• 158 results
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#1  Edited By Deadcool

Spiderman decided to kill villains because always when he stops them, they always come back to kill more people, is his responsibility to stop them forever, so started by killing Norman Osborn...

Your team would try to stop him as fast as you can...

No Caption Provided

Note: This Spiderman would have The Other powers, What if Spider-man's Spider-sense skills and current Spider-man's experience/knowledge (post Spider-Island).

Rules

*Morals are off with Spider-man (He would try to kill your team as fast as he can), and Morals on for your team (just one of your characters is allowed to have the morals off).

*You are allowed to use only 3 characters.

*None of them should be able to lift above the 20 tons.

*Just one of them is allowed to be a teleporter.

*None of your characters is allowed to be faster than Quicksilver (770 mph).

*The Omega level mutants are not allowed.

*No gadgets/weapons allowed (just cold weapons without magic properties, like Mjornir and Ares' Axe).

*No magic users.

*You can't use characters with powers like Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, any kind of Energy manipulation/projection, Time Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Force Fields, Cosmic Powers, Ice/Fire control, Flight, Toon Force and Weather control.

*You are allowed to use just one character with Spider-powers or a Symbiote-user, you can`t use both of them in the same team.

*New Rule: None of the members of your team is allowed to affect Spider-man's mind in any way (mind control, fear powers, manipulation, etc.).

*New Rule: No Karate Kid or Squirrel Girl or any other character wich feats have no real value or explanation, Karate Kid defeating Kryptonians due fighting skills is kinda crazy and Squirrel Girl defeating Thanos is even crazier.

*Explain your answer.

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Random encounter

You team is in front of Spider-man

They would fight for 20 minutes, If they survive they go to the Round 2.

Round 2

No Caption Provided

2 hours of prep

Your team doesn`t know where Spider-man is.

They would fight for 1 hour if they survive to this one they would go to the Round 3.

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Location: On a train moving, if you fall from the train, you lose (Spider-man is allowed to use his web to return to the train.)

1 Day of prep.

Spider-man is 5 meters in front of your team.

No time limit. The train would not stop.

Are you ready?

Note: For anything else sent me a PM and I will answer your questions or suggestions that you have about this battle.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jaywray

"This Spiderman would have The Other powers"

Please elaborate exactly on what these are?

But ill just forger about these "other powers" for now as im not sure of them, will adjust later if needed.

Cap - Iron fist - Magneto (if you're not counting him as am omega).

Iron fist alone could beat spidy in a random incounter.

in the church iron fist is fighting with spidey, cap takes him out while distracted, "OH BUT SPIDER SENSE!" yeah well his spider sense is gona be going non stop at this point....

On the train magneto crushes him in metal.

Can I've a cookie now?

EDIT : Does magnetism count as matter manipulation? 'cause if so... Dang.

MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MikeLitoris

Midnighter, Karate Kid, Batman One Million.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deadcool

@jaywray said:

"This Spiderman would have The Other powers"Please elaborate exactly on what these are?

Spider-man - The Other
Spider-man - The Other

Can I've a cookie now?

NOPE >:)

EDIT : Does magnetism count as matter manipulation? 'cause if so... Dang.

Magnetism counts as energy manipulation, I didn`t allowed energy manipulation...

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deadcool

@MikeLitoris said:

Batman one million is not allowed to use gadgets, and Karate Kid is not allowed to use CIS... Explain how is your team going to win =)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock

AoA Blink and......heck i dont need anyone else for this

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deadcool

@Sherlock: Explain your answer O_O

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock
@Deadcool: Blink Ports his head off
MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MikeLitoris

@Deadcool said:

@MikeLitoris said:

Batman one million is not allowed to use gadgets, and Karate Kid is not allowed to use CIS... Explain how is your team going to win =)

