Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By queenfrost_

4X07
4X07

VS

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the Underworld. No potions, weapons. Phoebe has all her powers (including Empathy and Leviation) and both girls have their max. agility. No prep time and both have strong morals.
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By queenfrost_

Fight until  KO

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Son Of Storm
Buffy.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian

I will give this to Buffy. Phoebe is capable fighter but not on the same level as Buffy and I don't see how her powers will help her in this fight unless she can somehow channel Buffy's powers with her empathy which I doubt. Levitation may give help her a bit in this fight but I believe that Buffy can still take her.

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

Buffy 
those witches hardly have any fighting skills

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Magian
@hydrabob: Actually in several episodes they showed that they have very decent fighting skills, well at least Phoebe, Paige and Prue although not close to Buffy. Piper didn't rely on physical combat a lot.
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By queenfrost_
@ComicMan24 said:

" @hydrabob: Actually in several episodes they showed that they have very decent fighting skills, well at least Phoebe, Paige and Prue although not close to Buffy. Piper didn't rely on physical combat a lot. "

True

Phoebe could possibly channel Buffy's powers, but would only be able to block it. Her levitation could come in handy, plus her premonition, which means she could anticipate Buffy's every move.

Phoebe
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magian
@queenfrost_: The thing with the premonition is that she is not exactly consious when she is seeing them. Something that in a fight won't help a lot. Plus she never had much control over the premonitions with some exceptions.
Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Danny789

@ queenfrost_Phoebe never could anticipate opponents moves with her premonition power and Buffy has defeated a telepath before !!! I think what gives phoebe a chance is her talent with writing spells, she was always the best. But Buffy could easily knock her out with one punch!!!
BUffy wins she's stronger and a better fighter!

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son Of Storm
@queenfrost_ said:
" @ComicMan24 said:

" @hydrabob: Actually in several episodes they showed that they have very decent fighting skills, well at least Phoebe, Paige and Prue although not close to Buffy. Piper didn't rely on physical combat a lot. "

True  Phoebe could possibly channel Buffy's powers, but would only be able to block it. Her levitation could come in handy, plus her premonition, which means she could anticipate Buffy's every move.  Phoebe "
Phoebe has never used her empathy to channel physical powers.  If she did use her levitation she isn't as fast as Buffy and at some point she would have to come back down.. Also she has to touch something to get her premonitions. And they aren't that accurate where they would depict the whole battle enough where she could have a play by play book.......................and even if she did I doubt she could actually block Buffy.
ninjabot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ninjabot

Buffy. 
& I think it's important to remember what kind of witches that Buffy is used to running with. Willow Rosenberg would annihilate the Charmed girls.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Renee

Buff.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By charlieboy

if phoebe has the chance to get a spell off i would give it to her. buffy is the superior combatant tho. so if phoebe does not do a spell buffy will stomp.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son Of Storm
Wouldn't a spell from HER count as a weapon?
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By queenfrost_

Phoebe would put up a good fight and Phoebe has used her empathy powers to channel telekenisis and fireballs before...Even though Phoebe has no prep time she does have a few good spells locked up in her head.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Magian

Yeah, she channeled those but as SoS said she never used her empathy to channel a physical ability so we don't know if this is even possible. As for the spells,Phoebe doesn't normally uses them in battles except vanquishing spells plus trying to think of a spell while trying to avoid a punch isn't the easiest thing in the world. Also isn't the use of the spells in this battle unfair for Buffy?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son Of Storm
@queenfrost_ said:
" Phoebe would put up a good fight and Phoebe has used her empathy powers to channel telekenisis and fireballs before...Even though Phoebe has no prep time she does have a few good spells locked up in her head. "
Against a Slayer............not a chance. She's NEVER used her empathy to replicate those type of powers. As a matter of fact I don't think she could. The only reason she can channel TK and FB is because she taps into their emotions(which in the Charmed universe is the "source/key" to their power) this isn't the case with Slayer power. Buffy has worked with witches before. I think she knows what a spell sounds like. And even if Phoebe could pull off some hits I doubt it would even make a scratch on Buffy. She routinely takes punches from Vamps(among other things) and doesn't have a scratch on her. What chance will someone of HUMAN strength do? On the other hand one good punch from Buffy and Phoebe has a broken jaw. Good luck with the spells then.
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By queenfrost_
@Son Of Storm:  Urm, okay?
Phoebe could easily recite spells under her breath. Plus, Phoebe has fought endless DEMONS, remember? She's survived many hits from them so she could put up a fight against Buffy. If Phoebe can resist fireball and energy ball attacks, she can resist Buffy.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son Of Storm
@queenfrost_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:  Urm, okay? Phoebe could easily recite spells under her breath. Plus, Phoebe has fought endless DEMONS, remember? She's survived many hits from them so she could put up a fight against Buffy. If Phoebe can resist fireball and energy ball attacks, she can resist Buffy. "
Well the spell couldn't be too lethal since they both have "strong morals". Yes she's fought endless demons with her sisters that can freeze/accelerate molecules and telekinesis. She's been killed by an energy ball. While Buffy has been shot with a lethal teaser but it's only melted her shoes. There is a difference between energy attacks and physical attacks. 
(33:36) Resisting fireball attacks-No.
(15:20)Resisting energy ball attacks-No.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Belladonna

If it's speed blitz Buffy wins, if not Phoebe wins

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By queenfrost_
@Son Of Storm: IF you actually watched the series, she eventually developed resistance to energy balls and fire balls. Okay it would throw her about a bit and giver her a graze but still.
And yes, they would have strong morals, but Phoebe could use the Banshee spell, the turn into an animal spell or even steal her powers spell.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Magian

I wouldn't call it so much a resistance. More like sloppy writing. I mean in some epsodes, demons would completely annilate someone with their fire and energy balls and in others, only caused some burns. IIRC, there is no Banshee spell, what was said in the season 7 finale was also bad writing IMO. The only way for a witch to become is through the wail of a Banshee. As for the spell to steal powers, that requires a potion (the episode with the Stillman sisters was full of errors).

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@queenfrost_ said:
" @Son Of Storm: IF you actually watched the series, she eventually developed resistance to energy balls and fire balls. Okay it would throw her about a bit and giver her a graze but still. And yes, they would have strong morals, but Phoebe could use the Banshee spell, the turn into an animal spell or even steal her powers spell. "
LOL. I've seen EVERY episode of the series at LEAST 15 times. So I've watched it :)
How can you gain resistance to FB or EB? However since Buffy is the Slayer she has been hit by electric attacks and gotten right back up. As Comicman said there is no Banshee spell. A spell to steal a WITCHES power. Buffy isn't a witch.
The animal spell could be done. But that's only if Buffy just sits there. She's worked with a witch/magic for the majority of her Slayer life. So I think Buffy knows what a spell sounds like.And once again one solid punch from Buffy and Phoebe is out for the count.
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By queenfrost_
I still think Phoebe has a fighting chance
ninjabot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ninjabot
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" I don't think Phoebe would win an all out physical fight with Buffy, but Phoebes sparring partner was a super strong demon with a bunch of other powers, she does not use her combat skills against normal people, she is battle honed to fight demons and warlocks all of which have various degrees of superhuman strength, she can last for a while and her premonition power does give her a degree of intution that allows her to evade being hit which may give a chance to deal with some of Buffys speed (not for long though) 
I don't recall her using her premonition power in a balls-out rock 'em sock 'em fight like Buffy will bring.
ninjabot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ninjabot
because you are focusing on the vision part of it, it gives her heightened intution like when she was able evade the energy balls of the demon that was using Tempus to rewind time so that he could kill the charmed ones, Phoebe was able to sense that something was wrong with the time stream and anticipate his energy attacks. "
that seems like quite a stretch to me. She's no Paul Muad'dib...
ninjabot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ninjabot
" @ninjabot said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
because you are focusing on the vision part of it, it gives her heightened intution like when she was able evade the energy balls of the demon that was using Tempus to rewind time so that he could kill the charmed ones, Phoebe was able to sense that something was wrong with the time stream and anticipate his energy attacks. "
that seems like quite a stretch to me. She's no Paul Muad'dib... "
doesn't matter what you think she did it "
Who cares. Buffy's still gonna spank.
HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28  Edited By HexThis

