Full knowledge on eachother

Buffy has Slayer scythe and 2 daggers

Riddick has twin ulak blades and a hatchet

Fight here in bright lighted room

No Caption Provided

Round 3

Winner by ko or death

Full knowledge on each other

1 hour prep a the battle field location only (no outside help)

Starts out h2h but can use the environment for weapons/traps

Fight here in the woods. Sun will go all the way down after the 1 hour prep is over

No Caption Provided

@buttersdaman000@funsiized@misterwhisper

@indiecomicsftw@sophia89@fallschirmjager@princearagorn1@carter_esque@the_imperator@lukehero

@rbt@rogueshadow

@trinity00: @eatmore_payless:

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Imperator

Ooh, good fight. Riddick was pretty ridiculous in the sequels, which I don't know as well, and he is by far a more ruthless fighter than Buffy. Riddick, due to his experience, should be able to win scenario 1 and 3, though I'm inclined to say Buffy on scenario 2.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see Riddick losing any of these rounds.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IndomitableRegal

I'd say Riddick wins rounds 2&3 8/10. I'm giving him round 2 because he's ridiculous with Blades and round 3 because he's excellent at using the environment, not to mention the whole seeing in the dark thing. Round 1 could be closer, but I would still say Riddick 6.5/10.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mrphoenix: @the_imperator: @those_eyes: Comics and TV? Buffy stomps all rounds.

Just TV? Buffy loses at night time and still stomps him in the room, Daytime Street Fight, I'll still give Buffy the majority. She's fought more quality opponents, even with just TV Showings.

Outside of Riddick 2 when did Riddick fight anyone impressive? Feats please?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Oops, misread scenario 1. Yeah, I'd go with Buffy for that one. 3 though, Riddick seemed to me to be the better stealth fighter of the two.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@mrphoenix: @the_imperator: @those_eyes: Comics and TV? Buffy stomps all rounds.

Just TV? Buffy loses at night time and still stomps him in the room, Daytime Street Fight, I'll still give Buffy the majority. She's fought more quality opponents, even with just TV Showings.

Outside of Riddick 2 when did Riddick fight anyone impressive? Feats please?

just tv.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@those_eyes:

@lukehero: Oops, misread scenario 1. Yeah, I'd go with Buffy for that one. 3 though, Riddick seemed to me to be the better stealth fighter of the two.

TV Buffy pretty much never used stealth. Riddick beats her if it's just TV in the Round 3.

In round 1, without weapons, he doesn't have the damage output to hurt her. You could make an argument for Riddick's speed over Buffy's. He's gonna dance around trying to hurt her, and she will probably laugh off his punches and hits. One punch and she can KO him and send him flying across the room. She's knocked back much stronger and more durable people than Riddick: Glory, The Preacher, Angelous, Spike, etc.

The small room in round 2 again favors Buffy, he can't sneak up behind her or try to use his speed to avoid her. She knocked back a couple of Uber Vamps at once with her scythe in season 7. Riddick still loses.

Round 3: Seems to favor Riddick. Buffy is smart and could make a plan, but Riddick can out stealth her by a large margin. Riddick is probably better at prep, as TV Buffy relied heavily on Giles and the Scoobies to prep for her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Buffy would probably win all 3, TV only Buffy loses in a close one in round 1 and 2 but loses not so close in round round 3.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick stomps 1 and 3. If buffy gets to his goggles in round 2 he would be in a lot of pain for a good couple seconds. But Riddick is a little too fast for her to get to them, ya know he fought almost lightning fast monsters in Pitch Black, killed the unholy half dead, and beat batista, who had him held up with his arms behind his back which would require an incredible amount of strength to get out of.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Buffy stomps every round. Night time or not.

I have a feeling people are not very familiar with her. Fighting in the dark is zero problem for her and 99% of her fights take place in the dark. She physically outclasses him and is hugely being underestimated in skill.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick Stomps.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Callagassi72

Buffy would mop the floor with him she has deal with stealthy and invisible foes with no problem more than once and as a slayer honing her senses to fight in the dark is something she trains for. Season 5 a group of invisible demons attacked her and sensed and kill all of them.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy stomps. Faster, stronger, more skilled, mild healing factor, and better weapons. She wins all three rounds.