Buffy & Faith Vs Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pcbh168

No prep time
Fight in Sunnydale
H2H combat only
They start 50 feet apart
Can win by: Death or Knockout  
TV series versions of Buffy and Faith

Fight 1: Buffy Vs Batman
Fight 2: Faith Vs Batman

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vs
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By cascadeking09
@comicdude23: You sure found that quick
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pcbh168
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@cascadeking09 said:
" @comicdude23: You sure found that quick "

Lol.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cascadeking09
@comicdude23:  Seriously, how did you find that two minutes after this was posted?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @comicdude23:  Seriously, how did you find that two minutes after this was posted? "

I just remembered this thread when this was posted, I was thinking if it had already been done, so I just used the Search Function, and I can also type fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose this thread has different rules, so its not a Dupe. 

I think the Girls win both rounds, they are too powerful for him in h2h.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nefarious

Batman wins, easily. First, they'll fight and then Batman, like the pimp he is,  falls in love with both.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
"Batman wins, easily. "

How?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cascadeking09
@comicdude23:  O, ok.

Anyways, I think Batman should be able to handle both of them one on one in h2h without much trouble. I would like to see what their skill set is in h2h though, but from what I've seen of them in the series they aren't above Bruce's level.
Avatar image for the_scarlet_witch
The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either girl defeats Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @comicdude23:  O, ok.  Anyways, I think Batman should be able to handle both of them one on one in h2h without much trouble. I would like to see what their skill set is in h2h though, but from what I've seen of them in the series they aren't above Bruce's level. "

Ok.  
I know Bruce is the better Fighter, but their physical stats are supposed to be crazy, from what I know of.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nefarious
@comicdude23: He is a better fighter than they are. He has beaten more powerful opponents than they are.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cascadeking09
@Nefarious said:
" Batman wins, easily. First, they'll fight and then Batman, like the pimp he is,  falls in love with both. "
I think you mean they fall in love with him. Pimps don't fall in love.
@comicdude23 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @comicdude23:  O, ok.  Anyways, I think Batman should be able to handle both of them one on one in h2h without much trouble. I would like to see what their skill set is in h2h though, but from what I've seen of them in the series they aren't above Bruce's level. "
Ok.  I know Bruce is the better Fighter, but their physical stats are supposed to be crazy, from what I know of. "
Well this is just h2h, also Bruce has been able to handle people stronger than they started as.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nefarious
@cascadeking09: Then, I have been mistaken. Bruce is not a pimp.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cascadeking09
@Nefarious:  He's still a G, though.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nefarious
@cascadeking09: The G of DC Comics. Oh, yeah!
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Renee

Buffy vs Bats is unfair. Faith would beat Batman too.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cascadeking09
@Renee: Before I say she wouldn't I would like to know what puts her at his level.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Renee
@cascadeking09: 
You're like talking about to Faith right? Because Buffy would killl him before he could react, and given the 50 feet away thing makes it even more spite with her telescopic vision. 

Besides being far faster, stronger, and more durable than Batman, Faith is an excellent fighter. Beating people with centuries of fighting/killing experience over her. She's not at his level, she's above it.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cascadeking09
@Renee:  Well I'm talking about both of them and only in h2h not Buffy with her superhuman strength and speed. 

And beating someone with more fighting experience who you're already stronger than and have special weapons to do so doesn't put her above Batman's skill set either.
Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Danny789

Here's a fight between Buffy and Faith, I think Buffy could beat Batman, but Faith could go either way

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nefarious

Both of them would get stomped by Batman. 

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cascadeking09
@Danny789:  Is that the only video of this fight that isn't an music video or somethin? I really hate it when people record their tv.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cascadeking09

@Danny789:  Is that the only video of this fight that isn't an music video or somethin? I really hate it when people record their tv.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Renee
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Renee:  Well I'm talking about both of them and only in h2h not Buffy with her superhuman strength and speed.   And beating someone with more fighting experience who you're already stronger than and have special weapons to do so doesn't put her above Batman's skill set either. "
What? He's not that much weaker than her and there were no special weapons. 

@Nefarious said:
" Both of them would get stomped by Batman.  "

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nefarious
@Renee: Yes, they will lose. Batman has fought more powerful opponents than these girls. 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pcbh168
@cascadeking09 said:

"   @Danny789:  Is that the only video of this fight that isn't an music video or somethin? I really hate it when people record their tv. "

Here's a link to the full episode -  http://karambavidz.com/vid/xuq237tpxpnp - The fight scene starts at 36:23
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nefarious

This is a stomp and you better believe it. 

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By marvellover1

Buffy and faith, buffy could solo and maybe faith

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cascadeking09

@Renee said:

" @cascadeking09 said:
" @Renee:  Well I'm talking about both of them and only in h2h not Buffy with her superhuman strength and speed.   And beating someone with more fighting experience who you're already stronger than and have special weapons to do so doesn't put her above Batman's skill set either. "
What? He's not that much weaker than her and there were no special weapons. "

Wooden steaks that turn them to ash when they're stabbed are special weapons. And I would think they are alot weaker than she is because normal humans like Xander, Conner, Gunn, Wesley, and others ( I remember the Angel characters better) could take them down. The only ones that seemed to be capable of taking them were Angel, Spike, and Dracula.

@pcbh168 said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

"   @Danny789:  Is that the only video of this fight that isn't an music video or somethin? I really hate it when people record their tv. "

Here's a link to the full episode -  http://karambavidz.com/vid/xuq237tpxpnp - The fight scene starts at 36:23 "

Thanks, I'll watch it when I can. My computer is moving extra slow right now, it took 20 min just to load one 3 minute video on youtube and it's still not completely finished.
@marvellover1 said:

" Buffy and faith, buffy could solo and maybe faith "

Why has everyone chosen to ignore the OP? It's clear some people didn't read it at all otherwise they wouldn't be talking about soloing.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Renee
@cascadeking09 said:

Wooden steaks that turn them to ash when they're stabbed are special weapons. And I would think they are alot weaker than she is because normal humans like Xander, Conner, Gunn, Wesley, and others ( I remember the Angel characters better) could take them down. The only ones that seemed to be capable of taking them were Angel, Spike, and Dracula.

Lol anything wood can dust a vamp when jabbed through the heart. You are completely making this stuff up.  

@cascadeking09 said:

Why has everyone chosen to ignore the OP? It's clear some people didn't read it at all otherwise they wouldn't be talking about soloing. "
Just because it's hand to hand doesn't mean no powers. Buffy would solo this fast. It's clear you don't know these characters.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cascadeking09
@Renee said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

Lol anything wood can dust a vamp when jabbed through the heart. You are completely making this stuff up. "
 How can I make something up that has been shown in nearly everything with vampires in it? wooden steak=dead vampire unless you're dracula.
@Renee said:
@cascadeking09 said:

Why has everyone chosen to ignore the OP? It's clear some people didn't read it at all otherwise they wouldn't be talking about soloing. "
Just because it's hand to hand doesn't mean no powers. Buffy would solo this fast. It's clear you don't know these characters. "
What are you talking about? That's exactly what h2h means. Why would any fight be about h2h if one has powers and the other doesnt? It's h2h because this is a fight between two characters using nothing but h2h not using special powers or blitzing to win. Anything else isn't hand to hand. And My point of saying that was to address the people saying "Buffy solos" or "Faith solos" When if they read the OP this is obviously a one on one fight to begin with.
Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Danny789

Well if its without their strength then Buffy and Faith have no chance. Buffy Lost her powers on her 18th birthday and when she was attacked she couldn't do anything. Powerless Slayer= Scared little girl.

Avatar image for the_scarlet_witch
The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd assume it's with their strength and other abilities, meaning they stomp old bats.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Renee
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Renee said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

Lol anything wood can dust a vamp when jabbed through the heart. You are completely making this stuff up. "
 How can I make something up that has been shown in nearly everything with vampires in it? wooden steak=dead vampire unless you're dracula.
No like when you said all those people could take her down. Buffy is near invulnerable and has super speed. And even before that they couldn't beat her.

OP should say no powers then or something, I thought the only difference to this battle from the previous one was the weapons. :/
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pcbh168
@cascadeking09 said:
"  @Renee said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

Actually, I remember an episode where Buffy steaks a Vampire with a pencil. LMAO

" @cascadeking09 said:

Here's a link to the full episode -  http://karambavidz.com/vid/xuq237tpxpnp - The fight scene starts at 36:23 "

Thanks, I'll watch it when I can. My computer is moving extra slow right now, it took 20 min just to load one 3 minute video on youtube and it's still not completely finished.

No problem. 

@Renee said:
@cascadeking09 said:

Just because it's hand to hand doesn't mean no powers. Buffy would solo this fast. It's clear you don't know these characters. "
What are you talking about? That's exactly what h2h means. Why would any fight be about h2h if one has powers and the other doesnt? It's h2h because this is a fight between two characters using nothing but h2h not using special powers or blitzing to win. Anything else isn't hand to hand. And My point of saying that was to address the people saying "Buffy solos" or "Faith solos" When if they read the OP this is obviously a one on one fight to begin with. "

Buffy and Faith do have their powers. You said on the other thread that Batman could beat them both despite them having super strength and good durability and it would be spite if they didn't have their powers.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Renee
@Danny789 said:
" Well if its without their strength then Buffy and Faith have no chance. Buffy Lost her powers on her 18th birthday and when she was attacked she couldn't do anything. Powerless Slayer= Scared little girl. "
Nope. Buffy had her powers taken away before by the Watchers council. She was trapped in this creepy house with an insane psycho strong vampire and she defeated him, saved her mom, and good in a good one liner.
Avatar image for nocturnal_knight
Nocturnal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nocturnal_Knight

Batman uses the reflection from one of his platinum credit cards to blind them then knocks them out.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cascadeking09

@pcbh168 said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

"   @Renee said:

" @cascadeking09 said:

Actually, I remember an episode where Buffy steaks a Vampire with a pencil. LMAO
Main point being that it doesn't take special skills to drive wood through a heart, a normal human with no training could do it with little effort. It's their kryptonite and that makes it a special weapon because others can't be killed or taken out that way.

Buffy and Faith do have their powers. You said on the other thread that Batman could beat them both despite them having super strength and good durability and it would be spite if they didn't have their powers. 

Was that in the OP? And that must've been someone else that said it's spite without their powers because I didn't. I do think that he could beat them with their powers as long as we arent talkin Buff with her extra strength and speed that she got after the TV series was finished.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cascadeking09
@Renee said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @Renee said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

No like when you said all those people could take her down. Buffy is near invulnerable and has super speed. And even before that they couldn't beat her.  OP should say no powers then or something, I thought the only difference to this battle from the previous one was the weapons. :/ "
You misunderstood. I said they could all take vampires down, not Buffy. Usually h2h means that and nothing else, if it's h2h having powers should be stated.

@Nocturnal_Knight said:
" Batman uses the reflection from one of his platinum credit cards to blind them then knocks them out. "
Lol
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pcbh168
@cascadeking09 said:
"  @pcbh168 said

Was that in the OP? And that must've been someone else that said it's spite without their powers because I didn't. I do think that he could beat them with their powers as long as we arent talkin Buff with her extra strength and speed that she got after the TV series was finished. "
No, but when I write h2h combat in the OP, it usually means that they also have their powers. I was talking about her strength and speed she had in the TV series.
Danny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Danny789
@Renee said:

" @Danny789 said:

" Well if its without their strength then Buffy and Faith have no chance. Buffy Lost her powers on her 18th birthday and when she was attacked she couldn't do anything. Powerless Slayer= Scared little girl. "

Nope. Buffy had her powers taken away before by the Watchers council. She was trapped in this creepy house with an insane psycho strong vampire and she defeated him, saved her mom, and good in a good one liner. "
Well the only reason she beat him was cause she tricked him into drinking holy water. She couldn't do anything to him in H2H with their powers it's in the slayers favor.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cascadeking09
@pcbh168 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
"  @pcbh168 said

Was that in the OP? And that must've been someone else that said it's spite without their powers because I didn't. I do think that he could beat them with their powers as long as we arent talkin Buff with her extra strength and speed that she got after the TV series was finished. "
No, but when I write h2h combat in the OP, it usually means that they also have their powers. I was talking about her strength and speed she had in the TV series. "
Ok, well in that case Bruce could take her. She doesn't have higher showings than he does in h2h, her strength won't be too much for him to handle, her speed is average from what was shown back then, and her durability I don't know of though I doubt it's higher than Slade's or Cassandra.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Picard
@pcbh168:  It was done before. Slayers wins, easily.  Basically Batman is a guy with martial art training, Buffy and Faith are gals with martial art training and superpowers! And I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Slayers fighting skills - after all Buffy fought for her life, every night since she was 15, and Bruce didn't  become Batman until he was 25. Before that he train, but training in some dojo is not this same, as actual combat experience, gained in real fight. Also Batman need big, scary costume to intimidate his oponetts, while Buffy must rely only on her fighting skills, to defete her vamps. As for physical stats - funny examples of accuracy, Batman can't hit a huge guy like Bane with Batarangs, while Buffy hits flying wasp with ease: :) 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By marvellover1

Spite

Savag3Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Savag3Dragon

Hand to hand, slayers easily wins. If Batman knew who he had to fight with he would probably come up with something to beat them, but that's not the case of the topic I think.

Kimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kimmy

O_O doesn't Buffy have like super powers now?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cascadeking09
@Savag3Dragon said:
" Hand to hand, slayers easily wins. If Batman knew who he had to fight with he would probably come up with something to beat them, but that's not the case of the topic I think. "
No they don't.
@Picard said:
" @pcbh168:  It was done before. Slayers wins, easily.  Basically Batman is a guy with martial art training, Buffy and Faith are gals with martial art training and superpowers! And I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Slayers fighting skills - after all Buffy fought for her life, every night since she was 15, and Bruce didn't  become Batman until he was 25. Before that he train, but training in some dojo is not this same, as actual combat experience, gained in real fight. Also Batman need big, scary costume to intimidate his oponetts, while Buffy must rely only on her fighting skills, to defete her vamps. As for physical stats - funny examples of accuracy, Batman can't hit a huge guy like Bane with Batarangs, while Buffy hits flying wasp with ease: :) 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"

It's amazing how little some people know about Batman's fighting. And before the series ended Buffy and Faith only had peak human strength and average speed. Batman has fought and beaten people with their strength level and who also had enhanced speed and reaction. Batman didn't start training when he was 25 he's had training since bofore his parents died( that was when he was 8 years old) and he left to start his training as Batman when he was like 14, he didn't just get training from one guy who is really good at martial arts he had training from several of the best martial artists in the world. One instance of missing Bane with batarangs  doesn't make Buffy or Faith mores skilled. And try reading the OP this isn't current Buffy.