No Caption Provided

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SSJLozza

Team Buffy wins with relative ease. Buffy could possibly solo.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WWQ7

@ssjlozza: LOL Believe me. Buffy is not going to solo this team, although it will be a tough battle for both teams.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@ssjlozza: LOL Believe me. Buffy is not going to solo this team, although it will be a tough battle for both teams.

Really? Ok what are some feats for Xena, I have to admit it's been years since I've seen an episode.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hercules solos.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SSJLozza

@rolldestroyer said:

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

hercules solos.

No.

um..why not?

Because the Slayer will knock him out, this may be a better fight than I originally thought having been told more about Xena and Hercules, however there is no way Buffy and Spike are getting soloed. This is the Slayer we're talking about here, she's defeated hundreds and hundreds of supernatural enemies, including a hell god (albeit a weakened one), a man imbued with powers from the First Evil (effectively Buffyverse's Devil) and the oldest vampire on record (when she was only 16!) She's pretty badass. As for Spike he's an extremely competent fighter who's killed two slayers and has a number of impressive feats under his belt.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

hercules solos.

No.

um..why not?

Because the Slayer will knock him out, this may be a better fight than I originally thought having been told more about Xena and Hercules, however there is no way Buffy and Spike are getting soloed. This is the Slayer we're talking about here, she's defeated hundreds and hundreds of supernatural enemies, including a hell god (albeit in a weakened state) a man imbued with powers from the First Evil (effectively Buffyverse's Devil) and the oldest vampire on record (at the age of 16!) She's pretty badass. As for Spike he's an extremely competent fighter who's killed two slayers and a number of impressive feats under his belt.

are talking about caleb? he wasn't that impressive at all, i watched the whole buffy the vampire slayer tv show (though i didnt see angel) so i know all her feats and spike's, she wasn't that impressive at all to me when compared to hercules. fact is hercules is much much stronger and more durable than buffy and spike combined.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules solo's pretty easily.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

hercules solos.

No.

um..why not?

Because the Slayer will knock him out, this may be a better fight than I originally thought having been told more about Xena and Hercules, however there is no way Buffy and Spike are getting soloed. This is the Slayer we're talking about here, she's defeated hundreds and hundreds of supernatural enemies, including a hell god (albeit in a weakened state) a man imbued with powers from the First Evil (effectively Buffyverse's Devil) and the oldest vampire on record (at the age of 16!) She's pretty badass. As for Spike he's an extremely competent fighter who's killed two slayers and a number of impressive feats under his belt.

are talking about caleb? he wasn't that impressive at all, i watched the whole buffy the vampire slayer tv show (though i didnt see angel) so i know all her feats and spike's, she wasn't that impressive at all to me when compared to hercules. fact is hercules is much much stronger and more durable than buffy and spike combined.

Yep caleb and he did punch through solid concrete! Buffy has bent guns before, which is something no real human is capable of. She can outrun a motorike doing 45mph so she's definitely faster than him, she is also an expert martial artist as is showcased in many of her fights.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rolldestroyer

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@ssjlozza said:

@rolldestroyer said:

hercules solos.

No.

um..why not?

Yep caleb and he did punch through solid concrete! Buffy has bent guns before, which is something no real human is capable of. She can outrun a motorike doing 45mph so she's definitely faster than him, she is also an expert martial artist as is showcased in many of her fights.

you do realize that hercules is not human right? he's a demigod.....she's possibly slightly faster than him not that it would matter since she can't really do much to him, he's much superior to her in durability and strength.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist