Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@The Stegman: do you not understand how much of a stomp this is for team 1? Bonnie can light candles with her mind...willow can make demons spontaneously combust. Willow with a flick of her wrist can reality warp. In season 6 before she turned dark amy said that willows power effected entire dimensions. 

Buffy would punch a hole in damon's face
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@i_bomb_atomically: well i thought it would be a fairer match, Bonnie can cause any living creature to have an aneurysm just by looking at them and damon is faster/stronger than any vampire in the  buffyverse
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@The Stegman said:
" @i_bomb_atomically: well i thought it would be a fairer match, Bonnie can cause any living creature to have an aneurysm just by looking at them and damon is faster/stronger than any vampire in the  buffyverse "
And willow can cause anyone she looks at to turn into a cat. 

thats how fast spike is..and buffys faster
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@i_bomb_atomically: yeah i do agree that willow could beat bonnie, but i think Damon would give Buffy a run for her money, she has been shown being bested by vampires on occassion, and the buffyverse vampires are weaker than the vd-verse i'm not using the comic versions of the buffy cast seeing as how they ALL have like power boosts cause we all know spike was no where near that fast in the tv show
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@The Stegman:
Damon would give buffy a run for her money because he would run away from her knowing he was going to die. Buffy has been bested by who...the master...someone who was more powerful...oh she killed him....what about dracula...beat the crap out him twice. The only vampire that gave buffy trouble was the uber vampire....who she still killed. Buffy vampires rip apart steel, can jump hundreds of meters into the air, can take a fall from  asky scrapper without being knocked out, can run like a blur, and have reflexes that allow them to dodge bullets. So no. There were no power boost...know we alll dont know that.. because angel and Penn were seen moving that fast in multiple episodes of angel. And for the record, Buffy and angel comics were created and written by joss whedon creator of buffy and angel tv shows
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@i_bomb_atomically: yes the master, who is physically powerful yes, but quite slow, that vampire that kicked her through a tombstone in "Seeing Red" the vampire that stabbed her in her stomach with her own stake in "fool for love" 
Damon can move faster than most humans can even see as opposed to the weaker buffyverse vampires who can be killed by humans, damon maybe slightly weaker than buffy, but he's faster and can leap just as high as she can
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@The Stegman said:

" @i_bomb_atomically: yes the master, who is physically powerful yes, but quite slow, that vampire that kicked her through a tombstone in "Seeing Red" the vampire that stabbed her in her stomach with her own stake in "fool for love" 

Damon can move faster than most humans can even see as opposed to the weaker buffyverse vampires who can be killed by humans, damon maybe slightly weaker than buffy, but he's faster and can leap just as high as she can
"
The master isnt slow..hes too old to be slow.  Seeing red she was shot and was in the hopsital..care to try again? Fool for love she sat their and beat the crap out of a vampire and toyed with it and got caught off guard. How this comes close to meaning that buffyverse vamps are inferor to vampires in VD..is ?? The fact that wood period poisons vamps..they can be killed by blows the head...the cant cross water....etc etc etc = VD are crap.

you want to see these so called normal people trying to fight a vampire check out oz willow and xander in the first minute of the episode anne...and watch 3 people against 1 vamp fail horribly. Yes opposed to weaker buffy verse vamps....older vamps such a dracula, spike, penn, and angel dont have that problem now do they? Damon isn't slightly weaker than buffy...hes nowhere near buffy in strength. Hes nowhere near the common vampire in strength. Hes not faster..he cant leap as high as she can. Damon gets stomped out. The end

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Renee

Damon and his sexiness gets slayed and Bonbon dies. Willow is a lot more experienced and smarter than Bonnie.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Belladonna

omg vampire Diaries !!!<3 I love you for making this thread :D.

But team Buffy wins. ;]
MajorasClan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but there are a few idiots in here I mean "Bonnie can light candles with her mind" she has raised the dead, frozen people in time, overpowered an original (much stronger than anything in Buffyvers), and let's forget she created a brand new dimension, went toe to toe with the devil and that's not even the most powerful she has been, in s2 I believe it was she absorbed the power of 100 witches and had insane strength. Yes Willow is strong but not that strong. And Damon beats Duffy main reason being his quick thinking reflexes speed and mad strength, tvd vampires > Buffy vampires

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majorasclan: bonnie created on pocket dimension .willow can take on gods that rule entire dimensions that can cripple reality with just thier presence and she has move mountains . And restored magic to earth and battle a worlock across the multiverse . She has literally transmute gods . Hell shes cant be killed by mystical forces and easily regenerate from mortal wounds like being stabbed in the brain. And fast enough to keep up with godspeed and react to point blank explsions. She alters reality with a flick of a wrist and abosorbs magic bonnie is not winning.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KALADAR007

Damon beats/Kills buffy and Bonnie breaks the Willow'a neck. No doubt.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: don't worry buffy won't need to whoop Damon's ass which she would willow will just easily erase bonnie and him from existence them wipeout tvd universe. And really break her neck willow has had an entire building dropped on her in season six and a axe in the back and still didn't die . While bonnie has been knocked out by less. Ur really desperate to prove tvdverse is strong with ur headcanon.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as we can use Dark Willow then Willow can solo everone here.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KALADAR007

@callagassi72 said:

@kaladar007: don't worry buffy won't need to whoop Damon's ass

※Damon will put her out of her misery. He is not going to do a cat fight with her like Glory does. He will slaughter her with joy in his heart.

No Caption Provided

※Buffy is no match for him in anyway include slaying others. He toss her with a palm strike, punch her, rip her heart out and slap her head off:

No Caption Provided

※Dude is very brutal and so strong anything in his hand is a projectile. Here is beheads an older vampire with plastic:

No Caption Provided

※He is so strong he tossed a flyer so hard it beheaded and cut into a mettalic cast. He is already lecturing buffy verse and on what is called striking power:

No Caption Provided

※Easiky rips out a door of a truck gets shot multiple times(6) to no avail and still had strength to face a supernatural hunter:

No Caption Provided

※With a strike Buffy's body is tossed away while Damon dunks her head:

No Caption Provided

※Damon is so fast that he can use his speed to get out of a situation even the flash can't. He was bullrushed and blitzed by Stefan and while in mid-air vanished with the Stefan's ring. Stefan crashed on the floor:

No Caption Provided

Whereas the Flash could not escape the grasp of Parademons in mid-air and Diana had to save him:

No Caption Provided

※With such speed Buffy verse can't even tag him. He will Buffy like he does faster opponents like Stefan, Kai and knock her coconut head off:

No Caption Provided

※Damon is fast and strong to catch bullets and other projectiles fired by speedsters on the draw and with the element of surprise:

No Caption Provided

※Damon is fast enough to outrun a claymore explosion triggered by a supernatural hunter:

No Caption Provided

※Even in the fighting ring, he combines skill with brutality:

No Caption Provided

※Damon employing scissors to bring the alpha of a wolf pack. He was saved by Jules who shot Damon:

No Caption Provided

※Even in mid-air he will rip Buffy's heart causing her to flip:

No Caption Provided

※Damon tier is strong enough to crash cars by literally standing on the high way:

No Caption Provided

※Damon is so strong enough to lift it to the side of the road:

No Caption Provided

Especially as newborns can lift and pull over 2 tons of cave rock effortlessly:

No Caption Provided

※Damon using the element of surprise and battle tactics took out Kol an Original:

No Caption Provided

※Damon is way more durable despite been weakened by vervain and without any means of sustenance he endured Augustine where he and Enzo had their internals removed for over 75 years amongst other bodily and torture in order to become patient Augustine Vampire-Vampire who hunts and feed on other vampires. He didn't just wake up and became a vampire slayer.

※Even as a slayer Buffy can't keep up. Damon partook in the killing a thousand vampires that escaped the phoenix stone in 2 days. Asides trophies destroyed I present trophies displayed:

No Caption Provided

※Damon weakened by vervain and wears a necklace, waistband, hand and leg bands of iron spikes, pulled by werewolf strength

No Caption Provided

And shrugs it off:

No Caption Provided

※Damon surviving a decapitation attempt by Rayna Cruz without a scratch:

No Caption Provided

※In addition to the above, Damon has survived broken necks, drowning, brain destruction etc He had both eyes torn off their sockets and his body repaired them even Thor had Rocket give him one:

No Caption Provided

Damon is now Immortal, has telepathy, Dream manipulation and control. Buffy has no chance at all

which she would willow will just easily erase bonnie and him from existence them wipeout tvd universe.

※Tales by moonlight.

And really break her neck willow has had an entire building dropped on her in season six and a axe in the back and still didn't die.

※Kyrptonians and Asgardians have taken worse yet it kills them. Bonnie breaks her neck, fries her brains or stops her heart all killing her.

While bonnie has been knocked out by less.

※Actually regular witches are even more durable than the Willow. Can I see the building they dropped on her onscreen? While we wait:

1)The body of Vincent grifith tanked an explosion that destroyed a mansion

No Caption Provided

※The body of Vincent Griffith took multiple arrows shots from Jackson. He also took a projectile thrust from Klaus and with more added pressure:

No Caption Provided

※Even Bonnie herself has self healed from a vampire attack to her neck:

No Caption Provided

Ur really desperate to prove tvdverse is strong with ur headcanon

※Firstly, Tvd crushes and Damon obliterates Buffy on all fours. No doubt about that. With some of the feats adduced some viners will see clearly.

※Secondly, you are the desperate one here and that's you tag me or anyone who says Tvd wins as a careful perusal of thread reveals.

※Yeah based on the reality you operate from the Gif's and onscreen feats I now provide are headcanon to you and that is fine by me. Of recent a user had this to say of you:

No Caption Provided

CAm08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the fact that u wanna compare tvd characters to flash which is bonkers is why me nor anyone wishes to debate u cause it would be like debating a Christian flat-earther on how science works.How Fast is the Flash in Justice League? - YouTubeHow Fast is the DCEU Superman? - YouTube if ur warped biased head can still continue there is no point u ur purposely being a troll or willfully blind and dumb

No Caption Provided

the fact that buffy takes hits from this

Durability

General blunt force

Energy damage

Environment-damaging trauma

Piercing damage

the fact that she could soak up all that damage show tvd vamps aint doing shit to her and its all canon so get over it. and damons moves aint nothing for angel or any buffyvamp

Crushes a handgun with his grip.Tears a man's heart from his body with his bare hands.

Throws a dagger with enough force it plunges a demon through multiple chairs that break off.

Bisects a demon warrior in bullet-resistant armor with a single sword swing.

Punches through a demon's chest.

Throws a demon into a wall, cracking the wall upon impact.

Throws Darla into a set of metal doors, knocking them off their hinges and visibly denting one.

s

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if damon blitzes then he wins, otherwise willow solos

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KALADAR007

OP clearly stated onscreen versions but some persons will be adducing comics feats in support with some reference link that won't work as usual. Lol at the desperation and delusion.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KALADAR007

@cam08 said:

the fact that u wanna compare tvd characters to flash which is bonkers is why me nor anyone wishes to debate u cause it would be like debating a Christian flat-earther on how science works.How Fast is the Flash in Justice League? - YouTubeHow Fast is the DCEU Superman? - YouTube if ur warped biased head can still continue there is no point u ur purposely being a troll or willfully blind and dumb

※I did not say Damon is faster than Flash. I showed how Damon used his speed to evade a much stronger and faster opponent(Stefan) than Flash could with two parademons (SEE GIF). It is a combat speed feat not a race feat. Not to mention that in the process he also took Stefan's daylight ring without Stefan perceiving it. Buffy is in trouble

※Goodluck using comics feats for Buffy as usual when OP clearly reffered to onscreen versions. Why? Cause the feats of the onscreen version isn't a match for Damon's.

Have a good day Sir.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but there are a few idiots in here I mean "Bonnie can light candles with her mind" she has raised the dead, frozen people in time, overpowered an original (much stronger than anything in Buffyvers), and let's forget she created a brand new dimension, went toe to toe with the devil and that's not even the most powerful she has been, in s2 I believe it was she absorbed the power of 100 witches and had insane strength. Yes Willow is strong but not that strong. And Damon beats Duffy main reason being his quick thinking reflexes speed and mad strength, tvd vampires > Buffy vampires

Two years after and I have to say that I agree totally with you. I have provided onscreen feats to substantiate most of what you said. People's eyes will be open soon.

CAm08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: willow ripped buffy soul from heaven with her own power and actually froze time bonnie never did that

and willow has actually hurt real gods. arcadius is just a psychic with a pocket dimenison. bonnie was actually losing to him until Stefan ended him. whereas willow hurt gods and takes on being that have conquered real actual universes that are older than time.Willow vs Cordelia - Angel sᴅ - YouTube she banished a telepathic attack with easy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (S6E20) : RTvideos (reddit.com) willow hurt a god with her scream.

