#1 Edited by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems the general consensus that the Bruces do not have a chance against superman alone. But what about together? (Not saying I believe that)

Superman has his mind altered to believe that he needs to get rid of other superhumans but he doesn't rememeber that Wayne is batman. He also has his normal morals but really believes he needs to imprison all superhumans but him.

Bruce Wayne and Bruce Banner go into research and development as a team with all of Waynetech's resources. Banner can hulk out if he needs to. The battle takes place in Gotham city. New 52 Superman. Bruces can use any feats from their history.

Round 1: Bruces get 1 week prep

Round 2: Bruces get 1 month prep

Round 3: Bruces get 1 year of prep

SupesBannerWayne
#2 Posted by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm..

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21872 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedblitz

#4 Posted by Oni_Bane (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins due to the fact he is rich and can buy kryptonite

#5 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

The bruces put Kryptonite into Hulks bloodstream and let him radiate kryptonite and then proceed to beat him

#6 Posted by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with kryptonite, insider suit focused on speed with old power shields on hulk they could do it. Probably bruces take round 2 and 3.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#9 Edited by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm slightly surprised that more superman fans aren't siding with him. Usually they'd say he stomps either even with prep.

#10 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1507 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by kyrees (5094 posts) - - Show Bio

@antiwhipped: if you put supes on moral's off mode or bloodlust mode, the bruces won't even last a second

#12 Posted by Thedailybagel (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

They might be able to take all three rounds.

Bruce banner could give himself banner tech shielding for when he hulks out allowing him to have a durability advantage (which hulk had already IMO). Bruce Wayne could make a trap or wear the insider suit (allowing him to get near superman) and have a weapon (gun, needle, etc) to infect Clark with kryptonite. There's a lot of ways the Bruce's can win, with each round making it much easier.

Bruce Wayne having knowledge of superman and already possessing kryptonite kinda seals the deal for me.

#13 Posted by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they could win every round if they got kryptonite

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Take it from the guy who has prep all the time and a suit built around the stuff.

#15 Edited by Dernman (15105 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

Take it from the guy who has prep all the time and a suit built around the stuff.

heh

#16 Posted by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Bruce Banner and Bruce Wayne could come up with better plans than Luthor.

#17 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

@ancient_0f_days: Bruce Banner and Bruce Wayne could come up with better plans than Luthor.

Hahahaha.....cool story. Lex Luthor is a smarter, richer, bald and evil Bruce Wayne without the years of tireless physical training and detective prowess. He has everything Wayne has as far as intelligence and resources go, along with much more. Banner has more knowledge feats as far as gamma goes....but to say that he can do better than Lex prep wise is nonsense. Saying that Wayne and Banner can out prep Lex is a joke.

#18 Edited by Gustofwind (606 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos morals on Superman with 1 week prep using whatever new contingency plan he's come up with since tower of babel.

#19 Posted by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I'm sure Bruce has dozens of contingency plans against Superman and adding another genius to the fray couldn't hurt.

#20 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex luthor cant kill an enemy when he has a very explotible weakness does not make him good at prep @ancient_0f_days:

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I'm sure Bruce has dozens of contingency plans against Superman and adding another genius to the fray couldn't hurt.

And he's used them all to no avail...Saying "I'm sure Bruce has this and that" doesn't mean anything and you know it.

Lex luthor cant kill an enemy when he has a very explotible weakness does not make him good at prep @ancient_0f_days:

You're right, what makes him good at prep is exploiting everything he possibly can and having back up plan after back up plan and still losing. You don't seem as if you know about Lex's feats so I wouldn't be making comments concerning how good of a guy who can turn the sun red and destroy planets is with prep.

#22 Edited by Dextersinister (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Have you ever read a Superman comic?. Lex has beaten Superman multiple times. He has just never killed him, or never killed him and had it stick.

#23 Posted by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: With their combined intellect, resources, and knowledge they could do a better job than Luthor. What if they built Kryptonite weapons and armor and gave it to the Hulk to fight Superman?

#24 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: With their combined intellect, resources, and knowledge they could do a better job than Luthor. What if they built Kryptonite weapons and armor and gave it to the Hulk to fight Superman?

K-Nite weapons on a flightless slow green brute...........wow. That'd be easier than Lex's standard Warsuit. Give me a break, Lex turned the sun red and blew up new krypton, hell he became a god. Get outta here with that make believe BS.

#25 Edited by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I was under the impression that when Kryptonite is in Superman's presence he gets weaker and slower. Apparently this is untrue.

#26 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I was under the impression that when Kryptonite is in Superman's presence he gets weaker and slower. Apparently this is untrue.

You were probably under the impression that almost any genius can beat him with it....please...if you're gonna make a dumb post, at least make it funny.

#27 Edited by Easternwind (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@noone301994 said:

He doesnt have Hulk

#28 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesnt have Hulk

Your point? Is Hulk supposed to be a more of a threat to Superman than a guy who knows about his weaknesses and can fly?

Lol, this isn't the Avengers movie.

#30 Edited by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

I was thinking that if there was enough kryptonite around maybe it would weaken Superman enough to make Hulk a match for him. Doesn't kryptonite weaken Superman? You are making it seem like Kryptonite wouldn't weaken Superman enough for them to do anything.

#31 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

I was thinking that if there was enough kryptonite around maybe it would weaken Superman enough to make Hulk a match for him. Doesn't kryptonite weaken Superman? You are making it seem like Kryptonite wouldn't weaken Superman enough for them to do anything before he dismantles them.

Fixed.

#32 Edited by Easternwind (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind said:

He doesnt have Hulk

Your point? Is Hulk supposed to be a more of a threat to Superman than a guy who knows about his weaknesses and can fly?

Lol, this isn't the Avengers movie.

That avengers movie?

Whats with the attitude throughout the thread.

Hulk is a decent enough fight for superman , especially with his weakness around, morals on , and a Prepped batman.

I was mostly kidding about him not having hulk, but I do think they could win.

Lex has won vs superman before, the only reason his plans fail is because he is the main villain.

#33 Posted by Easternwind (3878 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I understand that he is fast but what if they come to the battle with a crap load of kryptonite? Hulk and Batman are both covered in it and it's everywhere. If Superman speed blitzes into them wouldn't his hit be considerably weaker and less quick? Or am I overestimating how weakened Superman gets when he comes into contact with kryptonite?

#35 Posted by Thedailybagel (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will always give superman trouble. It'll take a while for supes to bring hulk down but Clark would defintely win eventually. With prep they could give hulk banner tech shielding, armour made of kryptonite and I'll throw a jet pack in their for fun, I don't see Clark winning this morals on.

#36 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I understand that he is fast but what if they come to the battle with a crap load of kryptonite? Hulk and Batman are both covered in it and it's everywhere. If Superman speed blitzes into them wouldn't his hit be considerably weaker and less quick? Or am I overestimating how weakened Superman gets when he comes into contact with kryptonite?

I think you're over estimating Kryptonite, he's been able to continue to fight Doomsday after getting a K bomb in his face....even Jeph Loeb with his fluctuating and BS Plot lines had Superman jam K-nite into his arm to punch Supergirl and casually flew away to regroup with Batman and Wonder Woman. In more legitimate stories, hes had to fight Lex who uses more Kryptonite than anyone, he shoots concentrated kryptonite lasers out of his hands.

That avengers movie?

You sounded like when Iron Man said "We have a Hulk" and I'm like really? You think Hulk is what Lex was missing? Ha!

Whats with the attitude throughout the thread.

Problem? That's none of your concern.

Hulk is a decent enough fight for superman , especially with his weakness around, morals on , and a Prepped batman.

No he's not.....Superman doesn't have to be in his face to fight the Hulk and Kryptonite has to be within CLOSE proximity to Superman...A prepped Batman has gotten himself hurt when he used Green-K against Superman and in most cases it was never that effective. So it changes nothing...Hulk is barely even a factor.

I was mostly kidding about him not having hulk, but I do think they could win.

Lex has won vs superman before, the only reason his plans fail is because he is the main villain.

So what? There's nothing to suggest they can.

Before I agree with you, I want to see if you know what you're talking about. Name one time Lex has gotten the better of Superman without help.

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will always give superman trouble. It'll take a while for supes to bring hulk down but Clark would defintely win eventually. With prep they could give hulk banner tech shielding, armour made of kryptonite and I'll throw a jet pack in their for fun, I don't see Clark winning this morals on.

False. There was a thread in which this was detailed to you.

#38 Posted by Thedailybagel (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: he will, yes hulk would really struggle to tag (morals off, it's is morals on) superman but superman would also take a while to put hulk down. The amount of things the Bruce's can do just tip the favour.

#39 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: he will, yes hulk would really struggle to tag (morals off, it's is morals on) superman but superman would also take a while to put hulk down. The amount of things the Bruce's can do just tip the favour.

He would struggle to tag Superman regardless....

and it is well within Superman's morals to toss his opponents away, what can Bruce possibly do that hasn't been done before and failed.

#40 Posted by Thedailybagel (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: as I said, they can work out ways around BFR. They can make a variation of the superman suit batman made. There's simply too many ways for the Bruce's to counter what Clark can throw at them. They could build a suit that allows hulk to fly, attach tiny kryptonite crystals to it so if Clark so much as touches it he starts getting weaker, they can make an enhanced version of a banner tech shield specifically made to resist supermans heat vision. They can make the outer layer super heated with gamma radiation to counter frost breath. Heck they could just pound hulk with unimaginable amounts of gamma radiation amping him to world breaker levels (or past it). There's just too much they could do to win. They could trick him into following them into a small arena that has operational gates made of adamantium therefore forcing Clark into a fist fight, they could pour red sunlight into that room. They can win in so many ways I can't begin to count them.

#41 Posted by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prep God. All rounds. Prepared.

#42 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (534 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Noone301994 (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Oh okay. Nevermind then. I guess Kryptonite isn't that big of a weakness to him anymore.

#44 Posted by Cerberus369616 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes can take Round 1 with some difficulty. Round 2 and 3 go to the Bruces.

They build an Insider Suit for Hulk that runs off Hulks Gamma Radiation :p

#45 Posted by Oni_Bane (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

@oni_bane: that prep

For once is of use. Superman has the most obvious weakness in the world.

#46 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Superman