Buffy vs. Loki (avengers movie)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Job: 3 months? I don't believe that is factual

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Job: Believe me, if the mods thought that was trolling, then they would have done something about it. If they haven't then there must be a reason why, maybe he isn't trolling in the first place.

Just a thought.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@HBKTimHBK: I won't make anymore comments DIRECTLY toward him, but as far as these claims and arguments that have been thrown around in Buffy's defense, I will continue to.....to respond, because........because it's highly unfair to say that Hulk didn't have much to do with Loki being hurt, and instead support the floor's strength levels.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@White Mage said:

@HBKTimHBK: I won't make anymore comments DIRECTLY toward him, but as far as these claims and arguments that have been thrown around in Buffy's defense, I will continue to.....to respond, because........because it's highly unfair to say that Hulk didn't have much to do with Loki being hurt, and instead support the floor's strength levels.

I tried debating for Buffy here, but only because Loki is almost featless in strength compared to Buffy, but Loki has the better durability by far and wins due to his use of magic...and I agree about the floor.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By job2
@HBKTimHBK said:

@Job: Believe me, if the mods thought that @White Mage was trolling, then they would have done something about it. If they haven't then there must be a reason why, maybe she isn't trolling in the first place.

Just a thought.

Ok well ill remember that when i feel like following someone around insulting their grammar and calling them "b.tch" and to stop using "b.tchcraft"  bombarding them with at replys despite the fact they clearly dont have an interest in replying to me. because clearly thats not trollling. But im always interested in your opinion on things HBK..as you know.......
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Job said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Job: Believe me, if the mods thought that @White Mage was trolling, then they would have done something about it. If they haven't then there must be a reason why, maybe she isn't trolling in the first place.

Just a thought.

Ok well ill remember that when i feel like following someone around insulting their grammar and calling them "b.tch" and to stop using "b.tchcraft" bombarding them with at replys despite the fact they clearly dont have an interest in replying to me. because clearly thats not trollling. But im always interested in your opinion on things HBK..as you know.......

Well that's funny, because on this thread I don't see White Mage doing any of those things at all, except I did see your attempt to bombard her with @ replies though. All he was doing was giving his opinion on the debate that was going on here, and mods are very good at their job, if he's trolling he'll be caught, but he hasn't been caught, therefore I highly doubt that he's trolling.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By job2
@HBKTimHBK said:

@Job said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Just a thought.

Ok well ill remember that when i feel like following someone around insulting their grammar and calling them "b.tch" and to stop using "b.tchcraft" bombarding them with at replys despite the fact they clearly dont have an interest in replying to me. because clearly thats not trollling. But im always interested in your opinion on things HBK..as you know.......

Well that's funny, because on this thread I don't see White Mage doing any of those things at all, except I did see your attempt to bombard her with @ replies though. And mods are very good at their job, if she's trolling she'll be caught, but she hasn't been caught, therefore I highly doubt that she's trolling.

Yes because you not seeing it means she hasnt done it. Brillaint..feel free to waste more of my time talking about something that doesn't concern you. Is there anything else you want to say that i dont care about..or is that all?
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Job said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Job said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Just a thought.

Well that's funny, because on this thread I don't see White Mage doing any of those things at all, except I did see your attempt to bombard her with @ replies though. And mods are very good at their job, if she's trolling she'll be caught, but she hasn't been caught, therefore I highly doubt that she's trolling.

Yes because what you not seeing it means she hasnt done it. Brillaint..feel free to waste more iof my time talking about something that doesn't concern you. Is there anything else you want to say that i dont care about..or is that all?

Look back through the thread, and show me where, because I did, and he didn't do it. And mods didn't see it either. But I'll stop, I don't want to see a person expressing their opinion on a forum labeled as a troll, that's all.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By job2
@HBKTimHBK: I'll take that as a no
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Not since me and Gambler were enemies have I seen an entire page filled with comments about my person.

@Job: Mods got on me for my language a good while ago, but I was not wrong. You did prove that you were a fellow practitioner of said crafts on several different occasions. The difference is you decided to try and have me banished from this realm at least 2 different times, which is treachery against the coven and I've yet to turn you into the proper authorities to have you burned at the stake for this wickedness.

Now, I already said that I'm done replying to you, so can you please end on this page?

..........................but if you reply in anymore Buffy threads, I will still respond to your argument. No more inboxes though

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By job2
@White Mage
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#262  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Job: If you legitimately believe @White Mage: is just following you and trying to get you stirred up, then don't respond to him/her and flag. It's literally that simple.

As for this thread, I've read it, and you're more than aware I've been active in it, too. Mage's initial conversation was with me, not you. Mage then joined the conversation I was in, which happened to include you. I'd hardly call that following you.

More importantly, you're accusing them of trolling, yet numerous times now you've made @ posts without even saying anything. You're just spamming him/her, and that's against the rules. According to the other mods, you're on your final warning. So, spam one more time and you're getting a ban.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By job2
@k4tzm4n said:

@Job: If you legitimately believe @White Mage: is just following you and trying to get you stirred up, then don't respond to him/her. It's literally that simple.

As for this thread, I've read it, and you're more than aware I've been active in it, too. Mage's initial conversation was with me, not you. Mage then joined the conversation I was in, which happened to include you. I'd hardly call that following you.

More importantly, you're accusing them of trolling, yet numerous times now you've made @ posts without even saying anything. You're just spamming him/her, and that's against the rules. According to the other mods, you're on your final warning. So, spam one more time and you're getting a ban.

Getting followed around for months goes a little beyond simple. So dont waste my time even trying to say it is. Ive seen retired mods threaten bans for exactly what white mage is doing in just one thread. She does it in several threads for..months. But sure jump down my throat for at replying white mage when apparently is perfectly fine for her top do the same to me..right. 

Idc who her initial conversation was with nor does it matter. And im not going to sit here and listen you talk to me as if im making it up when shes already partially acknowledged it.  Kthanks 

Ive made it perfectly clear that white mage seemingly cant get it in her head that im not going to answer her replies anymore..and i gave my reasons why..her response was to tell me she wishes i wasnt on this site, followed by about 12 more at replies. LOL now you mods can tell a group of users to stop debating each other and agree to disagree but you wont tell white mage to stop at replying me seeing i wont give her the time of day? Brilliant. Again thats A ok....but somehow a blank @ is somehow crossing the line? Where were you when she was in here wasting my time with telling me how much my grammar sucked? Because that is so deadly important to this topic right? Where was  the other mods when she was calling me a b.tch in the other threads ive flagged her in..that lol also apparently is perfectly acceptable? I havent received a single official warning from any mods so if they're telling you differently then LOL at them. I think we'd all love to avoid me bringing staff members into this........again. Just the other day in fact you were encouraging her to continue said harassment knowing full well i had no intention of debating her...but at no point in time did you think it a good idea to say hey you two just ignore each other..when several mods have taken this step in the past with users who were actually willing to debate each other? Brilliant.  But you have the nerve to sit here and preach at me for turning around her trolling on her in a way less harmless manner? Get real.. So you bring on your trumped up nonsense about spam and then ill explain the situation to staff members and get the bs banned unturned like the last 4 times it happened. In fact i think i'll do that now. Im sure having someone follow another user around for months, typing expletives and taking cheap shots at someones grammar will go over will  a whole lot less than me @ replying someone whos trolling me. Are you finished puffing out your chest now? 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#264  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Job: This is hardly jumping down your throat. You're overreacting.

She was actually debating in this thread, not trolling you. She disagreed with your points and posted about it. You've reduced yourself to just trying to spam her with POSTLESS @ messages. Not to mention you yourself have just confessed that the tactic is trolling.

But you have the nerve to sit here and preach at me for turning around her trolling on her in a way less harmless manner?

All Mage did was counter your points on these past few pages, then you went on the offensive. I don't see a confession anywhere from her behalf about trolling. I see her admitting you two have a history and you've tried to get her banned twice.

Attempting to lecture me on a past issue is entirely moot. I've been a mod for less than a month. And, using the "she started it" tactic is hardly acceptable, especially when she didn't in this case. If she was indeed abusive in the past, you should have flagged her posts and let the mods handle it. Citing that now isn't going to help, especially when I see her doing nothing wrong in this thread.

To top it off, this latest response is filled with a plethora of petty insults that are just totally unwarranted and unacceptable from someone who has been on a last warning and on the mod's radar. I asked you to stop spamming her with @ messages that have no substance, and that's your response? Claiming I'm chest puffing, mockery, and more? It's not chest puffing, I'm actually giving you a temporary ban.

The staff is well aware of who you are and your previous actions, so I'm confident I'm doing the right thing here with a temporary ban. Anyway, if you want to go complain to the staff, here's the link.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@k4tzm4n: Can you or one of the other mods just lock this thread? The level of dumb has officially passed 11, and it's become very clear that some people either just wont reason and/or are just trolling.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By job2

Yup so anyways..buffy wins. Perhaps people should come up with something better than no limit fallacy arguments and putting words in other peoples mouths.

spideygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#267  Edited By spideygirl

Nothing compares to Buffy ♥