Buffy would swiftly pummel Phoebe. Actually, I've always felt she could take out all the Charmed ones at once.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Magian
@HexThis said:
" Buffy would swiftly pummel Phoebe. Actually, I've always felt she could take out all the Charmed ones at once. "
Phoebe yeah. All of them at once, I don't think so.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son Of Storm
" @ninjabot said:
So how long do you think this little intuition will last?
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Picard

Buffy. Stronger, faster, more skilled and more experienced in h2h combat. :) 

ninjabot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ninjabot
@Picard said:
" Buffy. Stronger, faster, more skilled and more experienced in h2h combat. :)  "
ESPECIALLY since the last season.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Magian
" @ninjabot said:
" I don't think Phoebe would win an all out physical fight with Buffy, but Phoebes sparring partner was a super strong demon with a bunch of other powers, she does not use her combat skills against normal people, she is battle honed to fight demons and warlocks all of which have various degrees of superhuman strength, she can last for a while and her premonition power does give her a degree of intution that allows her to evade being hit which may give a chance to deal with some of Buffys speed (not for long though) 
I don't recall her using her premonition power in a balls-out rock 'em sock 'em fight like Buffy will bring. "
That happened only once. Can you recall any other incident like this?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @ninjabot said:
So how long do you think this little intuition will last? "
I figure it will only be needed to counter Buffys speed or even dodge enough to get off a quick spell.  I doubt Phoebe will go that route (spell casting), but there is the untested "We call upon medusas bones turn their flesh into stone" spell. "
Do you really think Phoebe would use a spell that "lethal" with "strong morals" on?
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Belladonna
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @ninjabot said:
I figure it will only be needed to counter Buffys speed or even dodge enough to get off a quick spell.  I doubt Phoebe will go that route (spell casting), but there is the untested "We call upon medusas bones turn their flesh into stone" spell. "
Do you really think Phoebe would use a spell that "lethal" with "strong morals" on? "
I actually like that spell xD Phoenix your talented xD :D<3

But since its high morals, I would give it to Buffy, she doesn't care as long as she gets her job done, but she won't kill Phoebe for no reason. 
@HexThis said:
" Buffy would swiftly pummel Phoebe. Actually, I've always felt she could take out all the Charmed ones at once. "

depends if it extends to comic version, if this is comic buffy then she wins via speed blitz
if Tv series I say charmed ones.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Charmix said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @ninjabot said:
Do you really think Phoebe would use a spell that "lethal" with "strong morals" on? "

But since its high morals, I would give it to Buffy, she doesn't care as long as she gets her job done, but she won't kill Phoebe for no reason. 
Yea. Buffy doesn't have to kill her.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Belladonna
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @ninjabot said:

Yea. Buffy doesn't have to kill her. "
:D only knock her senseless xD
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Charmix said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @ninjabot said:

Yea. Buffy doesn't have to kill her. "
:D only knock her senseless xD "
Exactly.
TariqJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pheobe. Because she's way stronger in power

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Phoebe pwns. Charmed witches can literally make up spells and if it rhymes, it happens. Since she can hold her own physically as well, she has time to think one up.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy is not going to let Phoebe sit there and start thinking up a spell. And besides she rarely even does that unless for major threats. Phoebe is not even a good fighter. And her levitation kick is slow as hell. Buffy will knock her out in one or two hits.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy no doubt

TariqJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only can pheobe whip up a spell to take her out, but she can just levitate out of the way and continue to kick her in the head.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define "all her powers" Cause if this includes access to the powers of her past lives or the powers she had when she was pregnant with the Source's child then how can she lose

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

lol. Buffy beats her into ground. Buffy can effortlessly lift steel beams, something that requires at least 8-10 men to do.

TariqJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: if buffy can do that then so can pheobe as her power of empathy lets her copy the powers of her opponents.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers