slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By slimj87d
@entropy_aegis said:
" @SlimJ87D: Those crossbones fights are not legit plain and simple,and bucky doesnt know dick has gas , i dont recall james using one in a random situation but i'll take your word for it ,but it doesnt matter since its not automated . EMP's and shocks wont work on grayson since the suit is shielded, and while youre right that bucks arm provides serious striking power lets not forget that dick has bladed eskrimas and  electric knuckles which can compensate for the arm(he only has the knuckles as batman though).and it doesnt matter who trained or worked more and its not like buck didnt spend most of his life in deepfreeze. "
-Does Dick know Bucky has gas? It wouldn't be fair for one to know one has gas and the other. So they both have gas. 
-And also, how come those fights with Crossbones aren't legit? It was in a Captain America title, I think Brubaker knows what he is doing. I think it's bias and unfair to take those wins away from Bucky and say they didn't count.
-Don't forget Bucky also has a supped up gun, and not just a normal HG either, this gun is Nick Fury issued. It was capable if winding Ares and knocking him down for awhile. Ares is Bulletproof. Also, Bucky is not your average shot, he is damn good.
-You can't shield from an EMP. What happens is all the circuits in your electronics begin to carry too much current damaging them. The only way to counter the EMP is to shut off your circuits so current won't run though and damage the circuitry. There may be ways to shield it that I haven't researched yet, but then again you would need a "scan" that shows that Dicks suit and gear is EMP proof. We can't just assume that it is you know?
-Bucky did spend his life in deep freeze, but he didn't age during that time. So taking the times where they were both active and  their bodies were aging, Bucky has had more experience in combat. But this is my opinion and many more of the Viners here feel the same way.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By entropy_aegis
@SlimJ87D said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @SlimJ87D: Those crossbones fights are not legit plain and simple,and bucky doesnt know dick has gas , i dont recall james using one in a random situation but i'll take your word for it ,but it doesnt matter since its not automated . EMP's and shocks wont work on grayson since the suit is shielded, and while youre right that bucks arm provides serious striking power lets not forget that dick has bladed eskrimas and  electric knuckles which can compensate for the arm(he only has the knuckles as batman though).and it doesnt matter who trained or worked more and its not like buck didnt spend most of his life in deepfreeze. "
-Does Dick know Bucky has gas? It wouldn't be fair for one to know one has gas and the other. So they both have gas.  -And also, how come those fights with Crossbones aren't legit? It was in a Captain America title, I think Brubaker knows what he is doing. I think it's bias and unfair to take those wins away from Bucky and say they didn't count. -Don't forget Bucky also has a supped up gun, and not just a normal HG either, this gun is Nick Fury issued. It was capable if winding Ares and knocking him down for awhile. Ares is Bulletproof. Also, Bucky is not your average shot, he is damn good. -You can't shield from an EMP. What happens is all the circuits in your electronics begin to carry too much current damaging them. The only way to counter the EMP is to shut off your circuits so current won't run though and damage the circuitry. There may be ways to shield it that I haven't researched yet, but then again you would need a "scan" that shows that Dicks suit and gear is EMP proof. We can't just assume that it is you know? -Bucky did spend his life in deep freeze, but he didn't age during that time. So taking the times where they were both active and  their bodies were aging, Bucky has had more experience in combat. But this is my opinion and many more of the Viners here feel the same way. "

@SlimJ87D:
Bucky has gas? if so then i would like for you to atleast show 2 occasions in which he used and also explain the context to boot ,  
and you dont find james oneshotting brock peculiar? i dont recall olympians being bulletproof (sure they can take blunt force ) but i distinctly remember hercules being slashed by a normal blade by deadpool was it? and bucky doesnt exactly have great accuracy showings with his gun (though he is fantastic with the shield),and LOL physics aside the batman suit is indeed protected from EMP or atleast ones which bucky will normally use .bucky spent time fighting nazis then no name politicians before finally becoming captain america (cap reborn stated  that it had been a year since he became cap so throw in another month or two )   while dick first fough crime with bruce ,then titans ,then his solo adventures before becoming batman(also a year) i'm not going to say he took on actual threats every day in those days but his combat experience is clearly greater compared to bucks which has not been really well explained just passable IMO ,maybe that will change in the current storyline where they are putting him on trial for his crimes.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53  Edited By nightwing91
@SlimJ87D: I thought this was just hand to hand?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
" @SlimJ87D: I thought this was just hand to hand? "

