• 70 results
BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BoundlessEnt

Premise: The Civil War has started. Black Widow had been trying to get away from her past days as a deadly assassin, but that circumstances have changed. She's had enough of playing the good guy. With her once close friends, led by Captain America going against her, she makes it her priority to capture Hank Pym as leverage for her team. What she doesn't know, is that Ant-Man already has Pym under guard. As Natasha makes her way toward Pym, she sees what seems to be ants, bullet ants, charging toward her. Luckily for her, her suit was designed with low-friction polyester, preventing them from crawling up with ease. Knowing that the bites on these ants rank the highest on the Schmidt pain index, she faces the oncoming army, feeling a glimpse of fear as she stares at her opponents. FIGHT TO THE DEATH. HAND-TO-HAND (BLACK WIDOW GETS ELECTRIC BATONS, ONLY TWO CHARGES). BLACK WIDOW HAS A LOW FRICTION SUIT. THE ANTS ARE BULLET ANTS, AND HAVE EXTREMELY SHARP LONG PINCERS. NO AVOIDING. 400 ANTS.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Begin!

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how it's possible for her to win.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: She could use her batons with two electric charges, which would fry a great deal of them. Given her athleticism, she could flip though many of them killing multiple with each landing. However, I'd say the ants don't have a big advantage, given her suit is low-friction (they can't crawl up to her face). I don't know how easy it would be for them to take her down.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: She has two electric batons (it's in the bolded part), sorry if its hard to read, the premise is kinda long but I wanted to add a cool story to begin the battle :D

Chimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd win but she isn't doing so without getting a few bites. There are some cultures who build pain tolerance using bullet ants, I'm sure Natasha has enough pain tolerance from her own spy training in the red room etc. to withstand the pain from the few bites she endures.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimaera said:

She'd win but she isn't doing so without getting a few bites. There are some cultures who build pain tolerance using bullet ants, I'm sure Natasha has enough pain tolerance from her own spy training in the red room etc. to withstand the pain from the few bites she endures.

Really? Didn't know some people actually do that, lol. Must kinda suck. Yeah but that's one reason why I thought this battle was cool, as a spy, she's be taught to deal with all sorts of pain, and these ants are supposed to deliver a tremendous amount of pain, so its a match-up between two pretty powerful foes. Do you think she could get bit easily? Her suit has very low friction, so it would be hard for them to reach her face.

Chimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimaera said:

Really? Didn't know some people actually do that, lol. Must kinda suck. Yeah but that's one reason why I thought this battle was cool, as a spy, she's be taught to deal with all sorts of pain, and these ants are supposed to deliver a tremendous amount of pain, so its a match-up between two pretty powerful foes. Do you think she could get bit easily? Her suit has very low friction, so it would be hard for them to reach her face.

I think enough of them biting in the same place in her suit would eventually penetrate it and deliver some pain without them having to get to her face

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimaera said:
@boundlessent said:
@chimaera said:

I think enough of them biting in the same place in her suit would eventually penetrate it and deliver some pain without them having to get to her face

Ah that's true. Would they be able to reach her torso to make those bites though? Given that the actual catsuit portion of her suit is low friction?

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theres no way she could kill them really, she woukd have to make an escape or burn the building down.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: she could electrify many with her batons, I also thought due to her athleticism she could perform multiple flips/moves etc, killing many with each landing. do you think she could last them for a long amount of time?

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bullet ants overwhelm her.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: if she wanted to try and kill all them she would fail, and shes more than intelligent enough to know when to make a tactical retreat.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

The bullet ants overwhelm her.

wouldn't it be hard for them though? given that the actual catsuit portion of her suit is low friction, so they wont be able to reach her face or torso. what do you think?

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: if she wanted to try and kill all them she would fail, and shes more than intelligent enough to know when to make a tactical retreat.

That's true, but I was just thinking, wouldn't it be hard for them to hurt her though, given that the actual catsuit portion of her costume is low friction, so they can't really reach her face? what do you think?

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: she could deff kill them all but she's getting bit at least once on those fun pillows.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LpnQ

i cant take this post seriously op :(

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: with so many of them biting through the leg of her suit then swarming through the opening shouldn't be too hard.

ForklifterMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think she'll win

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd step on them all, probably sustaining a few bites.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She get's stung by millions of ants, alive.

Avatar image for silver_bullet23
silver_bullet23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What... what is this? They're ants. She steps on them. She's a highly trained assassin. If she wants to get creative she could use the electric baton to light her farts on fire and torch them.

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What... what is this? They're ants. She steps on them. She's a highly trained assassin. If she wants to get creative she could use the electric baton to light her farts on fire and torch them.

I almost shut my pants of laughing at this.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicportugal27: @silver_bullet23: lol, that's pretty funny. They're actually bullet ants, which are a lot stronger than normal ones. They were used by ant-man in the movie to take out highly trained guards, based on the fact that they rank number one on the Schmidt pain index and their pincers can grip extremely hard onto whatever they choose. I definitely agree, she could step on them and use her batons to shock many, I do think they'd be able to provide a good offense though, given the length and power of their pincers, as well as the fact that they have an army. What do you think?

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: @hypnos0929: Do you think the ants would be able to bite easily, though? The catsuit portion of her suit (Upper legs, torso) is low friction, so getting to her face would be hard. What do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow. She has electric battons. She can kill multiple at once

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: Awesome! I'm glad you noticed the batons! remember though, she has limited charges!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d34b48e70855
deactivated-5d34b48e70855

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow will win but not without suffering injuries since she can't avoid all the ants going at her all at once, we are talking about 400 ants here. I give her a win in mid difficulty. With the batons she take out half that number of ants but since it's limited charge that will leave her to stop atleast 200 or less ants, which is why she will not go through this battle without getting bite. So mid difficulty is best.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I read the OP wrong, but doesn't she only have two charges for the batons...as in she can only use the shock twice? I don't see what the problem would be, with her endurance, just jumping up and down on them until they're all squished. She has the stamina, and the aim...the low friction (plus the impact of her landing) around her feet and ankles should dislodge any that get ON her feet and ankles. Plus, why couldn't she go downstairs, get several aerosol cans, a lighter, and a fire extinguisher? Burn up all the ants with the cans and lighter, put out the fire with the extinguisher, and grab Pym. Just wondering.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BoundlessEnt

Black Widow will win but not without suffering injuries since she can't avoid all the ants going at her all at once, we are talking about 400 ants here. I give her a win in mid difficulty

Nice! True she can't avoid all the ants at once, but don't you think it'd be a bit hard for them to get to her face, since the catsuit portion of her costume (the torso, upper legs) are low friction? What do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: When she's out of charges then that happens

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um......Black Widow...srsly?
Ants swarm...which means they group tightly together...so BW is killing 20 per stomp....10 minimum, so w/ just 5 stomps she's taking out a quarter of their army....but sure let' make it interesting....Natasha runs a decent distance away, squats down and pisses on the ground...then lures the ants in it and charges the ground...that would likely kill a majority of the ants....then she cleans up the rest...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha would survive most any realistic source. Ants are very slow and she can easily outrun them since they basically move at walking speed, if she floods the area, they're screwed.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I read the OP wrong, but doesn't she only have two charges for the batons...as in she can only use the shock twice? I don't see what the problem would be, with her endurance, just jumping up and down on them until they're all squished. She has the stamina, and the aim...the low friction (plus the impact of her landing) around her feet and ankles should dislodge any that get ON her feet and ankles. Plus, why couldn't she go downstairs, get several aerosol cans, a lighter, and a fire extinguisher? Burn up all the ants with the cans and lighter, put out the fire with the extinguisher, and grab Pym. Just wondering.

Yup you're right! She can only use the shocks twice, glad you caught that :D It's true, her stamina is something that would be really high, so I definitely agree jumping would work. Also the shock of each landing shaking off crawling ants is a good idea! We assume this battle takes place in the main hall, before the stairs and main house, so she can't quite get to the extinguisher. In addition it would be pretty risky setting such a big fire in a house, she may get caught. The ants definitely have a really strong bite, so I don't know if they'd be shaken off after biting. A lot of people were saying the ants could hurt her without getting all the way up to her face. What do you think?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last 4 posts in a row, the assassin beats the ants. Juuuusssst sayin'

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: Thanks, yes it will be hard for the ants to reach her but they got numbers to pull it off so expect widow to get a few bites to the face. 200 or less equal to 200 is a bit too much to avoid when your just stomping and kicking them, she won't be able to use the batons since they are limited, though she will atleast take out half the number of the ants with the batons if she use it wisely. But yeah with the suit she will outlast and become victorious mid diff. Actually she can probally shake some ants off, most but not all. So this battle can range from easy to mid.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: She is a highly train assassin that probably gone through worse with torture on a daily basis from enemy militants and extreme training regime to maintain her skills as a assassin. The ants bites will slow her but not to the point where it will hinder her from killing them all.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: She is a highly train assassin that probably gone through worse with torture on a daily basis from enemy militants and extreme training regime to maintain her skills as a assassin. The ants bites will slow her but not to the point where it will hinder her from killing them all.

True! That's why I thought this battle was really interesting to see! Do you think her exposed skin is the only place the ants can actually hurt her by biting?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: Yes, I believe that's the only place for them to hurt her the most. She might feel mutiple stings on the body while she have the suit on since the bullet ant claws are powerful but it won't cause as much damage as getting mutiple of those jaws on the naked skin. That would be way much more painful. Ouch !!!

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still maintain she could probably get away WITHOUT being bitten. However, yeah, if she was bitten she wouldn't be as bad off as THAT guy, but she'd be in a world of suck she'd have to choke back to complete her mission.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: yes I believe that's the only place, she might feel a sting while she have the suit on since the bullet ant claws are powerful but it won't cause as much damage as getting mutiple of those jaws on the naked skin of the face. Ouch !!!

Err yeah those on the face wouldn't be pleasant, lol. How do you think the ants could reach her face though, given that the torso/upper legs area of her suit is low friction? A lot of people were saying biting the same place on her costume could penetrate it to the skin, what d you think about that?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent:

I don't think the low friction of her outfit would prevent the ants from biting her at all, look how sharp their mandible pincers are, especially with those extra barbs. It would make them hard to climb up her though, so I'm thinking any bit, anywhere (except maybe her boots) would do the job.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still maintain she could probably get away WITHOUT being bitten. However, yeah, if she was bitten she wouldn't be as bad off as THAT guy, but she'd be in a world of suck she'd have to choke back to complete her mission.

Probably not as bad as that guy for sure, lol. I agree though, she'd still have to deal with a lot of pain. I thought it would be pretty hard to prevent getting any bites, given the strength of their pincers, they could bite through many fibres. What do you think?

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BoundlessEnt

@boundlessent:

I don't think the low friction of her outfit would prevent the ants from biting her at all, look how sharp their mandible pincers are, especially with those extra barbs. It would make them hard to climb up her though, so I'm thinking any bit, anywhere (except maybe her boots) would do the job.

Yeah I totally agree! For climbing it would still be hard but biting through materials would be quite easy in my opinion. Do you think the boots would protect her at all? Maybe not one bite but do you think multiple could do it?

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her pain tolerance durability are probably above real world humans. She took a shot from hulk afterall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundlessent: The ants have very sharp pincers, and by biting the same area they can definitely bypass the material with force. Probaly not her outfit since they won't be able to reach her upper half or lower, I forgot the suit is low friction but they can definitely aim at her feet, what kind of boots she is wearing? Depending on the material there bites can bypass the material of her shoes and bite her feet. But it probably won't happen if her boots are thick and she is constantly stomping the ants