Buckshot.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shattered Hand

Hmmm does Buckshot have his omni suit of knows everything? That can withstand Thanos and Darkseid using their combined might? Cause i'd still give it to panther cause he is the juggernaut but slightly smaller.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Iron Apollo

sometime that little mouse will get you
Post Edited:2007-06-26 20:15:15

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

How is that owned? Stop hatin on my boy.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Is it easier for you to try (and fail) to annoy me by making these stupid threads than simply prove me wrong in threads where you disagree with me?

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Logic Mark II

This is a toughy. Black Panther is basically Marvel/DC/Wildstorm/Top Cow/Malibu/Image universe proof so can he really be beaten? Dont you think we would have to pray to our all mighty Lord to defeat Black Panther? Truth be told i cant see him loosing unless we do...i dont even think BATMAN has an anti-Black Panther spray.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Logic Mark II

Dude we can prove you wrong about Black Panther if you stop making him something he is not.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Logic Mark II says:

"Dude we can prove you wrong about Black Panther if you stop making him something he is not. "
Everything that he has stated is all there in comics, its not his fault you either dont or cant read them. Look at the pages he's done for this site, the kid knows what he's talking about. You on the other hand have 70 posts and no points, what do you bring to the discussion?
Post Edited:2007-06-26 20:24:28
Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shattered Hand

Imagine that. So our opinion's are less valued cause we have less posts...I mean the perfect example here is the Red Skull fight. Cause he didn't like it, it made it less valid. That fight alone proved the majority of the points that people make for BP being so powerful invalid. Like I said I actually like having people back up their opinions with fact cause it makes a nice change from the usual fanboy crap I am used to when I go to these sorts of forums. But its not about having some form of elitism cause that just sucks the fun outta all of these sorts of discussions. Black Panther is indeed a worthy advesary but I would not place him in the top tier of the Marvel Universe. If he was that powerful you wouldn't even need an earth based task force. Just send him out and he can deal with it.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark II

i have only seen that super suit and sword of Panther's once when he used it against Iron Man, but in everyother comic i have seen him in he doesnt carry a sword and wears a suit that is able to be torn and doesnt make him invulnerable to physical harm [where were all these magical items against Silver Surfer and that Bug creature the FF faught recently? why were they not dispatched in mere seconds by his omni sword? why did he not stand and absorb all of their blows with his impenetrable suit?]. So if i just post another million times i am gonna have the same juice as Buckshot? SWEET....see you in a few million buddy time to get posty with it. Gambler i dont live on my PC so im not gonna be typing all day, besides its quality not quantity.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Shattered Hand says:

"Imagine that. So our opinion's are less valued cause we have less posts...I mean the perfect example here is the Red Skull fight. Cause he didn't like it, it made it less valid. That fight alone proved the majority of the points that people make for BP being so powerful invalid. Like I said I actually like having people back up their opinions with fact cause it makes a nice change from the usual fanboy crap I am used to when I go to these sorts of forums. But its not about having some form of elitism cause that just sucks the fun outta all of these sorts of discussions. Black Panther is indeed a worthy advesary but I would not place him in the top tier of the Marvel Universe. If he was that powerful you wouldn't even need an earth based task force. Just send him out and he can deal with it."

Hmmm, one fight that ignores the majority of BP's past is what you're going on? Since the current BP book is mostly crap about him getting married, read the last series, 60+ issues that support everything I've said. Read the volumes before that too, more support for my stance (except the tech stuff because he didn't have it way back then). A suit that's been shown explicitly to be almost impervious to damage is automatically tossed away because in a couple fights they like for BP to put up a fight and look like he's taking damage? I don't think so. That would mean that everything that's been said about vibranium itself is incorrect. Which makes more sense, that vibranium does what EVERY source in and out of comics says it does, or that they like to make a fight look even for the story?

Logic Mark II says:

"i have only seen that super suit and sword of Panther's once when he used it against Iron Man, but in everyother comic i have seen him in he doesnt carry a sword and wears a suit that is able to be torn and doesnt make him invulnerable to physical harm [where were all these magical items against Silver Surfer and that Bug creature the FF faught recently? why were they not dispatched in mere seconds by his omni sword? why did he not stand and absorb all of their blows with his impenetrable suit?]. So if i just post another million times i am gonna have the same juice as Buckshot? SWEET....see you in a few million buddy time to get posty with it. Gambler i dont live on my PC so im not gonna be typing all day, besides its quality not quantity."