I'm trying to turn it in to a general debate
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nightwing91
@entropy_aegis: Well would Bucky's arm itself not be able to be effected by a emp?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
" @entropy_aegis: Well would Bucky's arm itself not be able to be effected by a emp? "

Good question but i dont think its ever been tried before ,but does dick have EMPS's?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By nightwing91

Dick carries most of the arsenal Bruce does and he does. I believe Dick may have used it once or twice actually. If his arm is able to be effected by an emp then there's no reason Dick shouldn't take it.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:

"Dick carries most of the arsenal Bruce does and he does. I believe Dick may have used it once or twice actually. If his arm is able to be effected by an emp then there's no reason Dick shouldn't take it. "

I think youre gonna have to be more specific then that since bruce carries sonics as well which i dont think dick does. and nick fury also once updated the arm though i,m not sure if he added an EMP shield.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nightwing91
@entropy_aegis: And I believe Dick mentioned something about having EMP during outsiders 5 of a kind. And that's for a different debate.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:

" @entropy_aegis: And I believe Dick mentioned something about having EMP during outsiders 5 of a kind. And that's for a different debate. "

COOL. and guess whos my avatar.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By slimj87d
@nightwing91:
@entropy_aegis:
Well Bucky's arm releases an EMP, it's not going to be effected by one. Second, Dick wouldn't know his arm was Robotic till it was too late.

But this is a pure H2H discussion. If you guys really wanted to turn it into the general debate there are topics for that with all their equipment. .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:

YES IT DOESNT MATTER WHO TRAINED WHO ,but  the problem is that bucky supporters normally resort to the training arguments as if they mean anything.james as bucky in his peak years isnt beating tim as  robin in his peak years  and same goes for dick.their showings as robin especially tim's are way better than his . recently dick stalemated slade . and grayson has KO gas,and those tazer knuckles as well as escrimas ,but the point being that james has no defense against a gas attack. and i dont think beating widow is much of a feat ,and crossbones has jobbed to him in 2 of their encounters ,the only proper fight was a stalemate and bucky was barely standing . dont know about batroc so i cant comment on that. "

If you're agreeing with me..what's up with the caps lock? You aight? You said that the problem with Bucky supporters is that we make training arguments.I haven't.You haven't named one feats that tops what I've said about Bucky..all you've done is try and say that Bucky's fights with Crossbones aren't legit although Bucky has beaten him 3 times (the only one you can say isn't legit is when he was thrown out the window and shot Crossbones in the chest when he looked out) and although that is a consistent showing for Bucky you're going to say it's not legit but then bring up Grayson stalemating Deathstroke when he's failed to do any damage to him with an entire team backing him? I just gave you several credible fighters that Bucky has beaten.Sin,Batroc,Black Widow,Captain America II are all level 5-6 fighters by Marvel standards, they are the best.All you've given me is something that isn't consistent and named weapons.All of which Bucky can prevent Dick from using or block with his shield.Bucky is also far better with the use of his shield than Dick is with Escrima sticks.THIS is the problem with Nightwing supporters..they never have any feats to back up their talk.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@SlimJ87D said:
" @nightwing91:
@entropy_aegis: Well Bucky's arm releases an EMP, it's not going to be effected by one. Second, Dick wouldn't know his arm was Robotic till it was too late.  But this is a pure H2H discussion. If you guys really wanted to turn it into the general debate there are topics for that with all their equipment. . "

Yes Buck's arm is under costume , although it isn't purely H2H , Grayson is allowed his batons and Bucky his sheild. 

EMPs aren't a factor here guys nor is gas nor is gas masks etc. this is Almost H2H with the bear minimum equipment , Nightwing's batons and Cap's sheild.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@nightwing91 said:
" @entropy_aegis: Well would Bucky's arm itself not be able to be effected by a emp? "
Grayson wouldn' know he has a Bionic arm also no EMPs
@entropy_aegis said:
"@SlimJ87D: Those crossbones fights are not legit plain and simple,and bucky doesnt know dick has gas , i dont recall james using one in a random situation but i'll take your word for it ,but it doesnt matter since its not automated . EMP's and shocks wont work on grayson since the suit is shielded, and while youre right that bucks arm provides serious striking power lets not forget that dick has bladed eskrimas and  electric knuckles which can compensate for the arm(he only has the knuckles as batman though).and it doesnt matter who trained or worked more and its not like buck didnt spend most of his life in deepfreeze. "

