MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@patrat18 said:

@WarBlade539 said:

Assassins beat him in the fight of their lives.

This. Nobody is soloing.

Prove it.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

He punched a shark and that's all the reason I need.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By WarBlade539
Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

What do you mean "White arms"?

White arms vs Black arms (involving black powder)

Cold arms vs Fire arms.

If this is Nolanverse Batman, Assassins win handily.

If this is comic Batman... the Assassins get slaughtered.

And the funny thing is that he isn´t neither Nolanverse or the traditional comic book Batman

He looks like the one in the photo but his feats come from the Arkham saga.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Arkham Batman stomps. If Arkham Batman takes on 30 goons at once and those annoying ninjas who quote frankly would kill the assassins... How would the assassins beat him?

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@WarBlade539 said:

Assassins beat him in the fight of their lives.

This. Nobody is soloing.

These.
Nice picture btw patrat

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WarBlade539

@immortal777 said:

Batman

He punched a shark and that's all the reason I need.

No Caption Provided

Dat uppercut tho!

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe any of them can solo him it'll have to be all of them to take him down, but if batman would've been given his gadgets then batman but since thats not the case team ftw

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Assassins might overwhelm him. Though Batman's feats against dozens of assassins is quite impressive.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The best mismatch in the world!

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MonsterStomp

@theamazingspidey: Lol. Tell me about it. I am so keen to argue one assassin for soloing, but no one will take me serious.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Lol. Tell me about it. I am so keen to argue one assassin for soloing, but no one will take me serious.

Haha, I can sorta understand that, though - Connor Kenway may be a strong man, he could take down redcoats with ease, and those were practiced soldiers, but Bruce Wayne is skilled in over 120+ styles of martial arts, so it'd be difficult for one assassin to solo. In sheer strength, then yeah, Connor Kenway could solo.

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Thing is, this is Arkham Batman, he doesn't have many quantifiable hand-to-hand standalone feats (despite the databases stating that he knows every martial art in the world). Regardless, these are still fleshed out killers who have been in the game far longer than Batman. I could see an argument made for Connor or Ezio soloing. Edward could probably solo if he goes at it all stealthy, but he's pretty skilled in duel-swordplay.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: This is Arkham Batman? My bad, I missed that - I guess it does change things. To my knowledge, I don't think Arkham Games acknowledged the amount of martial arts Bruce is skilled in, so I'm going off of feats and gameplay, so... maybe one of the assassins could solo - though, Bruce is Arkham is so swift - he can leap from one enemy to another with ease, with agility, while, in the assassins creed games, it's more focus on one or two enemies at once.

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Bruce is Arkham is so swift - he can leap from one enemy to another with ease, with agility, while, in the assassins creed games, it's more focus on one or two enemies at once.

- TAS

I don't go by mechanics.

Ezio in the Revelations trailer was jumping from enemy to enemy with ease as well, but that goes against mechanics. So to justify someone winning based on the difference in combat mechanics isn't solid enough for me to agree to.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WarBlade539
I am gonna take the guy that beats down Titans while fighting multiple gangs of thugs, As for stealth, Arkham-Bats takes on whole groups of enemies armed with infrared-scanners, automatic weapons etc. I do not see how any assassin could solo with stealth.
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MonsterStomp

Going for the guy who danced around numerous soldiers whilst unarmed and out of his physical prime. Or a guy in his physical prime and soloed an army unscathed. Or a native American who can throwdown with bears and treat Redcoats like childsplay. Or a pirate who is apt at duel wielding and killed assassins on a whim.

As for stealth, Arkham-Bats doesn't have his gear to utilize it, the assassins do and they have superior stealth feats. Batman won't see a single soul coming for him.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By zaied

@monsterstomp: As of Origins, Bruce is capable of using a form of detective mode on his own (just his senses) that works just as good as the actual thing. Stealth-wise, I think it'd be hard for any of the assassins to sneak up on him.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I concur that the Assassins have some unreal Stealth skills but I feel it's unfair to characterize Bruce's stealth-feats as primarily a feat-of -gadgets. I mean call it pure speculation but, I would think one would need to have a brilliantly tactical mind and strategic ability to pull off half of the things that Bruce did across all three games and multiple tie-in comic-books. Gadgets alone doesn't give one stealth-skills. You could give any untrained person all of Bruce's gadgets and I would wager that said person won't last 5 minutes in a stealth-scenario.

Are his stealth-skills enough to detect and intercept 5 elite-Assassins? Most probably not but I do not think any one of them is soloing anytime soon.

Also correct me if I am wrong but how are any of the fodder Assassins/Redcoats/Soldiers better than the people Bruce has taken down? In the tie-in comics, Bats has taken down multiple battalions of Tyger Soldiers that have been specifically trained to counter Bruce's fighting style and have gear that eclipses that of any of the people the Assassins have faced, Pieces of Eden aside.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After watching assault on arkham batman wins

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This still going. Sheesh...

Batman = attacks to knock out

assassins = attack to kill

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassin for the win. Ezio Solo's.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I concur that the Assassins have some unreal Stealth skills but I feel it's unfair to characterize Bruce's stealth-feats as primarily a feat-of -gadgets. I mean call it pure speculation but, I would think one would need to have a brilliantly tactical mind and strategic ability to pull off half of the things that Bruce did across all three games and multiple tie-in comic-books. Gadgets alone doesn't give one stealth-skills. You could give any untrained person all of Bruce's gadgets and I would wager that said person won't last 5 minutes in a stealth-scenario.

Its doesn't take a genius level of intellect to dispatch thugs when one has the training with gear to do so. Grapple hooks, cape, detective mode. Even this standard gear goes a long way in terms of helping him take out a room full of thugs. But I digress. Check out the OP location, there is literally no chance for stealth.

Also correct me if I am wrong but how are any of the fodder Assassins/Redcoats/Soldiers better than the people Bruce has taken down? In the tie-in comics, Bats has taken down multiple battalions of Tyger Soldiers that have been specifically trained to counter Bruce's fighting style and have gear that eclipses that of any of the people the Assassins have faced, Pieces of Eden aside.

Batman needed his gear to beat those Tyga guards. Something he doesn't have here. In the tie-ins, Batman also struggled to fight four fodder ninja in a comparable situation as the one in the OP. Fodder.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Assassin Creeds win easily. A discussion/argument can be made with one or two assassins but five assassins is one sided. Bruce, Slade and Ra's would be more even but Bruce alone loses.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This still going. Sheesh...

Batman = attacks to knock out

assassins = attack to kill

Thanks for doing a comment but I don´t get your point.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats gets stomped.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901: batman doesn't kill people all his movements & techniques are going to be based on knocking out the opponent. While the assains are just more skilled but yhey hit to kill

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901: batman doesn't kill people all his movements & techniques are going to be based on knocking out the opponent. While the assains are just more skilled but yhey hit to kill

More skilled? No

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By flashback0180

@darthaznable: aha.... What makes batman more skilled, the game doesn't show what kind of training or skill set he has.

While most of the assassins are trained as part of the storyline, namely assassin creed 5,

And this could be a easy stomp if I was favoring the assains, they can freaking kill bares and packs of wolves as a teenager. Your argument is invalid by feats.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: So I'm guessing you didn't of the assassin fights? Or played the Initiation dlc which covered Bruce's training with the League of Assassins? Being able to kill an animal doesn't not translate into being able to kill a person. Hardly anyone outside Connor had their training showcased. You wrote that whole pile for nothing lmao

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Enemybird
Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Batman without the gadgets is no match of these five. These assassins are skilled and won't hesitate killing the enemy. Bats on other hand is not that brutal. Also they are stealthy and good finding weakpoints of the opponent.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is crazy, tbh I think people on here underestimate the Assassin's, I think Bruce would get his ass kicked in this situation. Altair and Ezio may be able to do it by themselves, the other 3 are just overkill.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He knocks out 2 or 3

But he dies at the end.

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is crazy, tbh I think people on here underestimate the Assassin's, I think Bruce would get his ass kicked in this situation. Altair and Ezio may be able to do it by themselves, the other 3 are just overkill.

You mean that Altair could solo?

or Ezio?

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would have the most trouble with Altair and Ezio

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batman goes down, however if we go by combat mechanics i think Batman would win.. lol.. :P ,but maybe its just me as i really hated the combat in AC, also never played Black Flag, Rogue and Unity

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

After watching assault on arkham batman wins

I forgot that the movie was part of the Arkhamverse.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By gokuss4z

Batman.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman goes down, however if we go by combat mechanics i think Batman would win.. lol.. :P ,but maybe its just me as i really hated the combat in AC, also never played Black Flag, Rogue and Unity

Batman has got great feats in canon, too. Including busting up the Suicide Squad and teams of Tyger guards

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either Batman with high diff

or

Assassins with casualties

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ezio , Edward may solo and Connor slaughters because of superior physicals , this is a mismatch give Batman some weapons.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins should take this.