HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@bruxae said:

Faith.

Has Buffy ever beat her in a fight ? also i don't remember Kendra but i think Buffy can win but i like Faith more .

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bruxae said:

Faith.

Has Buffy ever beat her in a fight ? also i don't remember Kendra but i think Buffy can win but i like Faith more .

Im only basing my decision on the TV shows, I dont remember Buffy ever beating her there atleast. Buffy is the main character so she will probably always be made to win when a battle is made, sadly, but I think Faith shows more skill so without writer favoritism she should win.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Faith is a more ruthless fighter so I always favored her skills. Without writer favoritism faith wins in a tough fight.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@those_eyes: The thing is Faith as you said relies on her ruthless aggression, and yet lacks the formal training of Buffy. Sometimes it can be a good thing, as she won't be accustomed and therefore held back by certain things in certain a situation. Buffy has the training, but may not be able to improvise like Faith can and that may cause a problem, not to mention as you said, Faith won't hesitate to take advantage of the slightest weaknest in her opponents here. Someone gets wounded, Faith goes for the kill..and I have always imagined her stronger then Buffy. Now both are superhuman and their stamina and durability should be the same. Faith contrast Buffy as much as Spike does Angel. Both truly love fighting and that gives them an edge (Faith/Spike) That Angel and Buffy may not always have. Both Buffy and Angel have proven that they are not always into it, when Spike and Faith always are. Which is how Spike managed to beat Angel once and survived fights with him before. Buffy beat Faith during the Final episode of what was it season 3? By stabbing her on the rooftop. That is because Buffy was being ruthless and was there for buisness/revenge. Kendra and Buffy stalemated but I believe Buffy or Faith trump her and will be the main event to which I say its up to the faiths. (No pun intended)

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy IMO. Faith close second

HammerDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think you've already put them in order of who comes first...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@bruxae said:

Faith.

Im only basing my decision on the TV shows, I dont remember Buffy ever beating her there atleast. Buffy is the main character so she will probably always be made to win when a battle is made, sadly, but I think Faith shows more skill so without writer favoritism she should win.

How about the Time Buffy stabbed Faith and put her in a coma? Seemed like a pretty clear Win to me...