No emps 
No shocks 
No electric knuckles . 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@nightwing91 said:
" I'd give it to dick,he's more skilled in combat then Bucky, and they're around the same physical stats, with Grayson being faster, then only difference is one arm give's him superhuman strength but I don't believe there's a level set. But most likely nothing grayson hasn't taken before, he's taken shots from people stronger then bucky.  But the one factor I'll give Grayson for the win, is his intelligence, which will come into effect as Bucky seems to get angry when he's fighting. "
Another person making a statement without proof.Bucky Barnes is not slower than Grayson nor is he a worse fighter.4 pages worth of debate and nobody can name one credible martial arts showing that Grayson has.Grayson has taken shots from stronger than Bucky? Yea..that's called PIS.

@entropy_aegis said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" @SlimJ87D: I thought this was just hand to hand? "
I'm trying to turn it in to a general debate "
If he OP says it's just H2H..I don't know why anyone is even bothering to argue gadgets and other nonsense with you.Maybe you're trying to make it general because you know Grayson doesn't have combat showings that match Bucky's....
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nightwing91
@Vance Astro: Grayson is faster, there both peak human, but Grayson's been told his agility isn't humanly possible into the superhuman level. And my argument said he ahs a slight skill advantage, my main reason for giving him a win is because he's smarter then Bucky. Bucky isn't known for his agility. He doesn't fight to many martial artists the one I can think of is Shrike who trained since he was a boy,made short work of Tim. And Grayson made short work of him,  now I'm not even going to bring up his showings with deathstroke.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Vance Astro said:
" @nightwing91 said:
"I'm trying to turn it in to a general debate "
If he OP says it's just H2H..I don't know why anyone is even bothering to argue gadgets and other nonsense with you.Maybe you're trying to make it general because you know Grayson doesn't have combat showings that match Bucky's.... "

Thank you !   People keep steering away from the rules , wither its an accididnt or they're doing it because they don't have a decent enough arguement to back up their favorite i'm not sure but either way it's annoying .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@nightwing91 said:
" @Vance Astro: Grayson is faster, there both peak human, but Grayson's been told his agility isn't humanly possible into the superhuman level. And my argument said he ahs a slight skill advantage, my main reason for giving him a win is because he's smarter then Bucky. Bucky isn't known for his agility. He doesn't fight to many martial artists the one I can think of is Shrike who trained since he was a boy,made short work of Tim. And Grayson made short work of him,  now I'm not even going to bring up his showings with deathstroke. "
Prove it.You're just saying it but you have no proof.Grayson's agility is based on his acrobatic ability not his speed. 
I never said that Bucky was more agile or has better agility than Grayson..I don't think it matters. 
I'm still waiting for someone to make a case of why Grayson is a better fighter.All i've heard is some BS stalemate to Deathstroke and now Shrike who's only feat is losing to Grayson?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nightwing91

Actually Grayson's fought deathstroke several times now, recently in a titans issue. Grayson keep's right up there with him and there is the stalemate, and the other showings he's had against him in the past few years. I'll gladly get you scan's of his fight's fight deathstroke,but we know its PIS.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By FinalStar86
There was also
Arsenal [while he was armed]
Brother Blood [kind of like a Mandarin/Karnak guy where he can bust through steel with pressure points]
Cheshire
Jason Todd [BFTC]
Ra's al Ghul

I would say Bucky's list is more impressive but Nightwing has beaten credible opponents before

Also people need to quit with the Slade argument, for every time Nightwing did good against there are more showings of Slade stomping him. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@nightwing91 said:
" Actually Grayson's fought deathstroke several times now, recently in a titans issue. Grayson keep's right up there with him and there is the stalemate, and the other showings he's had against him in the past few years. I'll gladly get you scan's of his fight's fight deathstroke. "
Deathstroke has beaten the Titans with Grayson on the team....
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By nightwing91
@Vance Astro: I know which is why I mentioned those Showings to be PIS. Course they keep having it happen, which I don't get.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By FinalStar86
@Vance Astro said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" Actually Grayson's fought deathstroke several times now, recently in a titans issue. Grayson keep's right up there with him and there is the stalemate, and the other showings he's had against him in the past few years. I'll gladly get you scan's of his fight's fight deathstroke. "
Deathstroke has beaten the Titans with Grayson on the team.... "
Exactly, although technically Grayson was on the Outsiders, the Teen Titans were there and he was fighting alongside with them, they couldn't land a hit on him.  Not only that but Slade had to fight them without looking into Jericho's eyes because he would of been possessed, and not only that, he was doing this all easily.  