Same thing for you, go back and read some Black Panther. The vibranium suit is not the suit of armor you're talking about. Also, I've never mentioned either that, nor the Ebony Blade and Solomon's Frogs as standard gear.

Post Edited:2007-06-26 20:43:16

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Forever

Logic Mark II says:

"i have only seen that super suit and sword of Panther's once when he used it against Iron Man, but in everyother comic i have seen him in he doesnt carry a sword and wears a suit that is able to be torn and doesnt make him invulnerable to physical harm [where were all these magical items against Silver Surfer and that Bug creature the FF faught recently? why were they not dispatched in mere seconds by his omni sword? why did he not stand and absorb all of their blows with his impenetrable suit?]. So if i just post another million times i am gonna have the same juice as Buckshot? SWEET....see you in a few million buddy time to get posty with it. Gambler i dont live on my PC so im not gonna be typing all day, besides its quality not quantity. "

Dont look at the number of posts look at what the person says. There are some guys I know who have double my posts but what they say isn't taken as seriously. It's what you know and how you present it that is important. Buckshot has juice because of what he types, not because of the number of posts under his icon.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shattered Hand

Doesn't matter if it ignores the majority. What stops it from happening again? All I am saying is that your too closed minded when it comes down to these battles. I have actually read Black Panther before and I have said multiple times on this forum that he is one of my favourites and I know how all his powers and the suit and all that jazz. I just don't see how he can be that powerful in regards to the rest of the Marvel Universe. I mean I know for a fact Thor has dented Cap's shield and thats Vibranium AND Adamatium so surely that one person that would be able to dent his suit.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Logic Mark II

I know Forever but Gambler made a point of highlighting the number of posts i made, suggesting that numbers counted.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Forever

Shattered Hand says:

"Doesn't matter if it ignores the majority. What stops it from happening again? All I am saying is that your too closed minded when it comes down to these battles. I have actually read Black Panther before and I have said multiple times on this forum that he is one of my favourites and I know how all his powers and the suit and all that jazz. I just don't see how he can be that powerful in regards to the rest of the Marvel Universe. I mean I know for a fact Thor has dented Cap's shield and thats Vibranium AND Adamatium so surely that one person that would be able to dent his suit. "

Actually there isnt any adamantium in Cap's shield. It's just an exotic Vibranium alloy that has never been duplicated. They made a mistake in one of the Marvel catalogs and it keeps turning up. Adamantium wasn't made until later when they were trying to duplicate the process that was gone through to make Cap's shield. And I dont recall Thor denting it unless that happened when he had inherited Odin's powers. Before that I had read a comic where he tried to but was unable to dent it.

But that's beside the point. I doubt that suit is as resistant to force as Cap's shield is and I bet someone who was powerful enough could get enough force through to kill Black Panther. I'm sure Hercules or Thor or someone on that strength level could do it but Midnighter certainly couldn't.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Logic Mark II

If the Red Skull can screw him up ANYONE can.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Seriously, are people getting all pissy because they have asked for an opinion and then decided that they don't agree with the opinion? The battle threads always say "Who do you think will win?" This means that the thread is opinion based. If you want to disagree with what another person says, fine disagree. Argue if you must, but don't go and start attacking each other like this. It is only gonna cause problems and prove that people don't care what other people think because no one wants to be wrong. Granted there will be battles where someone will say something and somebody will change their mind, but if people decide that they like their own opinion better than what other people have to say, quit posting in there and move on. I know Buckshot will stand behind BP most of the time, but I bet you if you wanted to do a battle against someone powerful enough with the regular battle formats (no prep time, not running away to prepare yourself, and no calling in your army from where ever you are from while you are getting pummeled, etc.) then I'm sure he would admit that BP would lose. Of course Marvel has made it so that BP is the "Boy Scouts Motto" fro the heroes (He's always prepared.), that is in no way Buck's fault. If you want to have BP lose try having him fight someone rediculous like Galactus. If you want to keep putting him against people that he knows and has fought with (which is also a means for him to study and prepare for the day that he may have to battle them) then go ahead, just realize that the guy is a backed in facts and in comics as being the kind paranoid, and efficient warrior that he needs to be. Also threads like these are just a means to attack a person and are rather rude. Please stop making them, they are annoying and creating problems between people that just need to realize that they will have to agree to disagree.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Shattered Hand says:

"Doesn't matter if it ignores the majority. What stops it from happening again? All I am saying is that your too closed minded when it comes down to these battles. I have actually read Black Panther before and I have said multiple times on this forum that he is one of my favourites and I know how all his powers and the suit and all that jazz. I just don't see how he can be that powerful in regards to the rest of the Marvel Universe. I mean I know for a fact Thor has dented Cap's shield and thats Vibranium AND Adamatium so surely that one person that would be able to dent his suit. "

That instance where the suit was cut by fists and normal glass is like Flash getting hit by a normal person. It happens, but given how Flash's powers work it should be impossible. For that reason, in fights you don't say Batman can hit Flash. In a fight where the story isn't important, the suit won't rip because that's how it works. Now when you say someone like Thor can smash it, I don't deny that. I never said it was totally invulnerable. In fact I just said in another thread that it only works up to a level. The suit would protect him weaker a building blowing up around him, but a full on hit from Hulk would get through. He's been hit by Namor and walked away because the suit absorbs the damage. He still felt it because it didn't absorb all of it, but overall, he was fine.

Logic Mark II says:

"If the Red Skull can screw him up ANYONE can."

You're not reading anything I write.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Forever

Logic Mark II says:

"I know Forever but Gambler made a point of highlighting the number of posts i made, suggesting that numbers counted. "

I'm sure they count to him to a degree but I know he takes what people say more into account. He made friends with me the first or second day I was on here because he liked what I said and the way I give respect to everyone else. Buckshot and I became friends for the same reason. When someone says something that I havent seen, I dont immediately assume that they dont know what they're talking about. I look it up before I try to counter what they're saying. Why just assume Buckshot is full of it? You should give people more respect than that. Until you find something that proves they are wrong. Then call them on it.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shattered Hand

To be honest with you, its not his ability to recite the information. I have already said its impressive countless times in the last hour let alone the two or so days I have been here. Its the attitude in which he dispenses his opinions. So someone says something thats "wrong" or "against the comic" who cares? I'd much appreciate it if someone was to point my error out and say "hey thats not how it happened" instead of trying to make me out to be a fool and recite wikipedia in my face.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Logic Mark II

just because YOU dont like it doesnt make it invalid. It was a dammed Avengers comic it has some weight to it.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Octagon Freak

Post Deleted.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Logic Mark II

OOOOH you said noobs how witty. I would say us 'noobs' would hand you two an asswhoopin'

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Iron Apollo

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Seriously, are people getting all pissy because they have asked for an opinion and then decided that they don't agree with the opinion? The battle threads always say "Who do you think will win?" This means that the thread is opinion based. If you want to disagree with what another person says, fine disagree. Argue if you must, but don't go and start attacking each other like this. It is only gonna cause problems and prove that people don't care what other people think because no one wants to be wrong. Granted there will be battles where someone will say something and somebody will change their mind, but if people decide that they like their own opinion better than what other people have to say, quit posting in there and move on. I know Buckshot will stand behind BP most of the time, but I bet you if you wanted to do a battle against someone powerful enough with the regular battle formats (no prep time, not running away to prepare yourself, and no calling in your army from where ever you are from while you are getting pummeled, etc.) then I'm sure he would admit that BP would lose. Of course Marvel has made it so that BP is the "Boy Scouts Motto" fro the heroes (He's always prepared.), that is in no way Buck's fault. If you want to have BP lose try having him fight someone rediculous like Galactus. If you want to keep putting him against people that he knows and has fought with (which is also a means for him to study and prepare for the day that he may have to battle them) then go ahead, just realize that the guy is a backed in facts and in comics as being the kind paranoid, and efficient warrior that he needs to be. Also threads like these are just a means to attack a person and are rather rude. Please stop making them, they are annoying and creating problems between people that just need to realize that they will have to agree to disagree."

BP just lost to Midnighter, in the thread that casued this one, and im pretty sure this thread was a joke, I Laughed Out Loud. really!

