Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

Hand to hand fight in a pub.

Round 1: Everyone is sober

Round 2: Bucky and Jason have had 4 tequilas each.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2,,daredevil being the MVP

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThexX

Team 1 wins. Jason is the weak link.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nightwing444

Nightwing beats/stalemates Daredevil. Bucky has beaten Wolverine hasn't he? He can beat Jason. Alternatively Nightwing stomps Jason while Bucky holds off Matt long enough for The double team.

If its current versions though Team 1 loses.

Round 2 is basically Nightwing vs Daredevil which pre 52 Nightwing wins and N52 Nightwing loses

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 because Jason goes down first while Nightwing holds DD

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

I believe in this situation Jason Todd is indeed the weakest link.

Daredevil is easily the MVP but judging by how the 'Battle of the Week' went it'd be close between Nightwing & Daredevil, and Bucky is going to be more helpful to Nightwing than Jason would be to Daredevil.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

This is why I believed Bucky could beat Daredevil, taken from a old post:

I am reopening this up as Bucky has had the chance to show tons of more feats. First I would like to say that in the past I have agreed with others that DD would beat Bucky shy of 6 or 7 out of 10 rounds. But this was almost 1.5 to 3 years ago when Bucky hardly had any feats besides just having a great track record.

Now I am going to say that Bucky takes this fight. If Bucky's arm was depowered, they would be about equal in H2H skill. It would be a close to even 50/50. What has Bucky done with a depowered arm? This is when he was in Gulag for 2 months pretty much being underfed, hardly any sleep and had to fight in a number of gauntlets.

Depowered H2H feats:

1. He defeated a giant Werebear using his agility. If they are anything like the marvel Werewolves, they have 2+ ton strength. He was in an arena and had no where to run or no environment advantage.

2. He has defeated the Titanium Man who was more like a cyborg. The marvel handbooks have him lifting 1.5 tons without his armor and high amounts of durability. He also had a mechanical arm in tact that was not depowered. He was lifting and throwing grown men with one arm like they were 5 lb dumbells. Why is this significant? Bucky had fought the Werebear the day before, and he got sucker punched and hit with a sledge hammer in the back right before this fight happen.

3. Next he fought some random fat guy with laser beams that could blow up concrete walls. Nothing too significant here, this was just the 3rd superpower person before he escaped Gulag.

The argument:

1. Batroc. Bucky's skill depowered, sleep deprived, starved and forced to fight through a super villain gauntlet pretty much shows that he is top tier even without his equipment and arm. Someone mentioned Batroc giving Bucky trouble. They didn't mention that every time Bucky fought Batroc, he was fighting Batroc and dozens of henchmen. The next time was Batroc, the man without a face, dozens of henchmen, and a HIND D Helicopter. The next time he fought Batroc he just kicked his ass.

2. Captain America Uniform. Bucky also has a bullet proof and impact resistant suit that people completely neglected here. The suit allows Bucky to be blown off of a building onto a car. It also turned 3 to 4 handgun rounds a few feet away from behind into just 2 fractured ribs. With a suit like this, Daredevil is going to have a way harder time knocking someone out like Bucky who is just as skilled as him and has a mechanical arm which leads me to my next point.

3. Mechanical Arm. What Bucky has that Daredevil does not is better weaponry and tech. Along with his robotic arm that can one shot any peak human individual, it is capable of electrical shocks that KO armored shield agents with just a touch, that's all it takes is a touch. Bucky has also been shown to use the arm to deflect sword strikes from Taskmaster, deflect bullet like projectiles from Black Widows stinger and catch Hawkeye's bow and arrows. Daredevil is going to have a hard time contending with this arm which can deflect bullets, which takes me to my next point.

4. Shield Handgun. Bucky's handgun is capable of knocking down Ares for a few seconds and the rounds are higher velocity according to Mockingbird. Lets just conclude that these will be harder to dodge, specially coming from Bucky. Against DD, I don't think he will use his HG personally because of morals and he knows DD is a hero.

5. Shield. Bucky is just as good of a shield tosser than Steve is.

Conclusion

In a dojo with a depowered arm, I could see DD possibly getting 6/10 wins over Bucky just because we haven't seen enough of Bucky perform with a depowered arm and DD has more feats. But with his impact resistant suit that can soak up Daredevils blows, and his mechanical arm that is capable of punching and moving with inhuman feats and it's electrical shock capabilities in addition to Bucky being close to equal in skill as Daredevil, I will have to give it to Bucky 7/10 due to Bucky having better standard gear.

END POST

But Bucky doesn't have Cap's SHIELD here but his Winter Soldier uniform is the same. It has impact resistance and is bullet proof, so he already has a durability advantage and strength advantage (due to metal arm) over both of team 2. Nightwing does beat Jason though, Daredevil and Bucky are too close to call so I'll give it to Team 1 due to Jason being the weakest link.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yokergeist

Nightwing beats/stalemates Daredevil. Bucky has beaten Wolverine hasn't he? He can beat Jason. Alternatively Nightwing stomps Jason while Bucky holds off Matt long enough for The double team.

If its current versions though Team 1 loses.

Round 2 is basically Nightwing vs Daredevil which pre 52 Nightwing wins and N52 Nightwing loses

This

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No version of nightwing is beating daredevil..period

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No version of nightwing is beating daredevil..period

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By homicidalmaniac

It between Daredevil and Bucky

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil can beat Bucky IMO

Nathan_Strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nathan_Strange

Round 1: Team 1, thanks to Bucky with Jason being the weak link. Pure H2H Dick and DD are pretty equal, but Bucky beats Jason thanks to his arm.

Round 2: Team

1, I just have a feeling that Bucky can handle his alcohol better than Jason.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

This is a really good fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers