Bruce Wayne vs Zangief

• 63 results
Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So it's Bruce Wayne in UFC shorts vs Zangief in a UFC ring twice the size of a standard one.

Morals on, no equipment.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anderson Silva walks in and kills them both that's his house :).

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TotalBalance

Zangief throws Bruce out like trash, Street Fighter characters are pretty much all superhuman in their abilities.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bruce is faster, but Zangief is much stronger, so I'd say Zangief wins.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By whacknasty

@nuffs: So is it a UFC rules match? Or just both wearing mma shorts in an octagon ring, but Bruce can use pressure point strikes or other tricks?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MethoKi

I say Bruce wins. Zangief being stronger is nothing new to Bruce. We should all know this. He'd just use pressure point attacks and his agility to beat Zangief.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

Batman walks away while Zangief is left in the ring broken and unconscious.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce can win

Avatar image for billzthegodofdestruction
BillzTheGodOfDestruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zangeif because he is much stronger then heretic who bruce got stomped by

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangeif does not play. He SPD's Bruce and walks away.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anderson Silva walks in and kills them both that's his house :).

than shane carwin pops in and laughs at what you said lmao

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief owns Bruce with ease.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HyperViper97

Zangief pile drives him and feeds him to bears

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats gets his back broken again. The cried rejoices as Bruce lays broken and loses control of his bowels in the middle of the ring.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Batman being faster and more skilled will dance around this ruskie, yall talking bout Zangief pile driving and back breaking, he can't even touch the bat who has ghosted cops, super villains, super heroes such as Superman, Jay Garrik and Martian Manhunter all with super speed and Superman has super senses ... not a sound made nor a trail left. Ole Zangy will be too busy looking for Bruce when he gets tapped on the back of his head and passes out.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman being faster and more skilled will dance around this ruskie, yall talking bout Zangief pile driving and back breaking, he can't even touch the bat who has ghosted cops, super villains, super heroes such as Superman, Jay Garrik and Martian Manhunter all with super speed and Superman has super senses ... not a sound made nor a trail left. Ole Zangy will be too busy looking for Bruce when he gets tapped on the back of his head and passes out.

ok. Do you seriously believe batman could ever Ghost superman and Martian manhunter? or just kidding around?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days said:

ok. Do you seriously believe batman could ever Ghost superman and Martian manhunter? or just kidding around?

and he ghosted superman at the end of public enemies.....whatchu tryna say. PIS? It's consistent ... he does it all the time. Maybe I believe it, maybe I dont...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well, then superman's supersenses aren't really worth a damn. He doesn't really have a Good chance of Ghosting zangeif basically.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well, then superman's supersenses aren't really worth a damn. He doesn't really have a Good chance of Ghosting zangeif basically.

after he ghosted a telepath and a speedster? Really? Ghosted Deadshot at point blank range?

And Zangief is faster than all of them? Really? Ok, right....I gotchu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: What exactly do you expect the scan to prove?

that hes fast enough to not only dodge Zangief but he's fast enough to completely vanish from his line of sight like he's done to so many humans and super humans before (while they were looking straight at him). Zangief won't even be able to touch Bruce in a fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah, the same way he kicked spectre and threw superman in an arm throw. It's called PIS. And disappearing in a gun shot fire isn't going to help the slightest in a ring.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah, the same way he kicked spectre and threw superman in an arm throw. It's called PIS. And disappearing in a gun shot fire isn't going to help the slightest in a ring.

Ok, so consistent feats are PIS, a great feat of reaction speed shown by ghosting a man who can see the wings flap on a humming bird doesn't matter in a fight where reaction speed is key, right....I just realized who I was responding to. LOL talk about a waste of time.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not talking about Ghosting bane, or regular humans, or even enhanced ones. Ghosting telepaths? Is it even practical? Ghosting someone who is faster than bullets, and has X ray vision? seriously, you're believing that and saying talking to me is a waste of time. Yeah right, waste of time it is, waste of my time.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Bruce wins.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne wins unless he jumps into the air then Zangief PROTECTS THE RUSSIAN SKIES! :P

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@pooty said:

@princearagorn1: @ancient_0f_days:

Bruce Wayne is not "ghosting" anyone inside of an UFC ring.

He ghosted a cop as the cop was looking at him and showed up right behind him...

Light was on him and everything, cop never took his eyes off him...whos to say he can't do that to Zangief?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Well, I didn't say he is. I was simply marveling at fanboyism about ghosting an master level telepath and a hundreds of times faster guy with x ray vision.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@pooty: Well, I didn't say he is. I was simply marveling at fanboyism about ghosting an master level telepath and a hundreds of times faster guy with x ray vision.

lol coming from you, this means a lot....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ghosting a featless cop doesn't mean he can ghost superman and MM without PIS. Batman is so outclassed by either it's not even funny.

@princearagorn1 said:

lol coming from you, this means a lot....

say what you like. It Doesn't matter at all. specially because the conversation wasn't with you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce still wins

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SSJLozza

Lmao Zangief stomps hard!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ghosting a featless cop doesn't mean he can ghost superman and MM without PIS. Batman is so outclassed by either it's not even funny.

Somehow this doesn't translate into Batman can't ghost Zangief ............

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @princearagorn1: I don't consider any thing done against no name cannon fodder as a feat. Nevertheless, the things they are letting Batman do is getting out of hand. He does it often enough that it can't be called PIS. Just BS

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

Somehow this doesn't translate into Batman can't ghost Zangief ............

If you see a bit back, our whole conversation started, and was about batman ghosting superman and mm without PIS. I started with asking whether you actually believe he can Ghost mm without pis.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce via pressure points...I'll post scans after work.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

He does it often enough that it can't be called PIS. Just BS

Exactly. How is someone ghost a telepath anyway? And he's not just an ordinary telepath, He's freaking Martian Manhunter. He has an advantage in literally near everything.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

If you see a bit back, our whole conversation started, and was about batman ghosting superman and mm without PIS. I started with asking whether you actually believe he can Ghost mm without pis.

it isn't PIS, it happens all the time, too consistent to be PIS, so either you forgot what PIS is, or you're just misusing the term to suit yourself...either way it doesn't matter.

@pooty said:

I don't consider any thing done against no name cannon fodder as a feat. Nevertheless, the things they are letting Batman do is getting out of hand. He does it often enough that it can't be called PIS. Just BS

Still, doesn't mean he can't ghost Zangief, he did it to Jay Garrick, Jean-Paul Valley and Deadshot .... they aren't no name cannon fodder.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@ancient_0f_days: He does it often enough that it can't be called PIS. Just BS

well, I guess Bruce BS's this fight FTW....cus half of the stuff he does is BS at that point, including strength feats.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:

well, I guess Bruce BS's this fight FTW....cus half of the stuff he does is BS at that point, including strength feats.

agreed

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

it isn't PIS, it happens all the time, too consistent to be PIS, so either you forgot what PIS is, or you're just misusing the term to suit yourself...either way it doesn't matter.

@pooty said:

I don't consider any thing done against no name cannon fodder as a feat. Nevertheless, the things they are letting Batman do is getting out of hand. He does it often enough that it can't be called PIS. Just BS

Still, doesn't mean he can't ghost Zangief, he did it to Jay Garrick, Jean-Paul Valley and Deadshot .... they aren't no name cannon fodder.

So what exactly do you call Ghosting someone superior to you in literally every way, like speed, strength, reflexes, sensory abilities, intelligence etc. etc.? BIS? (Bat induced stupidity?)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what exactly do you call Ghosting someone superior to you in literally every way, like speed, strength, reflexes, sensory abilities, intelligence etc. etc.? BIS? (Bat induced stupidity?)

Well, instead of wasting my time further by making up a ridiculous name for it, I'll just go ahead and quote pooty

@pooty said:

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne, he has fought enemies who are stronger then him on regular basis. Being strong doesn't translate into a win. He is combat smarter, faster, and has higher knowledge in martial arts by a large margin.

Bruce Wayne wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Bruce Wayne, he has fought enemies who are stronger then him on regular basis. Being strong doesn't translate into a win. He is combat smarter, faster, and has higher knowledge in martial arts by a large margin.

Bruce Wayne wins.

yeaboi

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne wins.

Un less he jumps because well. . .you know

No Caption Provided

RUSSIAN SKIES

Loading Video...

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gracetrack

Bruce Wayne beats Zangief. Easy day.

Zangief has a very powerful, but limited, skill set. He is not a "super human."

Bruce is the guy who's mastered just about every fighting form on Earth. He consistently trounces villains such as Bane(on venom), Killer Croc, Clayface, and more.

Anyone thinking Zangief actually stands a chance here is sorely lacking knowledge of Bruce Wayne's (consistent) abilities and feats.