#1 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H only, in a cage match. To the death.

#2 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh crap I should say Bane isn't all venom up

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky one shots him like Crossbones.

#4 Edited by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

Kidding, anyways I'll lean towards James, but I'm not entirely sure. I do think the Bionic arm will be a definite factor but I'll wait and see what arguments are made.

#5 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Bucky one shots him like Crossbones.

There is no way that Bucky would be able to one shot Bane, at least not with his organic arm.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: I was kidding on that. I made a second post above yours that is my real answer.

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15255 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane after a tough fight.

#8 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Dex_Starr: I was kidding on that. I made a second post above yours that is my real answer.

Gotcha.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

How so? I'm not entirely sure on this fight, I'd just like to hear why.

#10 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky wins.

Bucky/Winter Soldier/Captain America is a beast. Not taking anything away from Bane, but Bucky wins this.

#11 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Bucky wins.

Bucky/Winter Soldier/Captain America is a beast.

#12 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Bucky wins.

Bucky/Winter Soldier/Captain America is a beast. Not taking anything away from Bane, but Bucky wins this.

Why? Bucky is a beast, but so is Bane, what makes Bucky more of a beast than Bane?

#13 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

i think any incarnation of captain america can beat bane H2h in a tough fight

#14 Edited by _Zombie_ (10414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Bucky wins.

Why? Bucky is a beast, but so is Bane, what makes Bucky more of a beast than Bane?

Personally? I'd say it's because he can outmaneuver Bane. Unless Bane has shown acrobatic feats of some sort. If he has, feel free to show them to me. Also, Bucky's arm gives him a degree of superhuman strength(the exact limit of which I'm not quite sure yet). Bane off venom may have the best feats, but he still doesn't have superhuman strength without it. In fact, off venom, I believe he's only peak-human. Bucky's strength with the arm is above that, so I can see him dealing some pretty serious damage against Bane.

I'm giving this to Bucky after a hard fight.

#15 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Bucky wins.

Personally? I'd say it's because he can outmaneuver Bane. Unless Bane has shown acrobatic feats of some sort. If he has, feel free to show them to me. Also, Bucky's arm gives him a degree of superhuman strength(the exact limit of which I'm not quite sure yet). Bane off venom may have the best feats, but he still doesn't have superhuman strength without it. In fact, off venom, I believe he's only peak-human. Bucky's strength with the arm is above that, so I can see him dealing some pretty serious damage against Bane.

Dick Grayson is arguably a faster and more agile combatant than Bucky is and he wasn't able to outmaneuver Bane. Bane doesn't have superhuman strength off venom but he's physically stronger than Batman and has feats over the peak human range. He was able to KO Bruce Wayne in Gotham Underground.

Just for the record I'm not saying who wins, just wanted to hear reasons why people chose who they did.

#16 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryvigilante:Does Bucky have his mechanical arm in this fight?

#17 Posted by ThexX (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going with Bucky he is all around better fighter then Bane. Bucky wins barely

#18 Posted by _Zombie_ (10414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Bucky wins.

Dick Grayson is arguably a faster and more agile combatant than Bucky is and he wasn't able to outmaneuver Bane. Bane doesn't have superhuman strength off venom but he's physically stronger than Batman and has feats over the peak human range. He was able to KO Bruce Wayne in Gotham Underground.

Just for the record I'm not saying who wins, just wanted to hear reasons why people chose who they did.

You have a point. I'm just saying that I see Bucky using the added strength of his arm in concert with his acrobatics, as well as his fighting skill, to take Bane down after awhile. And the part about me saying me giving it to Bucky was kind of just a side-note unrelated to my response to you.

@Dex_Starr said:

@angryvigilante:Does Bucky have his mechanical arm in this fight?

I'd like to know this as well. Without it, I see this getting a lot harder for Bucky.

#19 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Bucky wins.

You have a point. I'm just saying that I see Bucky using the added strength of his arm in concert with his acrobatics, as well as his fighting skill, to take Bane down after awhile. And the part about me saying me giving it to Bucky was kind of just a side-note unrelated to my response to you.

Fair enough.

#20 Posted by Saren (25621 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane 5.2/10. I think this is a closer match-up than Steve vs Bane would be. The main problem is that arm, but Bane's durability and threshold of pain are almost ridiculous at times.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (19837 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky Barnes wins. 

#22 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way IMO

#23 Posted by DocHurt (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky should win.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

what makes Bucky more of a beast than Bane?

The arm.
#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (15255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Bane 5.2/10. I think this is a closer match-up than Steve vs Bane would be. The main problem is that arm, but Bane's durability and threshold of pain are almost ridiculous at times.

I honestly think Bucky is almost even with Steve.@god_spawn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

How so? I'm not entirely sure on this fight, I'd just like to hear why.

I think Bane's pain tolerance will eveantually give him victory.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Fair enough. I think the arm is gonna make a big difference and bypass Bane's pain tolerance so I might give Bucky the nod.

#27 Posted by termiteone4ever (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has the edge . If Bucky doesnt have his arm and bane isnt all juiced up. Then bane all the way .. it wouldnt be a stomp

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Bane has the edge . If Bucky doesnt have his arm and bane isnt all juiced up. Then bane all the way .. it wouldnt be a stomp

So Bane gains 10/10 victories?

#29 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

So what I am hearing is if Bucky as his mechanical arm he wins, if not Bane takes it.

#30 Posted by nickthedevil (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

Concerning the arm, hasn't he shot electricity before? In the death of captain America? After he's captured by shield, and they remove his arm, it returns to him too?

#31 Posted by nickthedevil (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yea I looked it up... Its a radial charge... Yea, Bucky takes this fight.

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante said:

So what I am hearing is if Bucky as his mechanical arm he wins, if not Bane takes it.

It's the only way to make it fair because Bane uses Venom. If you give Bucky a normal arm he would have trouble hurting Bane. He's not really known to use nerve strikes.