#1 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is richer? Who's company is bigger?

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Wayne Enterprises could buy out LexCorp many times over.

#3 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:
" I'm pretty sure Wayne Enterprises could buy out LexCorp many times over. "
I don't know... don't you think Bruce would have tried that already if it was that simple?
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92083 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle and I'm pretty sure that this has been done before. 

#5 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Not a battle and I'm pretty sure that this has been done before.  "
Seriously? did not know that.
#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:
"I'm pretty sure Wayne Enterprises could buy out LexCorp many times over. "

didn't Lex Luthor rebuild Gotham, Lex also attains money from all sorts of ill gotten gain, don't believe the hype, white collar crime pays!
#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce doesnt really care for his company, thats why he has Lucius running it while he's off as Batman.

#8 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex is richer 

Lex operates illegal and legal deals is obvious that he would makes twice the money Wayne does.. 

#9 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
" Lex is richer   Lex operates illegal and legal deals is obvious that he would makes twice the money Wayne does..    "
#10 Edited by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens if illegal work is slow for Lex?  
It's a tough economy, super villians aren't going to be able to by that extra henchman a plasma tetrion gun he needs.
#11 Edited by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" @Band Lone said:

" Lex is richer   Lex operates illegal and legal deals is obvious that he would makes twice the money Wayne does..    "

@Hellos said:
" What happens if illegal work is slow for Lex?  It's a tough economy, super villians aren't going to be able to by that extra henchman a plasma tetrion gun he needs. "
recession or not crime always pays...
#12 Edited by Reactor (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, it has already been confirmed in an issue of Batman/Superman that Bruce's wealth exceeded Lex's.

EDIT: It was Superman/Batman #6 (The Public Enemies/President Luthor arc).

#13 Edited by beatboks1 (6376 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanary said:

" @Deranged Midget said:

" I'm pretty sure Wayne Enterprises could buy out LexCorp many times over. "
I don't know... don't you think Bruce would have tried that already if it was that simple? "
That would require Lex being willing to sell since he always maintains a controlling interest

@Band Lone said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen in a Batman Superman crossover how Lex was p!$$3d that he was unable to Match Bruce Wayne's bid on three previous occasions (after having lost to him yet again) and expressing so to Bruce at a socialite function with some vain threat that he might have to acquire Wayne Enterprises. Bruce's response was the customary yawn and or I might just buy every one of your suppliers for every industry and close the doors to you. Lex soon pulled his head in.

EDIT
@Reactor said:
" Actually, it has already been confirmed in an issue of Batman/Superman that Bruce's wealth exceeded Lex's.  EDIT: It was Superman/Batman #6 (The Public Enemies/President Luthor arc). "

Maybe I should just read an entire thread b4 responding half cocked.
#14 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Wayne Enterprises

#15 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:

"Wayne Enterprises "

This. 

And I am pretty sure Bruce bought it once or something, I can't remember, but Bruce is richer.
#16 Posted by DrKellogg (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is richer in a joint venture between LExcorps and wayne enterprises Bruce had the final say on all sales.

#17 Edited by THEBlaqueBasterd (384 posts) - - Show Bio

theyve been reasonably even for a number of years.. due only to the Wayne enterprises has been around for a LONG  time in terms of real estate, steel & shipping..while L Corps been around for arounnnd 10 15 yrs tops.. (obv alotta that growth is attributed to illegal or unscrupulous revenue streams..but still lol) so to even COMPETE with a company that is (apparently) an American Dynasty stretching back since the turn of the century &equalling in realistic terms to a combination of  Slim Helu, Gates &Buffets companies..(with a little rockerfeller thrown in) is Amazing.

In terms of sheer holdings and diversity Wayne is off the charts.. whereas in terms of Rapid growth and tech innovation Luthers co. has a slight edge..but in an atypical new money vs old money ...Waynes old money with new age savvy beats Luthers new money hands down every time