• 101 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, I made this thread because I personally think Darkseid is one of few that can defeat Bugs. I mean, Bugs can't defeat a god, can he?

By Jeremy Roberts

vs

Who wins? I am going with Darkseid.

#2 Posted by Wolfrazer (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny, he'd just erase Darkseid away.

#3 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Bugs Bunny, he'd just erase Darkseid away.

How? Darkseid can destroy people with a mere THOUGHT. He could also create a Creature of complexions to destroy Bugs.

#4 Posted by sync1 (2989 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Bugs Bunny, he'd just erase Darkseid away.

Also, Darkseid could maniplate Bugs's molecules, and erase him from existence. Also, what is Bugs answer to Omega Beams and Omega Effect?

#6 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

LOCK this thread... lol

#7 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon said:

LOCK this thread... lol

Why? In my opinion it's a stomp, but, why aren't Bugs Bunny fans coming to prove me wrong?

#8 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Toon force >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything darkseids puny little brain can fathom.

#9 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid can erase Bugs from existance with a mere thought how come he can't do it to Super Man.

#10 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio
  
#11 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling said:

If Darkseid can erase Bugs from existance with a mere thought how come he can't do it to Super Man.I

He can, but I don't think he has used it against Superman. Against others, yes.

#13 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Because they don't want to think about Bugs' getting his head get ripped off by Darkseid.

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@No_Trolling said:

If Darkseid can erase Bugs from existance with a mere thought how come he can't do it to Super Man.I

He can, but I don't think he has used it against Superman. Against others, yes.

The answer is PIS.

"Be water my friend"

#15 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

Toon force >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything darkseids puny little brain can fathom.

It's crazy to say Toon-force can block Omega Beams or Energy manipulation. I don't see how Bugs can defeat Darkseid at ALL.

#16 Posted by XImpossibruX (5250 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny effortless curbstomp.

No exaggeration, he turns Darkseid into a carrot an eats him.

#17 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sabboth said:
  
Bugs is such a troll. 
 
He trolls Darkseid hard. 
 
  
#18 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@MasterJohn said:

@No_Trolling said:

If Darkseid can erase Bugs from existance with a mere thought how come he can't do it to Super Man.I

He can, but I don't think he has used it against Superman. Against others, yes.

The answer is PIS.

"Be water my friend"

PIS is a overused reason for everything. Very overused.

#19 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Sabboth said:
Bugs is such a troll.

He trolls Darkseid hard.

And then Darkseid erases him from existance by using his Omega Beams.

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@MasterJohn said:

@No_Trolling said:

If Darkseid can erase Bugs from existance with a mere thought how come he can't do it to Super Man.I

He can, but I don't think he has used it against Superman. Against others, yes.

The answer is PIS.

"Be water my friend"

PIS is a overused reason for everything. Very overused.

No, it makes sense. He used it to kill lesser known characters because their not that important. The reason he doesn't use that method with Superman is because it would make all the stories uninteresting.

"Be water my friend"

#21 Posted by Army2442 (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs bunny has'nt warped reality enough for someone to argue that his toon force could beat darksied.

#22 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny wrecks him.

#23 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Bugs Bunny effortless curbstomp.

No exaggeration, he turns Darkseid into a carrot an eats him.

No..Darkseid would probably destroy bugs with his Omega beams before he can even react.

#24 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Bugs Bunny wrecks him.

How? I want an example of what Bugs could do to destroy Darkseid. Because in ALL the episodes he runs away when he's confrtoned by animals like Lions, rhinos. Remember in Super Rabbit when he went down? And those other 2 of his opponets got the carrots, ate them and became super? He ran like a coward to change into a Soldier! He couldn't face them head-on. Darkseid would have annhiliated BOTH of them with 1 blast.

#25 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Really really this is what becomes of comicvine i see why people make fun of comicbook readers

#26 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: @imbackwimps:Chill out. It's a joke. It's kinda like Aunt May vs Carnage. It's a joke, I didn't think any one would take this seriously.

#27 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@MasterJohn: @imbackwimps:Chill out. It's a joke. It's kinda like Aunt May vs Carnage. It's a joke, I didn't think any one would take this seriously.

I kinda am, seeing these Bugs Bunny threads, where his fans say he takes even the most powerful beings (E.G., Galactus) are just silly. Yes, Bugs has "Toonforce", but I doubt he could defeat a god, or a cosmic entity such as Galactus or Darkseid. Why would people think he could win against Darkseid?

#28 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn:As a joke?

#29 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@jwalser3 said:

@MasterJohn: @imbackwimps:Chill out. It's a joke. It's kinda like Aunt May vs Carnage. It's a joke, I didn't think any one would take this seriously.

