bruce wayne with a sword runs the animal gauntlet

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

he has a katana. animals are all bloodlusted. bruce is bloodlusted. fights take place on generic african savanah

1) 3 large wolves

2) 1 lion

3) polar bar

4) a hippo (on land)

5) a rhino

6) a sabertooth tiger

7) a large bull elephant

8) t-rex

9) brachiosaurus

10) megalodon, bruce is 10 feet underwater in the middle of the ocean, has flippers and perfect underwater vision

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kute

i might have been overrated sabertooth tiger. not as big as i thought. should be below the bear

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger:

it's comic bruce wayne. sorry i should have said. i'm pretty sure he'd beat it h2h let alone with a sword. bruce wayne is a legit superhuman

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a saber tooth tiger would be much easier to kill than a polar bear, hippo or rhino, just saying. It's basically the same as a lion but with bigger teethe, it should be round 3.

Bruce takes 1-2, has trouble with 3, might lose at 4 but could win, looses at 5, would win at 6 if he got there.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAznable

Let's remember Bruce beat two lions by himself.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) 3 large wolves. Bruce puts down the sword and beats their rumps barehanded.

2) 1 lion. Bruce stabs it mid-pounce.

3) polar bar. Bruce leans on it for a minute then continues on.

4) a hippo (on land). Bruce evades it and stabs it in its vitals. A real katana breaks here, a comic katana 1-shots.

5) a rhino. Same as hippo.

6) a sabertooth tiger. This should be r4, assuming the current r3 was a bear. Which it's not.

7) a large bull elephant. Same as 4 and 5.

8) t-rex. Bruce uses the skills he gained piercing the tough hides of the previous 3 noteworthy contenders and dodge rolls till it tires out then mounts it and pokes it to death.

9) brachiosaurus. For a man who can leap a story n a half into the sky, dodging/scaling the thing won't be so bad. It's utterly defenseless once he reaches the base of its neck.

10) megalodon, bruce is 10 feet underwater in the middle of the ocean, has flippers and perfect underwater vision. None of these would actually help him, he is drastically to slow. In deeper water I'd say his only shot is to dive into it's mouth mid-strike and cut his way back out. He needs full comic physics for this to work or he splatters against the thing's insides even if he dives in perfectly. However, as it stands, Bruce watches the thing struggle and slowly suffocate from being unable to move enough water through its gills because it's basically beached.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you wouldn't have that scan handy would you? im just curious how they depicted that

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute said:
@darthaznable said:

you wouldn't have that scan handy would you? im just curious how they depicted that

It was during Zero Year. Don't have a scanner on hand and it's been impossible to find it online. I can dig for it though. Pre 52 however he's fought animals.

He out manuevered a bear and one shotted it, fought a tiger, overpowered a shark (had a chain however).

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic bruce? Stops at 10. He chokes out lions by himself and with the Katana he should wreck most of them.

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as bruce wayne is just Batman without his armour and he still has incredible skill in battle and is a master tactician, with just a sword he should have no real trouble until round 7 but I think he stops at 8.

Avatar image for panda_emperoriv
panda_emperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne clears this shit.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

stops at polar bar, gets some drink & then proceeds to clear gauntlet.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 7 or 5.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would he clear the shark

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) 3 large wolves. Bruce puts down the sword and beats their rumps barehanded.

2) 1 lion. Bruce stabs it mid-pounce.

3) polar bar. Bruce leans on it for a minute then continues on.

4) a hippo (on land). Bruce evades it and stabs it in its vitals. A real katana breaks here, a comic katana 1-shots.

5) a rhino. Same as hippo.

6) a sabertooth tiger. This should be r4, assuming the current r3 was a bear. Which it's not.

7) a large bull elephant. Same as 4 and 5.

8) t-rex. Bruce uses the skills he gained piercing the tough hides of the previous 3 noteworthy contenders and dodge rolls till it tires out then mounts it and pokes it to death.

9) brachiosaurus. For a man who can leap a story n a half into the sky, dodging/scaling the thing won't be so bad. It's utterly defenseless once he reaches the base of its neck.

10) megalodon, bruce is 10 feet underwater in the middle of the ocean, has flippers and perfect underwater vision. None of these would actually help him, he is drastically to slow. In deeper water I'd say his only shot is to dive into it's mouth mid-strike and cut his way back out. He needs full comic physics for this to work or he splatters against the thing's insides even if he dives in perfectly. However, as it stands, Bruce watches the thing struggle and slowly suffocate from being unable to move enough water through its gills because it's basically beached.

10/10

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Helicoprion
YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly i can see him having quite difficultly with all round. There are no stomps here, they're all close til about 5... not sure he clears anything from then on.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 or 8.

The elephant or Rex stop him. The brachiosaurus should be lower simply because of its lack of speed. It'll take a while getting down, but it's too big and cumbersome to strike Bruce. It's like you getting on all fours and finding a way to kill a rabid squirrel biting you everywhere as you move through peanut butter.

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute: mismatch bruce wayne clears easily

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears. The megaladon loses because it's only in ten feet of water, which couple with its size is like beaching a whale.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should've had a gorilla here.

I love the gorilla wank this site has to offer. It legitimately makes me all giddy and happy inside.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Competing with Super Villains should have prepared him for everything until 10, he might have a shot but probably stops there.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry i don't mean the water was 10 feet deep. its middle of the ocean. bruce is 10 feet under with perfect water vision, flippers, and his sword when the shark engages him. my apologies should have made that more clear

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

batman is probably physically more imposing, it'd just be like him fighting a weaker, less skilled opponent, with a sword. at least the other animals have hunting niche attacks or gross tonnage over him to maybe make it a fight