Oh, I thought only magical gadgets weren't allowed. Does this apply to Midnighter's computer as well? I will make an argument anyways. Batman from the 853rd century possesses knowledge of martial arts from across the universe, even those that transcend the physical. His physical attributes are superhuman, and I would have made an argument for his insane 853rd tech, but I guess that's not allowed :(. Midnighter's battle computer along with his superhuman attributes (kicking back tank shells, injuring Apollo, etc.) will give Spider-Man hell, but I'm still not sure if his battle computer is allowed. Karate Kid knows martial arts from many centuries into the future. As you can tell even today, martial arts are evolving at an extreme rate. There always seems to be a new breed of fighters that dominate the old. Karate Kid will be coming at Spider-Man with fluid, precise movements and attacks beyond anything he's ever seen before. Karate Kid should also be able to keep up with Spidey's physical capabilities as he has kept up with Daxamites and Kryptonians and broken mountains. I know you'll scream, "PIS!" but realize that I am reducing his abilities exponentially from Daxamite/Kryptonian to Spider-Man level ;).

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deadcool

@Sherlock: But Spider-man has a precognitive Spider-sense, he can see that minutes before she does...

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@Deadcool: True.In that case she ports whatevers nearby into him
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadcool

@MikeLitoris said:

Oh, I thought only magical gadgets weren't allowed. Does this apply to Midnighter's computer as well?

"No gadgets/weapons allowed (just cold weapons without magic properties, like Mjornir and Ares' Axe)."

What I tried to say with this is that you can just use cold weapons without magic, in other words: NO gadgets and NO weapons, JUST Cold Weapons WITHOUT magic... Like normal swords, kunais, knifes, a normal hammer, etc...

I will make an argument anyways. Batman from the 853rd century possesses knowledge of martial arts from across the universe, even those that transcend the physical. His physical attributes are superhuman, and I would have made an argument for his insane 853rd tech, but I guess that's not allowed :(. Midnighter's battle computer along with his superhuman attributes (kicking back tank shells, injuring Appolo, etc.) will give Spider-Man hell, but I'm still not sure 1) if his battle computer is allowed. Karate Kid knows martial arts from many centuries into the future. As you can tell even today, martial arts are evolving at an extreme rate. There always seems to be a new breed of fighters that dominate the old. Karate Kid will be coming at Spider-Man with such fluid, precise movement and patterns beyond anything he's never seen before. Karate Kid should also be able to keep up with Spidey's physical capabilities as 2)he has kept up with Daxamites and Kryptonians and broken mountains. I know you'll scream, "PIS!" but realize that I am reducing his abilities exponentially from Daxamite/Kryptonian to Spider-Man level

1. The Computer is not allowed.
  2. Once I saw a scan about Batman kicking Karate Kid's ass, I am lack of the knownledge to say something, I don`t like karate kid and I know almost nothing about him, how do you think that he would do it against this Spider-sense. post scans about skills...
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadcool

@Sherlock: how does the portals work, I mean, no matter where she ties to put those holes Spider-man will know and he would move automatically...

MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MikeLitoris

@Deadcool: Ok, I misinterpreted the rules. I'm going to make a new team. Venom, as he is immune to spider sense. Mastermind, as he could make many illusions of Venom with Spidey being unable to know which is the real Venom. Wolverine, to protect Mastermind at all costs.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadcool

@MikeLitoris said:

@Deadcool: Ok, I misinterpreted the rules. I'm going to make a new team. 1) Venom, as he is immune to spider sense. 2)Mastermind, as he could make many illusions of Venom with Spidey being unable to know which is the real Venom. Wolverine, to protect Mastermind at all costs.

1. Which Venom? Eddie? Mac Gargan? Flash?
  2. Mastermind is not allowed, Telephathy is not allowed.
MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MikeLitoris

@Deadcool: Eddie. Mastermind doesn't actually have telepathy in the sense that he can control, read people's minds. He creates incredibly realistic illusions that without his spider sense, Spider-Man would be unable to differentiate. Also, I remember reading an old Spider-Man comic in which even though his spider sense did not register, he was still fooled by many of Mysterio's illusions.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadcool

@MikeLitoris: His article says that he has telepathy (Oh well...), this Spider-sense is a bit difference, we are using The Other Powers + What if Spider-man's Spider-sense...

In the Other he didn't had to think to to dodge/attack, he would move automatically against any danger without actually thinking so he would not be fooled that easy, also What if Spidey's sense is precognitive he can see a future (just a couple of minutes), so he can see and he would move against almost anything, but Spider-man didn't fought against Venom when he had the Other powers so I don`t know how would he react against this...

Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MagneticTempest

Should of chose regular Spiderman. He's more powerful than The Other. 

There's a scan missing where he punches Mysterio's head off.
Yeah, this is from Marvel Zombies Return, but it show's how Peter potential is put to the test when CIS is off. 
P.S: Peter doesn't have Power Cosmic. 

@Deadcool said:

@jaywray said:

"This Spiderman would have The Other powers"Please elaborate exactly on what these are?

Spider-man - The Other
Spider-man - The Other

The real Spider-Man uses Web Shooters and wed cartridges. 

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MagneticTempest

Anyway, my 3 picks will be: 

1. Ben Riley (Scarlet Spider)
  2. Doppelganger
  3. Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099)

Ben &  Miguel O'Hara are just as skilled as Peter, however, Peter has the edge in expierience, and if he's bloodlusted, he will be very hard to beat.  Miguel O'Hara's incredible healing factor will make it hard for Pater to keep him down, and the armor of  O'Hara is very durable compared to Peter, Ben and Doppel. Doppelgangger knows Peter well enough to counter some of his moves and Doppel is actually stronger, faster but not nearly as smart. Doppel can be used as a huge distraction. But nevertheless, it would take all three of their efforts to the max to defeat a blood lusted Peter Parker. One or two of them will probably end up  sacrificing  their life for the team to win.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Stronger

Wolverine,Captain America,Gambit

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By Saren

My team is Kitty Pryde and AOA Blink. That is all.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock
@Deadcool said:

@Sherlock: how does the portals work, I mean, no matter where she ties to put those holes Spider-man will know and he would move automatically...

She doesnt always use portals.She can directly port something right into someones body its not really something you can dodge
batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By batfan1939

@Deadcool: Interesting (and complex) limits. My team would be Nightcrawler, Norman Osbourne (as Iron Patriot), and Quicksilver.

Nightcrawler is superhuman enough to challenge Spiderman, Quicksilver's more than fast enough to fight him, and Osbourne knows Spidey in and out, and could lead them to victory in any of the situations.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit, Iron Fist, Nightcrawler

Avatar image for ancient_spirits_of_evil
Ancient_Spirits_of_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@MagneticTempest: The other spider-man is superior in every way to the regular one it even said in his bio. And during the other he used organic webbing which could restrain iron man.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadcool

@MagneticTempest said:

Should of chose regular Spiderman. He's more powerful than The Other.

Nope he is not, Spider-man with the Other powers is WAY more powerful than the regular Spidey, stronger, faster, and with a better Spider-sense and no webshooters.

Yeah, this is from Marvel Zombies Return, but it show's how Peter potential is put to the test when CIS is off.

That is not as impresive as you think it is, a Spider-man that is not holding back could easily kill an average human with one hit, even Ultimate Spider-man (that is weaker than the Spider-man from the universe 616) should be able to do it, and I already know that those scans are from Marvel Zombies, I read the issue.

P.S: Peter doesn't have Power Cosmic.

I know, if he had the Power Cosmic he would just blink and he would destroy them.

The real Spider-Man uses Web Shooters and web cartridges.

That is something that EVERYBODY knows, and this is the REAL Spider-man with MORE powers.

@MagneticTempest said:

Anyway, my 3 picks will be:

1. Ben Riley (Scarlet Spider)
  2. Doppelganger
  3. Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099)
Ben & Miguel O'Hara are just as skilled as Peter, however, Peter has the edge in expierience, and 1) if he's bloodlusted, he will be very hard to beat. Miguel O'Hara's incredible healing factor will make it hard for Pater to keep him down, and the armor of O'Hara is very durable compared to Peter, Ben and Doppel. 2)Doppelgangger knows Peter well enough to counter some of his movesand Doppel is actually stronger, faster but not nearly as smart. Doppel can be used as a huge distraction. But nevertheless, it would take all three of their efforts to the max to defeat a blood lusted Peter Parker. One or two of them will probably end up sacrificing their life for the team to win.
  1. In the rules its clear that he is bloodlusted he wpoould try to kill your team members as fast as he can.
  2. This Spider-man has the best Spider-sense even conceived, Mguel would be a threat, and Ben, but Doppleganger not at all.

Ben is the greatest threat in your team (because Peter can't feel him with his Spider-sense, but neither Ben), but he is not as strong or fast as Peter is in this battle, and Peter would try to kill your team members as fast as he can, Doppelganger would die at the beggining, Ben is not allowed to use his gadgets so he would not have web, and Miguel wld not have his suit and he would be unable to use his web-cape, they could do it, but I won't be easy because my Spider-man has web, and his fighting skills and experience, I think that they can do it, one of them is allowed to have the morals off...

I need to know how strong is Miguel O'Hara, if he surpass the 10 tons you can win this one, but you need scans to prove it.

@Stronger said:

Wolverine,Captain America,Gambit

Now explain how is your team going to be able to win...

@Enzeru said:

Mhhh, maybe Wolverine and Midnighter to stalemate him for a while and Anti-Venom in the background who tries to depower Spider-Man. But I think that Wolverine would be kinda super-useless in that fight :-7 Anti-Venom would have to protect him with the tendrils, so that Spider-Man couldn't simply BFR Wolverine with the webbing.

Midnighter vs Spider-man would be really interesting to see, and Antivenom would be a great help, Yep, I think that they could do it, congragulations, you have won, lol...

Just one thing: How strong is Midnighter? Currently he defeated the Martian Manhunter, I don't know MM's current powerlevel, but he seems too powerful, I need to know more.

@Sherlock said:

She doesnt always use portals.She can directly port something right into someones body its not really something you can dodge

... Could you please post scans? I didn`t know that such power existed, most of the time to teleport something to have to touch it (Like Nightcrawler), but it seems that she is special.
Even the Spot has certian limits with his portals, you can doge them because he sumons the portals in a place if you move from that place the portal would not touch you.

@CitizenBane said:

My team is Kitty Pryde and AOA Blink. That is all.

Damn, I need to know more about Blink, Would you like to post scans? =)

@batfan1939 said:

Interesting (and complex) limits.

Thanks =)

My team would be Nightcrawler, Norman Osbourne (as Iron Patriot), and Quicksilver.

Oops, sorry but you can't use the Iron Patriot (In my rules is specified that the gadgets are not allowed and the armor is a gadget), you can use Norman but without Gadgets, just cold weapons (Norman has razor bats as the Green Goblin).

Nightcrawler is superhuman enough to challenge Spiderman, Quicksilver's more than fast enough to fight him, and Osbourne knows Spidey in and out, and could lead them to victory in any of the situations.

Spider-man vs Quicksilver
Spider-man vs Quicksilver

The regular Spider-man has shown to be powerful enough to defeat Quicksilver, and Nightcrawler would not be a threat at all, with the Spider-sense that I give to him, he should win easily, and Norman is not as strong as this Spider-man is, you can make another team if you want.

@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

Gambit, Iron Fist, Nightcrawler

Now explain how is your team going to be able to win...

@Ancient_Spirits_of_Evil:

Metal Sonic, Wario and Wesker, How are they going to win?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stronger

@Deadcool: Captain America and Gambit hold him off while Wolverine stabbs him

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MagneticTempest
@jashro44 said:

@MagneticTempest: The other spider-man is superior in every way to the regular one it even said in his bio. And during the other he used organic webbing which could restrain iron man.

@Deadcool:  

Show me a scan when "The Other Spiderman" easily lifts up a 40 ton tank and tosses it a block away because I can show you regular Spiderman easily lifting a 40 ton tank and throwing it like a wad of paper. 
Show me a scan where "The Other" uses his body to support 1 column of a building that's more than 500,000 tons because I can show you where he does. 

The organic webs are weaker than the synthetic web 
The Web Shooters are more useful 
unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By unopen7639

1. dead pool

2. night crawler

3. wolverine

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@MagneticTempest: Those were mini tanks which were between 7-8 tons and all spider-man was doing was stabilizing the building. Where does it state its 500 000 tons? Marvel said spider-man pre other is 10 tons range and post the other is 20 tons range.

His organic webbing held iron man. Also its unlimited.

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MagneticTempest
@jashro44 said:

@MagneticTempest: Those were mini tanks which were between 7-8 tons and all spider-man was doing was stabilizing the building. Where does it state its 500 000 tons? Marvel said spider-man pre other is 10 tons range and post the other is 20 tons range.

Uh.. No, those were not mini tanks. A School Bus weighs 10 tons so I don't where your getting "mini tanks" from. The lightest tank weighs about 40 tons or more. 

10 Ton Bus 

30 ton  Rail Car
No Caption Provided

40 ton tank(s) 
And what's more alluring is that he webbed it, Pulled it faster than a blink of an eye, swinging it around and smashing them.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supports one column of a building (300,000 to 500,000 tons)   
If he were to let go, that whole column would have collapsed which would eventually have that whole building tip over and crumble on top of many bystanders.

Notice after he LIFTS the column up, he uses his WEBSHOOTER to web the building in place. 

Their unlimted, but they do have a recovery time to fill itself. Not to mention, the artificial webbed can be used in more varieties, shapes (Web shield, web bomb, etc.) and  thay can also hold Ironman, Thing, and Juggernaut for about 5 seconds.

Regular Classic 616 Spiderman is Stronger.   The new Spiderman can't do this. (Or any of the above listed)

I personally think you guys are using the new Spider-Man and comparing him with The Other. 
But it's clear that Spiderman used to be more powerful then how he is written now.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Deadcool

@Stronger said:

Captain America and Gambit hold him off while Wolverine stabbs him

... That is lame and mediocre... you can do it better, and Spider-man's Spider-sense would make him umtouchable by normal ways.

@MagneticTempest: =_= Spider-man CAN'T deafeat the Hulk, and most of your scans are PIS, but is Ok...

In he original ranks The Other Spider-man is a 20 tonner, the Spider-man before the Other is 15 tonner and the Original/Current Spider-man is a 10 tonner...

Spiderman with The Other powers didn`t show feats like the original Spidey because he appaered in just 2 years and half, and he didn't do a lot of things, but I have to say that he did show better speed feats than the regular Spider-man.

Spider-man - The Other
Spider-man - The Other
Spider-man - Before the Other.
Spider-man - Before the Other.
Spider-man - Original Powers
Spider-man - Original Powers
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d

Iron Fist. If he needs help, throw Wolverine in there.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@MagneticTempest:Are you trolling? The writer of that story confirmed they were mini tanks that were 7-8 tons...Note he was always 10 tons but the other is stronger. He was only holding a support beam and hoping it wouldn't fall on him, he wasn't actually lifting the building just supporting it. He was just replacing the base. The hulk staggering is taken completely out of context hulk was weakened in that fight. Slowing down iron man isn't half as impressive as completely restraining him. The train cart scene is one instant and considering it isn't consistent with his other feats its pis. I would love to know where you got those scans of the hulk from but they look quite recent.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SexualLobster

This is kind of hard.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By difficlus

Easy:

Midnighter, The gorgon, Static (pre new DCU)

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By difficlus

@SlimJ87D said:

idk spider man has pre-cognition in the what-if not just a spider sense. A full blown semi-omniscient pre-cog.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By RainEffect

Wolverine, Daken and X-23. 

Lovely family reuinion spent doing what they do best.

Edit: I admit I didn't really read the original post. I just skimmed it. *Innocent face*

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Deadcool

@SlimJ87D said:

I think he needs help, Iron Fist is a great fighter but he is not that fast, a Spider-powered character would be a great help for you (Spider-man's Spider-sense doesn't work on another characters with Spider-powers and Symbiotes) and a Teleporter, to save your characters in the Train, also you will need someone that Spider-man can hurt by normal means (like Luke Cage), because Iron Fist would be unable to defeat this Spider-man that easy, Peter would kill him as fast as he can, all that Iron Fist needs is land one hit but with this Spider-sense is almost imposible, but you can do it.

@SexualLobster said:

This is kind of hard.

No is not =), before posting my threads I try to solve them, If I can solve them, anyone can, just read the character's article.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deadcool

@difficlus said:

Easy:

Midnighter, The gorgon, Static (pre new DCU)

You have to explain the way you will win, and Which Gorgon (There is a lot of characters that have the same name, Marvel and DC)?

@difficlus said:

@SlimJ87D said:

idk spider man has pre-cognition in the what-if not just a spider sense. A full blown semi-omniscient pre-cog.

Even the average Spidey has that precognition+danger radar sense, basically with this Spidey is overkill.

@RainEffect
said:

Wolverine, Daken and X-23.

Lovely family reuinion spent doing what they do best.

Edit: I admit I didn't really read the original post. I just skimmed it. *Innocent face*

I don't think they could do it, once Spider-man used his Spider-sense to feel Daken, The Other spider-man did it in a better way than the average Spidey did (the one fought Daken), and with the What if Spidey's sense, I don`t think that they could do it, The Other Spidey is way too fast....

... and Wolverine had a decent fight against the regular Spidey, this Spidey can break everybody's bones (except Wolverines), and he can use the web to drown him, they can't win.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By difficlus

@Deadcool: The gorgon from marvel, the one who casually owned wolverine.

Midnighter of course already knows all about spider man's pre-cog. has already probably figured a way around it. Giving him doors would be overkill but without he would be a tough battle for spider man. Spider man would probably be able to win in a battle with him given his current powers and extra amps however with the two others...unlikely.

The gorgon - i'm removing due to his telepathy.

Venus i put in his place. Venus can affect any man or woman or animal with her voice. She has already made sentry her larkey with a whisper. she has also taken control of spider man and made him into her servent in the Avengers vs AoA mini as well as the entire avengers roster during dark reign. She has been able to end wars and make people change their ways and attitude with her voice . So she sticks back and sing sing sings. Spider man would pretty much have to block his ears completely using only special ear plugs in order to avoid her voice.

Lastly...Static. Immobilizes spider man quickly with static cling, rendering him unable to move and act. he could also electrocute him or use one of his many talents including magnetic control to keep static in place. Static is also very smart/like peter. He fights smart, stays in the sky and has shields powerful enough to probably take his blows.

All together this team working together handily take down spider man.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Deadcool

@difficlus: Oh sorry Static is not allowed, I didn't allowed characters with...

OH DAMN!, You can use him, I forgot to add that the energy control is not allowed, I mentioned that to another user comments ago (I didn't allowed himto use Magneto because the evergy control), damn, I am sorry, I forgot to add that in the rules... wait a minute...

But yeah, you win, I forgot that rule, I will edit the OP...

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sandiego008
Venom has to be in my line up ... he gives spidey a problem solo b/c spidey senses don't work with him. Align carnage and toxin with him .. it is defeat for my main man spidey. You never mentioned they had to be heroes.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Deadcool

@sandiego008 said:

Venom has to be in my line up ... he gives spidey a problem solo b/c spidey senses don't work with him. Align carnage and toxin with him .. it is defeat for my main man spidey. You never mentioned
they had to be heroes.

Nope, I didn't, but it doesn't matters, Carnage and Toxin lift more than 20 tons, I allowed just characters that lift 20 tons of less, you have to change them anyway =P

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Stronger

@Deadcool: Why??I think Spidey cant beat all 3 of them...Wolverine and Cap alone would be a good match for him.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine

Ben Urich

luke cage

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sandiego008

@Deadcool: try venom, domino, kraven the hunter

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante - Naked (Meaning no Weapons/items) 
Alucard - Naked 
Bayonetta - Naked 

They will each over power him with their bare hands and speed.