Buffy vs the Bride/Black Mamba

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whoisme
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For those of you that don't know the bride, here is a video of what she can do. Right before this she speedblitzes four samurai, but I couldn't find a clip of it

She has trained with one of the greatest martial artists in the world. She can snatch someone's eye out of the socket in a fraction of an instant, broken through wood a couple of inches from her chest and learned the five point palm exploding heart technique, which explodes someones heart after she touches a series of pressure points and then they walk away five steps. Here's a video of it

Now I also thought I should show something for Buffy. This downplays her abilities a little, but I'll show you the video anyway.

Rules

No prep, both morals off, fighting in an alley.

Round 1

No weapons. A fist fight

Round 2

The Bride has her sword (which is unbreakable in this fight) and Buffy has her scythe.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

...Buffy. Stronger, better reflexes, better fighter.

Fighting a Hellmouth full of Ubervamps>>Fighting the Crazy 88s

Beating Angelus in a swordfight>>beating O-rin in a swordfight

Pummeling a god to the point she turns back to her human avatar>>killing Bill

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Buffy stomps.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Buffy does get hit in almost all of her fights. It would only take the Bride one strike to take out one of Buffy's eyes and a few seconds to explode her heart. I don't see how this is a stomp.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@whoisme: Buffy gets hit by people above the Bride's level. Vampires, demons, etc. I can't recall a human, even one with great physical prowess, like Riley, ever getting the better of her. In close quarters combat, I don't see the Bride landing any blows, however, One punch from Buffy will ko the Bride.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: The bride is much more skilled than Riley. Riley could never have taken on the crazy 88. The Bride is faster and more skilled than the average vampire, which do often get hits on Buffy. The Bride got hit with a mace in the chest and took a shot gun blast to the chest and was able to fight soon afterwards. One punch will do a lot of damage, but the Bride is fast enough to dodge or evade (as can be seen in the first video).

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Easternwind

@whoisme said:

@the_stegman: The bride is much more skilled than Riley. Riley could never have taken on the crazy 88. The Bride is faster and more skilled than the average vampire, which do often get hits on Buffy. The Bride got hit with a mace in the chest and took a shot gun blast to the chest and was able to fight soon afterwards. One punch will do a lot of damage, but the Bride is fast enough to dodge or evade (as can be seen in the first video).

I do think the bride is being under rated a BIT

She did blitz 4 Trained warriors and has other feats.

But Buffy still stomps.

I could see The bride landing some hits IF the fight went on, but it wont, She will get knocked out fast

I wont comment on Riley vs 88....

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy stomps

faster

stronger

more skilled

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Buffy

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: The shotgun was full of rocksalt iirc, so it was made to sting. I also don't think she was able to fight soon afterwards; she gets shot and then is put in the grave and it takes till next morning for her to get out and fight. While while the Bride is beyond average demon/vamp level: Spike, Angelus, and the Turok-Han aren't average vampires. Buffy even fought a group of the Turok. I think Buffy wins this, even if Bride has help.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

@whoisme said:

I do think the bride is being under rated a BIT

She did blitz 4 Trained warriors and has other feats.

But Buffy still stomps.

I could see The bride landing some hits IF the fight went on, but it wont, She will get knocked out fast

I wont comment on Riley vs 88....

I'm not underestimating the Bride, I know she's tough, but Buffy is just tougher.

Strength and skill wise she took blows from Glory (a being who leveled a building just by stomping on the floor and could break stone with her bare hands) she beat Caleb who alone took down an entire team of potential slayers, Spike, and Faith. She beat the Master who was known to be the oldest and most powerful vampire on the planet. She beat Angelus (who himself has a large wealth of feats), regularly beats Spike, took blows from Faith, stabbed her put her in a coma, has taken down a team of well trained demon hunters from the Initiative, etc, etc. I just don't see how a normal woman whose very good with a sword can beat her.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: What makes you think she will be knocked out quick? What are the speed feats of Buffy's punches and kicks? The Bride has caught and dodged throwing axes and evaded the swords of many samurai at once.

@juxtmako: My point was that the Bride is faster and more skilled than vampires who often hit Buffy, so the Bride should be able to hit her too. However, a strike from the Bride could take out an eye in a fraction of a second. In a few seconds the Bride could explode Buffy's heart. I can't remember when buffy has dealt with pain at the level of losing an eye. She could easily lose both eyes in this fight, in which case she has no way to continue

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By mickey-mouse

@whoisme: The Bride is more skilled. Buffy will just over power her, she's faster & stronger. She has speed blitzed groups of vamps and speed blitzed demons.

