than they come from his tongue and are used for limited mind-control :/
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By redbull

Haha, yeah. Because they're used so sparingly, I wouldn't argue he could mind control anyone either. But you can't deny their presence in his powerset, so I feel like he can at least use them to disorient a human's senses enough to meddle with their accuracy.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By redbull

Damn. No love for this fight.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Power NeXus
@redbull said:
"Damn. No love for this fight. "

That's usually what happens when you make a fight involving two semi-unknown dudes. :(
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By redbull

Shame, because just about every other "popular" fighter has been done to death on these forums.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

team 1. Punisher if i can recall took out Rhino. So puck shouldn't be that much of a problem. Toad isn't too smart so I think punisher will have a last minute attack to kill toad.

Bullseye will also be an asset in this match.

So yeah Punisher and bullseye will win.