I kinda am, seeing these Bugs Bunny threads, where his fans say he takes even the most powerful beings (E.G., Galactus) are just silly. Yes, Bugs has "Toonforce", but I doubt he could defeat a god, or a cosmic entity such as Galactus or Darkseid. Why would people think he could win against Darkseid?

Don't underestimate him he's a universal reality warper as well.

#30 Edited by XImpossibruX (5250 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@jwalser3 said:

@MasterJohn: @imbackwimps:Chill out. It's a joke. It's kinda like Aunt May vs Carnage. It's a joke, I didn't think any one would take this seriously.

I kinda am, seeing these Bugs Bunny threads, where his fans say he takes even the most powerful beings (E.G., Galactus) are just silly. Yes, Bugs has "Toonforce", but I doubt he could defeat a god, or a cosmic entity such as Galactus or Darkseid. Why would people think he could win against Darkseid?

Because Bugs as TOON FORCE, which means an Omega beam would just make Bug's fur burnt.

He would then take his paintbrush and give Darkseid a mustache, and give him a job at Taco bell.....

This is why you never argue battles with these types of cartoons,

They can't be harmed, they can survive anything, they can take a paintbrush and recreate the world, they can reach off screen and pull out any object.

Warner brother cartoons like Animaniacs, Bugs and Daffy ect aren't suppose to be taken seriously, so they have unlimited power.

#31 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: @No_Trolling:Top what are you doing! Lol

#32 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: toon force can do anything plus bugs is IMMORTAL he cannot die and he can do anything darkseid would be destroyed

#33 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@MasterJohn: toon force can do anything plus bugs is IMMORTAL he cannot die and he can do anything darkseid would be destroyed

How would bugs destroy Darkseid? He's too strong, also, he's IMMORTAL!

#34 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@jwalser3 said:

@MasterJohn: @imbackwimps:Chill out. It's a joke. It's kinda like Aunt May vs Carnage. It's a joke, I didn't think any one would take this seriously.

I kinda am, seeing these Bugs Bunny threads, where his fans say he takes even the most powerful beings (E.G., Galactus) are just silly. Yes, Bugs has "Toonforce", but I doubt he could defeat a god, or a cosmic entity such as Galactus or Darkseid. Why would people think he could win against Darkseid?

Because Bugs as TOON FORCE, which means an Omega beam would just make Bug's fur burnt.

He would then take his paintbrush and give Darkseid a mustache, and give him a job at Taco bell.....

This is why you never argue battles with these types of cartoons,

They can't be harmed, they can survive anything, they can take a paintbrush and recreate the world, they can reach off screen and pull out any object.

Warner brother cartoons like Animaniacs, Bugs and Daffy ect aren't suppose to be taken seriously, so they have unlimited power.

....Darkseid would easily blow up the Taco bell. This makes more sense: Bugs walks out of the battle, gets in the Writer's seat, and writes that Darkseid is sucked away from a black hole. Or he could go into the Darkseid comics, and make him lose every battle he fights. That makes more sense, still, I think Dark can destroy Bugs by manipulating his molecules and erasing him from the Universe.

#35 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs>>>>TOOA/Prescence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid

#36 Posted by nickzambuto (14866 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Bugs Bunny, he'd just erase Darkseid away.

How? Darkseid can destroy people with a mere THOUGHT. He could also create a Creature of complexions to destroy Bugs.

Bugs Bunny is far above Darkseid. Watch Duck Amuck... then you'll understand.

#37 Posted by niBBit (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny has effected everything in his universe but that doesn't mean he will effect other beings who are totally different than anything Bugs Bunny has faced. Could somebody provide a scan in witch Bugs Bunny erases an Galaxy or an Universe or any high powered character the likes of LT.

#38 Posted by God_Spawn (38292 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs.

Moderator
#39 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit: bugs bunny first and foremost has the power of immortality no matter what happens to him he is not going to die secondly he has the power of probability manipulation everything usually goes his way even if ut dosent make any sense and lastly and most importantly he has the power of toonforce/reality manipulation he can make anything he wants to happen happen the laws of reality dont apply to him if he thought darkseids eye beamms looked like licorice thats what they would become if he wanted a darksied killing robot to appear thats what would happen bugs bunny is the be all and end all of reality manipulation darkseid dosent have a prayer

#40 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@SavageDragon said:

LOCK this thread... lol

Why? In my opinion it's a stomp, but, why aren't Bugs Bunny fans coming to prove me wrong?

oh look, a fanboy bait thread ....

#41 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@jwalser3 said:

@MasterJohn: @imbackwimps:Chill out. It's a joke. It's kinda like Aunt May vs Carnage. It's a joke, I didn't think any one would take this seriously.

I kinda am, seeing these Bugs Bunny threads, where his fans say he takes even the most powerful beings (E.G., Galactus) are just silly. Yes, Bugs has "Toonforce", but I doubt he could defeat a god, or a cosmic entity such as Galactus or Darkseid. Why would people think he could win against Darkseid?