The Bride is not faster than Vamps. BTW...that's just silly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Buffy is fast enough to react to gun fire from multiple angels

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to Dodge Direct Gun Fire

No Caption Provided

Round 1

No weapons. A fist fight: Buffy Murder Stomps.

Round 2

Weapons: Buffy wins 10/10 but the Bride makes her earn every win

IDK people are saying Buffy is more skilled though, the Bride is clearly more skilled and has a lot more technique. Problem is at best the Bride is peak human(and I would have to be really hyping her....cause she is more like Olympic Medal Human). The Bride has never fought someone with super human strength and speed like Buffy. Buffy would drill her and mop the floor with her in H2H.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Strength and skill wise she took blows from Glory (a being who leveled a building just by stomping on the floor and could break stone with her bare hands) she beat Caleb who alone took down an entire team of potential slayers, Spike, and Faith.

I will freely admit that Buffy is stronger, but more skilled? The Bride has trained with one of the greatest martial artists in the world and has way more combat experience. Also, there is one very important factor that you are forgetting. Speed. What are the speed feats of blows from Buffy, because strength and skill don't matter if she can't touch her and Buffy can't block the Bride's attacks. The bride was able to speed blitz four gangster samurai.Has Buffy ever shown a speed feat that can compete?

I just don't see how a normal woman whose very good with a sword can beat her.

A normal woman who is good with a sword wouldn't be able to kill 88 gangster samurai. Through training she has surpassed the limits of a normal human.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: In the picture's where Buffy dodges gunfire it looks like they weren't going to hit her initially and then she jumps in the air and they still aren't hitting her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@whoisme said:

@the_stegman: Strength and skill wise she took blows from Glory (a being who leveled a building just by stomping on the floor and could break stone with her bare hands) she beat Caleb who alone took down an entire team of potential slayers, Spike, and Faith.

I will freely admit that Buffy is stronger, but more skilled? The Bride has trained with one of the greatest martial artists in the world and has way more combat experience. Also, there is one very important factor that you are forgetting. Speed. What are the speed feats of blows from Buffy, because strength and skill don't matter if she can't touch her and Buffy can't block the Bride's attacks. The bride was able to speed blitz four gangster samurai.Has Buffy ever shown a speed feat that can compete?

I just don't see how a normal woman whose very good with a sword can beat her.

A normal woman who is good with a sword wouldn't be able to kill 88 gangster samurai. Through training she has surpassed the limits of a normal human.

Let's face it, the Crazy 88 are fodder. Yes, they are gangsters but the only feats they have are losing to the Bride. Meanwhile Buffy has defeated others who actually have feats, Angel, Spike, Faith, The Master, Caleb, Glory. One could say that the 88 are skilled because they are in O-Rin's guard, but they still remain featless, and like I said, Buffy beat hordes of Ubervamps who have proven to be strong, fast and much tougher than average fodder vampires in the series.

As for skill, how does the Bride have more combat experience? Buffy has all the experience of every Slayer that's come before her, that's how she does all the martial arts she does. That generations of experience compared to a few months of training with a kung fu master.

And Buffy's fight with Faith to me is more impressive than any combat feat the Bride has

(starts at 2:10)

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@whoisme: I took it as her her dodging, even so...the other scan shows her clearly dodging direct gun fire. Also in the TV show vs Adam(Before she powers up into a super buffy, she is able to avoid Machine Gun fire from a Mini Gun).

Buffy is faster and of course I think you and I agree, clearly vastly stronger by a couple of tons. The Bride has 0 chance in H2H. I will admit she is clearly more skilled, but the strength difference is too huge of a gap, the Bride has no way to compensate and no feats to prove she can beat someone who has skill, speed, and super-strength.

Buffy Knocked back several Uber Vamps with one swing of her Weapon at the end of Season 7

No Caption Provided

By the way that's after she had been stabbed....

No Caption Provided

Strength Gap is way too big, doesn't help that Buffy is faster either.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Yes, they are gangsters but the only feats they have are losing to the Bride

I agree that for the most part they featless. However, they seemed as fast or faster than the average vampires the Buffy fights and they seemed to know how to use their weapons. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the Bride hadn't killed 88 of them with little or no damage to herself.

As for skill, how does the Bride have more combat experience? Buffy has all the experience of every Slayer that's come before her, that's how she does all the martial arts she does. That generations of experience compared to a few months of training with a kung fu master.

This is true

And Buffy's fight with Faith to me is more impressive than any combat feat the Bride has

I don't see why the Bride couldn't counter or evade the majority of Buffy's attacks. The Bride was able to speed blitz four samurai, who, as I have said, only seem to be fast and know how to use their weapons.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I took it as her her dodging, even so...the other scan shows her clearly dodging direct gun fire. Also in the TV show vs Adam(Before she powers up into a super buffy, she is able to avoid Machine Gun fire from a Mini Gun).

Even so, I don't think that are any speed feats of Buffy punching, kicking or using a weapon that match the Bride. Even if Buffy is faster in one regard, that doesn't mean that she's faster in another.

Buffy has easily been hit with blows slower than the bride plucking out someone's eye. I don't see why the Bride couldn't do that.

Strength Gap is way too big, doesn't help that Buffy is faster either.

The Bride has tanked blows from Gogo's mace, which could easily shatter tables. The Bride would recover from a punch from Buffy pretty easily.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: Ummm what? You would have to ignore comic showings, and have to ignore the scans I just posted. I just showed her seemingly hitting a demon from multiple angels. Your argument on speed isn't making much sense. On strength seriously? Cause she took a blow from a mace? Buffy has laid down punches that have even sent Glorly flying, she has punches that can hurt Caleb the preacher. The strength difference is laughable, she could one shot The Bride in H2H.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Well, how fast was that demon? For all I know it it standing still right there.

On strength seriously? Cause she took a blow from a mace? Buffy has laid down punches that have even sent Glorly flying, she has punches that can hurt Caleb the preacher. The strength difference is laughable, she could one shot The Bride in H2H.

Well, Glory was invulnurable, not immune to being knocked back. What blows have Glory taken that couldn't knock her back? The same with Caleb.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mickey-mouse

@whoisme: Umm, what? I'll post some videos, but Glorly have taken hits from Spike and Buffy without being knocked back. During Caleb's first brawl in the whine cellar he took hits from Faith, Spike, and Buffy...he made them all look stupid. He one shotted Buffy and cold cocked her. Your argument for strength and ,durability isn't connecting the dots here mate. There is no way the Bride can hurt Buffy at all. Buffy has withstood hits from giant Monsters. Only thing the Bride outclasses Buffy in is Skill,mthats it.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

um wut?

Black Mamba's a badass for sure, but she can only solo against fodder. fodder that Buffy's vampire fodder would literally eat for breakfast without trouble. when the Bride has to fight one of her "boss battles" she barely survives each time. Buffy on the other hand, throws realism right out the window. i'd say she is more skilled, but maybe just with less "finesse" in the way she fights. i'm sure the Bride might hold her own longer than some minor vamps Buffy has brought down, but she isn't winning this.

Round 1- Bride gets a few nice hits in, but then Buffy knocks her out cold through a couple brick walls.

Round 2- Buffy might get a couple minor slices, but then she beheads the Bride and stakes her heart in the same blink of an eye just to be sure.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

Is Gogo being compared to the demons Buffy faces on a regular basis much less Glory? Lol seriously?

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @dontevenblink: @lukehero: Umm, what? I'll post some videos, but Glorly have taken hits from Spike and Buffy without being knocked back. During Caleb's first brawl in the whine cellar he took hits from Faith, Spike, and Buffy...he made them all look stupid. He one shotted Buffy and cold cocked her. Your argument for strength and ,durability isn't connecting the dots here mate. There is no way the Bride can hurt Buffy at all. Buffy has withstood hits from giant Monsters. Only thing the Bride outclasses Buffy in is Skill,mthats it.

The Bride outclasses Buffy in speed. The Bride can hurt Buffy by snatching out an eye or her throat or exploding her heart.

Black Mamba's a badass for sure, but she can only solo against fodder. fodder that Buffy's vampire fodder would literally eat for breakfast without trouble.

What makes you say that Buffy's fodder is better than the Bride's fodder? Robin (I believe that's his name) was able to take out two vampires by himself and fight evenly with Spike, proving that humans can compare to vampires. Also, as I have said, Buffy's vampire fodder have never been as fast as these gangster fodder and yet the vampires still manage to hit Buffy.

when the Bride has to fight one of her "boss battles" she barely survives each time. Buffy on the other hand, throws realism right out the window\

Buffy literally died in her fight with the master the first time. The fight with Angelous was pretty close. The fight with Faith was close. In the fight with the Mayor, Buffy only won with explosives. In the fight with the vampire/demon/human/cyborg thing, Buffy won because she had Willow's magic and Giles's knowledge. In the fight with Glory, Buffy had tons of tools and weapons and distractions. Buffy never stood a chance against Dark Willow. Buffy had to get the living you know what beaten out of her by a uber-vamp before she could kill it. The uber-vamps didn't overrun Buffy and the other slayers because Spike was there to finish them off with sunlight.

