Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@gobstakid777 said:
" simply due to the fact that have endured farrrrrrr worse than than the Scoobies could even imagine "
XD 

what? what are you smoking? 
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By gobstakid777
@Sacred Trixter said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" simply due to the fact that have endured farrrrrrr worse than than the Scoobies could even imagine "
XD  what? what are you smoking?  "
I am smoking copious amounts of Kush, good sir
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sacred Trixter

buffy destroys angel 

spike beats conner 

if faith doesnt have the slayer scythe then she loses..if she does..she might be able to pull out a win..seeing as The slayer scythe was created to kill full powered Old Ones....and Illyeria is a depowered old one. 

gunn beats xander 

willow vs lorne? Like seriously...you edited the post from the previous illyeria vs willow....with willow powers at before she met tera.. meaning she struggles to levitate pencils....to full powered willow...the willow who not even at her strongest could destroy the world vs the guy who has no fighting skills...no magical abilities and over all the most usless member of team angel.....brilliant 

giles vs wesley...hmmm. The only real debate here. Giles and wesley both prove themselves in battle. They both have magic knowledge. But Im going to go with giles for sheer experience...plus hes not dead

Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Sacred Trixter said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
I am smoking copious amounts of Kush, good sir "
you would have to be to make that statement...also sharing is caring
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illyria is not full powered anymore.

I don't think she was ever since she came back. She was making numerous comments about how she felt limited in Fred's body even before her nerfing.

"There's not enough room for me to open my jaws!" She said in frustration, as well as other comments.

About the Scythe. What i heard was that it was used to kill the last full-blooded demon on earth. Does that necessarily equate to an old one? The mayor, after he ascended, was no old one, but he was a full blooded demon.

The Scythe does change things quite a bit though. What kind of evidence do we have on Caleb's durability?

Was it greater than the Beast of the Apocalypse? I don't really remember Caleb ever getting hit with a weapon. What i am getting at here is, what have we really seen the Scythe used on? What level of durability has it defeated? Killed some vampires, Killed Caleb. Does that mean it could take out other big tanks in Buffy-verse?

Don't know if it could...

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By gobstakid777
@Sacred Trixter said:

" @gobstakid777 said:

" @Sacred Trixter said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
you would have to be to make that statement...also sharing is caring "
that it is, my cheeb-smoking friend, and when the opportune time comes, I will gladly share my bud with you.

But in all seriousness.........idk. Buffy would definitely kill Angel, but  Gunn would definitely be whooping Xander's ass, and Wesley (and since Illyria is here, this is going to be Grieving, Ultra-Badass Wesley) has a good chance of killing Giles. Lorne has absolutely no fighting skills whatsoever, so he is going to die. When it comes down to Willow vs Illyria......It depends on if Illyria is depowered or not. Either way, since the OP didn't state Dark Willow or not, I think Illyria (in either state) is going to kill her. If Connor doesn't defeat Faith, then Illyria definitely will.  Spike will probably be killed by by Connor or Illyria also. Illyria also has some chance of killing Buffy. Buffy, Spike, or Faith will end up taking care of Wesley and Gunn. Connor will probably die at the hands of Buffy. Really, I don't see anyone taking Illyria down (Hamilton was powerful as hell, at a level none of the combatants could hope to be). This might lead to a technical win for team Angel, but it will be a Pyhrric victory indeed
Sacred Trixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sacred Trixter
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Sacred Trixter said:

" @gobstakid777 said:

" @Sacred Trixter said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
that it is, my cheeb-smoking friend, and when the opportune time comes, I will gladly share my bud with you. But in all seriousness.........idk. Buffy would definitely kill Angel, but  Gunn would definitely be whooping Xander's ass, and Wesley (and since Illyria is here, this is going to be Grieving, Ultra-Badass Wesley) has a good chance of killing Giles. Lorne has absolutely no fighting skills whatsoever, so he is going to die. When it comes down to Willow vs Illyria......It depends on if Illyria is depowered or not. Either way, since the OP didn't state Dark Willow or not, I think Illyria (in either state) is going to kill her. If Connor doesn't defeat Faith, then Illyria definitely will.  Spike will probably be killed by by Connor or Illyria also. Illyria also has some chance of killing Buffy. Buffy, Spike, or Faith will end up taking care of Wesley and Gunn. Connor will probably die at the hands of Buffy. Really, I don't see anyone taking Illyria down (Hamilton was powerful as hell, at a level none of the combatants could hope to be). This might lead to a technical win for team Angel, but it will be a Pyhrric victory indeed "
wesley cant beat giles. Wesley is giles with out the experience. 

willow teleports depowered ilyyeria into space....willow rapes full powered illyerias mind like george did..either way willow wins. 

Conner couldnt beat faith when faith wasnt even trying. 

Again.....conner couldnt beat faith when faith wasnt even trying...he certainly cant beat spike..who is the only person in history to kill 2 slayers...and someone who can give buffy trouble. 

willow at not even her strongest could destroy the planet...transmute banish people to different dimensions..and Hurt depowered gods who were only hurt before by obejcts created and wielded by gods...and hurt Full powered Gods with just a scream...now she heals from any injury has the power to kill demi gods...and she can even drain energy...even Life force from beings around her...so no..willow stomps. Team buffy has this in the bag
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By randumo24

I'd say the angel team, though I'd switch faith and spike because spike would be on buffy's side & Faith would be on Angel's side.  
Buffy & Angel is a pretty even fight as they have both gotten the better of each other at one point. Faith would beat spike, Illyria at full power would beat Willow.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good point. 

faith really is more of an angel sider.  

I think Wesley vs Giles is a good match-up. Wesley at the end of Angel, not early Wesley. They are similar in a lot of ways, but i think Wesley is the more ruthless. He's also got the age advantage. Also, remember that it is Wesley himself often in the middle of the fights in Angel. Giles has a bad-ass slayer to do most of the heavy lifting, but in Angel, more than a few cases were solved by people other than Angel. Wes and Gunn both did their share of hands-on demon slaying. I would say they might actually have more combat experience than Giles.

People are making a little too much out of willow. She is a powerful wikka, the most powerful in the western hemisphere, but Anya was more powerful, just restrained by needing wishes. (like a genie).  

D'Hoffran, come to think of it, might be the most powerful character in buffy-verse that we have seen on screen. D'Hoffran the genie pimp. 

Sorry, side-tracked. 

Willow was still not able to teleport at will as dark willow and Anya out-traveled her using teleportation. 

De-powered Illyria is still more than a match for Willow.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By pmnsquish

illyria solo's if she is not powerd down and is she stuck in a human form because if she isn't no one takes her down and your buffy team to even give illyria any trouble should have been buffy, glorificus, faith, spike, adam and anya(as a vengance demon)

Avatar image for the_diamond_sea
The Diamond Sea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The Diamond Sea

1. Buffys scythe was specifically made to kill old ones....illyria is an old one...do the math 

2. willow can heal from any injury..and it was stated by Gods that she could bring herself back from any death as long as its mystical related 

3. willow when she was not even a fraction of what she is now...was sending people into other dimensions and transmuting rooms full of people with a thought...and then when she wasnt even half of what she is now she could destroy the planet....and now she she has Gods fighting over who gets to train her.....the only person who solos here is willow

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Buffy, gang  
v.s 
 angel gang 
everone is bloodlusted 
buffy does not have her axe that gives her power

buffy               Angel
spike             Conner        
faith                

Illyria     

xander          Gunn
willow           lorne
giles            wesley     

The Diamond Sea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The Diamond Sea
@The Diamond Sea said:
" 1. Buffys scythe was specifically made to kill old ones....illyria is an old one...do the math  2. willow can heal from any injury..and it was stated by Gods that she could bring herself back from any death as long as its mystical related   3. willow when she was not even a fraction of what she is now...was sending people into other dimensions and transmuting rooms full of people with a thought...and then when she wasnt even half of what she is now she could destroy the planet....and now she she has Gods fighting over who gets to train her.....the only person who solos here is willow "
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They never said that in the tv show. You are probably referring to the part right after Tara was shot and she summoned a mystical being and commanded that it bring her back. it said it couldnt because it wasnt like the last time she brought somebody back, when it was a mystical death. This time it was a "natural" death so it wouldnt work. WIllow got mad and attacked the god through the portal. Perhaps it said she could come back from the dead at any time she wanted in the comics, but that never happened in the show. 

And stakes are made to kill vampires, yet many vampires have fought people with stakes and lived.
The Diamond Sea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Diamond Sea
@Fortified_Hooligan said:

" They never said that in the tv show. You are probably referring to the part right after Tara was shot and she summoned a mystical being and commanded that it bring her back. it said it couldnt because it wasnt like the last time she brought somebody back, when it was a mystical death. This time it was a "natural" death so it wouldnt work. WIllow got mad and attacked the god through the portal. Perhaps it said she could come back from the dead at any time she wanted in the comics, but that never happened in the show.  And stakes are made to kill vampires, yet many vampires have fought people with stakes and lived. "

No im referring to when th 6 or 7 gods who were with WIllow stated she can bring herself back to life as long as its because of a mystical death. as stated  in the season 8 comics. 

this jibber jabber about stakes.......i have no idea what you're even trying to get at with that.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, i didn't follow the comics.

You were talking about how the scythe was made to kill old-ones. I don't exactly remember it being stated that way. I remember it being made to kill full blooded demons (like the mayor after his transformation). Maybe it could kill old ones too, but i don't think of that as a slam dunk. Unless there is clarification in the comics.

The point being, just because someone has a weapon meant for a specific purpose, as in stakes are meant for killing vampires, the scythe is meant for killing demons, doesnt mean having that weapon on-site is a sure fire victory.

There are tons of fights where the battle starts, then next thing you know, someone hits a wall and drops their weapon and it is basically forgotten about.

The Diamond Sea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The Diamond Sea

Uhmmm well you need to go back and watch end of days because it specifically stated that it was made to kill the last old ones who were still on earth...from the words of the person who made the scythe. 

sir you're babbling 

scythe was made to kill olds ones.....the end.....wood to the heart kills vampires...the end....you come up with scenarios which is basically fanfic doesnt change facts..just sayin

pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pmnsquish
@Sacred Trixter said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Sacred Trixter said:

" @gobstakid777 said:

" @Sacred Trixter said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
that it is, my cheeb-smoking friend, and when the opportune time comes, I will gladly share my bud with you. But in all seriousness.........idk. Buffy would definitely kill Angel, but  Gunn would definitely be whooping Xander's ass, and Wesley (and since Illyria is here, this is going to be Grieving, Ultra-Badass Wesley) has a good chance of killing Giles. Lorne has absolutely no fighting skills whatsoever, so he is going to die. When it comes down to Willow vs Illyria......It depends on if Illyria is depowered or not. Either way, since the OP didn't state Dark Willow or not, I think Illyria (in either state) is going to kill her. If Connor doesn't defeat Faith, then Illyria definitely will.  Spike will probably be killed by by Connor or Illyria also. Illyria also has some chance of killing Buffy. Buffy, Spike, or Faith will end up taking care of Wesley and Gunn. Connor will probably die at the hands of Buffy. Really, I don't see anyone taking Illyria down (Hamilton was powerful as hell, at a level none of the combatants could hope to be). This might lead to a technical win for team Angel, but it will be a Pyhrric victory indeed "
wesley cant beat giles. Wesley is giles with out the experience.  willow teleports depowered ilyyeria into space....willow rapes full powered illyerias mind like george did..either way willow wins.  Conner couldnt beat faith when faith wasnt even trying.  Again.....conner couldnt beat faith when faith wasnt even trying...he certainly cant beat spike..who is the only person in history to kill 2 slayers...and someone who can give buffy trouble.  willow at not even her strongest could destroy the planet...transmute banish people to different dimensions..and Hurt depowered gods who were only hurt before by obejcts created and wielded by gods...and hurt Full powered Gods with just a scream...now she heals from any injury has the power to kill demi gods...and she can even drain energy...even Life force from beings around her...so no..willow stomps. Team buffy has this in the bag "
woah okay so what dark willow versus fully powerd illyria it really depends if you are talking about the fuuly powered illyria who was capable of ending all time and space where dark willow was going to try and end the world and got stopped by xander and partially giles i dont see that happening and when illyria was in fred's body before they zapped her i am pretty sure she would take dark willow because illyria im pretty sure also stated that she used mystical forces and illyria could open a portal to a hell dimension stop time and before willow could do anything about that illyria could hrow her in there but is willow capable of manipulating time because she wouldnt be able to do anything when illyria stops time and im pretty sure willow wouldnt be able to teleport illyria anywhere because anya stated that willow wasnt able to teleport
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By pcbh168

I think the Buffy gang would win. Illyria is their biggest problem, but I think Willow could take her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Buffy , gang  
v.s 
 angel gang 
everone is bloodlusted 
buffy does not have her axe that gives her power

buffy               Angel
spike             Conner        
faith                  Illyria             
xander          Gunn
willow           lorne
giles            wesley     

This is actually tougher than I'd thought it would be...hmmm, since Willow is at pre Tara powers, which is basically Season Four and lower, she's not really that much of a threat...neither is Xander, or Lorne, or Gunn so it's basically 

Buffy, Spike, Faith and Giles vs Angel, Conner, Illyria, Wesley 

Buffy dusts Angel 
Spike kills Connor 
Illyria beats Faith after a pretty good rumble 
Wesley beats Giles after a good fight assuming both of them are at full magically power. 

So then its Buffy and Spike vs Illyria and Wesley....giving it to Buffy and Spike
job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By job2
@The Stegman: Wesley cant take Giles. Magically or in a fight.