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shattered Hand

Its true man. When it all comes down to it, comics is for us guys getting together and havin a laugh. Its not about arguing in a way that offends anyone.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iron Apollo

Octagon Freak says:

"Just because you noobs are dumb, I say Buckshot.Here's a better battle. You noobs vs. me and Buckshot. Either of us alone really is enough, but it's fair odds that way."

who exactly are you calling noobs? (and yes I know what it means, thats not my question)

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Octagon Freak

Post Deleted.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Shattered Hand says:

"To be honest with you, its not his ability to recite the information. I have already said its impressive countless times in the last hour let alone the two or so days I have been here. Its the attitude in which he dispenses his opinions. So someone says something thats "wrong" or "against the comic" who cares? I'd much appreciate it if someone was to point my error out and say "hey thats not how it happened" instead of trying to make me out to be a fool and recite wikipedia in my face."

You don't have to like how I say it, and just because I'm pointing out a mistake doesn't mean I'm trying to make a fool out of you, it just means that I'm pointing out a mistake. You're the one attaching feelings or ulterior motives to what I'm saying, not me. And if I say something's "against the comic" that's because we're talking about comic characters, so the comic is important.

Logic Mark II says:

"just because YOU dont like it doesnt make it invalid. It was a dammed Avengers comic it has some weight to it."

It's not because I don't like it, it's because it contradicts other, established comic history and logic. Are you telling me one Avengers comic overrules more than 50 Black Panther comics just because it's "Avengers?"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Octagon Freak

Post Deleted.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shattered Hand

Guys seriously its not worth it. Lets just drop it now cause this isn't gonna end constructively regardless. I agree with Zaraki and think that we should agree to disagree with whatever it is we were talking about and just start again.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Logic Mark II says:

"OOOOH you said noobs how witty. I would say us 'noobs' would hand you two an asswhoopin'"

And that is why nothing you say as any real importance.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Iron Apollo

LOL, sorry i just laughed again

Really fellas, I wouldn't Call Shattered or Logic noobs, considering if you read their posts in other threads, they both have good points, and don't play fan boy. That words wasted on them and could be used on others much more deserving, with great power comes great responsibility!
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:19:24

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Octagon Freak

Post Deleted.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shattered Hand

What shit are we gonna get? Your gonna call us noobs from across the world? Who cares man just give it a break already and lets get back to the important thing. Discussing comics like men reasonably and without incident. Unless the incident is funny, in which case I allow it :P

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Octagon Freak

Ok, this is stupid now. I'm staying out of it. You noobs leave me alone.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Iron Apollo

Octagon Freak says:

"Well, I say they wanted to start shit, so they're going to get shit."

Really fellas, I wouldn't Call Shattered or Logic noobs, considering if you read their posts in other threads, they both have good points, and don't play fan boy. That words wasted on them and could be used on others much more deserving, with great power comes great responsibility!

You started the name calling

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Forever

Iron Apollo says:

"Octagon Freak says:
Really fellas, I wouldn't Call Shattered or Logic noobs, considering if you read their posts in other threads, they both have good points, and don't play fan boy. That words wasted on them and could be used on others much more deserving, with great power comes great responsibility! You started the name calling"

You're right Iron. Let's leave it at that.

Avatar image for the_hellfire_club
The Hellfire Club

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Apollo says:

"Octagon Freak says:
Really fellas, I wouldn't Call Shattered or Logic noobs, considering if you read their posts in other threads, they both have good points, and don't play fan boy. That words wasted on them and could be used on others much more deserving, with great power comes great responsibility! You started the name calling"

Really? Good points, you call making a thread to take a shot at Buck making a good point? Get off there nuts.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shattered Hand

It was a joke brother we were just messin around. You gotta realise we only been here like two days and he posted on everyone of our posts :P Plus I already said sorry and lets be friends and I got a giant No right in my mouth so...whats a guy to do?

The Hellfire Club

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shattered Hand says:

"It was a joke brother we were just messin around. You gotta realise we only been here like two days and he posted on everyone of our posts :P Plus I already said sorry and lets be friends and I got a giant No right in my mouth so...whats a guy to do?"

Okay, my bad, lets just forget it.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Iron Apollo

The Hellfire Club says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"Octagon Freak says:

Really? Good points, you call making a thread to take a shot at Buck making a good point? Get off there nuts."

IF anything Buckshot should be Flatterd they made this thread, don't take things so seriously, when I saw the thread it immediately made me laugh, as it should have you, Now there are peopl in here defending BS (freak and gambler) BS doesn't need help, and I by the way agree with both Logic and Hand, BS makes people feel like idiots, all the time, even when its not necessary (and i understand when it is), and I dissagree with that. Also I said their good points were in other threads, not this one, learn to read.
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:32:28
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:33:06

The Hellfire Club

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Apollo says:

"The Hellfire Club says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Really? Good points, you call making a thread to take a shot at Buck making a good point? Get off there nuts."
IF anything Buckshot should be Flatterd they made this thread, don't take things so seriously, when I saw the thread it immediately made me laugh, as it should have you, Now there are peopl in here defending BS (freak and gambler) BS doesn't need help, and I by the way agree with both Logic and Hand, BS makes people feel like idiots, all the time, even when its not necessary (and i understand when it is), and I dissagree with that "
If Buckshot makes you feel like an idiot then thats your problem, not his. And I'll defend who ever the $#@! I feel like. Learn to read? You cant even spell, go look at the line "Now there are" and tell me what the next word in that sentence is, cause last time I checked, people had an e on the end.
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:36:07
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:36:36
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Iron Apollo says:

"IF anything Buckshot should be Flatterd they made this thread, don't take things so seriously, when I saw the thread it immediately made me laugh, as it should have you, Now there are peopl in here defending BS (freak and gambler) BS doesn't need help, and I by the way agree with both Logic and Hand, BS makes people feel like idiots, all the time, even when its not necessary (and i understand when it is), and I dissagree with that. Also I said their good points were in other threads, not this one, learn to read."

I've said this in all the "we hate Buckshot for being right" threads (that there has been more than one is one reason I don't find it funny), I'm not trying to insult anyone or make anyone feel dumb (except the few times I do, and I haven't done that in a while), I just respond to posts with the information I have. If you take it the wrong way, that's on you.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shattered Hand

To be fair your grammer was incorrect when you said Get off there nuts...it shoulda been get off THEIR nuts :P But who cares surely everyone here is above name calling now...and we can please think of the pure and innocent comics tainted by this madness!

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Iron Apollo

The Hellfire Club says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"The Hellfire Club says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"Octagon Freak says:
IF anything Buckshot should be Flatterd they made this thread, don't take things so seriously, when I saw the thread it immediately made me laugh, as it should have you, Now there are peopl in here defending BS (freak and gambler) BS doesn't need help, and I by the way agree with both Logic and Hand, BS makes people feel like idiots, all the time, even when its not necessary (and i understand when it is), and I dissagree with that "
If Buckshot makes you feel like an idiot then thats your problem, not his. And I'll defend who ever the $#@! I feel like. Learn to read? You cant even spell, go look at the line "Now there are" and tell me what the next word in that sentence is, cause last time I checked, people had an e on the end.
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:36:07
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:36:36"

as will I, and your right people does have an e, glad you passed the test

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Forever

Shattered Hand says:

"To be fair your grammer was incorrect when you said Get off there nuts...it shoulda been get off THEIR nuts :P But who cares surely everyone here is above name calling now...and we can please think of the pure and innocent comics tainted by this madness!"

Dude they're not above name calling but it's all in fun.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Octagon Freak

I aplologize for previous startements. Not in the best of moods tonight.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Iron Apollo

Buckshot says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"IF anything Buckshot should be Flatterd they made this thread, don't take things so seriously, when I saw the thread it immediately made me laugh, as it should have you, Now there are peopl in here defending BS (freak and gambler) BS doesn't need help, and I by the way agree with both Logic and Hand, BS makes people feel like idiots, all the time, even when its not necessary (and i understand when it is), and I dissagree with that. Also I said their good points were in other threads, not this one, learn to read."

I've said this in all the "we hate Buckshot for being right" threads (that there has been more than one is one reason I don't find it funny), I'm not trying to insult anyone or make anyone feel dumb (except the few times I do, and I haven't done that in a while), I just respond to posts with the information I have. If you take it the wrong way, that's on you."

sure