Neither Buffy nor the Bride are invincible and they both could have died at any time.

Is Gogo being compared to the demons Buffy faces on a regular basis much less Glory? Lol seriously?

Yep. You wanna give me some feats for the average vampire?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@whoisme I shouldn't have to. Shattering tables is something even real people can do..you don't even have to be "peak human" to shatter a wooden table with a punch. How is it at all impressive to do it wielding a metal weapon with momentum?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

@whoisme: Robin did not fight evenly with Spike. He was messing with Spikes head with that song, once Spike came out of it, he owned him. Spike can bend steel doors and in the comics, vamps appear as a blur. @juiceboks: Slow clap^^^ Thank you. Neither is snatching out someone's eye. Honestly ripping someone's eye out, not that impressive at all. I can post some gruesome news stories like a woman ripping off a mans nuts. Also we have no idea if the exploding heart technique would work on someone with Super Human Durability.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: it's not impressive that Gogo could do it. It is impressive that the Bride could tank two or three blows that could do that and barley be affected. I don't remember the average vampires doing anything real humans couldn't do (except burn in sunlight or turn to dust). Robin (I think that is his name) was able to kill two average vampires pretty easily and he went toe to toe with Spike. in Angel there were plenty of humans that killed vampires on a regular basis. Regular humans can, and often do, fight vampires and win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude what? Vamps where tearing down steel doors in season 1. I'll post as soon as I get off my tablet.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Robin did not fight evenly with Spike. He was messing with Spikes head with that song, once Spike came out of it, he owned him.

Doesn't change the fact that Robin often killed vampires.

and in the comics, vamps appear as a blur

Oops. I've only seen the TV show. I meant to put that it was buffy from Tv up in the OP . . , now I'm debating whether it is too late.

Slow clap^^^ Thank you. Neither is snatching out someone's eye. Honestly ripping someone's eye out, not that impressive at all. I can post some gruesome news stories like a woman ripping off a mans nuts

The impressive thing is that she can do it accurately and clean enough to snatch it and have it out in a fraction of a second.

Also we have no idea if the exploding heart technique would work on someone with Super Human Durability.

I don't see why not. She has the same pressure points as any other person. Her body works in the same way as any other person.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 juiceboks  Moderator

@whoisme said:

@juiceboks: it's not impressive that Gogo could do it. It is impressive that the Bride could tank two or three blows that could do that and barley be affected. I don't remember the average vampires doing anything real humans couldn't do (except burn in sunlight or turn to dust). Robin (I think that is his name) was able to kill two average vampires pretty easily and he went toe to toe with Spike. in Angel there were plenty of humans that killed vampires on a regular basis. Regular humans can, and often do, fight vampires and win.

No..it isn't. Tanking that kind of damage is nothing special..and Beatrix was clearly affected as Gogo knocked her on her ass. Even average vampires were capable of ripping of steel doors, clearly more powerful than anyone Beatrix went up against. You keep citing Robin like he was an average ordinary character. The guy was a vampire hunter for years..and I don't recall him ever giving Spike a good fight. Regular humans gets stomped by no-named vampires..and so would Beatrix. You're the only one that can't seem to understand that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: That's a feat for Robin who was trained by a watcher, also once again you would have to ignore all of the other feats I posted from the comics.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By whoisme

@lukehero: Dude what? Vamps where tearing down steel doors in season 1. I'll post as soon as I get off my tablet.

Still doesn't change the fact that average vampires are often beaten by regular humans with superior speed and skill.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @lukehero: That's a feat for Robin who was trained by a watcher

The Bride was one trained by one of the greatest martial artists in the world, not just a watcher.

also once again you would have to ignore all of the other feats I posted from the comics.

I believe that I've addressed those feats.

No..it isn't. Tanking that kind of damage is nothing special

True, it's not that special. Going on to kill 88 samurai gangsters after getting hit by that is pretty special though. You would thing she would have at least broken something.

and Beatrix was clearly affected as Gogo knocked her on her ass

Not affected enough for her fighting ability to be lessened.

You keep citing Robin like he was an average ordinary character. The guy was a vampire hunter for years.

You're acting like the Bride is some average ordinary character. She is much better trained, more skilled and physically capable in every way when compared to Robin.

Regular humans gets stomped by no-named vampires..and so would Beatrix. You're the only one that can't seem to understand that.

