Buffy Summers and Faith Lehane vs. Batman (Bruce Wayne)

• 93 results
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

Buffy is at current power levels and Faith has a sword, Bruce has all of his normal gear and knows nothing about these two fem fatales. Battle takes place in Sunnydale, morals are on. If needed Bruce can bring in Dick if is in to much trouble. 

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skaddix

Buffy at current levels rapes Bruce even with her television levels, she or faith would still win.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mgrman5

really you don't think that batman's batarang and other gadgets would be able to defeat him

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AMS

Current Buffy is like Supergirl lite basically. 

She can take it.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Renee

Buffy or Faith can solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Buffy solos
Faith or normal power level Buffy would give him hell alone
Together the girls stomp

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Picard

With prep time,  knowledge and all his resources ( Bruce is filthy rich ;) ) Wayn have big chances to take down, a standard version of a Slayer, however in street fight, withaout prep time, Bat's will be annihilated, especially in fight against someone so imaginative like Buffy. Standard Slayer is ten times  more durable than human , is at least five times faster than human (you need to be that fast to catch arrow), and probably can lift a 1 ton or more, and she is formitable fighter. Slayer can catch a flying knife or speeding arrow, and even can dodge bullets, so batarangs don't make a difference.

Avatar image for kitsuneconundrum
kitsuneconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kitsuneconundrum

batman breaks the fourth wall and finances the buffy reboot.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Non Season 8 Buffy, Bruce crushes them. 

Season 8 Buffy solos.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian

Current Buffy is Superman-like so the duo wins this fight.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Picard
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Non Season 8 Buffy, Bruce crushes them.   Season 8 Buffy solos. "

You are kidding me, right? Even if they where on this same physical level Buffy still, will make Batman run for his money! I mean she is verry underrated fighter. You must remember that she was fighting for her life, every nigth since she was fifteen. Some of her feats: in"Becoming, Part Two" she defeted Angelus: bloodthirsty vampire with 200 years of experience, she took out a heavily armed Initiative team in just 30 seconds ("The 'I' In Team"), in "Earshot" she kill telepath demon in h2h combat, in "Into the Woods" she dust 8 vamps in few seconds, in "Killed by Death" she was very sick, she had high fever, yet she killed dangerous demon in h2h, without any help, in "Bargaining" she comes back from the dead, she was frightened and confused, her vision was blurry, yet she beat up demons that can behead vampire with bear hends, and she defeted goddess...

Batman: ,,I'm terror, I'm the night, I'm Batman!" 
Buffy: ,,All this terror thingy, will work so much better if you wasn't wearing underwear on your trousers..." :) 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Picard: I'm not knocking Buffy, I'm well aware of what she is capable. All of which Bruce has feats which are greater. Taking out White Martians; dropping Bane, Solomon Grundy, etc...; easily killing Doomsday clones. The list goes on.  Not to mention that, despite her fighting prowess, Buffy is a moron. It would take Bruce, the greatest tactical mind in the Universe, about a 1/3 of a second to work out how to take her down.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Picard
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @Picard: I'm not knocking Buffy, I'm well aware of what she is capable. All of which Bruce has feats which are greater. Taking out White Martians; dropping Bane, Solomon Grundy, etc...; easily killing Doomsday clones. The list goes on.  Not to mention that, despite her fighting prowess, Buffy is a moron. It would take Bruce, the greatest tactical mind in the Universe, about a 1/3 of a second to work out how to take her down.

Buffy is not a moron!  Quite contrery, she can be quite resourceful and smart. In the show she allways have a plan to how to defeat big bad, so calling her moron is just unfair and insulting. As for Batman's feats: Martians - he had knowlege and technology. bane? Bane who don't use venom any more... Solomon Grundy, killing Doomsday clones? How he do that? Not, with knowledge and technology? Batman with prep time can win, without it, no!  
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Picard: I'm not knocking Buffy, I'm well aware of what she is capable. All of which Bruce has feats which are greater. Taking out White Martians; dropping Bane, Solomon Grundy, etc...; easily killing Doomsday clones. The list goes on.  Not to mention that, despite her fighting prowess, Buffy is a moron. It would take Bruce, the greatest tactical mind in the Universe, about a 1/3 of a second to work out how to take her down. "

Grundy is a bit of a yo-yo during his resurrections and the Clones required a super batarang. :P 
Normally Batman would need prep to take down big guys like that, although I completely agree pre Season 8 Buffy would go down IMO, post season 8 is super-girl Buffy.

Not too sure if Buffy is a moron, but yes she doesn't hold a candle to Bruce or a lot of the Bat family.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Picard said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @Picard: I'm not knocking Buffy, I'm well aware of what she is capable. All of which Bruce has feats which are greater. Taking out White Martians; dropping Bane, Solomon Grundy, etc...; easily killing Doomsday clones. The list goes on.  Not to mention that, despite her fighting prowess, Buffy is a moron. It would take Bruce, the greatest tactical mind in the Universe, about a 1/3 of a second to work out how to take her down.

Buffy is not a moron!  Quite contrery, she can be quite resourceful and smart. In the show she allways have a plan to how to defeat big bad, so calling her moron is just unfair and insulting. As for Batman's feats: Martians - he had knowlege and technology. bane? Bane who don't use venom any more... Solomon Grundy, killing Doomsday clones? How he do that? Not, with knowledge and technology? Batman with prep time can win, without it, no!   "

No, Buffy is a moron. All those plans, Willow, Giles and others cooked up. Batman could just use knockout gas or something to drop Buffy. Bane doesn't use Venom anymore? What's your point? He took him down when he was using it. He's beaten Grundy, frequently, in H2H. And he dropped the Doomsday clones with an axe and batarangs. Buffy has been beaten up by 20 year old Vampires, such as in season 4 episode 1. As for your frame of reference regarding Buffy taking down multiple vampires, Charles Gunn was capable of that, and he is only human. He is also not nearly 100th of the fighter Batman is.
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blds_bane
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Picard said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:

Buffy is not a moron!  Quite contrery, she can be quite resourceful and smart. In the show she allways have a plan to how to defeat big bad, so calling her moron is just unfair and insulting. As for Batman's feats: Martians - he had knowlege and technology. bane? Bane who don't use venom any more... Solomon Grundy, killing Doomsday clones? How he do that? Not, with knowledge and technology? Batman with prep time can win, without it, no!   "

No, Buffy is a moron. All those plans, Willow, Giles and others cooked up. Batman could just use knockout gas or something to drop Buffy. Bane doesn't use Venom anymore? What's your point? He took him down when he was using it. He's beaten Grundy, frequently, in H2H. And he dropped the Doomsday clones with an axe and batarangs. Buffy has been beaten up by 20 year old Vampires, such as in season 4 episode 1. As for your frame of reference regarding Buffy taking down multiple vampires, Charles Gunn was capable of that, and he is only human. He is also not nearly 100th of the fighter Batman is. "
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Picard
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
 No, Buffy is a moron. All those plans, Willow, Giles and others cooked up. Batman could just use knockout gas or something to drop Buffy. Bane doesn't use Venom anymore? What's your point? He took him down when he was using it. He's beaten Grundy, frequently, in H2H. And he dropped the Doomsday clones with an axe and batarangs. Buffy has been beaten up by 20 year old Vampires, such as in season 4 episode 1. As for your frame of reference regarding Buffy taking down multiple vampires, Charles Gunn was capable of that, and he is only human. He is also not nearly 100th of the fighter Batman is. "

No, she is not. Look at "Graduation day" where she come with the plan how to stop a mayor Wilkins. Rest of the gang have nothing to do with it. Buffy is always commanding , and telling everyone what to do. On one ocasion, she had higher score on test than Willow, and professor Walsh had good opinion about her. You missing point of the show, and you judge book by its cover - Buffy is little blonde girl, so she must be stupid. No, she's not, and she proof this once and again.  20 year old Vampires? How can you know that, if vampire are immortal and they never aging? And you are sure that Batman take down Bane where he was on Venom? Proof, please. And you really can't compare  Bane or Grundy to Dracula or hel-god like Glory. As for Gunn feats, and Batman vs. Doomsday clones... You know what PIS is?  :)
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Picard: I am not missing the point of the show, nor am I profiling, do not ever speak down to me like that. And yes, I know what PIS is, Chosen was defined by it. And what an amazing plan Buffy has in GD; give all the students weapons and blow the Mayor up. Truly a visonary. The 20 year old vampires were said to be young in that episode.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Picard
@Hellos said:
Grundy is a bit of a yo-yo during his resurrections and the Clones required a super batarang. :P Normally Batman would need prep to take down big guys like that, although I completely agree pre Season 8 Buffy would go down IMO, post season 8 is super-girl Buffy. Not too sure if Buffy is a moron, but yes she doesn't hold a candle to Bruce or a lot of the Bat family. "   
Sorry, that I came back to this topic but I just recently saw scans of Batman fighting Doomsday clones and this is biggest PIS I ever saw, and using this as argument is just silly! @FadeToBlackBolt claim that clones of a creature who is faster than Flash, who during "The Death of Superman" story arc was completely unstoppable and who can survive this:

No Caption Provided

can be taken down be axe in the head or few enhanced, explosive batarangs... Sure, and I'm real captain Picard. :) FadeToBlackBolt also didn't mentioned that this was modified version of batarangs, or that mentioned vampires from seson 4 of "Buffy" where defeated be Buffy, who who faced them alone. Also remarks about Buffy's intelligence are not supported be any proof, whatsoever. Look how she is fighting: in mentioned episode "The I in Team" she use one of the soldiers to block the shot of a taser - she protect herself, and in this same time eliminate one of her enemies. Sorry, but this is not dumbass fighting style. :) And this is her usual combat style: she is resourceful, imaginative and smart. Not,on the Batman level, but since this is random encounter on the street, and Bat's have no time to to prepare, she will win pretty easily. And no, she don't need Faith or her uber powers to do that.  

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Picard
@FadeToBlackBolt said:" @Picard:I am not missing the point of the show, nor am I profiling, do not ever speak down to me like that. And yes, I know what PIS is, Chosen was defined by it. And what an amazing plan Buffy has in GD; give all the students weapons and blow the Mayor up. Truly a visonary. The 20 year old vampires were said to be young in that episode. 

Yes, you missing the point of the show be writing things like that! Defeating mayer consist not only of: "give all the students weapons and blow the Mayor up", but also using Angel and his team to attack vampires form behind, and using Mayor's human weakness to lure him into the trap. Nobody come with this plan. Also she deduced that big bad from seson 7, is searching for something in vineyard, also Slayers army was also her idea. And you have her usual fighting style: smart and imaginative. Sorry, you can't say that she is stupid when you look, at the facts! And about this vampires: no, metter she defeted them, alone.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Renee

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

No, Buffy is a moron. All those plans, Willow, Giles and others cooked up.

Buffy is not a moron. She faces and overcomes difficult tasks and decisions on a regular basis. Buffy is part of making those plans as well as the leader. Willow is a genius btw. 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Renee said:
"  @FadeToBlackBolt said:

No, Buffy is a moron. All those plans, Willow, Giles and others cooked up.

