Master Chief beats the crap out of Buffy

Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Danny789

Buffy's best = Superman like powers. Buffy takes Master Chief out in seconds!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Buffy would stomp Master Chief. She is fast enough to dodge anything Chief throws at her.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Nefarious said:
"Buffy would stomp Master Chief. She is fast enough to dodge anything Chief throws at her. "

The gravity hammer ba boom
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nefarious
@slacker the hacker: How would that affect Buffy?
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
"@slacker the hacker: How would that affect Buffy? "

Send her in to the air andcrashing back down not to mention Sabersword can cut her skin wide open
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nefarious
@slacker the hacker: But, Buffy has weaponry that has defeated Gods like the Hammer of Olaf the Troll.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" @slacker the hacker: But, Buffy has weaponry that has defeated Gods like the Hammer of Olaf the Troll. "

yes 

but you think the Sabersword could though her weapons 
 Cheif is no slouch in durabillity he smacked a Tank shell away with his hand
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Argantyr

Supernatural weapons work on supernatural threats.

Master Chief is no god, but he is a demon...

So these weapons harm/kill 'gods' do they? Have those Gods ever been wielding severly advanced technology like say...a Sentinel Beam? Also this is a guy wearing a highly advanced suit of armor that bestows the ability to survive a drop from orbital limits. Can you prove that these 'Godslaying' weapons can slay mortals? Or might they just fall under the convenient plot device family?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nefarious
@slacker the hacker: Probably, not if that weapon clashes against Buffy's. I'm sure Buffy can do that since she possesses superhuman attributes, too.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Renee

Is that a video game guy? Unless he's faster than Buffy he will get ba-ba-ba Buffy blitzed.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Andferne
@slacker the hacker said:
"Both are at there best"
If this means Buffy when she had access to her super powers. Then she makes short work of him.
If not and only normal level Buffy is allowed. I'm undecided.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Master Chief is Chris Brown and Buffy is Rhianna 

Edit- Or the other way around.....?

Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC beats the living crap out of buffy. Master cheif is a freaking supersoldier 500 years in the future and can kill 8 feet aliens with his bare hands. Buffy like 25 years good at fighting and kills vampires. MC wins in like 10 seconds. Another thing if MC's weapons are way more advanced. If Buffy can dodge bullets there's no chance for her.

Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

" @Nefarious said:

" @slacker the hacker: But, Buffy has weaponry that has defeated Gods like the Hammer of Olaf the Troll. "
yes  but you think the Sabersword could though her weapons  Cheif is no slouch in durabillity he smacked a Tank shell away with his hand "
Twilight aka superman level angel wasn't able to damage her scythe and this is one page after satsu broke her favorite swords over his arm...maybe because it's you know..magical. The only thing that was able to damage the sycthe is the seed..which is the source of all magic...and another slayer do to their connection to the scythe...even the wood part of the scythe was capable of penetrating stone like a hot knife through butter. And olafs hammer....has the power of a god locked inside it...and was used to pummel someone with invulnerability nearly to death...you think its getting cut through? 

@Argantyr said:

" Supernatural weapons work on supernatural threats.  Master Chief is no god, but he is a demon...  So these weapons harm/kill 'gods' do they? Have those Gods ever been wielding severly advanced technology like say...a Sentinel Beam? Also this is a guy wearing a highly advanced suit of armor that bestows the ability to survive a drop from orbital limits. Can you prove that these 'Godslaying' weapons can slay mortals? Or might they just fall under the convenient plot device family? "

She has a magic weapon and magic works on everyone. Master chief is a super soldier in a high tech suit. Buffy has killed more demons than gods...so dont know where you were going with that. No these gods wield enough strength to punch reinforced steel vault door and send it flying 20 feet..enough speed to make someone who dodges bullets not be able to to keep up with..and complete invulnerability to anything but high level magic or a godly weapon. And dont even get me started on the old ones..or as illyria calls them "world breakers" Buffy is 30 years old and is an excellent fighter with centuries of fighting experience and skill granted do to her being a slayer. 
Those vampires have enough strength to fold steel in half with their bare hands, older vamps can move as blurs (angel, spike)...not that it matters as shes fought things tougher than vampires......you know...like the gods you just mentioned =/ It's you know.....a bladed weapon =/ Thats...you know....sharp =/ So yeah it can kill "mortals" I dont even know why i'm wasting my time educationg you as the OP said both at their best.....which mean buffy would be superman level. But for the sake of a stomp..i'll just pretend were talking about normal levels.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Assassin_

No way Buffy can take John, There's a reason the Covenant refer to his as "The Demon" and quite frankly... I'd like to see Buffy survive a fight against Chief wielding an Energy Sword, its already known that he can take Elites 1v1 with an energy sword. Chief Stomps.

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sgtcrispy

This Isn't fair. Buffy at her best is Supergirl lite, probably Wonder Girl level. I love Master Chief, but there's no way he'd win this. This really Isn't a fair fight. Now if it were Buffy before getting her Superman powers I'd say Chief wins easy.

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mikepool: Again with this demon crap? Again....buffy kills demons...so....

Buffy will survive the same way she always survives..by being a better swordsman. Also bulltrue much?

buffy>>>elite

buffy stomps
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"   

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
Whoah! You can provide a YouTube video from someone who's bad at the game which Isn't even canon and now your point of how much Chief sucks is completely valid! Except It's not. This is the equivalent of me providing Buffy fanfiction of her getting beat up by The Rugrats and pretend I actually made an argument.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Assassin_
@i_bomb_atomically: Buffy kills Demons? *Gasp* all The Chief does is slaughter armies almost single handed, fall from orbit and walk away, flip tanks by looking at them, etc... Plus Master Chief has super strength, speed, reflexes, a Motion Tracker, a shield and a suit of armor. What's Buffy gonna do?
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sgtcrispy
  Current Buffy wins this.
Leap over a tall building in a single bound. 
Leap over a tall building in a single bound. 

" @i_bomb_atomically: Buffy kills Demons? *Gasp* all The Chief does is slaughter armies almost single handed, fall from orbit and walk away, flip tanks by looking at them, etc... Plus Master Chief has super strength, speed, reflexes, a Motion Tracker, a shield and a suit of armor. What's Buffy gonna do? "
Current Buffy with Superman powers wins
Super strength. 
Super strength. 

Can move faster than a speeding bullet.
 Can move faster than a speeding bullet.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mikepool said:
" @i_bomb_atomically: Buffy kills Demons? *Gasp* all The Chief does is slaughter armies almost single handed, fall from orbit and walk away, flip tanks by looking at them, etc... Plus Master Chief has super strength, speed, reflexes, a Motion Tracker, a shield and a suit of armor. What's Buffy gonna do? "
Yup, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, robots, SUPER SOLDIERS, ghosts, witches, warlords, evil genius's ...oh and armies. Willow teleported glory to orbit where she fell and hit the ground and she doesn't wear armor......ask her how her ace felt after buffy beat it in with Olafs Hammer. Buffy has super speed, strength and reflexes, and fights people who are far superior to chiefs strength, speed reflexes, or durability/ And the german hitman that buffy killed had motion trackers too...and shes taking down people with armor and etc etc etc. Buffy's going to kill him just like everybody else...duh

@Sgtcrispy:
 you whelmed?
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Argantyr
@i_bomb_atomically said:

"

@Mikepool said:

Yup, demons, gods, vampires, werewolves, robots, SUPER SOLDIERS, ghosts, witches, warlords, evil genius's ...oh and armies. Willow teleported glory to orbit where she fell and hit the ground and she doesn't wear armor......ask her how her ace felt after buffy beat it in with Olafs Hammer. Buffy has super speed, strength and reflexes, and fights people who are far superior to chiefs strength, speed reflexes, or durability/ And the german hitman that buffy killed had motion trackers too...and shes taking down people with armor and etc etc etc. Buffy's going to kill him just like everybody else...duh
@Sgtcrispy:
 you whelmed?

"
And apparently she can kill an army of Vampires by swinging and handling the Axe the wrong way. Is she a Blonde or does she dye her hair that way?

There are plenty of non-superhuman marvel characters that have taken on Vampires, Demons, Robots, Super-Soldiers, Witches, Warlords, etc. Ever hear of Captain America? And he was even a Werewolf at one point. But that's beside the point. By the way, Buffy can't kill everyone, she can't take on extra-dimensional demons anyhow. : P

So tell me, how would Buffy fare against the Flood? Would she just defeat them by bludgeoning them with the wrong side of her axe?

For an comprehensive list of what Master Chief can do as well as his equipment, see Comicvine. Also nice bringing up the fact that Buffy can take out Super Soldiers from the 21st century, and not any feats from future supersoldiers in armor which is the pinnacle of technological achievement, well, not quite the pinnacle but you get what I mean.

But anyways, the Pistol from Halo:CE kills her in first second of the fight. Her Skull isn't bulletproof, and I havn't seen feats to suggest she's a bullet timer - yet.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Argantyr said:

" @i_bomb_atomically said:

"

@Mikepool said:
@Sgtcrispy:
 you whelmed?

"
And apparently she can kill an army of Vampires by swinging and handling the Axe the wrong way. Is she a Blonde or does she dye her hair that way?There are plenty of non-superhuman marvel characters that have taken on Vampires, Demons, Robots, Super-Soldiers, Witches, Warlords, etc. Ever hear of Captain America? And he was even a Werewolf at one point. But that's beside the point. By the way, Buffy can't kill everyone, she can't take on extra-dimensional demons anyhow. : PSo tell me, how would Buffy fare against the Flood? Would she just defeat them by bludgeoning them with the wrong side of her axe? For an comprehensive list of what Master Chief can do as well as his equipment, see Comicvine. Also nice bringing up the fact that Buffy can take out Super Soldiers from the 21st century, and not any feats from future supersoldiers in armor which is the pinnacle of technological achievement, well, not quite the pinnacle but you get what I mean.But anyways, the Pistol from Halo:CE kills her in first second of the fight. Her Skull isn't bulletproof, and I havn't seen feats to suggest she's a bullet timer - yet. "
....How do you f up swinging an axe? Are you saying she hit and killed vamps with the handle? Oh i get it you just completely make up things that make no sense for no reason at all...awesome. And there are plenty of marvel characters who have taken on alien armies and super soldiers in armor and blah blah blah...ever hear of almost every marvel character ever? Low balling gets you nowhere sir. Also Captain america has hightened reflxes, strength, and blah blah blah..so i hardly see how thats suppose to mean anything. Did i say buffy can kill everyone or did i give a list of things she has killed? Can master chief kill TOAA..oh noessss i just used your logic against you...oh noesssss. Uhmmmm Old ones are extra dimensional demons...and she has killed some....gods too....sooo? Again...you're going on about her handling an axe incorrectly because? Again..how does one mess up swinging an axe.....what scan do you have of her killing a vampire by hitting them with the handle....you do realize that one end is an axe..and the other end has a stake for stabbing right? And that the blade part is also a handle? I dont know sir how would master chief fare against glory? I dont need a list of what master chiefs armor can do....cushy airbags and gels and bells and whistles wont matter when buffy slices him in half now will it? Am i suppose to care that their suits cost as much as a starship...or thats its from the future and really advanced? Because i dont. Master chief in his suit is still not on buffy's lever of strength, or the people shes beat down. he is not on her level of speed, or the people shes beat down. He is not on the level of durability than the peoples shes beat down. Uhh buffy and other slayers (faith) have dodged bullets multiple times..and that includes And that includes close range...so yeah. yada yada yada..buffy stabs chief in the face and he dies.
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Argantyr
@i_bomb_atomically said:

"   

No Caption Provided

"That up there, I'm no scientist or vampire slayer, is not how you hold an axe. Nice proving my point about her being a blond though. Thumbs up.
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Argantyr
@Sgtcrispy:
Yes, a speeding bullet if you count 21st century tech. But I guess you'd like to argue that in the future energy and ballistic weapons have went unchanged for a few hundred years?
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Argantyr said:

"   

No Caption Provided

"That up there, I'm no scientist or vampire slayer, is not how you hold an axe. Nice proving my point about her being a blond though. Thumbs up.
"
and i quote

" again..how does one mess up swinging an axe.....what scan do you have of her killing a vampire by hitting them with the handle....you do realize that one end is an axe..and the other end has a stake for stabbing right? And that the blade part is also a handle?" 
Still.......really? 

thanks for proving...it's hard coming up with a retort to that without insulting you in some way so i'll just say...okay

@Argantyr

said:

" @Sgtcrispy: Yes, a speeding bullet if you count 21st century tech. But I guess you'd like to argue that in the future energy and ballistic weapons have went unchanged for a few hundred years? "

....bullets travel faster in the future? WHAT? I'm sorry do you have  proof that a MAGNUM bullet travels faster in the future or are you going to continue making things up? Uhmm There are energy weapons in the buffverse too...so...uhh yeah...not all that big of a deal...just makes anything it touches implode outside of god level demons. Also buffy has dodged magic lightning and energy blasts so..yeah. Are you just going to keep going on about technology or are you actually going to say something about chief that says he can take buffy? Yeah....i'm gonna go watch some tv while you try and formulate an actual retort that doesn't involve conjecture and blond jokes
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Renee
@Argantyr said:

And apparently she can kill an army of Vampires by swinging and handling the Axe the wrong way.

It's called a Scythe and there are a number of different way to use it.

Is she a Blonde or does she dye her hair that way?

Buffy unplugs Master Chief bloop bloop bloop. ;P
industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By industrious

Sorry Buffy fans, but the Master Chief wins this.

Why? Because the Master Chief can choose his weapons. And his weapons include tactical nuclear grenades.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#32  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Spartan laser turns buffy to soup

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbat87 said:

" Spartan laser turns buffy to soup "

i could sit here and say she can out run it seeing as slayers have enough reflexes to redirect lasers with their scythe and hit other people...i'll just spare myself the time and say she has Andrews iroman repulsor rays complete with built in shields...or the orbs of nezzla'Khan..either or

@industrious said:

" Sorry Buffy fans, but the Master Chief wins this.Why? Because the Master Chief can choose his weapons. And his weapons include tactical nuclear grenades. "

lol yes because master chief will run up to buffy....start the nuke and expect to out run the near one mile blast radius before it explodes?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"   

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
Game mechanic. Master cheif is able to much more in novels. what the fun of playing as a character who could just kill everyone with his bare fists?

U may wanna read novels before going there.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz: it's called a joke sir....obviously. You comcivine chaps need to lighten up a bit. And nothing master chief has done in the comics is on the level of people buffy has beaten the crap out of.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@i_bomb_atomically: 

Yes, the scan showed us beating up a bunch of human soliders.

however MC has done that with elites....
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz: that scan showed her beating up a bunch of soldiers trained to take out demons and vampires and who were expecting her

cool for master chief... sub demon or vamp for elite and then you have the same case for buffy.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I think we need to stop making Buffy threads, its bringing people out of the woodwork that should stay in there.

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But the people who should be in the "woodwork" get a pass..too high of a post count. Also only buffy threads cause problems? That's news to me

i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any who, MC suits amps up his strength, durability, speed, reflexes. none of which are going to matter.

MC's suit allows him to run at 19 mph. Buffy while injured was out running a school bus going top speed.  

MC's suit gives him 3 ton strength...buffy is 2+ ton and people like glory makes buffy look like she hits like a girl. 
MC's suit..obviously gives him higher durability...which wont matter with magic based weapons that buffy can use in this fight. Her scythe alone was cable killing the god like sentient universes heart that is twlight. And olafs hammer beat glorys face in..dont see much of a  problem with master chiefs suit.
Master chief can dodge bullets...so can buffy    
This fight comes down to who has better toys    
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_bomb_atomically said:
" But the people who should be in the "woodwork" get a pass..too high of a post count. Also only buffy threads cause problems? That's news to me "
Not before recently. No one gets a pass on Comicvine, if your behaving badly in a thread, you get called out on it, no matter what your "post count".
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

" But the people who should be in the "woodwork" get a pass..too high of a post count. Also only buffy threads cause problems? That's news to me "
Not before recently. No one gets a pass on Comicvine, if your behaving badly in a thread, you get called out on it, no matter what your "post count". "
That's not even close to being true. And i can post at 1 thread in particular from the top of my head to prove that isn't true. But for the sake of arguing and going off topic, i'll just drop it. And stick to the topic.