Because Bugs as TOON FORCE, which means an Omega beam would just make Bug's fur burnt.

He would then take his paintbrush and give Darkseid a mustache, and give him a job at Taco bell.....

This is why you never argue battles with these types of cartoons,

They can't be harmed, they can survive anything, they can take a paintbrush and recreate the world, they can reach off screen and pull out any object.

Warner brother cartoons like Animaniacs, Bugs and Daffy ect aren't suppose to be taken seriously, so they have unlimited power.

^^^ Sums it up nicely.

#42 Edited by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@jwalser3 said:

Bugs Bunny wrecks him.

How? I want an example of what Bugs could do to destroy Darkseid. Because in ALL the episodes he runs away when he's confrtoned by animals like Lions, rhinos. Remember in Super Rabbit when he went down? And those other 2 of his opponets got the carrots, ate them and became super? He ran like a coward to change into a Soldier! He couldn't face them head-on. Darkseid would have annhiliated BOTH of them with 1 blast.

Toonforce literally takes what would more likely than not happen like bugs being blasted by an omega beam and turn it somehow into a joke. So bugs fur would be burnt slightly and he would make some wisecracking joke, then grab a mallet from outta no where and with no delay somehow destroy Darkseid. Darkseid isn't fighting a comicbook character, he's fighting a cartoon character, Comicbooks characters have limits for the sake of plot whereas Cartoons characters have no limits for the sake of comedy. Remember that episode of Looney Tunes when Daffy and Bugs where going back and forth on whether it was duck season or rabbit season, Then Elmer Fudd shot daffy in the face point blank with a shotgun, and the only injury daffy suffered was his beak turned Backwards? That's a perfect example of toon force, The laws of Physics do not apply in anyway to cartoon characters. Which is why this is an effortless curbstomp in Bugs Bunny's favor.

#43 Posted by niBBit (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: But thats my point, Elmer shooting Daffy Duck with an shotgun is nothing compared to what Darkseid can do. I get what people are saying about his Toonforce but Bugs Bunny hasn't come across somebody like Darkseid and his durabilty and powers, who is to say that Bugs Bunny's Toonforce works on Darkseid? We only see Bugs Bunny manipulate things like painting a hole in an mountain or able to fly or whatever but that doesn't mean Bugs Bunny could go ZOMG and erase an Galaxy or something like that or am i missing something here.

#44 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit: okay think of it like this bugs a] cannot die and b] has been shown capable of drawing just about anything into existence or ordering it fro mthe acme catalouge hence he could jus tcreate an army of supermen or erase darkseid

#45 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs would trick Darkseid into somehow shooting himself in the face with his own omega beams. Effortless Curbstomp.

#46 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@MasterJohn said:

@jwalser3 said:

Bugs Bunny wrecks him.

How? I want an example of what Bugs could do to destroy Darkseid. Because in ALL the episodes he runs away when he's confrtoned by animals like Lions, rhinos. Remember in Super Rabbit when he went down? And those other 2 of his opponets got the carrots, ate them and became super? He ran like a coward to change into a Soldier! He couldn't face them head-on. Darkseid would have annhiliated BOTH of them with 1 blast.

Toonforce literally takes what would more likely than not happen like bugs being blasted by an omega beam and turn it somehow into a joke. So bugs fur would be burnt slightly and he would make some wisecracking joke, then grab a mallet from outta no where and with no delay somehow destroy Darkseid. Darkseid isn't fighting a comicbook character, he's fighting a cartoon character, Comicbooks characters have limits for the sake of plot whereas Cartoons characters have no limits for the sake of comedy. Remember that episode of Looney Tunes when Daffy and Bugs where going back and forth on whether it was duck season or rabbit season, Then Elmer Fudd shot daffy in the face point blank with a shotgun, and the only injury daffy suffered was his beak turned Backwards? That's a perfect example of toon force, The laws of Physics do not apply in anyway to cartoon characters. Which is why this is an effortless curbstomp in Bugs Bunny's favor.

The laws of Physics do not apply in anyway to cartoon characters AND COMIC-BOOK CHARACTERS TOO

#47 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

Bugs bunny has'nt warped reality enough for someone to argue that his toon force could beat darksied.

You're kidding, right?

#48 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn:

@jwalser3:

I don't think you understand what Bugs Bunny is. I mean, if you put the mans feats into a battle, he always wins. He's has more amazing feats than anyone. becoming the animator, having the Warner Bros worship him, etc.... There is no end to what he can do. He can do whatever he wants. I only ever remember him losing twice, to a turtle and I forget what else.

#49 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my thing: Bugs Bunny might have great Toon Force power, but when has he EVER shown anything on the scale of erasing someone from existence?

#50 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Comicvine....taking a silly thread SUPER CERAL...