Buffy is not a moron. She faces and overcomes difficult tasks and decisions on a regular basis. Buffy is part of making those plans as well as the leader. Willow is a genius btw.  "
I know Willow's a genius. Minus for the magic addict stage of season 6, Willow is always above and beyond clever. Buffy is a brilliant fighter and a superb combatant, and aside from season 6+, a great character. She is not however, particularly clever. Most of her plans lack forethought. The Slayer army for instance, leading to large numbers of girls all over the world gaining superpowers randomly with no guidance. Hence the situation in Angel's episode "Damage". Even her plan to defeat the Mayor lacked a decent back up. What if the Mayor hadn't been an idiot and chased her through an explosive-ridden school? (Which she had no idea would be totally empty). Everyone in Sunnydale would have died, rather than just evacuating them.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Renee
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
I know Willow's a genius. Minus for the magic addict stage of season 6, Willow is always above and beyond clever. Buffy is a brilliant fighter and a superb combatant, and aside from season 6+, a great character. She is not however, particularly clever. Most of her plans lack forethought. The Slayer army for instance, leading to large numbers of girls all over the world gaining superpowers randomly with no guidance. Hence the situation in Angel's episode "Damage". Even her plan to defeat the Mayor lacked a decent back up. What if the Mayor hadn't been an idiot and chased her through an explosive-ridden school? (Which she had no idea would be totally empty). Everyone in Sunnydale would have died, rather than just evacuating them. "
Buffy's been awesome since season one to eight. The mayor had no clue the school was rigged. Buffy knew the school would be empty because she got every student in on the plan. We could go through every little mistake Buffy's made throughout the show, that doesn't make her a moron. People like Harmony are morons.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Renee said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
I know Willow's a genius. Minus for the magic addict stage of season 6, Willow is always above and beyond clever. Buffy is a brilliant fighter and a superb combatant, and aside from season 6+, a great character. She is not however, particularly clever. Most of her plans lack forethought. The Slayer army for instance, leading to large numbers of girls all over the world gaining superpowers randomly with no guidance. Hence the situation in Angel's episode "Damage". Even her plan to defeat the Mayor lacked a decent back up. What if the Mayor hadn't been an idiot and chased her through an explosive-ridden school? (Which she had no idea would be totally empty). Everyone in Sunnydale would have died, rather than just evacuating them. "
Buffy's been awesome since season one to eight. The mayor had no clue the school was rigged. Buffy knew the school would be empty because she got every student in on the plan. We could go through every little mistake Buffy's made throughout the show, that doesn't make her a moron. People like Harmony are morons. "
Haha, that's true, Harmony sucks. 

I could never stand Buffy after she became so elitist and self-righteous. It annoyed and saddened me, because I loved her before the series moved to UPN.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Renee
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Haha, that's true, Harmony sucks.   I could never stand Buffy after she became so elitist and self-righteous. It annoyed and saddened me, because I loved her before the series moved to UPN. "
Harmony doesn't suck, she bites! ;) Lol I would so watch that show if it were a real. :P
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBatman586

With prep, Batman would crush them.  
Without prep, he might lose, depending on a few factors.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27  Edited By charlieboy

buffy and faith would smash batman.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Andferne

Batman gets pulverized.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By danhimself

I just don't see Batman losing this if Buffy isn't super Buffy...Bruce has taken on metas before with no prep....everyone acts like Bruce needs prep to beat any meta but that's just not the case...he's a great improviser and Buffy and Faith just don't have the experience or combat training to hang with Batman

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30  Edited By nightwing91
@danhimself said:
" I just don't see Batman losing this if Buffy isn't super Buffy...Bruce has taken on metas before with no prep....everyone acts like Bruce needs prep to beat any meta but that's just not the case...he's a great improviser and Buffy and Faith just don't have the experience or combat training to hang with Batman "
My thoughts exactly, his gadgets will give him the win, knock out gas, and tasers. And the slayers aren't that much more durable that batman can't knock them unconscious. Buffy and Faith are good, just bruce has the tools in has belt to take them down.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Picard
@FadeToBlackBolt said: 

Willow is a genius but Buffy scored higher on test. What this tell you? Mayor was not a moron - he was overcomed be his human emotions and Buffy used this against him. Also in episode "Helpless", when she was strip of her powers, she outsmart psychotic vampire. In episode "The Gift" she convince Willow to use her magic against Glory, and she used Xander to further distract hel-goddess. About army of Slayers: this was not perfect solution, but also this was the only way to stop The First Evil. After all Buffy, and Angle are only true superheroes in Buffyverse, Batman can always ask Justice league for help, Buffy can't. So, sorry but you argument about Buffy's stupidity is...just stupid! :)

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Picard said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said: 

Willow is a genius but Buffy scored higher on test. What this tell you? Mayor was not a moron - he was overcomed be his human emotions and Buffy used this against him. Also in episode "Helpless", when she was strip of her powers, she outsmart psychotic vampire. In episode "The Gift" she convince Willow to use her magic against Glory, and she used Xander to further distract hel-goddess. About army of Slayers: this was not perfect solution, but also this was the only way to stop The First Evil. After all Buffy, and Angle are only true superheroes in Buffyverse, Batman can always ask Justice league for help, Buffy can't. So, sorry but you argument about Buffy's stupidity is...just stupid! :)

"
Actually, it's not. Scoring higher on a test tells me absolutely nothing, as it would tell any intelligent person. Outsmarting a psychotic is simple, as a psychotic vampire has mental faculties akin to a rabid dog. Convincing someone, who's a witch, to use magic, really not that impressive of a feat, nor is saying to the only guy on your team who has no special abilities; "distract her" a particularly novel idea. The Mayor, by being overcome by his human emotions, WAS A MORON. Do you even read what you write?  

Buffy, Angel, Spike, Willow, Tara, Giles, Lorne. All people possessing superhuman powers, far more than just "Buffy and Angel". On top of that, the threats Batman would call the League in for are somewhat more dangerous than a threat that could have been contained with a nuclear strike. Chosen was a pro-feminist episode, which is fine, but it was also an instant where some of the most gross PIS has ever been seen in any medium.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Skaddix

A Batman fan is crying about PIS, what is the world coming too.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Skaddix said:

" A Batman fan is crying about PIS, what is the world coming too. "

If you're referring to me, maybe you should watch the episode in question. You know the episode where multiple Turok-Han are slaughtered by just-powered up Slayers, when it took Buffy, arguably the best Slayer ever, around 10 minutes to take down 1. Yeah, I hate when people who disagree with me know what they're talking about as well.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Skaddix

Oh i agree that was Pis really Whedon just should have had some enchantment activate on the Scythe that boosted all slayer power. Still Bruce routinely gets away with PIS, like taking blows from Supes and actually kicking the fuckin Spectre in the face.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Skaddix said:
" Oh i agree that was Pis really Whedon just should have had some enchantment activate on the Scythe that boosted all slayer power. Still Bruce routinely gets away with PIS, like taking blows from Supes and actually kicking the fuckin Spectre in the face. "
Taking blows from Supes aren't the issues being taken into account here. So it doesn't matter. Also, careful with the language. I don't care, but others do :)
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Picard

FadeToBlackBolt  
Actually, it's not. Scoring higher on a test tells me absolutely nothing, as it would tell any intelligent person. Outsmarting a psychotic is simple, as a psychotic vampire has mental faculties akin to a rabid dog. Convincing someone, who's a witch, to use magic, really not that impressive of a feat, nor is saying to the only guy on your team who has no special abilities; "distract her" a particularly novel idea. The Mayor, by being overcome by his human emotions, WAS A MORON. Do you even read what you write?  

She have higher score that person who spend most of her times with books, and this means nothing to you? Outsmarting a psychotic is simple? Most of Batman's enemies are psychotic, is that mean that Batman is stupid? Been psychotic is not this same as been stupid: looke at Joker, Mr Zsasz they are most certainlly psychotic but they are not stupid. Quite contrery, most of serial killers are smart, smarter than average person. Willow don't want to use magic against Glory, she never even thing about it, Buffy did. That was her plan: use Willow, and Xander to distract Glory. About the Mayor, he was not moron, that was not part of his characteristics, but Buffy playing on his emotions forced him to irrational behavior, she use his weakness against him. Smart thing to do, don't you thing? About superhumans: none of mentioned people can stop apocalypse , they allways work under under command of people like Buffy or Angel. About Batman and League - so he calls his colleagues hrom the JLA only in case of apocalypse? Well, guess what: Buffy and her gang stop apocalypse in every seson of the show. Can Batman stop army of uber-vampires, alone or with help from bat-familly? Highly doubt it! If he can stop hel-god? Hell, no! But he can take down girl who can do this. Yes, and pigs can fly! :) Batman defeating army of Doomsday clones was far more far more greater PIS than, anything in "The Chosen one". 

nightwing91

My thoughts exactly, his gadgets will give him the win, knock out gas, and tasers. And the slayers aren't that much more durable that batman can't knock them unconscious. Buffy and Faith are good, just bruce has the tools in has belt to take them down.

Gas? He first must have the time to use it. Try to do this when you are  attacked be someone five times faster than you! :)  Taser? She defeted the  whole team of  soldiers equip with teasres in 30 seconds. Buffy is not so much durable? No, she only have endurance of ten men, no no, biggy! :)

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Picard said:
"   FadeToBlackBolt  

She have higher score that person who spend most of her times with books, and this means nothing to you? Outsmarting a psychotic is simple? Most of Batman's enemies are psychotic, is that mean that Batman is stupid? Been psychotic is not this same as been stupid: looke at Joker, Mr Zsasz they are most certainlly psychotic but they are not stupid. Quite contrery, most of serial killers are smart, smarter than average person. Willow don't want to use magic against Glory, she never even thing about it, Buffy did. That was her plan: use Willow, and Xander to distract Glory. About the Mayor, he was not moron, that was not part of his characteristics, but Buffy playing on his emotions forced him to irrational behavior, she use his weakness against him. Smart thing to do, don't you thing? About superhumans: none of mentioned people can stop apocalypse , they allways work under under command of people like Buffy or Angel. About Batman and League - so he calls his colleagues hrom the JLA only in case of apocalypse? Well, guess what: Buffy and her gang stop apocalypse in every seson of the show. Can Batman stop of army of uber-vampires, alone or with help from bat-familly? Highly doubt it! If he can stop hel-god? Hell, no! But he can take down girl who can do this. Yes, and pigs can fly! :) Batman defeating army of Doomsday clones was far more far more greater PIS than, anything in "The Chosen one". 

Seriously? How old are you? I don't mean to insult you, but you have no idea what you're on about. Like legitimately, no idea. The Joker and Two-Face, they are intelligent, the vamp in Helpless was not. You apply gross generalisations to completely different circumstances. Buffy and Angel stop Apocalypses in every season of the show; let's have a look at that shall we. 

Season 1: the Master. I'll give you that.
Season 2: Acathla. LUCK! Had Spike not been a turncoat, Buffy and the Scoobies were done. Nevertheless, Apocalypse, I'll give you that. 
Season 3: The Mayor. Not at all an Apocalypse, he was killed by explosives, napalm from the US army and he/it was done. 
Season 4: Demon army. Guns and again, napalm. Fight over. Not an apocalypse, a quarantied township at best. 
Season 5: Use of magical artifacts to weaken Hell god and use of powerful foreign object, maybe like a super explosive batarang? Nah, that doesn't support your argument, so it must be false. But Apocalypse, all the same. 
Season 6: WIllow tries to kill the world because her girlfriend died. Apocalypse. BUT! Xander stopped it. Not Buffy. So no point there.
Season 7: Turok-Han outbreak. No one was left in Sunnydale except for Buffy and the Scoobies. Meaning, tactical nuclear strike. Not an Apocalyptic threat at all. Merely an inconvenience. 

Angel: 
Season 1: Darla resurfaces. Not an Apocalypse. 
Season 2: Pylea. Not an Apocalypse. Though that time flux in Happy Anniversary was. So I'll give you a point.
Season 3: Holtz. Not an Apocalypse. 
Season 4: Jasmine: Not an Apocalypse.
Season 5: Only targeted L.A, not an Apocalypse. 

Oh look, that's only 5 Apocalypses of 12 seasons, so yeh, you're wrong again. 

You clearly have no concept of what tactics are if you think "you two, distract her while I hit her with a hammer" is an intelligent plan. Also, how did that all end? Oh yeah. BUFFY DIED. Great plan. 

You're making me dislike the show the more I prove you wrong, this isn't fun. Fortunately, Angel's better, and that hasn't been brought up too much.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
" @danhimself said:
" I just don't see Batman losing this if Buffy isn't super Buffy...Bruce has taken on metas before with no prep....everyone acts like Bruce needs prep to beat any meta but that's just not the case...he's a great improviser and Buffy and Faith just don't have the experience or combat training to hang with Batman "
My thoughts exactly, his gadgets will give him the win, knock out gas, and tasers. And the slayers aren't that much more durable that batman can't knock them unconscious. Buffy and Faith are good, just bruce has the tools in has belt to take them down. "

this really annoys me as well ,i have seen some batman threads and not once did i find anyone bringing up his gadgets/weapons,every fight here is just physical ,like the weopens dont even exist. 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@entropy_aegis said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" @danhimself said:
My thoughts exactly, his gadgets will give him the win, knock out gas, and tasers. And the slayers aren't that much more durable that batman can't knock them unconscious. Buffy and Faith are good, just bruce has the tools in has belt to take them down. "
this really annoys me as well ,i have seen some batman threads and not once did i find anyone bringing up his gadgets/weapons,every fight here is just physical ,like the weopens dont even exist.  "
People are idiots. What're you gonna do?
skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By skaarason

i must be missing somthing cause i use to watch the show , but how could those two solo batman there no way ?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Picard:
Ten men?and youre saying that as if it supports your argument? batman disarmed 10 thugs and left the building before they could even change their facial expressions(and yes he didnt use stealth they were all directly looking at him) he lifted a beam/pole which 13 S.W.A.T  officials could not lift and he lifted a totem pole on a broken leg(these weigh 2000 pounds/1 ton). an average well trained man can lift 200 pounds that makes him as strong as ten men possibly even greater since he was unable to use his leg strength.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By entropy_aegis
@FadeToBlackBolt:
LOL
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@skaarason said:
" i must be missing somthing cause i use to watch the show , but how could those two solo batman there no way ? "
You're not missing anything. People are overestimating Buffy and Faith. In the context of their show, they had superstrength. But that superstrength was less than 1 ton level at best. They never faced anyone nearly as well-equipped, as intelligent, as tactical or as well trained as Bruce.
skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By skaarason
@FadeToBlackBolt: that's what im sayin , theres no reason why to count out batman he's just that good ,  plus the op said dick could help thats 2 batman's
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By entropy_aegis
@FadeToBlackBolt:
Yeah i love when people start ignoring the fact that power levels vary from universe to universe,if buffy is indeed at 1 ton she is NOT superhuman by the standards of DC or MARVEL.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@skaarason:@entropy_aegis: Good chatting to you guys, but I'm heading out of this thread now. Battle forums give me headaches :P

Have a good one :)
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Andferne
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

"But that superstrength was less than 1 ton level at best. "

Current Buffy is well over 1 ton.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Andferne:
Exactly, CURRENTLY. We're talking about pre-Season 8 :) 

I already said that season 8 Super-Buffy wins =) 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Alurvelve said:
"Current Buffy solos Faith or normal power level Buffy would give him hell alone Together the girls stomp "