PS: And for the record im not saying you or all mods do it..but some do.
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_bomb_atomically said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
Not before recently. No one gets a pass on Comicvine, if your behaving badly in a thread, you get called out on it, no matter what your "post count". "
That's not even close to being true. And i can post at 1 thread in particular from the top of my head to prove that isn't true. But for the sake of arguing and going off topic, i'll just drop it. And stick to the topic. "
Good plan, enjoy the thread and keep it clean and happy ^_^
industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By industrious
@i_bomb_atomically said:
" Any who, MC suits amps up his strength, durability, speed, reflexes. none of which are going to matter.

MC's suit allows him to run at 19 mph. Buffy while injured was out running a school bus going top speed.  
MC's suit gives him 3 ton strength...buffy is 2+ ton and people like glory makes buffy look like she hits like a girl. 
MC's suit..obviously gives him higher durability...which wont matter with magic based weapons that buffy can use in this fight. Her scythe alone was cable killing the god like sentient universes heart that is twlight. And olafs hammer beat glorys face in..dont see much of a  problem with master chiefs suit.
"
I question the durability stats, though. We don't have much to compare Glory to other than Buffy's strength. And Olaf's Hammer was used in part of a plan which had many elements in it to weaken Glory. We don't know how powerful the Hammer, in and of itself, is.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@industrious said:

" Any who, MC suits amps up his strength, durability, speed, reflexes. none of which are going to matter.

MC's suit allows him to run at 19 mph. Buffy while injured was out running a school bus going top speed.   MC's suit gives him 3 ton strength...buffy is 2+ ton and people like glory makes buffy look like she hits like a girl. 
"

I question the durability stats, though. We don't have much to compare Glory to other than Buffy's strength. And Olaf's Hammer was used in part of a plan which had many elements in it to weaken Glory. We don't know how powerful the Hammer, in and of itself, is. "
The only way i can explain how strong and durable buffy is

buffy is stronger than vampires as stated all throughout the show...shown throughout the show.  In fact shes stronger than spike and angel who are stronger than the common vampire who you see working over that steel door.

and this is glory

Buffy fights vampires on a regular basis....and took quite a beating from glory without ever slowing down..so yes buffy's strength and durability are pretty good..

Contrary to popular belief. Glory was not weakened during her fight with buffy. Willow reversed the brain drain that glory did on tara. Glory stated she did not feel any different and wondered what willow was trying to do. Next came buffy bot and the dagon sphere..she was weakened by the dagon sphere when she fought the buffy bot..and then she crushed the dagon sphere and went back to normal powers stated by glory herself saying something along the lines of feeling fine now..right before punching the buffy bots head off. Then came buffy with olafs hammer. And even if she was weakened by all of those things, she wasnt weakened by them any other time she and buffy fought. Now let's say glory was still weakened from the dagon sphere when she went to fight buffy..Glory still wasnt hurt when buffy was hitting here..she wasn't hurt when she fell off the platform that dawn was on..which is pretty high up..enough to over look the city. And she wasn't hurt by a wrecking ball to the face. Considering Olaf's Hammer contains the power of a god...and so far glory hasn't been hurt by being dropped from near orbit, hit with a wrecking ball, hit by mac tuck, having a building collapse on her etc etc...then it's a safe bet that it's pretty powerful. It was the only thing able to hurt glory other than willows magic.. As anya put it..you want to fight a god use the weapon of a god. Also picking up the hammer in and of itself is a strength feat because spike was barely able to lift it off the table with two hands.