Not a regular human

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme: Dude the ABC logic is not working here those are feats for those characters,neither of which are mere mortals. Wesley had years of training at the watchers academy and turns into a full blown badass after season 3. He fights demons and has magic. Robin is no chump either. Has The Bride ever fought a super being? Let's see, nope.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: And Gunn has been doing it on then streets in hands on situations since adolescence.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: @lukehero: I doesn't matter if they are called a super being or not, it matters what they can do. The Bride is much, much better trained and physically capable than any of the humans I just listed. Also, how is this abc logic?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mickey-mouse

@whoisme: Super Being implies what they can do, I'm talking about their level of strength, speed, and durability. As I have said and your own videos show, at best The Bride is low level peak human(and that would take some massive hyping to say that). Honestly the Bride is more Olympic Level athlete. She cannot dole out the punishment nor take the punishment Buffy can dish out. H2H, Buffy could oneshot her.

ABC Logic: Gun, Wesley, and Robin can fight super strong vamps using skill, therefore The Bride can replicate that feat. It's ABC logic. She's never been shown doing so, the burden of proof is on you.

@blackwind: Yeah, I mean Angel calls Gunn "The Muscle".

Angel runs down a vampire that's already ahead of him, keep in mind this is someone in Buffy's tier.

No Caption Provided

Season 1 Vamps already tearing down a steel door

No Caption Provided

Thinking Gunn and Woods and Wesley have taken shots from Vamps therefore the Bride can when she has never taken that level of punishment is the text book definition of ABC logic. Woods taking that massive beating by spike and not dying/having his head cave in, is actually very impressive. You have no proof what so ever that The Bride could defeat a room full of super strong, super fast vamps. She's never done anything in that tier level. Also you would be ignoring all of the comicbook showings for Gunn & Woods.

I feel that people here have cited enough evidence here to show this is a massive stomp for Buffy. IMO, time to lock this thread. @god_spawn@sc@saren@vance_astro

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Super Being implies what they can do, I'm talking about their level of strength, speed, and durability. As I have said and your own videos show, at best The Bride is low level peak human(and that would take some massive hyping to say that). Honestly the Bride is more Olympic Level athlete. She cannot dole out the punishment nor take the punishment Buffy can dish out. H2H, Buffy could oneshot her

You think killing 88 fit, trained humans with weapons is something your average Olympic athlete could do?

I couldn't find many of Gunn's fighting feats on youtube. This was the best I could do. Sorry.

Loading Video...

I know you can't see him fighting much in this video, but you can see that he is much slower than Buffy or the bride and he still can kill vampires. Gunn has never been that fast and he was never officially trained, so I don't see why the Bride couldn't do most of his feats.

You have no proof what so ever that The Bride could defeat a room full of super strong, super fast vamps. She's never done anything in that tier level. Also you would be ignoring all of the comicbook showings for Gunn & Woods.

Yes I do. If you compare the speeds of the vampires from the buffy video in the OP to the speed of the crazy 88, you will see the crazy 88 is as fast if not faster. At some point strenght doesn't matter, because they can't touch them anyway. Also, as I have said, I have never read the comic books. So I can't ignore something that I've never seen.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@whoisme

You think killing 88 fit, trained humans with weapons is something your average Olympic athlete could do?

This right here is just asinine. You have no evidence to show that these fodder were trained in anyway by anybody. Hell, some of them were just middle school students.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mickey-mouse

@whoisme: Mate your totally ignoring comic showings. Did you read After the Fall? Did you read the comics for Buffy or Angel? Also Vampires in the TV show have out ran humans way ahead of them, caught arrows, and speed blitz.

Also, as I have said, I have never read the comic books. So I can't ignore something that I've never seen.

Actually your ignoring scans I've posted and things I have already referenced. I have already shown you Buffy reacting to direct gun fire being shot in her face. In no way shape or form is the Bride faster.

Speed for Spike, someone in Buffy's Tier...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Buffy beats the hell out of 3 Slayers during a training session while they try to rush her...

No Caption Provided

She's not beating Buffy and she doesn't remotely have the feats to back it up.

Do you realize how above par Olympic Athletes are above the rest of us, even above seemingly fit people? Also if you scrolled up, I said Olympic Medal Human. The best Olympic Athletes.

Honestly the Bride doesn't even have peak human stats(Running 30-60mphs), punching through bullet & bomb proof glass, able to lift 1,000 pounds....etc, etc...Basically to be peak human which is the next step after Olympic Medal...you have to be Nightwing, Batman, Jason Todd level. She is not physically on the level of any of those guys. So yeah, she's Olympic Medal Human & she's trying to beat a Super Human. Not gonna happen.

Sorry, but this needs to be locked. @god_spawn@sc@saren@vance_astro

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#45 vance_astro  Moderator

This isn't fair or the Bride.