Buffyverse vs. Twilight vs. True Blood vs. CW Vampires

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler
  • By 'CW', I'm referring to the ones seen on The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Supernatural.
  • Composite versions
  • Canon feats only
  • In character
  • No BFR
  • Standard gear
  • No amped versions; everyone is fighting at standard power levels.
  • Random encounter
  • The fight takes place in a large cemetery during the night and the sun is blocked.

Bonus:

The Strain vampires join the battle royale.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Pretty sure Twilight got the edge here, with their speed, strength and their haxes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I have heard, true blood vampires are too OP? Don't quote me on that, though.

Out of the other, disregarding the amped versions, the order would be:

1. Twilight vampires (immense stats, work in time frames as low as 1/64th of second or even less, supernatural abilities ranging from telepathy to reality warping) >

2. Originals (Immense speed, fast enough to blitz vampires who can disappear from sight and all that, superb regen capacities, immortal, plus telepathy) >

3. Tvd (basically lower level of originals without the immortality) >

4. Buffyverse (superspeed at street level, super strength, know martial arts for some reason) >

5. Supernatural (Pretty unimpressive from what I have seen)

Idk who strain vampires are. Bonus rounds should be 'Alucard solos', lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am not at my computer , but the durability and speed of Buffy vamps like spike, Angel, and few others are higher than mere street.

I have the gigs of there speed feats, moving faster than human eyes can see.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that the Twivamps win here, as they are strong, really fast, and quite durable.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sophia89 said:

Those 2 should switch.

SN vampires are O.k in sunlight(well they get headaches but they don't burn),only decapitations can kill them,they have super strength and peak human speed as well,they are also immortals. They can beat Buffyverse vampires.

Although after SN ended for me(Swan song)all monsters seem to have gotten nerfed.

But.. but.. martial arts!

Either way, I don't recall anything normal vampires in either series did that was impressive, but one of the vampires in angel was pretty good while taking out a meeting/bar? Pretty clear super speed and strength showing. So I put them higher. It was in the first season only since it's the only one I have seen, @thecannon: Would know more I think.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sophia89: @jimmy_rustler:

Lilith and Billith could fight well due to blood TK, but some of those CW vamps like the originals can only be killed by special items. Twilight Vamps have too many special powers, they clean everyone's clocks. Originals could live, but get TPed by Twilight Vamps or get zapped by whatever other special powers they pull out of their butts.

Buffy Vamps are a non factor here. Supernatural Vamps are nothing.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@princearagorn1: Twilight vamps have the most superpowers, only Billith and Lillith are a threat. They would still get overwhelmed though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@princearagorn1: Twilight vamps have the most superpowers, only Billith and Lillith are a threat. They would still get overwhelmed though.

I haven't really seen even one episode of true blood, so I'm not qualified to comment on that...

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You've never heard of The Strain novels or the tv show that comes on the FX network?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The show is pretty solid and follows the novels pretty closely. You should take a look at it when you get the chance.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really know much about True Blood. I started watching the show because of Anna Paquin but couldn't even complete season 2.

In terms of stats(strength,speed and durability), IMO, TVD>Twilight>Buffy>Supernatural.

Now I'm going to make a case for TVD verse since I think they have a good shot.

But first

@jimmy_rustler: Does TVD verse contain characters from The Originals? Mikealsons were originally a TVD characters.

Mikealsons are MVP. They have enormous speed advantage over everybody else and has mind control. Add in Silas' mind control who can compell over a hundred people simultaneously. That should definitely give them an edge. Come against someone you can't defeat? Compell them to kill themselves or help kill others.

Comparing tvd and Twilight, TVD vamps are considerably faster, are one pretty much same level of strength and has different kind of durability. Twilight vamps has very durable skin while TVD vamps has normal skin but very durable skeleton. Twilight vamps has Luke Cage kind of durabilty while TVD vamps has Wolverine kind.

TVd vamps has faster healing.

But Twlight vamps has some hax powrrs as well. Now I don't think any of those powers would be able to kill a Mikealson. They literally can't die unless they are stabbed by white oak dagger which nobody will know.

Buffy vamps are relatively weaker in every aspect. And Supernatural vamps are a non factor.

Basically I don't think anyone from Twilight verse can put down Mikealsons and an average TVD vamps is better suited for combat than an average Twilight vamp. Going with TVD verse.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't know who wins but the Supernatural vamps definitely don't. The Buffy/Angel vamps could take them no problem.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel True Blood vampires have a good shot here. They move fast enough to be a barely visible blur to humans and reflexes to fight at those speeds, as well as enough strength to casually overpower most humans, smash through stone walls with their fists, and lift trucks. This is all generic low-end powers, mind you. The older vampires are much, much stronger.

Vampires of at least 100 years old or more are able to levitate and fly. We've seen especially old vampires like Eric and Russel Edgington fly at their usual super speeds, which for vampires of that age should be at least in the sub-sonic range. The only reason I don't rate them as faster is because guns with "wooden bullets" became a threat to them in later seasons, as stupid as that sounds. If I took the time to calculate their actual speed I wouldn't be surprised if they landed in the hypersonic range, to be honest, but I suppose they needed a way for the human characters to be relevant.

Their regeneration is also incredible. They can regenerate from nearly any damage at a rapid speed so long as they are well fed and will only be put down by wood through the heart or decapitation. Silver is a big weakness, but it isn't fatal. it just causes paralysis and weakness. Aside from that sunlight will kill them.

All True Blood vampires are also immune to mental attacks as their own ridiculously overpowered glamour ability doesn't work on them and fey can't read their minds. As for their glamour... It's ridiculous. Even a young vampire like Jessica, if she has eye contact for even a moment, can put her target under a trance and literally rewrite said person's memories, feelings, and sense of who they are. Eric once used this ability to convince a werewolf that he was repulsed by the woman he loved. There is no clear limits to this ability as far as has been shown. Anything the vampire tells their victim will become the victim's reality.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know nothing about the CW group but out of the other three I take True Blood followed by Twilight and then Buffy. Warlow and Lilith perhaps solo.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not at my computer , but the durability and speed of Buffy vamps like spike, Angel, and few others are higher than mere street.

Nothing short of twilight vamps. In fact, twilight vamps are far stronger and faster. One of them punched so hard, he broke the Earth and revealed the lava bed below which is very deep. They have abilities such as power negation, foresight, mind reading and elemental control among other things.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lowlaville said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Nothing short of twilight vamps. In fact, twilight vamps are far stronger and faster. One of them punched so hard, he broke the Earth and revealed the lava bed below which is very deep. They have abilities such as power negation, foresight, mind reading and elemental control among other things.

Are you talking about the guy that has power over the four classical elements? That wasn't strength it was his power to control the element of earth. Mind reading doesn't work on True Blood or Buffy Vampires, and most if not all Twilight vampires powers are psychic in nature which is why Bella was immune to basically everybody even when she was a human.

As Buffy vampires, most of them die even if we use Angel and Spike, compared to the non-fodder vamps from the other universes they are not that impressive. I'm backing mostly Twilight for versatility as far as extra powers go, but if Warlow is involved I'm backing True Blood 100%, and he solos by trapping all opposition in another dimension. Combined with him creating the royal fae energy ball that is "hotter" than the Sun and is supposed to kill all vampires that have weaknesses to the Sun instantly, he can read minds and glamour, fly, has fae magic and is well over 5000 years old in a universe where vampires and fae get stronger the older they are, we have seen Vampires several thousands of years younger than him dig through concrete, punch through concrete, destroy trailers and make it look like a tornado touched down.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Originals stomp everyone here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Thats cute and all, but Twilight are not Vampires at all in any way, and they have no standards. Each one is unique.

I am just saying Buffy Vamps are not street.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They can and do move faster than human sight can follow, side step bullets, bullet tranqs, shot gun pellets, and catch a cross bow from 6 feet away with his back turn.

They are not slow as some nay sayers like to think.

Durability wise they are also beastly.

1) Angel gets hit by Lindsye's 1/2 ton truck that was moving at high speeds.Then Lindsey backs up at top speed and runs Angel's body over. Angel just gets up after this only to be hit with a sledge hammer all over, and then Angel jumps up and beats Lindsey's butt.

2) Gets hit in the face with a dumpster! No big deal to him.

3) Angel gets chomped on by a large Demon, no major damage.

4) Angel fights a super human with powerful electricity abilities to melt steel and hit with the force of a lightning bolt. Never affects Angel at all.

5) Angel gets thrown out of a Sky Scraper, hits the ground, and makes his way back up.

6) Jumps out of a Skyscraper, lands face first, and then gets back up.

7) Angel is hit by a grenade blast, and goes right through the elevator doors from the force. He is out of the hotel moments later and ready to fight.

8) Shot in the back and does not flinch.

9) Angel gets hit with so much force he sends all the iron and steel flying as well shatters the concrete. He gets right back up.

10) Angel gets run through the chest with a sword and just becomes irritated about it.

11) Spike shot by a shot gun at blank range, not affected.

Also Buffy Vamps are immune to mental control. Except the God Jasmine who used a magical form of Glamour.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not if Warlow is here, the Originals are the product of a witches spell, fae magic can counter and break spells cast by witches. There is a chance Warlow can turn them mortal with a simple blast of his light, and he can read there minds and stay airborne, and is likely faster and stronger by far being over 5000 years old and more powerful than all the vampires from his universe that have nearly comparable feats with the Originals.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JimboBchez

They all lose for being such crappy crap horrible crap movies/shows

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the_stegman  Moderator

Twilight>>Vampire Diaries>True Blood>>>>Buffyverse>>>Supernatural verse.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it all the vampires in their respective universes? if so I think twilight wins. they can field the largest group of vampires, who all have unique powers. that being said, if its just the Cullens, TVD win, with the Mikealsons as MVP. None of the Cullens have incredibly impressive combat feats, where as both Klaus and Elijah have torn through groups of vampires by themselves. Besides Billith, Eric Russell and Warlow the true bood team has a lack of heavy hitters, the Supernatural ones were low teir to maybe Salvatore level, and Buffyverse are about Salvatore/Catherine level.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879 said:

Is it all the vampires in their respective universes? if so I think twilight wins. they can field the largest group of vampires, who all have unique powers. that being said, if its just the Cullens, TVD win, with the Mikealsons as MVP. None of the Cullens have incredibly impressive combat feats, where as both Klaus and Elijah have torn through groups of vampires by themselves. Besides Billith, Eric Russell and Warlow the true bood team has a lack of heavy hitters, the Supernatural ones were low teir to maybe Salvatore level, and Buffyverse are about Salvatore/Catherine level.

If we are counting all vampires in their respective universes, True Blood has the Authority which has an army of armed vampires, and if you're counting Russell, there is Godric and Salome (she is nearly as old as Russell), Violet was a 800 year old psycho, Nora was about 600 years old and could fly, Tara although very young showed that her fighting skill as a human could give her a win against an older (not by much) vampire with less fighting experience not saying she will be a deal breaker but she is not useless. Most of the special powers in Twilight are powers that can be blocked by a mental shield except the guy that has a power that can actually manipulate the elements, because they are all psychic in nature and with most tending to be sub-groups of telepathic manipulation. With the exception of spells, mental powers (from mind reading to the psychic manipulation of Mary Ann) don't seem to work on True Blood vampires. The Mikaelsons don't seem that far above some of the younger True Blood vamps (Nora, Violet, Eric) IMO, the thousand year plus group including fae magic Warlow should be a match for them, since there are only three of them with Kol and Finn being mortal witches now and in character not really that fond of their siblings and their father in character being a threat to them. The CW vampires in character are not loyal enough to one another to face vampires that will put their differences aside to fight for their own like the Twlight and True Blood vampires will and have done. Warlow will be the only wild card because he hates vampires, but Billith can command him to fight for them. So even with all 6 Mikaelsons add two 2000+ years old vamps to True Blood and they have the same amount of heavy hitters with the older True Blood vamps being more powerful IMO, especially Billith and Warlow with all their special powers.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: Billith and/or Warlow could likely solo the entire Twilight universe. I've seen nothing (not counting gifts) physically from the Twilight crew either in books or movies that a vampire like Bill couldn't replicate. They are durable yes, but they lack actual feats to contend here.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

Not if Warlow is here, the Originals are the product of a witches spell, fae magic can counter and break spells cast by witches. There is a chance Warlow can turn them mortal with a simple blast of his light, and he can read there minds and stay airborne, and is likely faster and stronger by far being over 5000 years old and more powerful than all the vampires from his universe that have nearly comparable feats with the Originals.

Well Klaus is going to be the wildcard of the Originals. As even a white oak stake can't kill him, only seriously wound him.

He has also survived the mystical dagger. (puts his family to sleep with)

Has survived his mother's constant attempts to kill him

& He is Half werewolf, who's bite is deadly to vampires.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

Well Klaus is going to be the wildcard of the Originals. As even a white oak stake can't kill him, only seriously wound him.

The only reason he will be the wild card is because he is the most likely to turn on his own especially if Mikael is there, and his bite is only deadly to his type of vampires, it should not have the same effect on the others especially a vampire/fae hybrid that is immune to all things deadly to a vampire except a stake through the heart.

Warlow can read his mind so there won't be any surprises and he is over 4000 years older and from a universe where the older vampires and fae get the more powerful they become, so by vampire and fae standards he is the most powerful of both species in his universe, except Billith and that is only for vampires as I feel his hydrid nature and immunity to the Sun makes him more dangerous than Billith.

As far as I know CW vamps don't grow more powerful with age (correct me if I'm wrong, only just started watching the Originals about a month and half ago and don't like TVD at all), so any vampire over 1000 years old from True Blood should be equal to or more powerful than even a hybrid like Klaus since for the most part the Originals seem to have comparable feats with at least Eric and at most Russell.

The Originals are still the product of magic, something Warlow can manipulate and negate, so with that being a possibility it only leaves 5 mortals and a werewolf, and wouldn't ridding the world of the Originals also destroy all vampires from their bloodlines? Please correct if needed, that is a real question :), because if that is true Warlow can solo the entire CW vampire universe with a few blasts of his light.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

The only reason he will be the wild card is because he is the most likely to turn on his own especially if Mikael is there, and his bite is only deadly to his type of vampires, it should not have the same effect on the others especially a vampire/fae hybrid that is immune to all things deadly to a vampire except a stake through the heart.

Warlow can read his mind so there won't be any surprises and he is over 4000 years older and from a universe where the older vampires and fae get the more powerful they become, so by vampire and fae standards he is the most powerful of both species in his universe, except Billith and that is only for vampires as I feel his hydrid nature and immunity to the Sun makes him more dangerous than Billith.

As far as I know CW vamps don't grow more powerful with age (correct me if I'm wrong, only just started watching the Originals about a month and half ago and don't like TVD at all), so any vampire over 1000 years old from True Blood should be equal to or more powerful than even a hybrid like Klaus since for the most part the Originals seem to have comparable feats with at least Eric and at most Russell.

The Originals are still the product of magic, something Warlow can manipulate and negate, so with that being a possibility it only leaves 5 mortals and a werewolf, and wouldn't ridding the world of the Originals also destroy all vampires from their bloodlines? Please correct if needed, that is a real question :), because if that is true Warlow can solo the entire CW vampire universe with a few blasts of his light.

Dude, if you read anywhere in mythology it will say a werewolfs bite is deadly to a vampire (Toxins and what not). But since this is Buffyverse etc..

The Originals wins by pure speed & Brute strength.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

Dude, if you read anywhere in mythology it will say a werewolfs bite is deadly to a vampire (Toxins and what not). But since this is Buffyverse etc..

I have read that and that is their mythology from their universe, there is only one toxin deadly to True Blood vamps and that is Hep V. Hep D and Maenad blood being poisonous to them, but... like you said different vampires different weaknesses.

No they don't because all their strength and speed can matched by the 1000 years + True Blood vamps, most of which can fly, one with magical powers and telepathy and if we are counting Billith one that can telekinetically bleed people dry and is powerful enough to cause tremors just because he is pissed.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

I have read that and that is their mythology from their universe, there is only one toxin deadly to True Blood vamps and that is Hep V. Hep D and Maenad blood being poisonous to them, but... like you said different vampires different weaknesses.

No they don't because all their strength and speed can matched by the 1000 years + True Blood vamps, most of which can fly, one with magical powers and telepathy and if we are counting Billith one that can telekinetically bleed people dry and is powerful enough to cause tremors just because he is pissed.

I don't have the video. But Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah & Kol have all ran from New Orleans to the Bayou in almost teleportation speeds.

Super strength: Killed 50-60 vampires (When he was a hybrid) all of whom we're almost equal to Marcel. who has given Rebekah & Elijah good run ins (although in the End Rebekah & Elijah always win).

Also, the OP hasn't specified which vampire's may be used. so I'm just going to assume he means all of them.

So that is:

Niklaus (Strongest of the originals. Could either be equal to or Superior to Michael.)

Elijah (Second strongest of the originals has bested Niklaus in combat by keeping a level head and remaining tactical)

Kol (Scares the sh!t out of Niklaus, for some unknown reason)

Rebekah ( Nothing special really to say other than she is an original(Stronger than all normal vampires)

Michael (Feeds on Vampires(He is basically the reaper of vampires)

Finn (Nothing special to say(No special showings other than his warlock form)

Marcel (has given Rebekah & Elijah good run ins (although in the End Rebekah & Elijah always win.)

Hayley (Hybrid Badass

Tyler (He's a hybrid, half vampire......still counts.)

Gia (Who only recently was turned into a vampire was able to physically overpower Elijah....Briefly(To Elijah's disbelief)

Diego (Nothing special to say, just your average vampire)

& the hundreds of other vampires shown in the originals.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

I don't have the video. But Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah & Kol have all ran from New Orleans to the Bayou in almost teleportation speeds.

Super strength: Killed 50-60 vampires (When he was a hybrid) all of whom we're almost equal to Marcel. who has given Rebekah & Elijah good run ins (although in the End Rebekah & Elijah always win).

Also, the OP hasn't specified which vampire's may be used. so I'm just going to assume he means all of them.

So that is:

Niklaus (Strongest of the originals. Could either be equal to or Superior to Michael.)

Elijah (Second strongest of the originals has bested Niklaus in combat by keeping a level head and remaining tactical)

Rebekah ( Nothing special really to say other than she is an original(Stronger than all normal vampires)

Marcel (has given Rebekah & Elijah good run ins (although in the End Rebekah & Elijah always win.)

Hayley (Hybrid Badass

Gia (Who only recently was turned into a vampire was able to physically overpower Elijah....Briefly(To Elijah's disbelief)

Eric has bullet time and can run from town to town too as well as fly at even faster speeds creating small sonic booms, Warlow, Russell, Salome, Godric and Billith are all many times more powerful than he is. Russell can over power a room full of vampires with varying ages ranging from 100 to well over 2000 years old and move at teleportation like speeds as well. The speed difference is not so great that it would be a major concern, especially in close range battles, this is not a foot race. Bill at only 100 and some change can punch through concrete walls, and Salome can dig through feet of solid concrete with her bare hands. The True blood vamps have comparable feats of strength and speed with flying and special powers for the two most powerful of them added to the mix and they all heal instantly, they only need to consume blood to increase the healing speed after they have taken sever damage from the Sun, silver or being deprived of blood, it operates normally without extreme conditions.

There are hundreds of vampires in True Blood too if we are counting fodder and they have a private army that even older vampires seem to fear. The Originals are only about 1000 years old with no indication that they get stronger as they age, any TB vampire older than Eric should be more than a match for them considering the oldest is well over 5000 years old with fae magic that also increases with age. The strength difference in vamps by age hasn't been gauged but Jessica was practically a baby vamp herself and was several times stronger than Steve Newlin, and she only lost to Tara because Tara was a MMA cage fighter in her human life and can actually fight off vampires stronger than herself for a time, so the strength difference between a vampire that is 1000 years old to even one that is 1010 years old would not be close. The blood of one, thousand year old fae (the Elder) made Russell more powerful than over a dozen younger fae with the youngest being in their early 100's, Warlow would be several times more powerful than the Elder that Russell drained when it comes to fae light.

The only reason there are not showings of the elder TB vamps killing others in droves is because TB vampires are not as stupid when they know they are facing an older vampire because that automatically means stronger, which is why Violet was running the womens prison based solely on her age, nobody there was stupid enough to go against an 800 year old vampire, not even MMA cage fighter Tara.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

So that is:

Hayley (Hybrid Badass

Eric has bullet time and can run from town to town too as well as fly at even faster speeds creating small sonic booms, Warlow, Russell, Salome, Godric and Billith are all many times more powerful than he is. Russell can over power a room full of vampires with varying ages ranging from 100 to well over 2000 years old and move at teleportation like speeds as well. The speed difference is not so great that it would be a major concern, especially in close range battles, this is not a foot race. Bill at only 100 and some change can punch through concrete walls, and Salome can dig through feet of solid concrete with her bare hands. The True blood vamps have comparable feats of strength and speed with flying and special powers for the two most powerful of them added to the mix and they all heal instantly, they only need to consume blood to increase the healing speed after they have taken sever damage from the Sun, silver or being deprived of blood, it operates normally without extreme conditions.

There are hundreds of vampires in True Blood too if we are counting fodder and they have a private army that even older vampires seem to fear. The Originals are only about 1000 years old with no indication that they get stronger as they age, any TB vampire older than Eric should be more than a match for them considering the oldest is well over 5000 years old with fae magic that also increases with age. The strength difference in vamps by age hasn't been gauged but Jessica was practically a baby vamp herself and was several times stronger than Steve Newlin, and she only lost to Tara because Tara was a MMA cage fighter in her human life and can actually fight off vampires stronger than herself for a time, so the strength difference between a vampire that is 1000 years old to even one that is 1010 years old would not be close. The blood of one, thousand year old fae (the Elder) made Russell more powerful than over a dozen younger fae with the youngest being in their early 100's, Warlow would be several times more powerful than the Elder that Russell drained when it comes to fae light.

The only reason there are not showings of the elder TB vamps killing others in droves is because TB vampires are not as stupid when they know they are facing an older vampire because that automatically means stronger, which is why Violet was running the womens prison based solely on her age, nobody there was stupid enough to go against an 800 year old vampire, not even MMA cage fighter Tara.

Have you never seen The Originals?

It is said throughout the series that The Originals do get stronger as they age.

Klaus age's 2x as fast. (Don't ask me why, it's something to do with his werewolf gene) so Klaus is twice as strong. (Also Klaus is 1114 years old, times that by 2. he is 2228 years old, technically.)

Also Klaus is the youngest (Biologicaly)

Finn is the oldest (1138)

Elijah (1136)

Kol (1127)

Rebekah (1114)

Klaus (1114)

Marcel (200+)

Also it is a theoretical that The Originals could team up with The Vampire Diaries. (Given past experiences(They hate each other, but they know each other)

So You then have

Klaus

Finn

Elijah

Kol

Rebekah

Marcel

Gia

Diego

Silus (Granted he isn't technically a vampire, however. He drinks blood to stay young.)

Elena

Stefan

Damon

Alaric (Used to be an Advanced Original(He was stronger than them all apart from Klaus who he was equal too)

Caroline

Lorenzo (A.K.A Enzo)

Vicki

Katerina. (538yrs old)

Not counting the countless (<<see what I did there?).

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@citizensentry said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@citizensentry said:

So that is:

Hayley (Hybrid Badass

Have you never seen The Originals?

It is said throughout the series that The Originals do get stronger as they age.

Klaus age's 2x as fast. (Don't ask me why, it's something to do with his werewolf gene) so Klaus is twice as strong. (Also Klaus is 1114 years old, times that by 2. he is 2228 years old, technically.)

Also Klaus is the youngest (Biologicaly)

Finn is the oldest (1138)

Elijah (1136)

Kol (1127)

Rebekah (1114)

Klaus (1114)

Marcel (200+)

Also it is a theoretical that The Originals could team up with The Vampire Diaries. (Given past experiences(They hate each other, but they know each other)

So You then have

Klaus

Finn

Elijah

Kol

Rebekah

Marcel

Gia

Diego

Silus (Granted he isn't technically a vampire, however. He drinks blood to stay young.)

Elena

Stefan

Damon

Alaric (Used to be an Advanced Original(He was stronger than them all apart from Klaus who he was equal too)

Caroline

Lorenzo (A.K.A Enzo)

Vicki

Katerina. (538yrs old)

Not counting the countless (<<see what I did there?).

Do you read posts previously addressed to you? I told you I just started watching it about month ago and asked you clarify if they grew stronger with age, since you didn't answer that question I was under the impression they didn't and even if they do they are thousands of years younger than the TB heavy hitters so it really shouldn't matter, and being hybrid does not double Klaus age only his strength and from what I have seen it's not beyond anything Eric can do or Bill for that matter since Bill alone while at about 176 years old with no Lilith blood was able to destroy a trailer and the surrounding area to make locals think a random twister touched down.

Blood of Lilith gives the powers Bill of the first Vampire created along with Adam and Eve by God according to the shows mythology, his strength is greater than any vampire, flight and he has telekinesis that allows him to manipulate blood and cause earth tremors.

Warlow -5542 years old with flight and comparable fae magic

Russell -at least 2850 years old with flight

Godric - over 2000 years old with flight

Salome - about 2000 years old.

Then we have...

Violet - 840 years old

Nan - 816 years old

Talbot - over 700 years old

The Magister - 546 years old

Roman - at least 535 years old

Queen Sophie-Anne - 525 years old with levitation (possibly flight)

Kibwe - 500 years old

Isabel - 457 years old

Nora -345 years old with flight

Stan - 300 years old

Dieter - 239 years old

Malcolm - 251

Rosalyn - around 200 years old

Chow - 149 years old

Pam - 143 years old with flight

and countless others including the vampire army controlled by the Authority. See what I did back?

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I'm late it's 2020 tho it doesn't matter I guess anyways I say if beast vampire Marcel and alaric enhance are included in this fight but they probably stop at billith and warlow there are to op.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KALADAR007

CW TO/TVD vampires clear. They have stats that are alien to the rest e.g indestructibility, Immortality, regeneration, superb striking, magical ressuscitation etc.

On a side note the assumption that Twilight Vampires are more durable than CW is based on unsupported speculation. What did Twilight Vampires ever TANK?

1)Edward and family were unfed for 2 months atbest and were complaining of weakness. Damon and Enzo whilst UNFED TANKED over 75 years in Augustine where they had their organs removed and where experimented on and guess what? They were on vervaine

2)Drowning kills Wolverine and Fenris. Stefan spent 5 months, Tristan 7 years TANKED drowning in the quarry and at the buttom of the ocean.

3)Damon wore metal spikes in neck, chest, stomach, waist, knee and were pulled with werewolve strength and he laughed it off.

4) Broken neck killed Zod and Loki but it puts them out for a minute at best. Even when broken with magic.

5) They are shot wooden bullet to head, chest multiple times like connor did damon and are fine.

6)Thor lost an Eye and Rocket gave him one. Damon lost both and regenerated them in 15 seconds.

7)Witches melt their brains with Magic, till they bleed from eyes, nose and mouth and they are fine.

※And guess what these are feats of Non-Original vampires and there are more.

➡They can't be more durable because they sparkle and their skin is diamond hard. Hammers break diamonds. Cheers

Emek12345pro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: there is no special thing about warlow last I checked he was killed like a nobody he could be staked,behaded, dismembered and the rest and also since he is a part vampire he can also be compelled

xbaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: they aren’t indestructible Gia put her hand through Elijah chest and wood knocks them out and they got killed by humans. Twilight vampires stronger and have better durability.