I really wish people would cut the argument of Nightwing fighting evenly with Slade, he might be able to hold his own against him if Slade is having a bad day and toying with him, but normally he shouldn't be a match for him. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FinalStar86 said:
" There was also Arsenal [while he was armed]Brother Blood [kind of like a Mandarin/Karnak guy where he can bust through steel with pressure points] Cheshire Jason Todd [BFTC] Ra's al Ghul  I would say Bucky's list is more impressive but Nightwing has beaten credible opponents before  Also people need to quit with the Slade argument, for every time Nightwing did good against there are more showings of Slade stomping him.  "
I knew all of these but I was making a case for Bucky and I didn't want to make a case against myself.I was waiting for someone to mention SOMEONE credible.Is it that hard?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FinalStar86
@Vance Astro said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" There was also Arsenal [while he was armed]Brother Blood [kind of like a Mandarin/Karnak guy where he can bust through steel with pressure points] Cheshire Jason Todd [BFTC] Ra's al Ghul  I would say Bucky's list is more impressive but Nightwing has beaten credible opponents before  Also people need to quit with the Slade argument, for every time Nightwing did good against there are more showings of Slade stomping him.  "
I knew all of these but I was making a case for Bucky and I didn't want to make a case against myself.I was waiting for someone to mention SOMEONE credible.Is it that hard? "
Dick SHOULD be better then he's portrayed though.  They want to put characters like Cassandra Cain and Deathstroke on a higher tier but they don't mind writing Nightwing to where he can fight them and do well.  It's like they make him to where he can tangle with most fighters but never actually beat them...
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86:
Pretty awesome , is that from his solo series ?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86: Pretty awesome , is that from his solo series ? "
What?
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86:  

Not your scan , my bad
@Vance Astro:
Is that from his solo series  
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers: Nightwing 82
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@FinalStar86:
Cool , thanks . 

I don't have it , is it good ?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FinalStar86 said:
Dick SHOULD be better then he's portrayed though. 
I agree. 

@CaptainRodgers said:
@Vance Astro: Is that from his solo series   "
I believe so.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By FinalStar86
@CaptainRodgers said:

" @FinalStar86: Cool , thanks .  I don't have it , is it good ? "

Eh not really, Nightwing ends up banging that chick on the rooftop after he pays Slade to go away, other then that the character looks weak in his own series. 
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#84  Edited By daredevil21134
@FinalStar86 said:
"@CaptainRodgers said:

" @FinalStar86: Cool , thanks .  I don't have it , is it good ? "

Eh not really, Nightwing ends up banging that chick on the rooftop after he pays Slade to go away, other then that the character looks weak in his own series.  "

lol
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#85  Edited By jayskee

bucky could beat dick or bruce
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86  Edited By mrtrickster
@Vance Astro said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" what has bucky done so impressive that could make him stomp dick? just curious "
He's easily beaten characters with comparable fighting skill and physical stats.Bucky simply has better showings overall. "
can you name a few instances? "
He's defeated Crossbones more than once,Batroc the Leaper,the Young Avengers,Sin,He's defeated Captain America II (Grand Director,stats match the real Steve Rogers),Black Widow etc. etc. "
how about this impressive enough?   

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FinalStar86
@mrtrickster:  Slade was in a hurry to leave because the cops were coming
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By mrtrickster
@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster:  Slade was in a hurry to leave because the cops were coming "

I don't really see that matters. and slade has the sword
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By FinalStar86
@mrtrickster said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I don't really see that matters. and slade has the sword "
It does matter because Slade is more intent on escaping then killing Dick
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jayskee said:
" bucky could beat dick or bruce "
Too far. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
It does matter because Slade is more intent on escaping then killing Dick "
FinalStar summed it up.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FinalStar86
@jayskee said:
Weren;t you the same guy that made that Iron Man vs Martian Manhunter thread? Yeah I'm sure we're all going to listen to you /rolls eyes
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mrtrickster
@Vance Astro said:
" @jayskee said:
Too far. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
FinalStar summed it up. "

dick makes him bleed all over the place. slade used to toy him, he would never let himself get injured like that
I don't see this as PIS, I say dick has progressed over the years
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#93  Edited By Dark King

i like both and i think it could go either way the problem really comes with buck's shield and cybernetic arm.. that in itself is a game changer and i believe could give him the slight edge to win over dick.

but, dont get me wrong i also think Dick is still gonna put the screws on Buck from time to time as well..

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#94  Edited By daredevil21134
@mrtrickster said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @jayskee said:
Too far. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
dick makes him bleed all over the place. slade used to toy him, he would never let himself get injured like thatI don't see this as PIS, I say dick has progressed over the years "

you could have a point there
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By FinalStar86
@mrtrickster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @jayskee said:
Too far. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
dick makes him bleed all over the place. slade used to toy him, he would never let himself get injured like thatI don't see this as PIS, I say dick has progressed over the years "
Dick's showings as Batman have been pretty sub par, he was more impressive as Nightwing before taking up the cowl 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Vance Astro said:
"@entropy_aegis said:

YES IT DOESNT MATTER WHO TRAINED WHO ,but  the problem is that bucky supporters normally resort to the training arguments as if they mean anything.james as bucky in his peak years isnt beating tim as  robin in his peak years  and same goes for dick.their showings as robin especially tim's are way better than his . recently dick stalemated slade . and grayson has KO gas,and those tazer knuckles as well as escrimas ,but the point being that james has no defense against a gas attack. and i dont think beating widow is much of a feat ,and crossbones has jobbed to him in 2 of their encounters ,the only proper fight was a stalemate and bucky was barely standing . dont know about batroc so i cant comment on that. "

If you're agreeing with me..what's up with the caps lock? You aight? You said that the problem with Bucky supporters is that we make training arguments.I haven't.You haven't named one feats that tops what I've said about Bucky..all you've done is try and say that Bucky's fights with Crossbones aren't legit although Bucky has beaten him 3 times (the only one you can say isn't legit is when he was thrown out the window and shot Crossbones in the chest when he looked out) and although that is a consistent showing for Bucky you're going to say it's not legit but then bring up Grayson stalemating Deathstroke when he's failed to do any damage to him with an entire team backing him? I just gave you several credible fighters that Bucky has beaten.Sin,Batroc,Black Widow,Captain America II are all level 5-6 fighters by Marvel standards, they are the best.All you've given me is something that isn't consistent and named weapons.All of which Bucky can prevent Dick from using or block with his shield.Bucky is also far better with the use of his shield than Dick is with Escrima sticks.THIS is the problem with Nightwing supporters..they never have any feats to back up their talk. "

Since when did beating widow or sin (who was tortured by brock and couldnt even fight back)  become such a highend feat ?,if you want  to go by that logic then dick has beaten huntress(who did quite well against bruce while widow was one shotted by both bucky and dd) and bested Ra's al ghul more recently in a sword fight(Ra's has beaten bane and batman though he has lost to bruce once as well).grayson showing against deathstroke was more recent compared to the other showings which you brought up and it was actually believable unlike bucky whos two out of three encounters with brock are downright horrible.and grayson bested arsenal and jason todd(BTFC and rise and fall of arsenal). and i'm a liile iffy on widow and sin being class 6 fighters .if that is true then marvels fighters would be rank amatuers. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By entropy_aegis
@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @jayskee said:
Too far. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Dick's showings as Batman have been pretty sub par, he was more impressive as Nightwing before taking up the cowl  "

I dont understand why people are crying PIS when it comes to slade ,its actually better than the crossbones encounters.
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#98  Edited By untammed

dick loses

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By entropy_aegis

Oh i also have bucks encounter with batroc ,now i dont to know much about him but he doesnt seem at all that  he is some highlevel fighter,his bio on the vine isnt helpful either.and IIRC bucky used the electric discharge to beat him.
Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#100  Edited By Blackestnight1

Bucky would just shoot him. 

Robins best chance is to gas him out.  And unless that worked instantly Bucky's going to move.  Robin is a better fighter, and better at disappearing, but Bucky fights well enough and is simply stronger and that shield can take anything, Robin's armor can't handle a gun. This isn't some thug is Captain America (ish) he'd blast him. 

Robin's way to win is with Guile.   He can not go hand to hand vs a gun and vibrainuim shield.  Bucky can easily go head to head with bommerangs and such. Robin would have been hard pressed to make it out of WWII with no special gear.