The Most Powerful GIF by skulldi | Gfycat anya is over a thousand yrs old and can alter time space and reality and she is not exaggerating in season 3 the wish she rewrote reality creating a whole new universe with easy.

a Jenkins | Buffyverse Wiki | Fandom

buffy.fandom.com › wiki › Anya_Jenkins3:07

Powers and abilities. You wish it ...

at a beginners lvl shes pull people across universes and timelines Buffy the Vampire Slayer (S3E16) : RTvideos (redd.it)

Magical Sense

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Mind & Behavior Manipulation

Teleportation

Portal Creation

Flight

Energy Manipulation

Energy Absorption

Energy Transference

Energy Attacks

Energy Barriers

Energy Constructs

Other

Pyrokinesis

Electrokinesis

Astral Projection

Plant Manipulation

Conjuring

Transformation & Glamours

Healing

Stunning

Locating

Power Granting

Technology Manipulation

Soul Manipulation

Miscellaneous

CAm08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everything willow does she does on her own power where as bonnie needs ancestors and expression to bring jeremy back which killed her willow channeled loads of dark energyies and ripped buffy soul from actual heaven i watch the epsiode bargain season 6.

willow even goes on to restoring magic to the world with her own magic. and has literally moved from planet buster to being able to collapse all realities she is on the level and comic book dr strange both tv and comics which are canon. moved fast enough to stop a point-blank explosion actually freezing time.

In season 3 episode zeppo willow on her own as a beginner closed the Hellmouth and prevented an apocalypse season 4 she became a reality warper. with my will be done spell. bonnie needs help from spirits and other witches.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KALADAR007

@cam08 said:

@kaladar007: willow ripped buffy soul from heaven with her own power and actually froze time bonnie never did that

and willow has actually hurt real gods. arcadius is just a psychic with a pocket dimenison. bonnie was actually losing to him until Stefan ended him. whereas willow hurt gods and takes on being that have conquered real actual universes that are older than time.Willow vs Cordelia - Angel sᴅ - YouTube she banished a telepathic attack with easy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (S6E20) : RTvideos (reddit.com) willow hurt a god with her scream.

The Most Powerful GIF by skulldi | Gfycat anya is over a thousand yrs old and can alter time space and reality and she is not exaggerating in season 3 the wish she rewrote reality creating a whole new universe with easy.

a Jenkins | Buffyverse Wiki | Fandom

buffy.fandom.com › wiki › Anya_Jenkins3:07

Powers and abilities. You wish it ...

at a beginners lvl shes pull people across universes and timelines Buffy the Vampire Slayer (S3E16) : RTvideos (redd.it)

Magical Sense

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Mind & Behavior Manipulation

Teleportation

Portal Creation

Flight

Energy Manipulation

Energy Absorption

Energy Transference

Energy Attacks

Energy Barriers

Energy Constructs

Other

Pyrokinesis

Electrokinesis

Astral Projection

Plant Manipulation

Conjuring

Transformation & Glamours

Healing

Stunning

Locating

Power Granting

Technology Manipulation

Soul Manipulation

Miscellaneous

※Over 80 percent of the feats are comic versions. OP clearly stated Season 6 which atbest extends to all onscreen versions. Gather her onscreen feats and bring it to me so Bonnie could trash it.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam08 said:

everything willow does she does on her own power where as bonnie needs ancestors and expression to bring jeremy back which killed her willow channeled loads of dark energyies and ripped buffy soul from actual heaven i watch the epsiode bargain season 6.

willow even goes on to restoring magic to the world with her own magic. and has literally moved from planet buster to being able to collapse all realities she is on the level and comic book dr strange both tv and comics which are canon. moved fast enough to stop a point-blank explosion actually freezing time.

In season 3 episode zeppo willow on her own as a beginner closed the Hellmouth and prevented an apocalypse season 4 she became a reality warper. with my will be done spell. bonnie needs help from spirits and other witches.

※I want to see onscreen feats

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

if damon blitzes then he wins, otherwise willow solos

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat: he wouldn't be able to as the shown in season 6 willow easily reacts to an explosions in the face by freezing it in time and turning it into glass. Plus buffy has literal reactions speed to dodge bullets even lightning eg season 3 fighting gwendolyn post and season 4 fighting adam and the initiative.

wiccawillow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007:

You're just plain biased and you know it.. no creature and/or being from tvd can mess with buffy and willow. You should watch the series and read some comics... damon isn't a god so don't try to make him one. You be throwing entire feats when they are needless because he is just a normal vampire.

wiccawillow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: Bonnie Bennett does not touch Willow Rosenberg. Not in any universe.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon would rip Buffy and Willow's hearts out before Bonnie would need to lift a finger.

slayerstribrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Lol the same Damon that couldn’t even beat Rayna or Stefan on bunny diet? And Bonnie isn’t doing anything, Bonnie has no reaction feats at all, she got blitzed by Damon, Klaus, Enzo, Lily, Heretics so many times and keeps losing her magic, Damon IS NOT stronger than Buffy, Buffy can bend metal and metal bars which oh well took Damon and Enzo years when they were in the Augestine experiment LMAO, Buffy can flip cars and lift heavy objects and solo multiple vampires at once, Willow would be too much for Damon and Bonnie, Buffy & Willow win easily.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KALADAR007
@wiccawillow said:

@kaladar007:

You're just plain biased and you know it.

*You tag me after two years for this?
*Don’t you and your alternate accounts rest qua Charliesbadblood, Cam01 and it appears you have new ones? Must you force people to support weak Buffy verse 😂? it is not by force. You should by now know I won’t yield to such.

*Anyone that says anything other than Buffy verse you guys begin to tag and troll. So bad you even personally attack viners who don’t agree with you 🤣.

*You should check yourself for bias.

no creature and/or being from tvd can mess with buffy and willow.

*🤣. You are just deceiving yourselves. There is no way a snail would defeat an Elephant.

You should watch the series and read some comics...

*I have not read the comics and have never joined issues on them. I watched the series to an extent a long time ago and from what I can tell they are no match for TO/TVD.

damon isn't a god so don't try to make him one.

*Damon would destroy Buffy in combat no questions and can kill willow before she does anything. Bonnie is God-Tier on the other hand and stomps Buffy verse.

You be throwing entire feats when they are needless because he is just a normal vampire.

*He is not a normal vampire. Dude is an Augustin Vampire and eats other vampires. He has slaughtered thousands of vampires in matter of days. Feats onscreen are needed to proof facts, not headcanons or delusions.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: Bonnie Bennett does not touch Willow Rosenberg. Not in any universe.

By feats onscreen Bonnie obliterates her anywhere the fight takes place mentally, physically and spiritually.

TKWitch666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the comments saying Bonnie and Damon solo TVD 😂. Like be serious right now… nobody from TVD is touching Buffyverse. Y’all overhype TVD characters way too much when they ain’t even that impressive. They’re impressive for their universe, but compared to other universes… they are weak. Especially against Buffyverse which has gods, demons, angels, Old Ones, etc in the verse.

Witches in Buffyverse literally reality warp with their spells. Even Amy who was a weaker witch than Willow had enough power to cast a love spell that affected the entirety of Sunnydale and had enough power to transmute humans into something else. Witches in Buffy casually create new dimensions, kill vampires and demons, plus warp reality with their magic. Something that TVD witches never accomplished and never will.

And Buffy easily solos any TVD vampire that’s not an Original. She kills vampires that are way stronger than her on a daily basis. So Damon is basically child’s play to her. Which btw, Damon got easily taken by Rayana Cruz - TVD’s Buffy. He’s also been taken down by vamp hunters who are normal humans so what is he doing to Buffy?

I don’t know why people try and act like TVDU is such a powerful universe and try to compare it with other more powerful universes like Marvel, Harry Potter, and DC for example. It’s like trying to compare My Little Pony to Dragon Ball.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tvd vampires scale around small to possibly large building level which should be the tribrid and beast vampires while the witches in tvd at there peaks should be no higher then planetary at best which is bad compared to willow currently at her high end should be around universal to possibly mid multiversel so unfortunately willow alone should solo stomp the tvd verse even with God's like ken who should only be around planetary at his peak by statements if alot of people around the world believe his existence tho I might be wrong on that one overall buffy verse currently in the comics should scale high now anyways this is just my opinion on the matter ggs.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: tvdu have no large building level feats if u thinks them buffy and spike could destroy a city block by just having rough sex. Which actually shook the building and brought it down. Buffy has also kept up with gods who range from Ken's level to able to destroy mountains. And create universes. And she has taken on creature ranging from 60ft and bigger by ur logic buffy is basically city block . Cause tvdu has never even down anything building level. Especially hope

As for the witches in buffy Jonathan an amateur was able to perform spells to create a prison world one where time repeats itself and able to create the super star universe.

Willow is way powerful than him able to take on elder God's who's presence cripples reality.